Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, pete675 said:

 

 

Excellent points. As for 5) the aim might well be to reduce average life expectancy by a number of years, and so tackle the 'pensions time bomb'.

 

The WEF even has a handy youtube video that tells us that working till 65, then receiving a pension for 5 years is economically sound and permissible. But peasants retiring at 65 and living for another twenty or twenty-five years, receiving a pension. is 'utterly unsustainable'.

 

 

 

 

65+5=70

 

Psalm 90:10 (KJV)

The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

 

I'm 70 now ... GULP!!!

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, pete675 said:

 

 

Excellent points. As for 5) the aim might well be to reduce average life expectancy by a number of years, and so tackle the 'pensions time bomb'.

 

The WEF even has a handy youtube video that tells us that working till 65, then receiving a pension for 5 years is economically sound and permissible. But peasants retiring at 65 and living for another twenty or twenty-five years, receiving a pension. is 'utterly unsustainable'.

 

We have a pension time bomb because a) medical science has improved vastly and b) the govenment are prepared to pay for it.

 

It's also some what counter inituative to implicate the drugs companies in a plot to kill old people when they are a key beneficiary of increased life expectancy

 

And there are a lot simpler ways of reducing it than either releasing a vacine that ends up costing more than it saves or even just inventing a virus as a pretext for killing them another way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

We have a pension time bomb because a) medical science has improved vastly and b) the govenment are prepared to pay for it.

 

It's also some what counter inituative to implicate the drugs companies in a plot to kill old people when they are a key beneficiary of increased life expectancy

 

And there are a lot simpler ways of reducing it than either releasing a vacine that ends up costing more than it saves or even just inventing a virus as a pretext for killing them another way

 

 

Worry not, mRNA technology is here to save your heart....what could possibly go wrong?

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10723515/Scientists-worlds-cure-heart-attacks-using-mRNA-technology-Covid-vaccines.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pinkiebee said:

We have a pension time bomb because a) medical science has improved vastly

And deliberate falling birth rates mean there are not enough workers coming through to support current pensioner numbers

1 hour ago, Pinkiebee said:

 

 

 

 

and b) the govenment are prepared to pay for it.

 

The money is the workers own invested on their behalf. We know interest rated havent performed and a large amount of pension schemes invest in oil and petrol

1 hour ago, Pinkiebee said:

 

It's also some what counter inituative to implicate the drugs companies in a plot to kill old people when they are a key beneficiary of increased life expectancy

 

Not when you consider the trade off appears to be enforced vaccination at profit at least twice yearly for 7 billion people.

1 hour ago, Pinkiebee said:

 

And there are a lot simpler ways of reducing it than either releasing a vacine that ends up costing more than it saves or even just inventing a virus as a pretext for killing them another way

I don't doubt it. But this one seems to have fooled a lot of people.

Edited by kj35
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There will be no athletes left at this rate.
Just think of all the of non-athletes out there that don't ever raise their heart rate?!
Literally millions of sitting time bombs waiting to happen.

image.png.23402749267c0a680ca4693a69d7bc1f.png

 

Not to worry.......

 

6be1a9835e1fe175.png.a326e04784cb88dd2af138aec3916bd0.png278613943_10166383319525360_4857586009705821786_n.jpg.b18b9da6076c7ae4a2dd2b1be94ef8a8.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Darts and speedway commentator Nigel Pearson dies at 52 as Phil 'The Power' Taylor joins those paying tribute to the popular broadcaster

  • Darts and speedway commentator Nigel Pearson has died at the age of 52
  • Pearson worked for talkSPORT, for whom he also covered football matches
  • Phil Taylor and Gerwyn Price were among those to pay tribute to Pearson

By Jeorge Bird For Mailonline

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10723041/Legendary-darts-speedway-commenator-Nigel-Pearson-dies-52-Phil-Taylor-leads-tributes.html

 

It seems that if you are in your 50's and remotely famous, you die. I don't know what he died of but Talk Sport is the biggest flag waver for jabs over any other (even BBC) on the radio.

 

They push it endlessly.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Pinkiebee said:

It's also some what counter inituative to implicate the drugs companies in a plot to kill old people when they are a key beneficiary of increased life expectancy

Maybe the plan with the vaccines is to replace needy old people with needy younger people. Resolves the pension problem, whilst still increasing profits from the others

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

 

Worry not, mRNA technology is here to save your heart....what could possibly go wrong?

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10723515/Scientists-worlds-cure-heart-attacks-using-mRNA-technology-Covid-vaccines.html

That’s some twisted, reverse stuff. We can cure your vaccine induced heart attack using the same tech that gave you it on the first place.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Little local event today. All the inbreeds out!

Ran after one of my kids. Someone comments that I should watch out you might have a heart attack.

To which I replied, I’m ok I haven’t had the covid vax. 
Always wonderful to see inbred face twisting in confusion

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

There will be no athletes left at this rate.
Just think of all the of non-athletes out there that don't ever raise their heart rate?!
Literally millions of sitting time bombs waiting to happen.

image.png.23402749267c0a680ca4693a69d7bc1f.png

 

Not to worry.......

 

6be1a9835e1fe175.png.a326e04784cb88dd2af138aec3916bd0.png278613943_10166383319525360_4857586009705821786_n.jpg.b18b9da6076c7ae4a2dd2b1be94ef8a8.jpg

 

Apparently the Italian swimmer was unvaxxed. Trying to get confirmation on Italian sites now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2022 at 6:55 PM, Celticdevil said:

I’m thinking on going to Shanghai for a weeks break any intel would be great thanks 😎

 

I wouldn't recommend that haha

 

I heard in Malaysia now they have mandatory tracking app for foreigners and they have to use that to sign in to taxi and shops to prove they are vaccinated. They also very much in to the masks in Asia, like a lot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Maybe the plan with the vaccines is to replace needy old people with needy younger people. Resolves the pension problem, whilst still increasing profits from the others

That might help the pharmaceutical companies or it might not. The govenment is just replacing one exspensive population with another

 

The whole thing makes no financial or political sense. To anyone 

 

First find a motive then find a conspiracy to fit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

I wouldn't recommend that haha

 

I heard in Malaysia now they have mandatory tracking app for foreigners and they have to use that to sign in to taxi and shops to prove they are vaccinated. They also very much in to the masks in Asia, like a lot. 

No ways I’m wearing a face panty they can Fck off it’s staying home for me lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

I wouldn't recommend that haha

 

I heard in Malaysia now they have mandatory tracking app for foreigners and they have to use that to sign in to taxi and shops to prove they are vaccinated. They also very much in to the masks in Asia, like a lot. 

You should try Belize. Cheap land, sparse population, doubt there is much in the way of restrictions over there. It's a beautiful country. Walk 100 metres into the bush and you can disappear. Rivers, forests, sandy beaches. English (was British Honduras). Question of being able to travel. 

I'm thinking about it. If I can go, I won't ever come back. Out of the direct line of nukes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

You should try Belize. Cheap land, sparse population, doubt there is much in the way of restrictions over there. It's a beautiful country. Walk 100 metres into the bush and you can disappear. Rivers, forests, sandy beaches. English (was British Honduras). Question of being able to travel. 

I'm thinking about it. If I can go, I won't ever come back. Out of the direct line of nukes.

Sounds too good to be true bud

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've a question?

 

Will blood transfusions from Covax users transmit Covax to non-vaccinated people?

 

Also, did you know,

 

'All adults in England are now considered to have 'agreed to be an organ donor when they die unless they have recorded a decision not to donate or are in one of the excluded groups. This is commonly referred to as an 'opt out' system. You may also hear it referred to as 'Max and Keira's Law'.

 

On 20 May 2020, the law around organ donation in England was changed to allow more people to save more lives.

 

'I name you Pharaoh, for you tax the dead'.

 

Register a decision not to donate.

 

https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Celticdevil said:

Sounds too good to be true bud

Nope, I've been there. I was sorry to leave, but I still had a business over here and had to come back to it.

Now I'm retired, there is nothing keeping me here (except vaccine passes and bullshit).

Land near the cities has rocketed in price, but there are plenty of places where land is cheap. 

If I were in the UK, I would look for a group of people, pool resources, buy a sizeable piece and setup a community.

Edited by Mikheil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Considering a negligible adverse-effect profile and a break-neck manufacturing speed, it shone bright as the ideal vaccine candidate. However, "all that glitters is not gold," as was evidenced by the significant reactogenicity, a host of multi-systemic side-effects, that are being reported by the vaccine recipients; which is palpably resulting in a shift of emotions for the vaccine, accounting for vaccine hesitancy. Anaphylaxis, antibody-dependent enhancements, and deaths, comprise the most serious side-effects, albeit occurring in sparing numbers. Storage and transportation require fastidious temperatures, rendering it substantially inaccessible to a country like India." https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34908713/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And they said it would never happen:  Supermarkets start rationing after shortages due to Ukraine war - their excuse for everything

 

As the largest exporter of sunflower oil in the world, Ukraine caters to a big part of the British market.

Together with Russia, the countries produce 80% of the household staple globally.

But due to disruptions from the Black Sea area, stocks of oil are running low.

Waitrose and Morrisons are now rationing products

Both chains have put up signs in stores to let people know of the new restrictions – which serve as a painful reminder to the first Covid-19 lockdown when shelves were emptied of products like toilet paper and pasta.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nemo said:

I've a question?

 

Will blood transfusions from Covax users transmit Covax to non-vaccinated people?

 

Also, did you know,

 

'All adults in England are now considered to have 'agreed to be an organ donor when they die unless they have recorded a decision not to donate or are in one of the excluded groups. This is commonly referred to as an 'opt out' system. You may also hear it referred to as 'Max and Keira's Law'.

 

On 20 May 2020, the law around organ donation in England was changed to allow more people to save more lives.

 

'I name you Pharaoh, for you tax the dead'.

 

Register a decision not to donate.

 

https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

Thread here 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

The question was asked in the media today: Just what exactly is continuing to keep Boris Johnson in power?

The answer the media is putting forward is that BJ's future is very much in the hands of the great british people, that democracy, fair play, party gate, fines, will all play a part, and that the upcoming elections and byelection in wakefield will give the beloved british people their say - along with media messages such as: please vote - don't forget to vote - if you don't be a compliant sheep and vote then you don't get a say in who runs the country.

Perhaps this photo below may answer the question of why exactly BJ continues to stay in power:

 

Rothschild.jpg.df14dcf48105e4652a2d8f338d026fd0.jpg

 

Here we have the prime minister of britain - and next to him is a dirty junkie, sell out traitor, satanic cocksucker, paedo, who sold out his own people. But can you guess which is which.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...