Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

image.jpeg.867f7997f427ecf854be2e6a84cc5eee.jpeg

Check this out. This is a hall in the Vatican. Doesn't leave much to the imagination does it?

Because they have no imagination.

...but fully agree. What a bunch of cunts ! - they will burn to the ground and scatter in the righteous wind of my sphincter LOL

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, campanar said:

Here we go.... go to page 46. I don't think you'll be surprised. Triple vaxxed now the MAJORITY in English ICUs

I'm sure that means the vaccine's working.

https://www.icnarc.org/DataServices/Attachments/Download/d7890b82-5fb7-ec11-913d-00505601089b

The percentage of paƟents admiƩed to criƟcal care with confirmed COVID-19 that were unvaccinated decreased from 74% in May 2021 to 27% in February 2022, compared with a reducƟon from 35% to 7% among the general populaƟon (Figure 27)

No comment on the triple vaxxed though, they probably hope you're too thick to understand the graph.

You know avalanche is happening....

On 4/11/2022 at 5:07 PM, rebornsteve said:

Is anyone able to suggest a genuine source of ivermectin in the UK? My mum is dying of lung cancer, OUH just made things worse, and I’ve just done this...

22AC2359-DC0C-4F2E-8E09-75416A14C95F.jpeg

There are MANY things you can do when it comes to cancer.

I don't know what stage she is etc.....

I've just learned that Reishi and Turkey Tail are an immune booster. Same place that sells Lion's mane tincture sells it.

https://www.iwmushrooms.co.uk/

Medicinal shroom

https://www.iwmushrooms.co.uk/product-page/medicinal-mushrooms-the-essential-guide-1

https://www.iwmushrooms.co.uk/product-page/medicinal-mushrooms-the-essential-guide

Story goes that a Chinese historic figure Xu Fu was sent to look for an lixir of immortal life

Black Reishi which grows in wild is said to be the best but expensive. So the red one (the above) is a substitute.

Reishi and Turkey tail concoction (patented) was used to treat radiation sickness in Ukraine after Chernobyl and also for cancer patients.

What about CBD oil?

There are much more you can do....like energy healing and I can go on till overdose with alternative therapy.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 7:07 PM, Mr H said:

May already have been posted but Shanghai enters possible indefinite lockdown of it's 26m citizens as it invokes zero covid policy causing chaos in the city

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-04-08-shanghai-extends-covid-lockdown-indefinitely-sparking-rebellion.html

There is going to be a whole ziggling of Asia. It is said that Singapore will disappear, Taiwan to become a part of another country, China will self-destruct and diss by all nations, and Kim will become the dictator of both South & North Korea. How is that for some excitement?!

1 hour ago, Celticdevil said:

Anyone one seen raised buy wolves on net flx

we are fckd the full fckn story of what they want 

is rite there 

it’s crazy satanic fckn no idea what to call it but it’s rite there in your face cause they don’t give a Fck 

our kids are fcd 😬

Which Netflix? I’m in U.K.

10 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Which Netflix? I’m in U.K.

Its on SKY as well, judging from the constant ads. I cancelled SKY long ago, utter shite on 725 channels.

All modern tee vee programming looks either satantic, agenda-driven, stupid....or all of them.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Its on SKY as well, judging from the constant ads. I cancelled SKY long ago, utter shite on 725 channels.

All modern tee vee programming looks either satantic, agenda-driven, stupid....or all of them.

** Orf Topic **

• Haha 2

Another interview with Dr Ardis slightly older - sorry if already posted

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xF5bspoWnnnT/

Apparently has informed Reiner Fuellmich of his findings. ?!

I guess that this will have to be analysed through autopsy and in vivo of those injected to verify the "spike protein" that is supposedly manufactured in their cells does in fact correlate with this new information.

Ardis also confirms that this venomous protein has been aerosolized though this has to be verified.

Could explain why some are experiencing worse than typical flu like symptoms! as described in the video.

It might add perspective to the notion of shedding? (snake inspired term?) and certainly renders the "gain of function" controversy in a different light; as that of the weaponisation of naturally inspired toxins.

More wait and see!

Edited by zarkov

21 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Covid 19 symptoms are caused by 19 protein sequences created from snake venom and introduced into the water supply.

https://rumble.com/v10mnew-live-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

well steady on 

venom doesnt prevent oxygenation of blood

ivermectin works by killing body parasites

same with hydroxychloqu

the water supply spiked with venom??? 

come on...

its a nice exciting story within allopathic medicine but ....

nah.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, DarianF said:

@rebornsteve I apologise. My original reply to your video was disrespectful.

The video you posted is fucking amazing and I should have acknowledged it and watched it properly.

---> https://rumble.com/v10mnew-live-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

Thanks again buddy.

So, I've watched the video and I'm not buying it. 

Firstly, how much snake venom would they need to poison every state and county in the US? 

Then, how many people would they need to do this? I'm not sure this is real and I call bull.

The other and main reason I call this bollocks is because the guy presenting this horse shit basically has an anti v course ready to sell to the gullible fuckers who bought this story.

Plus, it's Stew Peters, shill extrodinaire. Sorry guys, I'm not buying it, this is horse shit to make us look insane, a bit like the graphenr oxide in jabs, he pushed the same story. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, zArk said:

well steady on 

venom doesnt prevent oxygenation of blood

ivermectin works by killing body parasites

same with hydroxychloqu

the water supply spiked with venom??? 

come on...

its a nice exciting story within allopathic medicine but ....

nah.

Sorry, I didn't see your post but I agree. 

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Firstly, how much snake venom would they need to poison every state and county in the US? 

Then, how many people would they need to do this? I'm not sure this is real and I call bull.

The other and main reason I call this bollocks is because the guy presenting this horse shit basically has an anti v course ready to sell to the gullible fuckers who bought this story.

Plus, it's Stew Peters, shill extrodinaire. Sorry guys, I'm not buying it, this is horse shit to make us look insane, a bit like the graphenr oxide in jabs, he pushed the same story. 

Good fair points mate, here's a bit of balance from all the excitement yesterday:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/exposing-stew-peters-bryan-ardis-bullshit-video-watch-the-water_75zjGt144hoPQ2b.html

image.png.9680b0599abee7c71b0dc05d99a6e35d.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I don't think it's actual snake venom, if this is real. It's a synthesised compound based on snake venom / derived from it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I don't think it's actual snake venom, if this is real. It's a synthesised compound based on snake venom / derived from it.

The point still remains, how much of this stuff would they need to make/obtain from snakes? Then how many people would they need to actually do this? I don't trust Stew Peters.

Funny because I'd never heard of him until all this crap kicked off and all he's done is recycle stories we were all picking up months before he had anything to say about it. He's a shill bro and for me only, I'm not buying his shit. 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The point still remains, how much of this stuff would they need to make/obtain from snakes? Then how many people would they need to actually do this? I don't trust Stew Peters.

Funny because I'd never heard of him until all this crap kicked off and all he's done is recycle stories we were all picking up months before he had anything to say about it. He's a shill bro and for me only, I'm not buying his shit. 👍

In these situations, it's very important to be skeptical.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Sorry, I didn't see your post but I agree. 

didnt take offence to another clever spirit posting similar 😀

typical piggie backing again by allopathy

seen it with vaccination implememtation after the illness was 'cured' with cleaner water, better food, better lifestyles, less or stopped spraying of poisons by agriculture

a study has shown the body can produce 'venom' naturally 

last year

https://www.indiatoday.in/science/story/humans-tool-kit-produce-venom-study-1785042-2021-03-30

https://www.proteogenix.science/scientific-corner/antibody-production/how-advanced-monoclonal-antibody-generation-methods-are-improving-conventional-envenoming-treatments/

there a breadcrumb trail of complete bollocks

n.b i am so far into terrain theory, 12 salts , energy from stars etc that any mention of virus, immunity, medicine treatment immediately raises a false flag in my eyes

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic