Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

all data put out by governments is bull. It is all skewed to show what they want to show. Stats are always manipulative and spun for their own agenda. There were 8 jabs on the market, so the stats have to be multiplied. Plus, it was estimated that the stats were reporting barely 10% of the real figures for injury and deaths. Since when did maiming and killing people become an accepted 'side effect?' Its an effect not a side effect, or in medical blarney 'a contraindication'- which basically means its risky to take it. The results have been so devastating they stopped putting the leaflets inside the vax boxes of the side effects. Oh, and lets not forget, the vax companies are immune from prosecution. Nothing to see here. Perfectly safe. 😲

Not necessarily disagreeing with your sentiments. Just making a few points for clarification. 

The Pfizer data was released very reluctantly after a court case. Its wasnt voluntarily put into the public domain. It's fairly damming. But hasnt been picked up by the MSM. Surprisingly 

Most medicines and nearly all vacines carry a risk of fairly damaging side effects. The govenment takes a view if the benifit to society outway the risk to the individual based on just how many what they are trying cure will injured compared to the damage the " medicine" will cause and of course cost. Cost of the " medicine" cost of the damage done by the illness/ cost of looking after/ compensating the injured from the " medicine

You can take a view on the morals of that with vaccinations in general.

But in this case the cost to society of the illness was increased many fold by them putting in control measures that wernt necersary in the first place 

Thus this decision of if the vacine was good for society as a whole was screwed by the fact the lock down was costing 100s of billions and not on a proper risk benifit analysis. 

In short they would have approved nearly anything at almost any cost to the individual if it meant they could end the lock down and in particular the furlough scheme 

It's not at all surprising therefore that there are casualties.  Its surprising there arnt more. Which there maybe iif they ever actually tell us the truth

9 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

Not necessarily disagreeing with your sentiments. Just making a few points for clarification. 

The Pfizer data was released very reluctantly after a court case. Its wasnt voluntarily put into the public domain. It's fairly damming. But hasnt been picked up by the MSM. Surprisingly 

Most medicines and nearly all vacines carry a risk of fairly damaging side effects. The govenment takes a view if the benifit to society outway the risk to the individual based on just how many what they are trying cure will injured compared to the damage the " medicine" will cause and of course cost. Cost of the " medicine" cost of the damage done by the illness/ cost of looking after/ compensating the injured from the " medicine

But in this case the cost to society of the illness was increased many fold by them putting in control measures that wernt necersary in the first place 

Thus this decision of if the vacine was good for society as a whole was screwed by the fact the lock down was costing 100s of billions and not on a proper risk benifit analysis. 

In short they would have approved nearly anything at almost any cost to the individual if it meant they could end the lock down and in particular the furlough scheme 

It's not at all surprising therefore that there are casualties.  Its surprising there arnt more. Which there maybe iif they ever actually tell us the truth

What's your stance on mass PCR testing, the basis for the entire Covid narrative (i.e. 'cases') and all subsequent measures?

33 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

you sound like you believe in the plandemic. AKA, their was a dangerous virus that the gouv had to do something about it. 

1- if the gouv wanted to help, they would have allowed and encouraged the use of vit d, Ivermectin, hydrochlorixine, monoclonal anti bodies

2- lockdown: they knew full well it cannot stop anything. the lockdown goal is simply to further the Great Reset agenda AKA destroy all small business.

3- mask are useless. they know it, we know it. goal to amsk people is simply as a reminder to everyone that we are in fact in a (manufactured) pandemic.

4- flu gone and replaced by Covid.

5- vaccination: goal is profit and probably kill a small % as well. win/win

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Swabs, blood-brain barrier and ethylene oxide-

FQYSW3QXMAU9WTW.jpeg.09a48e00d2219fc41f62abee8fbcc05f.jpeg

FQYTlCpWUA45i4f.jpeg.ff89b8a80eb7eec46515d3fc3e2a8a54.jpeg

FQYTlCrWUAISjrv.jpeg.b79fe9666b8bf73840c6d22f9e0186f7.jpeg

https://rumble.com/v106lek-stop-getting-tested.html

i had no idea. They put EO on the swab test. ffs, this is pure evil. 

they also put ethylene oxide in masks?

https://www.cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/guidelines/disinfection/sterilization/ethylene-oxide.html

disturbing

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
  • Like 1

all vaccine technology is complete bollocks

RNA is a hoax

immune system is made up nonsense

the additives are the big danger like

squalene, mercury, formaldehyde, aluminium, polysorb 80, graphene 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I agree.

I remember going for a walk with the kids or a run, and it was mainly baby-boomers who got abusive or jumped into hedges if you went near them. The pre-1945 types 74+ age group were rather more stoic.

That said, those out then were likely the "braver" ones as many just locked themselves up.

PS- I put "braver" in quotes as I really mean the gullible conquering their own delusional fears in a limited fashion.

I think the English language lacks such a word - any suggestions?

It really does require its own word - it is like the sheeple that will stray very slightly outside the paddock, before returning to the flock.

By age and appearance I should have grown into a right Karen but I'm beginning to think I'm some kind of mutant or one of the cuckoo kids from Village of the Dambed. It's like I was planted on earth to appear as one thing but really be the other! Beware sheep!

Edited by Useyournous
writing rubbish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, zArk said:

to be honest i wouldnt place myself outside that scenario

#while we sit here all grandiose we are as much a victim of information dissemination as the sheeple

the hardest thing to do is to question everything and then further to realise that the world is one huge interrelated  fantasy designed to keep all of us suppressed within poor bio-chemical flesh

I do agree with you; there are times when I get so frustrated I just lose it; yesterday was one of those times.

9 hours ago, Pinkiebee said:

You may be right   its impossible to quantify.  There were lots of no mask people in all the places were enforcement wasnt likely. It's impossible to know how representative this was. But just going about my business it did seem about half of them.

Never saw a single mask worn in farmfoods. Not one

It’s  all pretty crazy; there doesn’t seem to be a set pattern to it; very random.

8 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I agree.

I remember going for a walk with the kids or a run, and it was mainly baby-boomers who got abusive or jumped into hedges if you went near them. The pre-1945 types 74+ age group were rather more stoic.

That said, those out then were likely the "braver" ones as many just locked themselves up.

PS- I put "braver" in quotes as I really mean the gullible conquering their own delusional fears in a limited fashion.

I think the English language lacks such a word - any suggestions?

It really does require its own word - it is like the sheeple that will stray very slightly outside the paddock, before returning to the flock.

Thats a hard one; sitting on the fence; seeing what others do before they follow; I don’t know.

Ive given up trying to guess/know what humans do. I was so shocked to see them acquiesce to this whole scam in the first place.

Mind you, I don’t know why, going on past history and how we’ve let ourselves be subjugated for eons.

On 4/14/2022 at 9:02 AM, JCP said:

Another quote about the cost of being fearful from MLK

Martin Luther King Jr. > Quotes > Quotable Quote

Martin Luther King Jr.

“You may be 38 years old, as I happen to be. And one day, some great opportunity stands before you and calls you to stand up for some great principle, some great issue, some great cause. And you refuse to do it because you are afraid…. You refuse to do it because you want to live longer…. You’re afraid that you will lose your job, or you are afraid that you will be criticized or that you will lose your popularity, or you’re afraid that somebody will stab you, or shoot at you or bomb your house; so you refuse to take the stand.

Well, you may go on and live until you are 90, but you’re just as dead at 38 as you would be at 90. And the cessation of breathing in your life is but the belated announcement of an earlier death of the spirit.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

Just to give you a twist on this...

May be devil did the best thing by scaring and bringing them into the hell....

I said this before that buddhist monks will end up in hell.......because the hardship provides such learning in order for a soul to develop.

ThenI heard that one of the Buddha is in hell as well....

Oh choices, choices... should I intend to go up, down or come back to 3D? 😱

Some will say this is all BS because all these hell and heaven is just an illusion i.e. alien contrust.... which I tend to believe.

Anyway, when you reach the 7D, you have an option to help humans from there or need to be reborn in 3D to progress.

It's like, having gone all the way up there, need to comeback down..... arrrgh get me out of here. lol

On 4/14/2022 at 9:14 AM, jack121 said:

Identifying serial numbers found on the bombs dropped on ukraine prove beyond all doubt that they are from the ukraine mlitary. The ukranian government is bombing its own people and blaming it on the russians ! ! !

The bbc has released a statement urging people not to believe anything unless it comes from the bbc

😂 Irony.l

Edited by DaleP

Just now, DaleP said:

😂 Irony.l

Just out of interest do you know the british were shelling there own people during the london blitz and blaming the germans. This may or may not have been on purpose but if it was accidental they knew it was happening and kept doing it

9 minutes ago, DaleP said:
10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I said this before that buddhist monks will end up in hell.......because the hardship provides such learning in order for a soul to develop.

Some will say this is all BS because all these hell and heaven is just an illusion i.e. alien contrust.... which I tend to believe.

Anyway, when you reach the 7D, you have an option to help humans from there or need to be reborn in 3D to progress.

It's like, having gone all the way up there, need to comeback down..... arrrgh get me out of here. lol

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

so we are getting the pfizer papers

but what about the az oxford papers or the j&j papers or moderna papers

where are they?

why is noone asking to see them?

any ideas?

One bombshell at a time. Any more than that, Alex Jones will explode all over his studio.

• Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic