Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

The pan bashing has done the trick and got a majority to follow the elites yellow brick road to nowhere, now knowing they have managed the adults so well and created a huge void, that they now come for the children using adverts and programming on Tick Tock, they simply won't stop their agenda and ramp up the programming exponentially.

• Like 1

Got to laugh at all these feeble-brained sheep who think a digital currency will be beneficial

Many people where I live, here in NE England, are already on the bones of their arse and are in debt up to their eyeballs. They manage this debt by simply not paying it and ignoring all phone calls or letters demanding payment, or simply pay £1 a month towards it. I've been there myself, so I know what I'm talking about.

However, ..................... what they don't understand about digital currency is that the government and banks will be in full control of your accounts and will simply grab the debt owed plus interest without your say. Many people will be left with nothing overnight and any further money appearing in their accounts (wages, benefits, pensions, etc) will also be immediately removed until the debt+interest is paid in full.

People are going to DIE through this, mark my words.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Layton James said:

The pan bashing has done the trick and got a majority to follow the elites yellow brick road to nowhere, now knowing they have managed the adults so well and created a huge void, that they now come for the children using adverts and programming on Tick Tock, they simply won't stop their agenda and ramp up the programming exponentially.

The Yellow Brick Road is a distraction.

The real question is ...

tumblr_pj48usud1P1x0hviqo1_640.jpg.fe65a8b84870927c36a8181d16e6bfb8.jpg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

The Yellow Brick Road is a distraction.

The real question is ...

tumblr_pj48usud1P1x0hviqo1_640.jpg.fe65a8b84870927c36a8181d16e6bfb8.jpg

I added the reference to the YBR due to the stickers I have seen that are still found on the floors of some shops, you are right about ones tokens in their banks, these will as you say have to be repaid somehow, but there are some debts that will never be regained if we allow the electonic baton to further steal our labour each time we try to exchange it for their digital tokens, Nein Oliver explains it much better than I can.

We really need to get creative outside of the electronic relion now wreaking havoc with our lives, and in any way we can, begin building a parallel system while there is still time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

I would vaccinate people. There are tons of people i would like to vaccinate. Let me get in there and let me get vaccinating away. I would become the vaccinating whore of the country. They would give me an award for holding the world record for vaccinating the most people

Such as the next time faucci, gates, BJ, holly willoughby, smile for the cameras, roll up ther sleeves, and then lean into me and whisper into my ear: " Make sure you give me the right jab, if you know what i mean. With the number one mark on it. That's the one. Saline. Stick that in me."

I would wink back at them and say: "Of course, love. The saline it is. That's it. Keeping rolling that sleeve up, keep smiling for the sheep. Here's what you get."

Then once jabbed: "Sure that was the saline mate, 'cause i feel a little weird."

"Sorry love, ran out of the saline, so i gave you some of the number two stuff instead."

" AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH. NOOOOOO. YOU BASSTARDDD. I'm going to DIEEEEE. YOU'VE KILLED ME. YOU EVIL FUCKER. I HATE YOU!!!!!!!"

"Die? But i saw you on TV the other day, telling everyone to get vaccinated. How it was so brilliant and cool."  ( Evil laugh at this point, as i look down on the evil peeps squirming in their death  throes of justice. )

Don't you think some potassium chloride in the jab would be more effective and beneficial for those people? After all, they keep telling us to avoid sodium...

Edited by k_j_evans

On 4/9/2022 at 5:09 PM, DaleP said:

= slow thinking....right?

Also, think about why juicing and vegan food e.g. paste food such as houmus, avocado, beatroot mash are promoted?

This is what the fund manager who works for Soros said.... you need to eat hard food and not soft food because you need to chew in order to make your brain works.

Clever huh? They've figured out everything so that you will stay dumb.

The trick is to balance things. Juicing is fine to supplement, hummus with bread, avocados with beans and rice. There's something to what you say though. Chewing food activates the digestive system which, according to some, is the second brain.

Chewing or known as mastication enables the first level of carbohydrate digestion, this stimulates the salivery glands to produce certain enzymes that begin the digestive process, it also stimulates the survival instinct to kick in and prevent their bodies from eating themselves which does happen once starvation sets in.

Take for instance the miners who were trapped in Brazil for a record time, what kept them going in their desperate days was a mouth full of tuna fish in oil, this kept their digestive jucies going until rescue came, if they relied on a vedgetable diet many might not have made it through their ordeal.

If we are to be encouraged onto a vedgetable diet several things change with the body, parts begine to shut down and cannot easily start up again once normalized to certain degrees, reproduction also begins to fall off the cliffe.

The human constitution and ones immune system needs a balanced diet, all mono diets are in the long term detrimental to the well being of the host, who will eventually cease to function as a human being, take the Irish famine for instance, this forced Highland clearances upon a once popular society who were all but self sufficient.

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Got to laugh at all these feeble-brained sheep who think a digital currency will be beneficial

Many people where I live, here in NE England, are already on the bones of their arse and are in debt up to their eyeballs. They manage this debt by simply not paying it and ignoring all phone calls or letters demanding payment, or simply pay £1 a month towards it. I've been there myself, so I know what I'm talking about.

However, ..................... what they don't understand about digital currency is that the government and banks will be in full control of your accounts and will simply grab the debt owed plus interest without your say. Many people will be left with nothing overnight and any further money appearing in their accounts (wages, benefits, pensions, etc) will also be immediately removed until the debt+interest is paid in full.

People are going to DIE through this, mark my words.

BTW, this could also be the main reason why wages, pensions and benefits are paid directly into bank accounts now, so that they can get their grubby little electronic cyberpaws on it before you get to withdraw it.

Can't remember the last time I saw a pay packet ...

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwYS1jZG4iLCJrZXkiOiJ1cGxv

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

BTW, this could also be the main reason why wages, pensions and benefits are paid directly into bank accounts now, so that they can get their grubby little electronic cyberpaws on it before you get to withdraw it.

The entire exchange system is geared to get at your digital labour and energy, we are always paid in arreers where our wherewithall is concerned, there are very few creators around today who actualy get to keep their own energy and dictate exactly how they use it; the only ones are those who can create a level of the things they need outside the system.

One such crowd are the Amish, these own the land and can store at least 80 percent of their labour in house, because they don't use the current exchange mechanism.

The bail in system is now legal and waiting to steal any real savings people have, don't leave any digitals in accounts convert them into something real while there is still time.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/bail-in-powers-implementation-including-draft-secondary-legislation/bail-in-powers-implementation

The whole monetary system is gear to take everuthing from you before you actually get it, what we are given in exchange is basically worthless.

Edited by Layton James

So here’s something that caught my eye from a building design magazine I came across today...

Government says it won’t ‘impose’ better insulation in homes

The government has said it will not ‘impose’ measures to improve energy efficiency in existing homes as ‘British people are no-nonsense pragmatists who can make [their own] decisions.’

Well after the last 2 years it comes as big shock to hear this as the government have used the media, behavioural psychologists, mandates, lockdowns, peer pressure and any other method available to them to impose experimental vaccinations on the British public and that’s before we get to the bluff-calling by Javid and the rest of the medical establishment.

The hypocrisy here in this statement is stunning.

https://www.architectsjournal.co.uk/news/government-says-it-wont-impose-better-insulation-on-homes

Edited by HAARPING_On
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Very deep. Care to elaborate more?

Basically that humanity is sadly a “virus” to the planet? So they said to themselves might as well be poetic about it and genocide them…with a virus?

In duality, there has to be both light and dark co-existing, for us to be alive. EEG must produce waves in order to prove that we are alive. Flatline means dead.

Regardless of how fast/slow souls are awakening/progressing, we are all learning in a sense. There is no set speed you must proceed i.e. each to their own per free will.

I do not think we are virus to the Earth, each serving a purpose to each other.

I think our task is to learn about the light & dark and master it so that you will be like the Creator, the omni who is encompassing everything.

From a higher dimension, there is no wrong way about it and each and everyone is precious.

It's true that as you go higher up in vibration, higher teaching/info will come you and you will be able to solve problems easier because you are not thinking like normies who are on the ground level, cannot see it from a higher. That doesn't make a person with a higher perspective good or bad though I think generally people will naturally resort not to kill etc because they understand, not for the human moral perspective but from a spiritual perspective.

Something you can do to raise your vibration/consciousness:

1. Start practising your disadvantage/problem into benefits. This alchemy means that you will be able to live happy no matter what happens.

2. Be very selective to who you speak, associate because their vibration rubs off of them to you for good or bad.

3. Listen to people who brings 'out of this world' experience. Be it alien abduction, time travel, etc so that you will start to see what you have believe to be true isn't the only option. If you don't know someone's doing it then how will you know such thing exist?

There are others and the more you do it, the more you get fluid at it and information from Akashic will just flow to you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The trick is to balance things. Juicing is fine to supplement, hummus with bread, avocados with beans and rice. There's something to what you say though. Chewing food activates the digestive system which, according to some, is the second brain.

I'm not saying don't drink freshly juiced veg but as you say it's about balance.

Also, if you swallow food too quickly then saliva (digestive juice) doesn't get mixed in enough that you will put on weight.

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

NHS chiefs call for the return of masks and limits on indoor mixing as they accuse government of 'abandoning interest' in Covid and warn of 'brutal Easter' as infections hit record levels

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10706125/NHS-chiefs-call-return-masks-limits-indoor-mixing.html

NHS chiefs panic as their covid powers (and income) begin to wane. Game's up fellas. F off with your scaremongering. Gravy train's coming off the rails.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

NHS chiefs call for the return of masks and limits on indoor mixing as they accuse government of 'abandoning interest' in Covid and warn of 'brutal Easter' as infections hit record levels

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10706125/NHS-chiefs-call-return-masks-limits-indoor-mixing.html

They realy going for it with their whole: blame fake "vaccine" side effects on covid. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Is anyone able to suggest a genuine source of ivermectin in the UK? My mum is dying of lung cancer, OUH just made things worse, and I’ve just done this...

https://www.ivermectin-uk.com/

buyers clubs are being organised apparently.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg25133553-400-ivermectin-buyers-clubs-want-to-use-the-drug-to-treat-covid-19/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

Is anyone able to suggest a genuine source of ivermectin in the UK? My mum is dying of lung cancer, OUH just made things worse, and I’ve just done this...

22AC2359-DC0C-4F2E-8E09-75416A14C95F.jpeg

pretty sure sunflower seeds reduce parasitic growth, vit E 

then the body can work better 

plus 1 gram a day of full cannabinoid oil may help but thats another thing .... rick simpson oil phoenix tears

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

Thank you!!!

Just been sent this by a vax victim I’ve got to know through Twitter.

there is hope. A parallel society is developing with people sharing nature’s remedies. It’s growing fast. 

God bless us all 😇🙏

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mr H said:

Like I said before, this is nothing more than a well timed grouping of propaganda from the BCU to increase the uptake of their deadly injections in the children. Each subsequent age group that was eligible for the poison dose was lucky enough to have their own well crafted group of propaganda messages specifically designed to encourage uptake for that age group. 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic