Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Epidemic: German and Austrian Mayors Under 60 Are 'Suddenly and Unexpectedly' Dropping Dead

Amy Mek
April 6, 2022
 

The “Freie Bremer” channel on Telegram compiled a list of several such incidents, at least 15 known deaths in Germany and Austria in the period mentioned. However, the number of unreported cases could be higher.

December. 12. 2020 41-year-old CSU Mayor Dirk Rosenbauer in Michelau, Germany. He leaves behind a wife and two children.

dirk-rosenbauer-waehrend-einer-sitzung-d

 

 

In September 2020, German Mayor Heinrich Suess died unexpectedly at the age of only 56

 

images-2.jpeg

 

In June 2020, the 50-year-old German Mayor of Lenggries, Markus Landthaler, died unexpectedly.

 

999505603-lenggrieser-buergermeister-mar

 

On September 15, 2021, the 47-year-old German Mayor of Limbach-Oberfrohna Jesko Vogel died. He leaves behind a wife and two daughters. From 1991 to 2014, he was a player and captain of the first handball team at BSV Limbach.

Screen-Shot-2022-04-06-at-1.45.26-AM.png

 

October 18, 2021, 57-year-old Deputy Mayor of Kindberg, Peter Sattler, died suddenly on a hike.

 

Screen-Shot-2022-04-06-at-1.47.04-AM.png

 

On October 21, 2021, the 60-year-old Mayor Christian Ruh of Bodolz on Lake Constance died unexpectedly.

 

download-1.jpeg

 

On Saturday, October 24, 2021, Burscheid’s Mayor Stefan Caplan died unexpectedly. He was only 56 years old.

 

images.jpeg

 

October 28, 2021, 59-year-old German Mayor Wolfgang Eckl “unexpectedly” died.

 

media.media_.125a5121-2fe9-4481-a83c-d1f

 

November 27, 2021, Mayor Jochim Ruppert died unexpectedly on Friday evening at the age of 59.

 

1200px-JoachimRuppert_01-693x1024-2.jpeg

 

December 23, 2021, 54-year-old Schiltberg Mayor Fabian Streit died unexpectedly.

 

Nachruf-Fabian-Streit.jpeg

 

March 5, 2022 Mauerkirchen Mayor Horst Gerner died unexpectedly at the age of 57

 

28400860_XXL-720x1024.jpeg

 

On March 23, 2022, Mayor Kristian W. Tangermann died unexpectedly. The Mayor of the municipality of Lilienthal (Osterholz district) was only 45 years old.

 

CDU-Politiker-Tangermann-stirbt-mit-45-J

 

On March 26, 2022, Christian Maurer, a 38-year-old mayor in Upper Austria, died. He collapsed on March 21 during a municipal council meeting and died days later in the hospital. Doctors could not repair Maurer’s cerebral hemorrhage. The local politician leaves behind his wife and their six-week-old son.

 

1648376692.181-neuhofens-buergermeister-

 

On March 29, 2022, The incumbent Mayor of Waldshut-Tiengen, Joachim Baumert, died unexpectedly over the weekend at the age of 57. 

 

images-1.jpeg

 

On March 31, The third mayor of Coburg, Thomas Nowak, died suddenly and unexpectedly at the age of 53.

 

media.media_.3311a897-186e-46d3-b52c-6d3

 

On April 1, 2022, the First Mayor of Pfaffenhausen and trained police officer Franz Renftle died at the age of 54.

 

28566075-pfaffenhausens-buergermeister-f

 

When will authorities investigate these cases more closely? 

https://rairfoundation.com/epidemic-german-and-austrian-mayors-under-60-aresuddenly-and-unexpectedly-dropping-dead/

 

I am curious to know why this particularly affects those in the 50's age range. I dont think I have seen any info on why as opposed to just info on 'this is happening' per se. Have you seen any info re this? Id be interested to know the reasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Took reading (95), put on mask, kept it on as long as I could while trying not to panic as I can't stand anything touching my nose (about 5 mins), took another reading (93).

Wow. 

tbh i would have never guessed. Thx for that. Is it possible your mask is too tight around your nose? Is it possible that you get a extreme anxious reaction as soon as you have a mask on, which raise your blood pressure and increase your oxygen demand which would automatically lower your spo2 level in your condition? Just a thought really.
 

looking at the literature, they all seem to suggest even with patients with serious lung conditions that the mask doesnt affect at all the spo2 levels. But yeah, im not daft to trust those studies either

 

again, im against mask since they are uselss. Only mask that works are p100.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Only mask that works are p100.

 

No mask (as is used by the mass) would 'work' against a virus (if such a thing actually did exist) and there have been many research studies to prove such.

A mask may work to stop a surgeon exhaling bacteria into an open body .... but that is also not proven (a 'paper' on the subject showed that there was less infection when masks were not worn).

A 'mask' will increase the bacteria (which the body wishes to expel) dramatically .... and those wearing masks will risk bacterial pneumonia because of such along with increased carbon dioxide intake (which will reduce the brains ability to perform) and there is the 'slavery' aspect to mask wearing as well!¬

 

Masks are not required .... unless you wish for subjugation of a population!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ink said:

 

No mask (as is used by the mass) would 'work' against a virus (if such a thing actually did exist) and there have been many research studies to prove such.

A mask may work to stop a surgeon exhaling bacteria into an open body .... but that is also not proven (a 'paper' on the subject showed that there was less infection when masks were not worn).

A 'mask' will increase the bacteria (which the body wishes to expel) dramatically .... and those wearing masks will risk bacterial pneumonia because of such along with increased carbon dioxide intake (which will reduce the brains ability to perform) and there is the 'slavery' aspect to mask wearing as well!¬

 

Masks are not required .... unless you wish for subjugation of a population!

P100 mask is what medics use when we enter covid patients rooms

 

yep, no mask used by the public can block virus. Its all a big scam

 

p100 mask looks like a gaz mask and filter viruses. Just this aspect of the pandemic would be enough to dismiss the gouv attemot at “protecting” us. The only real protection ( and even this is debatable due to the protocol needed to respect when handling that mask) would be to force the entire population to wear p100 masks lol

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

P100 mask is what medics use when we enter covid patients rooms

 

Flu patients .... flu (if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck .... it's a duck)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

P100 mask is what medics use when we enter covid patients rooms

 

yep, no mask used by the public can block virus. Its all a big scam

 

p100 mask looks like a gaz mask and filter viruses. Just this aspect of the pandemic would be enough to dismiss the gouv attemot at “protecting” us. The only real protection ( and even this is debatable due to the protocol needed to respect when handling that mask) would be to force the entire population to wear p100 masks lol

 

You mean, when you enter the room of someone who has tested positive with with a bullshit PCR test for a fake virus?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Epidemic: German and Austrian Mayors Under 60 Are 'Suddenly and Unexpectedly' Dropping Dead

Amy Mek
April 6, 2022
 

The “Freie Bremer” channel on Telegram compiled a list of several such incidents, at least 15 known deaths in Germany and Austria in the period mentioned. However, the number of unreported cases could be higher.

December. 12. 2020 41-year-old CSU Mayor Dirk Rosenbauer in Michelau, Germany. He leaves behind a wife and two children.

dirk-rosenbauer-waehrend-einer-sitzung-d

 

 

In September 2020, German Mayor Heinrich Suess died unexpectedly at the age of only 56

 

images-2.jpeg

 

In June 2020, the 50-year-old German Mayor of Lenggries, Markus Landthaler, died unexpectedly.

 

999505603-lenggrieser-buergermeister-mar

 

On September 15, 2021, the 47-year-old German Mayor of Limbach-Oberfrohna Jesko Vogel died. He leaves behind a wife and two daughters. From 1991 to 2014, he was a player and captain of the first handball team at BSV Limbach.

Screen-Shot-2022-04-06-at-1.45.26-AM.png

 

October 18, 2021, 57-year-old Deputy Mayor of Kindberg, Peter Sattler, died suddenly on a hike.

 

Screen-Shot-2022-04-06-at-1.47.04-AM.png

 

On October 21, 2021, the 60-year-old Mayor Christian Ruh of Bodolz on Lake Constance died unexpectedly.

 

download-1.jpeg

 

On Saturday, October 24, 2021, Burscheid’s Mayor Stefan Caplan died unexpectedly. He was only 56 years old.

 

images.jpeg

 

October 28, 2021, 59-year-old German Mayor Wolfgang Eckl “unexpectedly” died.

 

media.media_.125a5121-2fe9-4481-a83c-d1f

 

November 27, 2021, Mayor Jochim Ruppert died unexpectedly on Friday evening at the age of 59.

 

1200px-JoachimRuppert_01-693x1024-2.jpeg

 

December 23, 2021, 54-year-old Schiltberg Mayor Fabian Streit died unexpectedly.

 

Nachruf-Fabian-Streit.jpeg

 

March 5, 2022 Mauerkirchen Mayor Horst Gerner died unexpectedly at the age of 57

 

28400860_XXL-720x1024.jpeg

 

On March 23, 2022, Mayor Kristian W. Tangermann died unexpectedly. The Mayor of the municipality of Lilienthal (Osterholz district) was only 45 years old.

 

CDU-Politiker-Tangermann-stirbt-mit-45-J

 

On March 26, 2022, Christian Maurer, a 38-year-old mayor in Upper Austria, died. He collapsed on March 21 during a municipal council meeting and died days later in the hospital. Doctors could not repair Maurer’s cerebral hemorrhage. The local politician leaves behind his wife and their six-week-old son.

 

1648376692.181-neuhofens-buergermeister-

 

On March 29, 2022, The incumbent Mayor of Waldshut-Tiengen, Joachim Baumert, died unexpectedly over the weekend at the age of 57. 

 

images-1.jpeg

 

On March 31, The third mayor of Coburg, Thomas Nowak, died suddenly and unexpectedly at the age of 53.

 

media.media_.3311a897-186e-46d3-b52c-6d3

 

On April 1, 2022, the First Mayor of Pfaffenhausen and trained police officer Franz Renftle died at the age of 54.

 

28566075-pfaffenhausens-buergermeister-f

 

When will authorities investigate these cases more closely? 

https://rairfoundation.com/epidemic-german-and-austrian-mayors-under-60-aresuddenly-and-unexpectedly-dropping-dead/

 

What we are seeing now is a lot of people dying young in the street out shopping or just going about their normal day to day. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SimonTV said:

 

What we are seeing now is a lot of people dying young in the street out shopping or just going about their normal day to day. 

 

Sort of like those faked people dropping in the street in China when all this started, but this time, it's real?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

P100 mask is what medics use when we enter covid patients rooms

 

yep, no mask used by the public can block virus. Its all a big scam

 

p100 mask looks like a gaz mask and filter viruses. Just this aspect of the pandemic would be enough to dismiss the gouv attemot at “protecting” us. The only real protection ( and even this is debatable due to the protocol needed to respect when handling that mask) would be to force the entire population to wear p100 masks lol

 

There is a separate mask thread. Even the packaging of the n95 mask comes with instructions not to wear for pro long periods because they know it is harmful. If you think you can breathe fine through a mask, go right ahead damage your health. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Wow. 

tbh i would have never guessed. Thx for that. Is it possible your mask is too tight around your nose? Is it possible that you get a extreme anxious reaction as soon as you have a mask on, which raise your blood pressure and increase your oxygen demand which would automatically lower your spo2 level in your condition? Just a thought really.
 

looking at the literature, they all seem to suggest even with patients with serious lung conditions that the mask doesnt affect at all the spo2 levels. But yeah, im not daft to trust those studies either

 

again, im against mask since they are uselss. Only mask that works are p100.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ink said:

 

Flu patients .... flu (if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck .... it's a duck)

 

It's interesting how the flu exists, then doesn't exist, then magically exists again, whenever the Covid narrative requires it to exist or not exist.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Well, right at the beginning I tried wearing one and my pulse oximeter dropped by 2 points in about 5 mins. Now that wouldn't matter if you usually run at around 98%, but since I have emphysema, I rarely get above 95 - the bottom end of normal. So trying to wear a mask would soon get me down to dangerous levels. So, depending on your circumstances, I'd say that, from empirical observation, YES, masks do reduce blood oxygen levels. Didn't bother after that.

 

Mask up, the way nature intended...

 

6c3gg9.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Sort of like those faked people dropping in the street in China when all this started, but this time, it's real?

 

Have you seen the people killing themselves in Shanghai now .... because they have no food and are not allowed out to get any (if they could anyway as all the shops have been shut down)

 

CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS COMING TO YOUR DOORSTEPS

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/C3J6xsuMe3YD/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ink said:

 

Have you seen the people killing themselves in Shanghai now .... because they have no food and are not allowed out to get any (if they could anyway as all the shops have been shut down)

 

CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS COMING TO YOUR DOORSTEPS

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/C3J6xsuMe3YD/

 

They always test it there first, just like the first lockdowns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

P100 mask is what medics use when we enter covid patients rooms

 

yep, no mask used by the public can block virus. Its all a big scam

 

p100 mask looks like a gaz mask and filter viruses. Just this aspect of the pandemic would be enough to dismiss the gouv attemot at “protecting” us. The only real protection ( and even this is debatable due to the protocol needed to respect when handling that mask) would be to force the entire population to wear p100 masks lol

My thoughts masks are for pussies not in the medical field 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Wow. 

tbh i would have never guessed. Thx for that. Is it possible your mask is too tight around your nose? Is it possible that you get a extreme anxious reaction as soon as you have a mask on, which raise your blood pressure and increase your oxygen demand which would automatically lower your spo2 level in your condition? Just a thought really.
 

looking at the literature, they all seem to suggest even with patients with serious lung conditions that the mask doesnt affect at all the spo2 levels. But yeah, im not daft to trust those studies either

 

again, im against mask since they are uselss. Only mask that works are p100.

Might be due to panic attack. Heart rate goes up (usually) when O2 drops, but BP is usually low diastolic and just over "normal" systolic (eg 123/55). But as far as I'm concerned it means I can't wear a mask.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

 

There is a separate mask thread. Even the packaging of the n95 mask comes with instructions not to wear for pro long periods because they know it is harmful. If you think you can breathe fine through a mask, go right ahead damage your health. 

Next time, read my post?

 

no where did i say mask are beneficial Or that they are harmless

all i said is that mask dont drop your spo2 levels enough to kill brain cells.  I was really against the statement that the other guy said about masks actually kills brain cells: which is simply false.

 

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

So everytime you put a mask, you go into panick attack?

Not exactly, but I feel anxious, and can't breathe easily and my heart rate goes up. The only time I wear a mask now is when sanding, and only for a minute or so at a time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o702

 

The illusion of evidence based medicine

 

Evidence based medicine has been corrupted by corporate interests, failed regulation, and commercialisation of academia, argue these authors

Indeed, no research is deemed trustable actually

 

she exposed this decades ago actually:

 

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of the New England Journal of Medicine.” Dr Angell

 


Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...