Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, jedidiah said:

 

Thick cunts; keep the ignorant, apathetic, brain dead masses petrified.

to be honest i wouldnt place myself outside that scenario

#while we sit here all grandiose we are as much a victim of information dissemination as the sheeple

 

the hardest thing to do is to question everything and then further to realise that the world is one huge interrelated  fantasy designed to keep all of us suppressed within poor bio-chemical flesh

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

This is EXACTLY my thoughts too. I think Dr Ardis has got it back to front on his theories of my they are testing the water. It is much more likely they are testing the levels to see how effective the spread has been through the vax rollout. Maybe the levels are supposed to increase and maybe they are testing for other things that would be found in the water supply too from the vaccines. I think Dr Ardis is on to something though and has a lot right. Certainly it would be very in line with the whole reptilian thing and don't both the WHO and AMA have the serpent logo's?  

 

But who is doing all this work? must be a ton of people if this is being done on a world wide basis.

Who is spraying the air with chem trails, all over the world. Who are the ones formulating the satan boosters, advertising them, injecting them, all over the world.

Sounds like a massive movement, who must know what the end results are going to be. A huge world wide conspiracy, must be millions involved in the oppression.

But what do you think is going to happen to them. Have they been promised immunity from the holocaust that is going to happen. Are they relaxed and sitting smugly, thinking it is better to oppress than be oppressed. Surely they are breathing in the same chem trails we are all breathing in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Throughout mankinds history we've always required several things from the tribe to globalalization they've always remained the same.

  • Communication
  • Energy
  • Food
  • Medicine
  • Weapons
  • Transport

Now, everytime a new technology gives power over one of these, those with that power make a play for the world stage and empires are born.

 

From Sumeria and farming to Rome and its armies, from Ships and the British Empire, Nuclear Weapons and the Cold War Super Powers to global communications and the rise of social media, giving direct and bespoke access to almost every human at all times.

 

We are now experiencing an Empire based on electronic technology. A far cry from the ancient SMS systems of passenger Pigeons and smoke signals and yet every time a new technology offers the power to rule the people of the world, Fascism rears its ugly head out from the shadows where the good people had last cast it away.

 

These giants, far removed from common society are disgusted by the common man in every way and only condescend to allow them to exist upon their Earth that they can work and serve as discreetly as possible, at their lofty command.

 

Thus the common man is but a work force and the work force is soon to find itself unemployed. Technology has always sought to replace the common man and in the future the Android will replace us as it will become the enemy that hunts and eradicates those illegally still living.

 

As technology is non-local it will be an empire with no nation nor country but many globalist investors driving its inherent destruction of the free man and woman.

 

The first disease and cause for control was Covid, the diseased man. The next cause for control will be the Earth, of which man is the disease and thus your life will be seen as a direct threat to everyone and the Earth and your life will become illegal.

 

We must understand their end-game to win the war and not loose but for the battle.

 

Science-Visuals-Infectious-Disease-Virus-in-infected-organism-72469489-HI_42_high_kindlephoto-166076153.jpg.d58bb091852406a28a0505644716dacf.jpg

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bastards hard at oppression work again:

 

More lockdowns in china as convid levels allegdly rise, but no one is showing any signs of illness whatsoever, not a sniffle, not a cough or sneeze. Zero. Nothing. Everyone feeling perfectly fit and healthy but are forced to stay indoors - or else

Farmers cannot plant their crops and this is forcing foods price to a record high. The shanghai port is working at a snail's pace - importing and exporting is bascially fucked.

Businesses shut down, people cannot get medicines, food being thrown into bins and buired in landfills by the  "ever caring virus busting " government who claim to be doing it for your health. All of this is going to  have serious repercussions for the entire planet - next phase of the nwo plot to reduce the world's population by 95%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jedidiah said:

 

 

I have to disagree.

 

The bulk of the masses were scared shitless, and believed their lord and masters, and are still.

You may be right   its impossible to quantify.  There were lots of no mask people in all the places were enforcement wasnt likely. It's impossible to know how representative this was. But just going about my business it did seem about half of them.

 

Never saw a single mask worn in farmfoods. Not one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/24/2022 at 1:48 PM, DarianF said:

"Some, but not all, Australians will soon be lining up for their fourth or even fifth COVID-19 jabs."

https://www.afr.com/policy/health-and-education/second-booster-set-to-be-approved-for-more-australians-20220323-p5a79j

 

Correction: Some now, all later.

 

Well looks like they are trying to Panic Oz with the new Omicron eXecutive Edition

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/15/australia-on-alert-after-new-omicron-xe-covid-variant-found-in-nsw

 

Quick Toto, pull back the curtain.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jedidiah said:

 

 

I have to disagree.

 

The bulk of the masses were scared shitless, and believed their lord and masters, and are still.

 

I agree.

I remember going for a walk with the kids or a run, and it was mainly baby-boomers who got abusive or jumped into hedges if you went near them. The pre-1945 types 74+ age group were rather more stoic.

 

That said, those out then were likely the "braver" ones as many just locked themselves up.

 

PS- I put "braver" in quotes as I really mean the gullible conquering their own delusional fears in a limited fashion.

 

I think the English language lacks such a word - any suggestions?

 

It really does require its own word - it is like the sheeple that will stray very slightly outside the paddock, before returning to the flock.

 

 

 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

I agree.

I remember going for a walk with the kids or a run, and it was mainly baby-boomers who got abusive or jumped into hedges if you went near them. The pre-1945 types 74+ age group were rather more stoic.

 

That said, those out then were likely the "braver" ones as many just locked themselves up.

 

PS- I put "braver" in quotes as I really mean the gullible conquering their own delusional fears in a limited fashion.

 

I think the English language lacks such a word - any suggestions?

 

It really does require its own word - it is like the sheeple that will stray very slightly outside the paddock, before returning to the flock.

 

 

 

 

I'm going to use phobia as a starter as it is a good and easily understood Greek root:

 

The form -phobia comes from Greek phóbos, meaning “fear” or “panic.” The Latin translation is timor, “fear,” which is the source of words such as timid and timorous.

 

 

Some other useful references may be

 

Pyrrhus of Epirus - the origin of Pyrrhic Victory

 

and 

 

Tyche the presiding tutelary deity who governed the fortune and prosperity of a city, but who iften was blamed for unexplainable events not attributable to other Gods.

 

So may be i'm going to suggest these hedge diving boomers were suffering from:

 

Pyrrhtychephobia 

 

Add that to the dictionary please!!

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://focustaiwan.tw/society/202204150011

 

Taiwan - Woman to get millions in compensation for vaccine-induced blood clots

There little doubt the vacine has caused both deaths and significant injury. No one outside of the propaganda machine is disputing this.  And even they are just saying its " safe" rather than categorically denying serious health effects.

 

Its unclear if all the vacines carry the same risk ' how much is due to bad injection technque or an inherent issue with the vacine and particularly the crucial information to make an informed choice. Just what % of the vacinated experience significant side effects. 

 

Pfizer have released its data showing the vacine lead to 1400 deaths in the first 3 months and I think 4000 serious injuries. 

 

 But With out the info to know what % it is of the vacinated population its rather meaningless data

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

43CC931E-F315-422F-A9C8-0D343ADA2A10.jpeg

They are lying. They are still employing people related to all things Covid

About the role

NHS Digital is the national information and technology provider for the health and care system.  Our growing team of 2,700+ information analysis, technology and project management experts create, deliver and manage the crucial digital systems, services, products and standards upon which health and care professionals depend, working in partnership with both national and local organisations.

We’re growing and are have opportunities for Delivery Managers to join our Citizen Health Technology directorate to support the Covid Pass programme.

 

NHS COVID Pass enables citizens to demonstrate their COVID-19 status when travelling abroad or when visiting organisations who have opted to implement a domestic certification process. Since its launch in May 2021 the service has been used millions of times. 

 

https://jobs.digital.nhs.uk/vacancies/1896/delivery-manager--covid-pass.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Kelli said:

Hi there, I work in Canadian government and they make us test ourselves (rapid test) 3 times/week. The fun starts when you test positive - which I almost always do - because they then deny you access to your worksite and at the same time tell me I can't work from home. I haven't been paid in 6 months straight now. They did set up a fund through an "independent" workers' association we can apply to for compensation. When I applied, they told me that the results of rapid tests aren't good enough to prove I have the fake virus, and neither is the fact that my employer won't allow me on site to earn my salary because I "tested" positive. 

We have all been denied access to PCR tests for 8 months now. 

Holy crap! 3 tests a week!! are you not able to find work elsewhere or get out of Canada instead? It does show you the level they are prepared to go to in govt to force people onto universal credit though. Push you on a road to poverty so you are desperate to take their handouts with a jab and full tracking of course. Hoards of Canadians in Mexico now.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pinkiebee said:

There little doubt the vacine has caused both deaths and significant injury. No one outside of the propaganda machine is disputing this.  And even they are just saying its " safe" rather than categorically denying serious health effects.

 

Its unclear if all the vacines carry the same risk ' how much is due to bad injection technque or an inherent issue with the vacine and particularly the crucial information to make an informed choice. Just what % of the vacinated experience significant side effects. 

 

Pfizer have released its data showing the vacine lead to 1400 deaths in the first 3 months and I think 4000 serious injuries. 

 

 But With out the info to know what % it is of the vacinated population its rather meaningless data

all data put out by governments is bull. It is all skewed to show what they want to show. Stats are always manipulative and spun for their own agenda. There were 8 jabs on the market, so the stats have to be multiplied. Plus, it was estimated that the stats were reporting barely 10% of the real figures for injury and deaths. Since when did maiming and killing people become an accepted 'side effect?' Its an effect not a side effect, or in medical blarney 'a contraindication'- which basically means its risky to take it. The results have been so devastating they stopped putting the leaflets inside the vax boxes of the side effects. Oh, and lets not forget, the vax companies are immune from prosecution. Nothing to see here. Perfectly safe. 😲

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

all data put out by governments is bull. It is all skewed to show what they want to show. Stats are always manipulative and spun for their own agenda. There were 8 jabs on the market, so the stats have to be multiplied. Plus, it was estimated that the stats were reporting barely 10% of the real figures for injury and deaths. Since when did maiming and killing people become an accepted 'side effect?' Its an effect not a side effect, or in medical blarney 'a contraindication'- which basically means its risky to take it. The results have been so devastating they stopped putting the leaflets inside the vax boxes of the side effects. Oh, and lets not forget, the vax companies are immune from prosecution. Nothing to see here. Perfectly safe. 😲

 

Not necessarily disagreeing with your sentiments. Just making a few points for clarification. 

 

The Pfizer data was released very reluctantly after a court case. Its wasnt voluntarily put into the public domain. It's fairly damming. But hasnt been picked up by the MSM. Surprisingly 

 

Most medicines and nearly all vacines carry a risk of fairly damaging side effects. The govenment takes a view if the benifit to society outway the risk to the individual based on just how many what they are trying cure will injured compared to the damage the " medicine" will cause and of course cost. Cost of the " medicine" cost of the damage done by the illness/ cost of looking after/ compensating the injured from the " medicine

 

You can take a view on the morals of that with vaccinations in general.

 

But in this case the cost to society of the illness was increased many fold by them putting in control measures that wernt necersary in the first place 

 

Thus this decision of if the vacine was good for society as a whole was screwed by the fact the lock down was costing 100s of billions and not on a proper risk benifit analysis. 

 

In short they would have approved nearly anything at almost any cost to the individual if it meant they could end the lock down and in particular the furlough scheme 

 

It's not at all surprising therefore that there are casualties.  Its surprising there arnt more. Which there maybe iif they ever actually tell us the truth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

Not necessarily disagreeing with your sentiments. Just making a few points for clarification. 

 

The Pfizer data was released very reluctantly after a court case. Its wasnt voluntarily put into the public domain. It's fairly damming. But hasnt been picked up by the MSM. Surprisingly 

 

Most medicines and nearly all vacines carry a risk of fairly damaging side effects. The govenment takes a view if the benifit to society outway the risk to the individual based on just how many what they are trying cure will injured compared to the damage the " medicine" will cause and of course cost. Cost of the " medicine" cost of the damage done by the illness/ cost of looking after/ compensating the injured from the " medicine

 

You can take a view on the morals of that with vaccinations in general.

 

But in this case the cost to society of the illness was increased many fold by them putting in control measures that wernt necersary in the first place 

 

Thus this decision of if the vacine was good for society as a whole was screwed by the fact the lock down was costing 100s of billions and not on a proper risk benifit analysis. 

 

In short they would have approved nearly anything at almost any cost to the individual if it meant they could end the lock down and in particular the furlough scheme 

 

It's not at all surprising therefore that there are casualties.  Its surprising there arnt more. Which there maybe iif they ever actually tell us the truth

 

What's your stance on mass PCR testing, the basis for the entire Covid narrative (i.e. 'cases') and all subsequent measures?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

Not necessarily disagreeing with your sentiments. Just making a few points for clarification. 

 

The Pfizer data was released very reluctantly after a court case. Its wasnt voluntarily put into the public domain. It's fairly damming. But hasnt been picked up by the MSM. Surprisingly 

 

Most medicines and nearly all vacines carry a risk of fairly damaging side effects. The govenment takes a view if the benifit to society outway the risk to the individual based on just how many what they are trying cure will injured compared to the damage the " medicine" will cause and of course cost. Cost of the " medicine" cost of the damage done by the illness/ cost of looking after/ compensating the injured from the " medicine

 

You can take a view on the morals of that with vaccinations in general.

 

But in this case the cost to society of the illness was increased many fold by them putting in control measures that wernt necersary in the first place 

 

Thus this decision of if the vacine was good for society as a whole was screwed by the fact the lock down was costing 100s of billions and not on a proper risk benifit analysis. 

 

In short they would have approved nearly anything at almost any cost to the individual if it meant they could end the lock down and in particular the furlough scheme 

 

It's not at all surprising therefore that there are casualties.  Its surprising there arnt more. Which there maybe iif they ever actually tell us the truth

you sound like you believe in the plandemic. AKA, their was a dangerous virus that the gouv had to do something about it. 

 

1- if the gouv wanted to help, they would have allowed and encouraged the use of vit d, Ivermectin, hydrochlorixine, monoclonal anti bodies

2- lockdown: they knew full well it cannot stop anything. the lockdown goal is simply to further the Great Reset agenda AKA destroy all small business.

3- mask are useless. they know it, we know it. goal to amsk people is simply as a reminder to everyone that we are in fact in a (manufactured) pandemic.

4- flu gone and replaced by Covid.

5- vaccination: goal is profit and probably kill a small % as well. win/win

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Swabs, blood-brain barrier and ethylene oxide-

FQYSW3QXMAU9WTW.jpeg.09a48e00d2219fc41f62abee8fbcc05f.jpeg

 

FQYTlCpWUA45i4f.jpeg.ff89b8a80eb7eec46515d3fc3e2a8a54.jpeg

 

FQYTlCrWUAISjrv.jpeg.b79fe9666b8bf73840c6d22f9e0186f7.jpeg

 

 

https://rumble.com/v106lek-stop-getting-tested.html

 

i had no idea. They put EO on the swab test. ffs, this is pure evil. 

 

they also put ethylene oxide in masks?

https://www.cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/guidelines/disinfection/sterilization/ethylene-oxide.html

 

disturbing

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...