Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

i was talking about healthy individual. In healthy individual, a chirurgical mask will never, in any circomstance, drop your spo2 even not by 0.5%

for people with extreme lungs conditions which sadly you suffer from, ill refrain from any opinions about masks since i really dont know. Your oxygen Level are already quite low.  Do you use supplemental o2 At all time?

one question, did you ever measure your spo2 level without a mask, then put a mask and 10 minute later re measures your spo2? Did it really drop? A well placed mask tbh shouldnt even affect your spo2 level since they add NO resistance whatsoever to your lungs. When well installed, a mask simply do not limit the airflow at alll.

btw not a doctor, just a medic

I do not use supplemental O2. Never been offered it. I felt terrible when trying to wear a mask - never even been able to wear a scarf over my nose for more than about 1 min when sanding , so, after reading an account of someone measuring his blood O2 then walking round Disneyland in a mask and finding no reduction, I decided to do my own experiment, which I documented. Took reading (95), put on mask, kept it on as long as I could while trying not to panic as I can't stand anything touching my nose (about 5 mins), took another reading (93).

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Epidemic: German and Austrian Mayors Under 60 Are 'Suddenly and Unexpectedly' Dropping Dead

Amy Mek
April 6, 2022

The “Freie Bremer” channel on Telegram compiled a list of several such incidents, at least 15 known deaths in Germany and Austria in the period mentioned. However, the number of unreported cases could be higher.

December. 12. 2020 41-year-old CSU Mayor Dirk Rosenbauer in Michelau, Germany. He leaves behind a wife and two children.

dirk-rosenbauer-waehrend-einer-sitzung-d

In September 2020, German Mayor Heinrich Suess died unexpectedly at the age of only 56

images-2.jpeg

In June 2020, the 50-year-old German Mayor of Lenggries, Markus Landthaler, died unexpectedly.

999505603-lenggrieser-buergermeister-mar

On September 15, 2021, the 47-year-old German Mayor of Limbach-Oberfrohna Jesko Vogel died. He leaves behind a wife and two daughters. From 1991 to 2014, he was a player and captain of the first handball team at BSV Limbach.

Screen-Shot-2022-04-06-at-1.45.26-AM.png

October 18, 2021, 57-year-old Deputy Mayor of Kindberg, Peter Sattler, died suddenly on a hike.

Screen-Shot-2022-04-06-at-1.47.04-AM.png

On October 21, 2021, the 60-year-old Mayor Christian Ruh of Bodolz on Lake Constance died unexpectedly.

download-1.jpeg

On Saturday, October 24, 2021, Burscheid’s Mayor Stefan Caplan died unexpectedly. He was only 56 years old.

images.jpeg

October 28, 2021, 59-year-old German Mayor Wolfgang Eckl “unexpectedly” died.

media.media_.125a5121-2fe9-4481-a83c-d1f

November 27, 2021, Mayor Jochim Ruppert died unexpectedly on Friday evening at the age of 59.

1200px-JoachimRuppert_01-693x1024-2.jpeg

December 23, 2021, 54-year-old Schiltberg Mayor Fabian Streit died unexpectedly.

Nachruf-Fabian-Streit.jpeg

March 5, 2022 Mauerkirchen Mayor Horst Gerner died unexpectedly at the age of 57

28400860_XXL-720x1024.jpeg

On March 23, 2022, Mayor Kristian W. Tangermann died unexpectedly. The Mayor of the municipality of Lilienthal (Osterholz district) was only 45 years old.

CDU-Politiker-Tangermann-stirbt-mit-45-J

On March 26, 2022, Christian Maurer, a 38-year-old mayor in Upper Austria, died. He collapsed on March 21 during a municipal council meeting and died days later in the hospital. Doctors could not repair Maurer’s cerebral hemorrhage. The local politician leaves behind his wife and their six-week-old son.

1648376692.181-neuhofens-buergermeister-

On March 29, 2022, The incumbent Mayor of Waldshut-Tiengen, Joachim Baumert, died unexpectedly over the weekend at the age of 57. 

images-1.jpeg

On March 31, The third mayor of Coburg, Thomas Nowak, died suddenly and unexpectedly at the age of 53.

media.media_.3311a897-186e-46d3-b52c-6d3

On April 1, 2022, the First Mayor of Pfaffenhausen and trained police officer Franz Renftle died at the age of 54.

28566075-pfaffenhausens-buergermeister-f

When will authorities investigate these cases more closely? 

https://rairfoundation.com/epidemic-german-and-austrian-mayors-under-60-aresuddenly-and-unexpectedly-dropping-dead/

Gosh those jews don't like Germans do they? I thought that people in high office received the gematria hoax codes.

Just noticed the first two must have died with covid or something else because they passed away before the jab rollout.

Edited by Trufflepig

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Epidemic: German and Austrian Mayors Under 60 Are 'Suddenly and Unexpectedly' Dropping Dead

Amy Mek
April 6, 2022

The “Freie Bremer” channel on Telegram compiled a list of several such incidents, at least 15 known deaths in Germany and Austria in the period mentioned. However, the number of unreported cases could be higher.

December. 12. 2020 41-year-old CSU Mayor Dirk Rosenbauer in Michelau, Germany. He leaves behind a wife and two children.

In September 2020, German Mayor Heinrich Suess died unexpectedly at the age of only 56

images-2.jpeg

In June 2020, the 50-year-old German Mayor of Lenggries, Markus Landthaler, died unexpectedly.

On September 15, 2021, the 47-year-old German Mayor of Limbach-Oberfrohna Jesko Vogel died. He leaves behind a wife and two daughters. From 1991 to 2014, he was a player and captain of the first handball team at BSV Limbach.

October 18, 2021, 57-year-old Deputy Mayor of Kindberg, Peter Sattler, died suddenly on a hike.

On October 21, 2021, the 60-year-old Mayor Christian Ruh of Bodolz on Lake Constance died unexpectedly.

download-1.jpeg

On Saturday, October 24, 2021, Burscheid’s Mayor Stefan Caplan died unexpectedly. He was only 56 years old.

images.jpeg

November 27, 2021, Mayor Jochim Ruppert died unexpectedly on Friday evening at the age of 59.

December 23, 2021, 54-year-old Schiltberg Mayor Fabian Streit died unexpectedly.

March 5, 2022 Mauerkirchen Mayor Horst Gerner died unexpectedly at the age of 57

On March 23, 2022, Mayor Kristian W. Tangermann died unexpectedly. The Mayor of the municipality of Lilienthal (Osterholz district) was only 45 years old.

On March 26, 2022, Christian Maurer, a 38-year-old mayor in Upper Austria, died. He collapsed on March 21 during a municipal council meeting and died days later in the hospital. Doctors could not repair Maurer’s cerebral hemorrhage. The local politician leaves behind his wife and their six-week-old son.

On March 29, 2022, The incumbent Mayor of Waldshut-Tiengen, Joachim Baumert, died unexpectedly over the weekend at the age of 57. 

images-1.jpeg

On March 31, The third mayor of Coburg, Thomas Nowak, died suddenly and unexpectedly at the age of 53.

On April 1, 2022, the First Mayor of Pfaffenhausen and trained police officer Franz Renftle died at the age of 54.

https://rairfoundation.com/epidemic-german-and-austrian-mayors-under-60-aresuddenly-and-unexpectedly-dropping-dead/

I am curious to know why this particularly affects those in the 50's age range. I dont think I have seen any info on why as opposed to just info on 'this is happening' per se. Have you seen any info re this? Id be interested to know the reasons.

53 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Took reading (95), put on mask, kept it on as long as I could while trying not to panic as I can't stand anything touching my nose (about 5 mins), took another reading (93).

Wow. 

tbh i would have never guessed. Thx for that. Is it possible your mask is too tight around your nose? Is it possible that you get a extreme anxious reaction as soon as you have a mask on, which raise your blood pressure and increase your oxygen demand which would automatically lower your spo2 level in your condition? Just a thought really.

looking at the literature, they all seem to suggest even with patients with serious lung conditions that the mask doesnt affect at all the spo2 levels. But yeah, im not daft to trust those studies either

again, im against mask since they are uselss. Only mask that works are p100.

16 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Only mask that works are p100.

No mask (as is used by the mass) would 'work' against a virus (if such a thing actually did exist) and there have been many research studies to prove such.

A mask may work to stop a surgeon exhaling bacteria into an open body .... but that is also not proven (a 'paper' on the subject showed that there was less infection when masks were not worn).

A 'mask' will increase the bacteria (which the body wishes to expel) dramatically .... and those wearing masks will risk bacterial pneumonia because of such along with increased carbon dioxide intake (which will reduce the brains ability to perform) and there is the 'slavery' aspect to mask wearing as well!¬

Masks are not required .... unless you wish for subjugation of a population!

2 minutes ago, ink said:

No mask (as is used by the mass) would 'work' against a virus (if such a thing actually did exist) and there have been many research studies to prove such.

A mask may work to stop a surgeon exhaling bacteria into an open body .... but that is also not proven (a 'paper' on the subject showed that there was less infection when masks were not worn).

A 'mask' will increase the bacteria (which the body wishes to expel) dramatically .... and those wearing masks will risk bacterial pneumonia because of such along with increased carbon dioxide intake (which will reduce the brains ability to perform) and there is the 'slavery' aspect to mask wearing as well!¬

Masks are not required .... unless you wish for subjugation of a population!

P100 mask is what medics use when we enter covid patients rooms

yep, no mask used by the public can block virus. Its all a big scam

p100 mask looks like a gaz mask and filter viruses. Just this aspect of the pandemic would be enough to dismiss the gouv attemot at “protecting” us. The only real protection ( and even this is debatable due to the protocol needed to respect when handling that mask) would be to force the entire population to wear p100 masks lol

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou

3 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Flu patients .... flu (if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck .... it's a duck)

4 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

p100 mask looks like a gaz mask and filter viruses. Just this aspect of the pandemic would be enough to dismiss the gouv attemot at “protecting” us. The only real protection ( and even this is debatable due to the protocol needed to respect when handling that mask) would be to force the entire population to wear p100 masks lol

You mean, when you enter the room of someone who has tested positive with with a bullshit PCR test for a fake virus?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Amy Mek
April 6, 2022

images-2.jpeg

download-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

images-1.jpeg

What we are seeing now is a lot of people dying young in the street out shopping or just going about their normal day to day. 

• Like 1

Just now, SimonTV said:

What we are seeing now is a lot of people dying young in the street out shopping or just going about their normal day to day. 

Sort of like those faked people dropping in the street in China when all this started, but this time, it's real?

8 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

There is a separate mask thread. Even the packaging of the n95 mask comes with instructions not to wear for pro long periods because they know it is harmful. If you think you can breathe fine through a mask, go right ahead damage your health. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Wow. 

tbh i would have never guessed. Thx for that. Is it possible your mask is too tight around your nose? Is it possible that you get a extreme anxious reaction as soon as you have a mask on, which raise your blood pressure and increase your oxygen demand which would automatically lower your spo2 level in your condition? Just a thought really.

looking at the literature, they all seem to suggest even with patients with serious lung conditions that the mask doesnt affect at all the spo2 levels. But yeah, im not daft to trust those studies either

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ink said:

Flu patients .... flu (if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck .... it's a duck)

It's interesting how the flu exists, then doesn't exist, then magically exists again, whenever the Covid narrative requires it to exist or not exist.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Well, right at the beginning I tried wearing one and my pulse oximeter dropped by 2 points in about 5 mins. Now that wouldn't matter if you usually run at around 98%, but since I have emphysema, I rarely get above 95 - the bottom end of normal. So trying to wear a mask would soon get me down to dangerous levels. So, depending on your circumstances, I'd say that, from empirical observation, YES, masks do reduce blood oxygen levels. Didn't bother after that.

Mask up, the way nature intended...

6c3gg9.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Sort of like those faked people dropping in the street in China when all this started, but this time, it's real?

Have you seen the people killing themselves in Shanghai now .... because they have no food and are not allowed out to get any (if they could anyway as all the shops have been shut down)

CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS COMING TO YOUR DOORSTEPS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/C3J6xsuMe3YD/

1 minute ago, ink said:

Have you seen the people killing themselves in Shanghai now .... because they have no food and are not allowed out to get any (if they could anyway as all the shops have been shut down)

CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS COMING TO YOUR DOORSTEPS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/C3J6xsuMe3YD/

They always test it there first, just like the first lockdowns.

44 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

My thoughts masks are for pussies not in the medical field 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Wow. 

Might be due to panic attack. Heart rate goes up (usually) when O2 drops, but BP is usually low diastolic and just over "normal" systolic (eg 123/55). But as far as I'm concerned it means I can't wear a mask.

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

There is a separate mask thread. Even the packaging of the n95 mask comes with instructions not to wear for pro long periods because they know it is harmful. If you think you can breathe fine through a mask, go right ahead damage your health. 

Next time, read my post?

no where did i say mask are beneficial Or that they are harmless

all i said is that mask dont drop your spo2 levels enough to kill brain cells.  I was really against the statement that the other guy said about masks actually kills brain cells: which is simply false.

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou

2 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Might be due to panic attack. Heart rate goes up (usually) when O2 drops, but BP is usually low diastolic and just over "normal" systolic (eg 123/55). But as far as I'm concerned it means I can't wear a mask.

So everytime you put a mask, you go into panick attack?

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic