Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

28 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Well we're not in your country so stop with the faux outrage and insults. 

Again why can you not answer a simple question. What do you mean I'm not a doctor but a medic?

Being scared of viruses and thinking p100 masks help? That is promoting masks my friend.

So I have been indulging myself with a number of video and what I find is that this thinking like the above.....descent and thinking for others rather than being Me Me Me, I'm the greatest! is very much coming from Lumerian/East type of thinking where as Western way of thinking is all about becoming the greatest even if you are wrong, and willing to even kill your own family. I think this forum/movement is largely made up of people from Lumerian concept hence you have a hard time understanding normies. If I were you, move. lol

While the majority are still reeling from the fear and what some call the plan-demic, the global population in the developed world is supposedly plumetting due to new technology and the higher education of the childless women, currently sitting at 51 percent by the time they reach their thirties, add this together with the destruction of the family unit,and  if the UN's prediction is correct, by 2050, here in the West we will be in great need of new blood stock to keep the home fires burning, immigration alone will never be able to bring numbers back to where they are sustainable, not with their current knowledge and skills level at least.

Having once worked for the UN Mr Peterson must know their overall plan?

1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

Yes I was asked to vaccinate people against covid, I ould have made tons of shekels and set me up for life. I chose to leave the profession instead. Being a pharmacist isn't the only path through the journey of life and succeeding. Being a honest decent human being is more important. 

If/when I meet my creator at least I can with a good conscious say I never had Mark of beast.

Part of my medical training was also working in the Pharmacy, at least we will have the Mimms portfolio to take with us, or was that memes, Lol.

• Haha 1

Mr Wong bang his Gong, now we are all cured, of being wong, sorry Wrong. The Great & The Good of all who be... Needless of those that wear a frown and have the honorous onerous task of wearing the EMPORERS clothes, which DON'T include a mask.

btw.

Lumerian ~~ err so, that's the first time I've heard of that in my life Dale. I need to get out of outside more and onto the internet. J/K.

43 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Absolutely. It is by choice not doing anything about it.

The only way to ensure your future is education, expanding your mind by deprogramming.

The more I find out how this world is run, the way the Universe may be constructed, it's nothing like what we've been told.

I am lucky that I have people like you in this forum who can understand it rather than taking it as some crazy story. Oh well

Spot on Dale.

Do you personally think that most humans will ever come to the same conclusions?

I don’t; humanity is too diverse in their nature; and I also think we are pretty well ‘infiltrated’ by other beings putting spanners in the works, as it were.

I just can’t see humanity coming together to conquer these cult nasties; too much nastiness in a lot of ‘average’ humans as well.

• Like 2

Humanity has been subsumed by technology to the point that we are basically digitally monoculturised by that technology, anything with the title mono spells no real future for the individual.

Soon our senses as an individual will cease to resist, we are at that stage today, what the meme in the song is trying to tell us is, there will be a savior come save us all right at the very last minute, the elite have always known that the majority will do nothing of the sort, because their bread and games is much too powerful for to resist it.

54 minutes ago, Layton James said:

Humanity has been subsumed by technology to the point that we are basically digitally monoculturised by that technology, anything with the title mono spells no real future for the individual.

Soon our senses as an individual will cease to resist, we are at that stage today, what the meme in the song is trying to tell us is, there will be a savior come save us all right at the very last minute, the elite have always known that the majority will do nothing of the sort, because their bread and games is much too powerful for to resist it.

Great post.

I didn’t watch the vid.

I agree; that’s what they want, a hive mind; but there’s always going to be a resistance; wonder how it will all pan out?

And no matter what a lot in the ‘truth’ movement say; it appears to me that the majority of humans cannot resist the ‘bread and games’, whether through apathy, ignorance, disbelief or whatever.

Its a damn shame.

A last minute saviour?  I think we have to be our own saviours; knowing (thinking/hoping/leaning towards) that this experience is just that, an experience; once we’ve had enough of this one, time to move on to the next

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jedidiah said:

Spot on Dale.

Do you personally think that most humans will ever come to the same conclusions?

I don’t; humanity is too diverse in their nature; and I also think we are pretty well ‘infiltrated’ by other beings putting spanners in the works, as it were.

I just can’t see humanity coming together to conquer these cult nasties; too much nastiness in a lot of ‘average’ humans as well.

Like you say, No.

But one thing for sure, if I keep raising myself, I'll be with people of better versions.

I am in two minds about what to think about these cult elites right now.

Have they become the vilans in order to be a hero? Something questionable had to happen and someone had to wake us up...right?

If there is every version of you then, there is me being a doctor, physist and a murderer.

If so, which one is you? Are you a good or bad person? 🤔

OK, we need to take this elsewhere though....since this is a Covid thread.

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Last attempt to jazz it up a bit! ...

descent_of_man.jpg.66a119dfeec1cc14b04690e38ae6087b.jpg

Feel free to use it whwerever you wish. Memes are for sharing, after all. 👍

You're a champion! Looks awesome!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

Like you say, No.

But one thing for sure, if I keep raising myself, I'll be with people of better versions.

Have they become the vilans in order to be a hero? Something questionable had to happen and someone had to wake us up...right?

If there is every version of you then, there is me being a doctor, physist and a murderer.

If so, which one is you? Are you a good or bad person? 🤔

OK, we need to take this elsewhere though....since this is a Covid thread.

My aim too.

Your second paragraph; that’s how I feel; it’s all seems complex, but I’m sure, at the root of it all, it’s probably not.

Yes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

Very deep. Care to elaborate more?

Basically that humanity is sadly a “virus” to the planet? So they said to themselves might as well be poetic about it and genocide them…with a virus?

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou

😂

'This horrible pandemic... it does leave one very tired': The Queen admits feeling 'exhausted' after battle with Covid in special video call to NHS staff and patients just weeks after winning fight with the deadly virus

The Queen, 95, has revealed that catching Covid in February left her 'tired and exhausted'. The monarch made the admission in a video call with NHS staff and patients last week. She told them: 'It does leave one very tired and exhausted, doesn't it? This horrible pandemic. It's not a nice result.' When Buckingham Palace announced that the Queen had tested positive at Windsor, it was said that she had 'mild cold-like symptoms'.

image.png.dad529a657978fd05d4213c4ceb34cd6.png

I thought she was dead ?

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, alexa said:

😂

'This horrible pandemic... it does leave one very tired': The Queen admits feeling 'exhausted' after battle with Covid in special video call to NHS staff and patients just weeks after winning fight with the deadly virus

The Queen, 95, has revealed that catching Covid in February left her 'tired and exhausted'. The monarch made the admission in a video call with NHS staff and patients last week. She told them: 'It does leave one very tired and exhausted, doesn't it? This horrible pandemic. It's not a nice result.' When Buckingham Palace announced that the Queen had tested positive at Windsor, it was said that she had 'mild cold-like symptoms'.

I thought she was dead ?

Probably a shape shifting lizard, notice the green colour as they both walk together, paedophile and paedophile.

1 hour ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Very deep. Care to elaborate more?

Basically that humanity is sadly a “virus” to the planet? So they said to themselves might as well be poetic about it and genocide them…with a virus?

Yep. They want a strictly zionist only planet, so want to get rid of the working class, then they can have everything for themselves and live with their saviour the anti-christ and satan.

6 hours ago, jedidiah said:

Great post.

I didn’t watch the vid.

I agree; that’s what they want, a hive mind; but there’s always going to be a resistance; wonder how it will all pan out?

And no matter what a lot in the ‘truth’ movement say; it appears to me that the majority of humans cannot resist the ‘bread and games’, whether through apathy, ignorance, disbelief or whatever.

Its a damn shame.

A last minute saviour?  I think we have to be our own saviours; knowing (thinking/hoping/leaning towards) that this experience is just that, an experience; once we’ve had enough of this one, time to move on to the next

Right mow the mainstay of most nations bread is debt as disposable income, the games is on us to play until we are totally distracted and exhausted, the majority will simply give up and join the flow in order of not going crazy trying to fight against the new old normal.

When that stage is spent the real control will rear its ugly head, with most of the majority having gravitated towards the state monster in the making itself, once the huge number of civil servants loose their jobs and the mega councils get going these old staff will also gravitate towards the state in other ways to stay alive.

What we are moving towards will require more button pushers and informers to make it look like nothing is happening, watch this space and cyber cycles to come.

Everything is a physical experience, but there are factions who are now pushing the non physical in the same ways that religion created the last archetype to control the minds of men, take it from me, we are in such a change over period right now and it is all real right enough.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

wow, congrats. seriously

im in the same position. i was even offered to go vaccinate people at the beginning of this plandemic.

I would vaccinate people. There are tons of people i would like to vaccinate. Let me get in there and let me get vaccinating away. I would become the vaccinating whore of the country. They would give me an award for holding the world record for vaccinating the most people

Such as the next time faucci, gates, BJ, holly willoughby, smile for the cameras, roll up ther sleeves, and then lean into me and whisper into my ear: " Make sure you give me the right jab, if you know what i mean. With the number one mark on it. That's the one. Saline. Stick that in me."

I would wink back at them and say: "Of course, love. The saline it is. That's it. Keeping rolling that sleeve up, keep smiling for the sheep. Here's what you get."

Then once jabbed: "Sure that was the saline mate, 'cause i feel a little weird."

"Sorry love, ran out of the saline, so i gave you some of the number two stuff instead."

" AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH. NOOOOOO. YOU BASSTARDDD. I'm going to DIEEEEE. YOU'VE KILLED ME. YOU EVIL FUCKER. I HATE YOU!!!!!!!"

"Die? But i saw you on TV the other day, telling everyone to get vaccinated. How it was so brilliant and cool."  ( Evil laugh at this point, as i look down on the evil peeps squirming in their death  throes of justice. )

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Probably a shape shifting lizard, notice the green colour as they both walk together, paedophile and paedophile.

Yep, two pedophiles & one baby snatcher.

They wore green as it was Philly boys favorite color, I wonder why ?

10 minutes ago, alexa said:

Yep, two pedophiles & one baby snatcher.

They wore green as it was Philly boys favorite color, I wonder why ?

Namechanger Khazarian jew traitors straight from the continent. Phil was no Greek either, he was a Danish Krauter. We have been infiltrated by evil and the masses love it.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

😂

I thought she was dead ?

Soon the elite program will put the Royals out to grass, that is a green issue, in the coming new age such families won't be needed any more.

In a world where you will having nothing you won't have the time to idolise any kind of leader or mono dictator or their followers, the state will not allow this.

5 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

Namechanger Khazarian jew traitors straight from the continent. Phil was no Greek either, he was a Danish Krauter. We have been infiltrated by evil and the masses love it.

Check out their blood line, they go all the way back to the Ancient times, the Nephilim.

3 minutes ago, Layton James said:

Soon the elite program will put the Royals out to grass, that is a green issue, in the coming new age such families won't be needed any more.

Put out to grass, where ? No doubt it will be some luxurious palace somewhere. They'll still look after their own special branches.

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

Check out their blood line, they go all the way back to the Ancient times, the Nephilim.

The queen once came to our town, I was walking home from work one day and as I passed through town the throngs were all lined up to watch her go past, I could not get across the square to where I wanted to go and had to wait, while I was standing there a lady holding a Union Jack turned to me and said, "Isn't she great" I paused for a while and said to her, sure, how does it feel to be waving a flag made in China at a German, she paused for a while and said, you are a racist an carried waving her flag.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

Put out to grass, where ? No doubt it will be some luxurious palace somewhere. They'll still look after their own special branches.

Just wait and see, but be sure to hold what you have, this is what counts in life, not large amounts in the bank.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic