Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

I heard there were hundreds of shipping containers on Felixstowe docks with all this equipment in and the government wouldn't transfer it to warehouse facilities to free up the containers, which then contributed to the UK container shortage which subsequently drove prices up on many materials and goods. 

 

Due to the shortage of containers the price of a container went up from £3,500 to £12,500 in the covid period and hence the massive increase in the price of imported goods which is why we now have skyrocketing inflation.

 

All part of the plan to collapse the system...

 

OK that makes sense, it is all a part of the plan to mess up supply chains, engineers by the government. Containers full of PPE (apparently) although now they say they are unusable. I still doubt they even exist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/3/2022 at 12:11 PM, eddy64 said:

 

 

how would they even make that many chips in the next 4 years, the man lives in fantasy land but is still very dangerous because politicians listen to him and the wef.

 

 

Ever heard of William Pawelec ?  He sounds more credible now after what the scumbags have done to humanity in the last 2 years...

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, wideawake said:

 

Ever heard of William Pawelec ?  He sounds more credible now after what the scumbags have done to humanity in the last 2 years...

 

 

 

I'm still on the fence about Dr Greer, but this guy seems interesting. Thanks for sharing.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I'm still on the fence about Dr Greer, but this guy seems interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Totally agree on Dr Greer, my intuition screams he is not to be trusted. I actually looked into him a little as an ex-mate (who was awake but ended up getting jabbed anyway) idolises him and has even gone out looking to make contact with aliens with Dr Greer's app he has. David Icke was asked the question (this was after I had done my research on Greer and also after telling my ex-mate that I don't trust Greer) what does he think of Dr Greer and David answered "i wouldn't trust him to tell me the time in a room full of clocks'. I agree with David LOL. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I'm still on the fence about Dr Greer, but this guy seems interesting. Thanks for sharing.

 

I'm not on the fence about Greer (a fraud) but the message from Pawelec is what I'm interested in.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, wideawake said:

 

I'm not on the fence about Greer (a fraud) but the message from Pawelec is what I'm interested in.

 

You probably know more than me. Can't argue with your judgement because I don't have enough facts on the guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Totally agree on Dr Greer, my intuition screams he is not to be trusted. I actually looked into him a little as an ex-mate (who was awake but ended up getting jabbed anyway) idolises him and has even gone out looking to make contact with aliens with Dr Greer's app he has. David Icke was asked the question (this was after I had done my research on Greer and also after telling my ex-mate that I don't trust Greer) what does he think of Dr Greer and David answered "i wouldn't trust him to tell me the time in a room full of clocks'. I agree with David LOL. 

 

I remember David saying something like that LOL. But then again, Greer would probably say the same thing about David 😁 But I do know a lot more about Icke than Greer. If you put a gun to my head and asked me who to trust more, David wins each time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

If you tested by PCR at 45 cycles for measles, chickenpox, whatever ... Pfft!

 

If there is no independent verification of all the claimed results, then all the claimed results are worthless.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Bojo reports today on AOL that further lockdowns maybe needed. What a surprise,link below.

 

https://www.aol.co.uk/johnson-cannot-rule-another-lockdown-083103544.html

 

Johnson: I cannot rule out another lockdown in the event of deadly Covid variant

 

That would be the first variant more deadly than a cold then. The sooner these tyrants are hung from lamp posts or pitchforked the better.

 

Even the believers (the ones who walk in the pub masked up) won't stay indoors this time, blood on the streets will sort it out.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

 

Johnson: I cannot rule out another lockdown in the event of deadly Covid variant

 

That would be the first variant more deadly than a cold then. The sooner these tyrants are hung from lamp posts or pitchforked the better.

 

Even the believers (the ones who walk in the pub masked up) won't stay indoors this time, blood on the streets will sort it out.

 

Another variant? that means another $50 billion for big pharma? another four boosters of new fake vaccine?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

Even the believers (the ones who walk in the pub masked up) won't stay indoors this time, blood on the streets will sort it out.

 

i dunno . the covidians are still buzzing because they think they saved Granny.

the hero vibe is smugly nestling in the background

 

oh and they think because they did what they were told, we all can enjoy freedom now.

 

its noodle doodle in their heads

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

i dunno . the covidians are still buzzing because they think they saved Granny.

the hero vibe is smugly nestling in the background

 

oh and they think because they did what they were told, we all can enjoy freedom now.

 

its noodle doodle in their heads

 

Their freedoms were illegally stolen by governments that had no right to take them in the first place, and these freedoms have been repackaged and handed back out like little dog treats to retrain the retarded masses, and they think this is somehow a victory for their freedom. Clown world.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Their freedoms were illegally stolen by governments that had no right to take them in the first place, and these freedoms have been repackaged and handed back out like little dog treats to retrain the retarded masses, and they think this is somehow a victory for their freedom. Clown world.

I couldn't agree more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mikheil said:

I couldn't agree more.

 

The amount of people who have come to me all excited, like little happy puppies, and told me how great it is the government is giving their freedom back soon, is disgusting. "Oh my god, isn't it awesome, next week I don't have to wear a mask outside, only inside. And I don't need to take a PCR test at work, I can take a RAT test and home myself. Oh my god, this is so awesome."

 

Fucking makes me vomit.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Nip said:

 

In other words, a lockdown is coming but I haven't decided when.

 

I listened to it and now I realise why he said that, it is new BCU propaganda to encourage up take in children as they started pogram recently. That makes sense, we saw them put out similar fear based manipulation techniques exploiting the prime minster to increase uptake of their depop clot shot as each subsequent age group was eligible for their hits. Got to get those white children!

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/04/08/athletes-833-serious-540-dead-post-injection/

 

833 Athlete Cardiac Arrests and Serious Issues, 540 Dead, Following Covid Injection

 

 

I hope these boosted don't try any exercise any time soon...

 

Someone posted this article the other day ( https://www.jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476(22)00282-7/fulltext# ). This quote caught my attention more than any other part:

 

"We have since established a clinical protocol for serial CMR performance in these patients consistent with the 2021 American Heart Association (AHA) statement that stressed the risk of sudden cardiac death, particularly with exercise, while active inflammation is present; our patients were restricted from exercise on discharge. Repeat CMR was performed within 3-6 months to guide next clinical decision-making steps."

 

Think about it. How many athletes are dropping dead because no one is warning them of the dangers of exercise following mRNA injection? They probably are having un-diagnosed heart inflammation and just go about their normal training, then BANG. They suddenly drop. This would be a legitimate scientific explanation for the athletes we see dropping dead (and how many don't we see or hear about?)

 

The criminals behind this - who know what is happening - the need to be punished to the full extent of the law.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Someone posted this article the other day ( https://www.jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476(22)00282-7/fulltext# ). This quote caught my attention more than any other part:

 

"We have since established a clinical protocol for serial CMR performance in these patients consistent with the 2021 American Heart Association (AHA) statement that stressed the risk of sudden cardiac death, particularly with exercise, while active inflammation is present; our patients were restricted from exercise on discharge. Repeat CMR was performed within 3-6 months to guide next clinical decision-making steps."

 

Think about it. How many athletes are dropping dead because no one is warning them of the dangers of exercise following mRNA injection? They probably are having un-diagnosed heart inflammation and just go about their normal training, then BANG. They suddenly drop. This would be a legitimate scientific explanation for the athletes we see dropping dead (and how many don't we see or hear about?)

 

The criminals behind this - who know what is happening - the need to be punished to the full extent of the law.

 

There is a significant increase chance (i'd say likely) that when the vaccinated people exercise and stress their body they will have a heart attack. 

 

My mum said last year that it felt like her heart was going to pop out of her chest when she was riding a bike up a hill. This is what is happening to the athletes without a doubt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

There is a significant increase chance (i'd say likely) that when the vaccinated people exercise and stress their body they will have a heart attack. 

 

My mum said last year that it felt like her heart was going to pop out of her chest when she was riding a bike up a hill. This is what is happening to the athletes without a doubt. 

 

That's why they don't want anyone left on earth unvaccinated, because they want to destroy the possibility of having a scientific control group. When you vaccinate everyone, you have no control group left to study. The heart (and other issues) become normalised and detractors have no valid scientific way to measure or prove the problem. It's a cluster fuck of epic proportions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...