Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, rebornsteve said:

Covid 19 symptoms are caused by 19 protein sequences created from snake venom and introduced into the water supply.

https://rumble.com/v10mnew-live-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

"Other things being equal, simpler explanations are generally better than more complex ones" - Occam's razor

Standard cold & flu symptoms, common hayfever symptoms, and literally no symptoms at all, are being used to convince ignorant fucktards across the world that a new disease exists.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"Other things being equal, simpler explanations are generally better than more complex ones" - Occam's razor

Standard cold & flu symptoms, common hayfever symptoms, and literally no symptoms at all, are being used to convince ignorant fucktards across the world that a new disease exists.

There is more. Remdesivir is synthesised king cobra snake venom.

Gilead Sciences that make remdesivir bought two laboratories back in 2015 that did the sequencing of the king cobra venom.

the vaccines also contain this synthesised king cobra venom.

Corona - crown - king.

virus - poison/venom

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, rebornsteve said:

There is more. Remdesivir is synthesised king cobra snake venom.

Gilead Sciences that make remdesivir bought two laboratories back in 2015 that did the sequencing of the king cobra venom.

the vaccines also contain this synthesised king cobra venom.

Corona - crown - king.

virus - poison/venom

You said the disease exists. What you're describing here is not a new disease. It's targeted poisoning. So actually the disease doesn't exist.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

You said the disease exists. What you're describing here is not a new disease. It's targeted poisoning. So actually the disease doesn't exist.

The video is saying that the made up disease known as Covid 19 is actually a load of symptoms, dis eases I’d you like, caused by 19 synthesised proteins from the King Cobra snake.

the video explains it much better than me! 

• Like 2

Here we go.... go to page 46. I don't think you'll be surprised. Triple vaxxed now the MAJORITY in English ICUs

I'm sure that means the vaccine's working.

https://www.icnarc.org/DataServices/Attachments/Download/d7890b82-5fb7-ec11-913d-00505601089b

The percentage of paƟents admiƩed to criƟcal care with confirmed COVID-19 that were unvaccinated decreased from 74% in May 2021 to 27% in February 2022, compared with a reducƟon from 35% to 7% among the general populaƟon (Figure 27)

No comment on the triple vaxxed though, they probably hope you're too thick to understand the graph.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

The video is saying that the made up disease known as Covid 19 is actually a load of symptoms, dis eases I’d you like, caused by 19 synthesised proteins from the King Cobra snake.

the video explains it much better than me! 

Understood 👍

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Maybe if the design was half yellow and half blue coloured!

Now there's a great idea! 😉 The Sheep will really go for them now! ...

vaxmax_badge2.jpg.5c8ae956b7bd9c4b397ba04868e8aeec.jpg

Edited by webtrekker
  • Haha 15

4 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Covid 19 symptoms are caused by 19 protein sequences created from snake venom and introduced into the water supply.

King Cobra venom isn't it? Why am I not surprised that those who worship a snake in a tree would use snake venom.

6 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

King Cobra venom isn't it? Why am I not surprised that those who worship a snake in a tree would use snake venom.

Indeed.

Covid 19...

19 proteins from...

Corona - 👑- king cobra venom

(Virus is Latin = venom )

5 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

https://rumble.com/v10mnew-live-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

Thanks for posting this @rebornsteve, I wasn't aware of it until today when a friend texted me a link to it, and then noticed your post here on the CV thread.
Alot of this film really does ring true for me, as @DarianFpointed out later in the thread, this is a mass poisoning event.
I feel that the public (zombies that most of them are)  - are beginning (finally) to sit up and notice.
I would say this video (for me, and I hope for you guys too)  is one of the most important (if not the most important) information videos I've ever seen.
(I dislike the soppy incidental music in the background - and the overacting of the interviewer) but the actual message and information of this video is so interesting and important, especially about the chinese chap (Bing Liu) who died after he made the important snake venom discovery (and the fortune cookie bit at the end)
Great video, HIGHLY recommend this to you good lot:
(see what you think?)
Here it is again on brandnewtube:
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/watch-the-water_fSzcO5rdBd9kdtX.html

EDIT:  Keep on smoking those fags ..... (watch the video to see why this is a good thing for once)

image.png.cab614e47f2f8ad58339ec65275a423b.png

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
I'm a fat fingered twat
  • Like 5

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic