Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Covid 19 symptoms are caused by 19 protein sequences created from snake venom and introduced into the water supply.

King Cobra venom isn't it? Why am I not surprised that those who worship a snake in a tree would use snake venom.

6 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

King Cobra venom isn't it? Why am I not surprised that those who worship a snake in a tree would use snake venom.

Indeed.

Covid 19...

19 proteins from...

Corona - 👑- king cobra venom

(Virus is Latin = venom )

5 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Covid 19 symptoms are caused by 19 protein sequences created from snake venom and introduced into the water supply.

https://rumble.com/v10mnew-live-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

Thanks for posting this @rebornsteve, I wasn't aware of it until today when a friend texted me a link to it, and then noticed your post here on the CV thread.
Alot of this film really does ring true for me, as @DarianFpointed out later in the thread, this is a mass poisoning event.
I feel that the public (zombies that most of them are)  - are beginning (finally) to sit up and notice.
I would say this video (for me, and I hope for you guys too)  is one of the most important (if not the most important) information videos I've ever seen.
(I dislike the soppy incidental music in the background - and the overacting of the interviewer) but the actual message and information of this video is so interesting and important, especially about the chinese chap (Bing Liu) who died after he made the important snake venom discovery (and the fortune cookie bit at the end)
Great video, HIGHLY recommend this to you good lot:
(see what you think?)
Here it is again on brandnewtube:
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/watch-the-water_fSzcO5rdBd9kdtX.html

EDIT:  Keep on smoking those fags ..... (watch the video to see why this is a good thing for once)

image.png.cab614e47f2f8ad58339ec65275a423b.png

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
I'm a fat fingered twat
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, campanar said:

Billy Bunter Bozo is being fined for partying while Granny died (or Hand-c*ck k*lled them?)

If the Sheeple don't wake up now, they really never will.

I've been going mental at sheep for a year, Andrew nonce, Epstein's mate, Saville mates with Clown Charles, WMDs, Covid hoax, masks fucking useless, jabs are poisonous shit, the response is "well you can't change anything anyway so you just need to live/get on with your life"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Thanks for posting this @rebornsteve, I wasn't aware of it until today when a friend texted me a link to it, and then noticed your post here on the CV thread.
Alot of this film really does ring true for me, as @DarianFpointed out later in the thread, this is a mass poisoning event.
I feel that the public (zombies that most of them are)  - are beginning (finally) to sit up and notice.
I would say this video (for me, and I hope for you guys too)  is one of the most important (if not the most important) information videos I've ever seen.
(I dislike the soppy incidental music in the background - and the overacting of the interviewer) but the actual message and information of this video is so interesting and important, especially about the chinese chap (Bing Liu) who died after he made the important snake venom discovery (and the fortune cookie bit at the end)
Great video, HIGHLY recommend this to you good lot:
(see what you think?)
Here it is again on brandnewtube:
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/watch-the-water_fSzcO5rdBd9kdtX.html

EDIT:  Keep on smoking those fags ..... (watch the video to see why this is a good thing for once)

image.png.cab614e47f2f8ad58339ec65275a423b.png

Can this be pinned somewhere? Seems too interesting to be buried. Thanks @rebornsteve & @sickofallthebollocks

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

I've been going mental at sheep for a year, Andrew nonce, Epstein's mate, Saville mates with Clown Charles, WMDs, Covid hoax, masks fucking useless, jabs are poisonous shit, the response is "well you can't change anything anyway so you just need to live/get on with your life"

I know, I've had the same.

Trouble is they'll look at Bozo and just see someone breaking the rules. They can't progress to the next stage - the rules were pointless and Bozo knew it, so that's why they ignored them.

So all the other things you mention, they can't see the reality of them either.

3 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Indeed.

Covid 19...

19 proteins from...

Corona - 👑- king cobra venom

(Virus is Latin = venom )

image.png.273db5a68887f6b613c6b12e1491e6ef.png

According to Reuters 'fact' checkers the use of the word virus to indicate poison is archaic, well , they would say that wouldn't they?
FACT ME TILL I FART!

Fact m
image.png.9ac071e77c3f9138a86587630e5e41ba.png

18 minutes ago, DarianF said:

@rebornsteve I apologise. My original reply to your video was disrespectful.

The video you posted is fucking amazing and I should have acknowledged it and watched it properly.

---> https://rumble.com/v10mnew-live-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

Thanks again buddy.

It was a strong challenge, but we are in extremely stressful times with the truth is of biblical importance. Apology happily accepted. 😇

These are the most mindbendingly insane times that we are living in. Half the time I think I’m mad, the rest of the time I believe that we are literally witnessing the devil in action as written in the bible and specifically Revelations. 

Ironically a few years ago I thought anyone who took the bible seriously was mad.

F1683CE2-017E-4F01-9417-E7A9B4BE9FA4.jpeg

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

image.png.273db5a68887f6b613c6b12e1491e6ef.png

According to Reuters 'fact' checkers the use of the word virus to indicate poison is archaic, well , they would say that wouldn't they?
FACT ME TILL I FART!

Fact m
image.png.9ac071e77c3f9138a86587630e5e41ba.png

interestingly, Pharma is derived from the Greek word pharmakon meaning “poison” in classic Greek [and “drug” in modern.]

And META (fb) means "after" in Greek and "death" in Hebrew

Luciferians love the law of reversal. 

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but Covid backwards is divoC. Di is latin means ‘apart’ and voc from Latin means “to call” (voice). Apart to call: quarantine and lockdowns/zoom calls.

In Greek, much like Latin, voc is “to call” but di means “twice or twins”. Twice call or twins call. We have seen the twins symbolism from the Minneapolis and Saint Paul twin cities incident with the George Floyd who was a twin and the "two strand" or twin dna altering vaccination.

Hebrew

דיבוק Dybbuk or Dibbuk
DiVoC דבק

A dybbuk is a Cleaving spirit tray attaches itself to people that can cause extreme mental illness.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I have just watched this and im mind blown. It does also sound possible.

And this that someone here posted -  stunning!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EFFFHOTEl0FV/

DR. BRIAN ARDIS REVEALS BOMBSHELL ORIGINS OF COVID, MRNA VACCINES AND REMDESIVIR - APR 11 2022

sorry if already posted! on this thread -was from another

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 3

Anyone one seen raised buy wolves on net flx

we are fckd the full fckn story of what they want 

is rite there 

it’s crazy satanic fckn no idea what to call it but it’s rite there in your face cause they don’t give a Fck 

our kids are fcd 😬

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic