Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

As with everything that could potentially threaten the established system, doubtless there will be attempts to undermine or stop it and these things need to be thought through. But should that stop people from trying?

Absolutely not. I hope it catches on.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Just judging by the posts on here from the MSM, and another today I found in GB news - it would seem like the Covid narrative is back in play. I would be quite surprised if folks fool for this one, coming into Spring and then summer............but nothing surprises me.

They need to STFU. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

They need to STFU. 

"Deaths could rise as infections increase." Wow, it takes a true genius to make this kind of completely non-obvious epidemiological insight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Melanie Potock? the name's a bit sus.

The fact they support the oxygen deprivation of children by supporting masks in the first place, makes their commentary on the nasal workaround to increase oxygen, rather retarded. So the name fits.

• Like 1

I don't usually give out personal information, but I am alarmed today. My mother at Christmas decided to stay in a nursing home in

Spain after fracturing her pelvis last September because she knew after six years of caring for her, I would no longer be able

to cope on my own, because she can now no longer walk and our house is not suitable for a person in a wheelchair. I really don't like her

being "in care" which is owned by a construction company!, but I do admit to enjoying much more freedom, which has been lacking for six years

Although the care home is like Fort Knox when it comes to Covid Protocols, a resident showed some symptoms of Covid and has tested

postive. My mother last Friday tested negative, but last night tested positive. She has no symptoms, but is in isolation for 7 days

with people in her words "looking like snowmen and snowwomen" coming into her room i.e. hazmat suits!

Many residents have tested positve and I would imagine my mother who is nearly 90 is the only unvaccinated person out of about

70 residents. I just pray she is OK.  I disagreed with my brother today, because he said the unvaccinated (especially the elderly) are getting more

serious illness than the vaccinated. He is still completely on board with the Covid narrative. Big sigh

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I've just watched this video presentation, I urge everyone to find an hour to watch this as the information contained is nothing short of jaw-dropping. 

Even given the the amount of information I've taken in over the last 2 years, I was staggered by what he said. 😮

An extremely important interview and some accurate pointers as to how the next 12-18 months will likely play out.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

How can we stop this?

Sorry to hear about your mother.

Don't they pretty much have that power already anyway? It is not like our countries laws matter much when they went in to full fake pandemic fake emergency mode. 

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

Sorry to hear about your mother.

Don't they pretty much have that power already anyway? It is not like our countries laws matter much when they went in to full fake pandemic fake emergency mode. 

Thank you Simon.

As far as I know the UK Parliament has to vote on any pandemic measures, but the WHO are proposing for all Nations to

agree "In lock step" to committ to a ratified Global response, instead of individual Government responses.

4 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Notice how the red arrows on the Deagel map perfectly delineate Eastasia and Eurasia....The world is being divided and look the countries with virtually static population movement...All ripe for exploitation

18 hours ago, jedidiah said:

Victoria Police wants Australians ‘to forget what they’ve been up to’. 

These heinous pricks need to be strung up.

How dare they spout this utter shit; unfortunately, I think most of the populace will wear it.

(Chief Wiggum lol)

They don't call them the police 'force' for nothing. I imagine 99% of them join the police as a career to use that 'brutal' fucked up part that dwells inside. Not many jobs let you loose to use this sort of behaviour. One things for sure, they've never been there to keep anyone safe!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

They don't call them the police 'force' for nothing. I imagine 99% of them join the police as a career to use that 'brutal' fucked up part that dwells inside. Not many jobs let you loose to use this sort of behaviour. One things for sure, they've never been there to keep anyone safe!

Some may be community service idealists when they start off, but they soon learn the rules. By the time they finish their rookie years, they are full blown psychopaths. The genuine ones will quit. The pieces of shit will stay.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, jack121 said:

Wonder why they are showing this for, what is the angle, the spin.

Thats what I was wondering; what’s happened to them being thugs and knowing they could away with it?

Its a huge about face; watch this space I guess.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic