Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

wow that's high...84.7%!

 

I don't know what they were doing when the late Dr David Kelly told the CSC that Saddam didn't have any WMD's but they clearly weren't paying attention.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/11/2022 at 7:37 PM, Layton James said:

The pan bashing has done the trick and got a majority to follow the elites yellow brick road to nowhere, now knowing they have managed the adults so well and created a huge void, that they now come for the children using adverts and programming on Tick Tock, they simply won't stop their agenda and ramp up the programming exponentially.

 

TikTok and #IDIOCRACY 7

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

 

Interesting.  The area where they held a long-term campaign/protest have lower scores compared to the average of above 60%.

Well done you who have participated..... Your arrests and police abuse was not in vain.

First time I have been remotely proud of my city. We do have a high proportion of Muslims here in Birmingham and despite knowing a few who got jabbed (and are now suffering as a result) many do not understandably have any trust at all in any UK government, given what they did on the back of huge lies (911 and WMD).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Not only did a recent study show the synthetic mRNA is transcribed into the human genome via the liver:

 

Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

 

but this one shows what many censored scientists were previously saying, the vax nukes the body's ability to destroy cancer cells. 

This is already shown to be occurring, but give it 5-10 years and everyone who took the jab (if not dead from all those microscopic blood clots building up,) will be growing tumours. 

 

They've (knowingly) poisoned the human genome.

image.png.c835632ba4bd9e073bb71e1f4b54ebc6.png

3775f5f158a69b7f.png.642cab1805044b3e2ca3fe067ed49117.png

e2c5ab9bc192642b.png.cd3df3b071092b4b29ccfd578210a838.png

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/357994624_Innate_Immune_Suppression_by_SARS-CoV-2_mRNA_Vaccinations_The_role_of_G-quadruplexes_exosomes_and_microRNAs

 

Found it here too. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • They are slaughtering chickens based on a bogus bird flu to deprive us of chicken and eggs.
  • They are ramping up the "threat" of swine flu in the UK and Europe (again) as China has already been culling vast percentages of their herds.
  • Ukraine has already halted international sale of wheat and grains etc and the conflict will significantly disrupt the coming planting season and the world has boycotted Russia: together 1/4 of the worlds supply.
  • They are inhibiting rail shipments of grains so that cattle and livestock will have no food in order to deprive us of other meat.
  • While fertilizer is already in short supply and skyrocketing in price, they are not satisfied with that. They are actually stopping much of the rail shipments of fertilizer for the spring planting season.
  • They are/have been paying/threatening legal action against farmers to dump/plough under produce for over a year. 
  • They are offering UK farmers multi-thousand pound 'incentives' to retire.
  • They are ramming through bi-laws and increasing taxes to disenfranchise farmers (under the guise of "sustainability" = Agenda 2030) in countries like NZ.
  • They are using weather warfare in Australia.
  • They have made all farm equipment "modern" with chips only replaceable from China and other Asian countries.
  • They have increased the tax on farm vehicles (4WD, tractors, diesel)

There is no way all these threats, including war and international supply chain/shipping, to the food supply are just a coincidence.


This is an engineered, deliberate.

Holodomor 2.0 is coming

 

/choir

/preach

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, skitzorat said:
  • They are slaughtering chickens based on a bogus bird flu to deprive us of chicken and eggs.
  • They are ramping up the "threat" of swine flu in the UK and Europe (again) as China has already been culling vast percentages of their herds.
  • Ukraine has already halted international sale of wheat and grains etc and the conflict will significantly disrupt the coming planting season and the world has boycotted Russia: together 1/4 of the worlds supply.
  • They are inhibiting rail shipments of grains so that cattle and livestock will have no food in order to deprive us of other meat.
  • While fertilizer is already in short supply and skyrocketing in price, they are not satisfied with that. They are actually stopping much of the rail shipments of fertilizer for the spring planting season.
  • They are/have been paying/threatening legal action against farmers to dump/plough under produce for over a year. 
  • They are offering UK farmers multi-thousand pound 'incentives' to retire.
  • They are ramming through bi-laws and increasing taxes to disenfranchise farmers (under the guise of "sustainability" = Agenda 2030) in countries like NZ.
  • They are using weather warfare in Australia.
  • They have made all farm equipment "modern" with chips only replaceable from China and other Asian countries.
  • They have increased the tax on farm vehicles (4WD, tractors, diesel)

There is no way all these threats, including war and international supply chain/shipping, to the food supply are just a coincidence.


This is an engineered, deliberate.

Holodomor 2.0 is coming

 

/choir

/preach

Just read this:

 

Why Food Prices Are Expected to Skyrocket

 

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

  • Food shortages and skyrocketing food prices now appear inevitable. The global food price index hit its highest recorded level in March 2022, rising 12.6% in a single month. On average, food prices were one-third higher than in March 2021. In the U.S., food prices rose 9% in 2021, and are predicted to rise another 4.5% to 5% in the next 12 months
  • Inflation was already ramping up well before Russia went into Ukraine, thanks to the uncontrolled printing of fiat currencies that occurred in response to the COVID pandemic. Governments’ COVID responses have also wreaked havoc with global supply chains, causing disruptions that continue to this day
  • Ukraine has ceased exports of wheat, oats, millet, buckwheat and cattle, and Russia has banned exports of fertilizer
  • Together, Russia and Belarus provide nearly 40% of the global exports of potash, a key fertilizer ingredient. Russia also exports 48% of the global ammonium nitrate, and combined with Ukraine, they export 28% of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium fertilizers. Experts are now predicting fertilizer prices may double as a result of Russia’s ban on fertilizer exports

https://uncanceled.news/why-food-prices-are-expected-to-skyrocket/

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Just read this:

 

Why Food Prices Are Expected to Skyrocket

 

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

  • Food shortages and skyrocketing food prices now appear inevitable. The global food price index hit its highest recorded level in March 2022, rising 12.6% in a single month. On average, food prices were one-third higher than in March 2021. In the U.S., food prices rose 9% in 2021, and are predicted to rise another 4.5% to 5% in the next 12 months
  • Inflation was already ramping up well before Russia went into Ukraine, thanks to the uncontrolled printing of fiat currencies that occurred in response to the COVID pandemic. Governments’ COVID responses have also wreaked havoc with global supply chains, causing disruptions that continue to this day
  • Ukraine has ceased exports of wheat, oats, millet, buckwheat and cattle, and Russia has banned exports of fertilizer
  • Together, Russia and Belarus provide nearly 40% of the global exports of potash, a key fertilizer ingredient. Russia also exports 48% of the global ammonium nitrate, and combined with Ukraine, they export 28% of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium fertilizers. Experts are now predicting fertilizer prices may double as a result of Russia’s ban on fertilizer exports

https://uncanceled.news/why-food-prices-are-expected-to-skyrocket/

 

People need to learn how to shop and cook. At a family gathering over the week end . Folk kept telling me how everything has gone up.

 

Cant say I've noticed. My ten pounds a week for food and another 10 pn lecy seems to get my just as far as it used to do.

 

How they asked  I walk round 4 or 5 shops and get the best value from each. Bang it in the slow cooker and  turn things off. Easy 

 

Spend more on ice cream than I do food

Edited by Pinkiebee
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quebec just passed BILL 15 to REMOVE parental Primacy.
 
This would then give the GOVERNMENT parental rights basically to all children. Bill passed on Thursday of last week.
 
If you don't get your child vaxxed or anything else that the Gov wants you to do; or if you've been deemed a "White supremacist" or "domestic extremist," made a donation to a politically incorrect cause (had your bank account frozen,) say a perceived mean thing online about a protected minority (=non White/non Christian) group, your child will thus be considered "in danger" and they have the legal rights to TAKE CHILDREN AWAY FROM THIER CAREGIVERS/PARENTS!
 
Also happening/has happened in Australia and no doubt other commonwealth "Western" nations.
 
"Your" children have belonged to the State for decades. It's just recently that the State is bearing its teeth and showing its true colours.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:
  • They are slaughtering chickens based on a bogus bird flu to deprive us of chicken and eggs.
  • They are ramping up the "threat" of swine flu in the UK and Europe (again) as China has already been culling vast percentages of their herds.
  • Ukraine has already halted international sale of wheat and grains etc and the conflict will significantly disrupt the coming planting season and the world has boycotted Russia: together 1/4 of the worlds supply.
  • They are inhibiting rail shipments of grains so that cattle and livestock will have no food in order to deprive us of other meat.
  • While fertilizer is already in short supply and skyrocketing in price, they are not satisfied with that. They are actually stopping much of the rail shipments of fertilizer for the spring planting season.
  • They are/have been paying/threatening legal action against farmers to dump/plough under produce for over a year. 
  • They are offering UK farmers multi-thousand pound 'incentives' to retire.
  • They are ramming through bi-laws and increasing taxes to disenfranchise farmers (under the guise of "sustainability" = Agenda 2030) in countries like NZ.
  • They are using weather warfare in Australia.
  • They have made all farm equipment "modern" with chips only replaceable from China and other Asian countries.
  • They have increased the tax on farm vehicles (4WD, tractors, diesel)

There is no way all these threats, including war and international supply chain/shipping, to the food supply are just a coincidence.


This is an engineered, deliberate.

Holodomor 2.0 is coming

 

/choir

/preach

 

image.png.515a69c01eedb72181ec67259d3832d6.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Supply chain mega-crisis incoming.

 

Remember when those US ports, like California, were bottlenecked with ships carrying millions of containers full of products; like 92% of US medication:

 

image.png.1893a0a2700c4c33420f1c5f7ffa239b.png

 image.png.d3c906512913d1a139b5abffb2932d2a.png

 

Well, this time it won't be that problem

 

- The Port of Shanghai: "busiest in the world, a position it has held since 2010;...critically important transport hub for the Yangtze River region and the most important gateway for foreign trade"  is currently fvcked.

 

 

c/o IceAge Farmer

image.png.cab194f12e95205ce926a1048aa67c0f.png

image.png.175431f6df31a280713e462195db8cd0.png

image.png.27656c5d99637d1a68a45251a2238916.png

 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Supply chain mega-crisis incoming.

 

Remember when those US ports, like California, were bottlenecked with ships carrying millions of containers full of products; like 92% of US medication:

 

image.png.1893a0a2700c4c33420f1c5f7ffa239b.png

 image.png.d3c906512913d1a139b5abffb2932d2a.png

 

Well, this time it won't be that problem

 

- The Port of Shanghai: "busiest in the world, a position it has held since 2010;...critically important transport hub for the Yangtze River region and the most important gateway for foreign trade"  is currently fvcked.

 

 

c/o IceAge Farmer

image.png.cab194f12e95205ce926a1048aa67c0f.png

image.png.175431f6df31a280713e462195db8cd0.png

image.png.27656c5d99637d1a68a45251a2238916.png

 

Can't find a source for the graph, but it's from IceAge Farmer and he's been consistently reliable since I started watching him....the backlog is literally off the charts. It will take MONTHS to clear.

 

With Shanghai being under the brutal lockdown, (despite the Wuhan pys-op of 2020, I mostly believe this one because there are clips of people jumping off buildings ;/) there's no logical reason for the numbers to inaccurate.

Either way, the US and global supply chains are about to go from "severely strained" to "completely fvcked." 

dfaa170457c575f7.jpg.5218767f5c9607754da1157ba7a938b4.jpg

 

That 477 number does marry up with this article though...

 

China port congestion leaves everything from grains to metals stranded

Dotting the sea off Chinese ports are 477 bulk cargo ships waiting to deliver resources from metal ore to grain into the country.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/trade/exports/insights/china-port-congestion-leaves-everything-from-grains-to-metals-stranded/articleshow/90790793.cms?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Help me out here, I'm hungover and got a sore head! Browsing the net aimlessly I was looking at the adverse reactions and stumbled on this...

 

Immunisations.PNG.4939ae10285ae0a82610b73bab798a9a.PNG

 

Pg 125

 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1069178/COVID-19_AstraZeneca_Vaccine_Analysis_Print_DLP_6.04.2022.pdf

 

How on earth is COVID-19 immunisation an adverse reaction?

 

Am I missing something here?! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Help me out here, I'm hungover and got a sore head! Browsing the net aimlessly I was looking at the adverse reactions and stumbled on this...

 

Immunisations.PNG.4939ae10285ae0a82610b73bab798a9a.PNG

 

Pg 125

 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1069178/COVID-19_AstraZeneca_Vaccine_Analysis_Print_DLP_6.04.2022.pdf

 

How on earth is COVID-19 immunisation an adverse reaction?

 

Am I missing something here?! 


I would not read too much into it, in the same way I don’t think this taking the vaccine caused these, so why are they included..

 

 

 

 

Just dumb humans being human.

 

 

414D7F70-655C-437A-93DF-78B765FD6578.jpeg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Pinkiebee said:

That is possibly true to some extent.  

 

If the banking system takes against you as a leader or a govenment or a country then it wont end well

 

But I highly doubt they are very concern about boris political career   if he goes someone else who toes the line will take his place.

 

To be clear we have a pretence of democracy.  But in order to be convincing on the big stuff you have to let the small stuff run its course 

 

I suspect they maybe concerned about BJ, the guy has a lot of followers on that twitter facebook thing, and a lot of serious influence, i mean one broadcast from him and all the sheep ran into their homes, locked their doors, wore masks, would not visit their friends or family etc - that'sa  lot of power

Just imagine what could happen if BJ made an unscheduled appearance on Tv and confessed the whole truth not only about the pandemic scam but about ukraine, who really runs the country , the royals etc

The true rulers have to be very careful about who they choose as their representative. They don't want another mel gibson scandal, when mel got pissed up and walked into a tv station talking about how all the wars in the world are caused by jews, wars are deliberatly done to make money out of, etc

 

As to who could replace BJ That person will be very carefully vetted, that's why politicians are so old, you never get a young politicians, because they have to spend many years devil worshipping, paedophilia, climbing the freemasonic ladder, doing the most disgusting and degrading things to prove their loyalty to the system

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Pinkiebee said:

People need to learn how to shop and cook. At a family gathering over the week end . Folk kept telling me how everything has gone up.

 

Cant say I've noticed. My ten pounds a week for food and another 10 pn lecy seems to get my just as far as it used to do.

 

How they asked  I walk round 4 or 5 shops and get the best value from each. Bang it in the slow cooker and  turn things off. Easy 

 

Spend more on ice cream than I do food

 

Solar panels will be a great investment. You can watch youtube videos on how to make your own for a fraction of the actual price.

I remember last year the electricity went off and i had no power, no internet, no laptop, all the lights went off, sitting in the dark, stumbling around, falling over things, no cooking, no cleaning, it was terrible.

You don't appreciate something until you have really and truly lost it. Then it hits home, something you do everyday and do not even think about, just flicking a switch.

I spent my money, got the solar panels, so at least i know that when the system crashes i got my own juice to fall back on - it will be a massive help.b Take it from me, a word to the wise awake ones,

 

 

Edited by jack121
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...