Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

Is anyone able to suggest a genuine source of ivermectin in the UK? My mum is dying of lung cancer, OUH just made things worse, and I’ve just done this...

22AC2359-DC0C-4F2E-8E09-75416A14C95F.jpeg

pretty sure sunflower seeds reduce parasitic growth, vit E 

then the body can work better 

plus 1 gram a day of full cannabinoid oil may help but thats another thing .... rick simpson oil phoenix tears

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

Thank you!!!

Just been sent this by a vax victim I’ve got to know through Twitter.

there is hope. A parallel society is developing with people sharing nature’s remedies. It’s growing fast. 

God bless us all 😇🙏

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mr H said:

NHS chiefs call for the return of masks and limits on indoor mixing as they accuse government of 'abandoning interest' in Covid and warn of 'brutal Easter' as infections hit record levels

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10706125/NHS-chiefs-call-return-masks-limits-indoor-mixing.html

Like I said before, this is nothing more than a well timed grouping of propaganda from the BCU to increase the uptake of their deadly injections in the children. Each subsequent age group that was eligible for the poison dose was lucky enough to have their own well crafted group of propaganda messages specifically designed to encourage uptake for that age group. 

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

May already have been posted but Shanghai enters possible indefinite lockdown of it's 26m citizens as it invokes zero covid policy causing chaos in the city

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-04-08-shanghai-extends-covid-lockdown-indefinitely-sparking-rebellion.html

As we gather more evidence of the way China is locking down its citizens, China's involvement becomes in the overall fraud becomes more apparent. It appears that Chinese elite as a major share holder in pfizer wanted the lockdowns in the west, in order to justify their local lockdowns. Without the west first locking down, the west would have accused china of human rights violations but now they can get away with mass murdering their own citizens as the west has engaged in that practice themselves. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Is anyone able to suggest a genuine source of ivermectin in the UK? My mum is dying of lung cancer, OUH just made things worse, and I’ve just done this...

22AC2359-DC0C-4F2E-8E09-75416A14C95F.jpeg

I did this:

And this is my experience:

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, DarianF said:

I don't give a shit if anyone wears a mask or takes a poison jab and fifty boosters, as long as they don't force it on me.

i DO have a problem with it for a few reasons....

First of all in order to get millions of people to accept those poisoned jabs the government has to carry out a massive programme of deception and weaponised fear mongering. I have a problem with them behaving like that on our taxpayers money

Secondly by pushing the jabs on society they will inevitably jab many innocents who were too young to know better and who were led into it by older but stupid people. That isn't fair

Finally I have a problem with it in principle that we live in a system in which the government and the corporations are in cahoots to wage a war against the general populace.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

As we gather more evidence of the way China is locking down its citizens, China's involvement becomes in the overall fraud becomes more apparent. It appears that Chinese elite as a major share holder in pfizer wanted the lockdowns in the west, in order to justify their local lockdowns. Without the west first locking down, the west would have accused china of human rights violations but now they can get away with mass murdering their own citizens as the west has engaged in that practice themselves. 

I was expecting the covid nonsense to die down with Ukraine distraction and with us moving into non cold months here in the Northern hemisphere, but nope, it's all ramping up again. 

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I was expecting the covid nonsense to die down with Ukraine distraction and with us moving into non cold months here in the Northern hemisphere, but nope, it's all ramping up again. 

It is not ramping up again, there is no way they could keep it going in summer. It is just they have timed the child vaccine dates and propaganda perfectly to increase uptake, it is obvious that the government is being manipulated to push the uptake up at each interval.  What they are doing now is using the sick vaccine injured in hospital as covid in order to justify continued pandemic bs. It realy is beyond, but people will believe it, like they believe it all before because they trust the prime minster and what he says, which is why it is perfect for pharmaceutical companies to own what the prime minister says. 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i DO have a problem with it for a few reasons....

First of all in order to get millions of people to accept those poisoned jabs the government has to carry out a massive programme of deception and weaponised fear mongering. I have a problem with them behaving like that on our taxpayers money

Secondly by pushing the jabs on society they will inevitably jab many innocents who were too young to know better and who were led into it by older but stupid people. That isn't fair

Finally I have a problem with it in principle that we live in a system in which the government and the corporations are in cahoots to wage a war against the general populace.

I should have clarified. I used to care, I don't anymore. I have given up on the brain dead masses.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I should have clarified. I used to care, I don't anymore. I have given up on the brain dead masses.

How many years now has this covid crap been going on? 2 years and they are still walking around in masks that restrict their breathing and they have the nerve to stare at you as if you are some kind of leper for not wearing one. I used to have hope that they would see through this propaganda but now they are terrified of covid and Putin. The msm has done a great job brainwashing these fools. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Ellen80 said:

How many years now has this covid crap been going on? 2 years and they are still walking around in masks that restrict their breathing and they have the nerve to stare at you as if you are some kind of leper for not wearing one. I used to have hope that they would see through this propaganda but now they are terrified of covid and Putin. The msm has done a great job brainwashing these fools. 

Let them enjoy their #PrayForUkraine hashtag. Bloody pathetic sheep.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, webtrekker said:

BTW, this could also be the main reason why wages, pensions and benefits are paid directly into bank accounts now, so that they can get their grubby little electronic cyberpaws on it before you get to withdraw it.

Can't remember the last time I saw a pay packet ...

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwYS1jZG4iLCJrZXkiOiJ1cGxv

1986 last time money in a packet for me 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic