Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

How the sheep are so stressed out:

 

You do not have to self isolate anymore if you catch the mystical disease of convid, as the Living with Convid strategy and has ended measures like free testing.

But the sheep are super stressed out as doctor shillary has taken to the airwaves yet again to announce that record numbers are infected. Also sellout shitty sajid  reported that 4.9 million were thought to have coronavirus in the week ending March 26. According to bald eagle's estimates, that would mean one in 13 people had the mythical virus.

Free testing ended on April 1. The £500 self-isolation payment for those unable to work due to Covid infection ended in late February. Now the sheep will have to pay for their own test. What will they do? How will they cope? Do i give a fuck about stupid sheep and their moronic ways? - probably not

 

 

Edited by jack121
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

 

The new list of convid symptoms now include headaches, diarrhoea and a blocked nose. Also:

shortness of breath;

feeling tired or exhausted;

an aching body;

a headache;

a sore throat;

a blocked or runny nose;

loss of appetite;

diarrhoea;

feeling sick or being sick.

A suspicious and very revealing note on the NHS website adds: "The symptoms are exactly the same as  other illnesses, such as colds and flu."

Hmm...

 

I'm surprised they didn't add the following along with the other symptoms:

 

- Cynicism of Government Information

- Fear of Pfizer

 

Obviously these last 2 being so severe that immediate isolation in  penal colony is the prescribed cure.

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spent ten hours in a local A&E department last night (nothing convid related) and still masks and signs everywhere but what was amazing was i was not once asked  to wear a mask,was never asked the convid test status and not once asked about my jab status,Heard the word covid mentioned once in the whole ten hours and thats was a really ill old fella in the next bed to me who looked to have approximately 7 minutes of life left

 

Even the NHS know its bollocks

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One of our local councillors - the worst of two evils who is so thick it hurts his head, organised a walk for Ukraine Awareness for all the local virtue signallers who used to bully everyone at school but now feel great on Facebook!.........And half of them got lost! 😂 In their own area! I think they needed Lassie to round em up - with em being sheep an all.

 

Here is an example of how thick he is: A local man who went for a stroll a couple of years ago had the misfortune to nearly drown and needed rescuing by the Air Ambulance etc. Our councillor calls him a hero - a hero for falling in a lagoon and needing rescuing! Losing your marbles should be on that comprehensive Covid symptoms list. I am sure Ukrainians are happy now that our local sheep are aware of them.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, in New York City, the charming new mayor is ecstatic that his mask mandate for toddlers continues, even though he promised it would be ended as of April 4th. A city-employed attorney - who has a bit of previous with the mayor - attended his press conference and challenged him. The result? She was fired from her job. Now I know just how hard it is to fire NYC employees, especially those who are union members, so this is an eye-opener.  I don't know if this lady is a union member but ten gets you one that she's a member of the NY State Bar Association (NYSBA). They are notoriously liberal and full-on diversity freaks, but how will they handle an Hispanic woman who has spoken publicly against a black man on the subject of covid mandates? That's a witches brew if ever there was.

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/mother-confronted-new-york-city-mayor-adams-toddler-mask-mandate-fired-city-job/

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Meanwhile, in New York City, the charming new mayor is ecstatic that his mask mandate for toddlers continues, even though he promised it would be ended as of April 4th. A city-employed attorney - who has a bit of previous with the mayor - attended his press conference and challenged him. The result? She was fired from her job. Now I know just how hard it is to fire NYC employees, especially those who are union members, so this is an eye-opener.  I don't know if this lady is a union member but ten gets you one that she's a member of the NY State Bar Association (NYSBA). They are notoriously liberal and full-on diversity freaks, but how will they handle an Hispanic woman who has spoken publicly against a black man on the subject of covid mandates? That's a witches brew if ever there was.

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/mother-confronted-new-york-city-mayor-adams-toddler-mask-mandate-fired-city-job/

 

Ridiculous man.  I work in NYC and live in CT.  But I want to move as far away as possible.  Not easy to leave everything and start new but it seems like the best option now.  Maybe FL but it is super expensive and they are packed cuz everyone moved there already.  The clown show gets worse each day, waiting for it to subside but it is a lost cause.  Every day I am just more and more shocked how ridiculous everything has become, including the Ukranian flags in every corner.  I have given up on this sheep society, and government. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, numnuts said:

https://www.uhsussex.nhs.uk/routine-hiv-screening-launches-at-royal-sussex-county-hospitals-emergency-department/

 

'Routine HIV screening launches at Royal Sussex County Hospital’s Emergency Department.'

 

 

2 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

"BeTtEr bE SaFe tHeN sOrY"

 

 

Is it airborne now?

 

Flies through the air and up your jacksie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was at our "awake" community's monthly meeting last night and first heard about Hope Home Education Centre in Sussex which a couple of our ladies went to at the weekend. They couldn't speak highly enough of the way people came to help out from all over the country to work on renovating the site so that concerned parents can educate their children outside of the corrupt system. There were people volunteering their time from all trades including builders, electricians, plumbers etc and they made huge progress.

 

Apparently the site is being rented to them by a sympathetic rich person and what will be taught to the children won't just be standard core subjects but also alternative matters including survival, yoga and alternative medicines and therapies. Critical thinking will be encouraged above all else.

 

https://www.hopesussex.co.uk/our-mission

 

I don't think Michael Chaves (Mad Mix) gets much coverage on the DIF, but he has quite a following on Telegram and is a sound bloke I think. He was also there at the weekend and made a few videos of his experience sharing how this is by far the best thing the "resistance" has done in the two years since the plandemic began.

 

Katy-Jo Murfin of UK Column is also one of the founding members.

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I was at our "awake" community's monthly meeting last night and first heard about Hope Home Education Centre in Sussex which a couple of our ladies went to at the weekend. They couldn't speak highly enough of the way people came to help out from all over the country to work on renovating the site so that concerned parents can educate their children outside of the corrupt system. There were people volunteering their time from all trades including builders, electricians, plumbers etc and they made huge progress.

 

Apparently the site is being rented to them by a sympathetic rich person and what will be taught to the children won't just be standard core subjects but also alternative matters including survival, yoga and alternative medicines and therapies. Critical thinking will be encouraged above all else.

 

https://www.hopesussex.co.uk/our-mission

 

I don't think Michael Chaves (Mad Mix) gets much coverage on the DIF, but he has quite a following on Telegram and is a sound bloke I think. He was also there at the weekend and made a few videos of his experience sharing how this is by far the best thing the "resistance" has done in the two years since the plandemic began.

 

Katy-Jo Murfin of UK Column is also one of the founding members.

 

 

Fck me cult 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, coronaisdead said:

 

Ridiculous man.  I work in NYC and live in CT.  But I want to move as far away as possible.  Not easy to leave everything and start new but it seems like the best option now.  Maybe FL but it is super expensive and they are packed cuz everyone moved there already.  The clown show gets worse each day, waiting for it to subside but it is a lost cause.  Every day I am just more and more shocked how ridiculous everything has become, including the Ukranian flags in every corner.  I have given up on this sheep society, and government. 

You have my commiserations. NY used to be a fantastic place to be. My good friend still lives in Brooklyn and he emails from time to time about the shit that goes down there. FL is crazy, especially the further south you go. Biden has dumped illegals all over the place and companies like Black Rock are literally paying cash for new developments before a brick has been laid. There are neighborhoods full of new developments where nobody speaks English and they're living in $400,000 homes. Maybe around St. Augustine is OK though. I wonder if the new mayor is worse than Dinkins was all those years ago?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I was at our "awake" community's monthly meeting last night and first heard about Hope Home Education Centre in Sussex which a couple of our ladies went to at the weekend. They couldn't speak highly enough of the way people came to help out from all over the country to work on renovating the site so that concerned parents can educate their children outside of the corrupt system. There were people volunteering their time from all trades including builders, electricians, plumbers etc and they made huge progress.

That's what is needed but do you think the regulators will stay away from the community or seek to impose their will when everything is up and running?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

You have my commiserations. NY used to be a fantastic place to be. My good friend still lives in Brooklyn and he emails from time to time about the shit that goes down there. FL is crazy, especially the further south you go. Biden has dumped illegals all over the place and companies like Black Rock are literally paying cash for new developments before a brick has been laid. There are neighborhoods full of new developments where nobody speaks English and they're living in $400,000 homes. Maybe around St. Augustine is OK though. I wonder if the new mayor is worse than Dinkins was all those years ago?

Didn't know that, would explain why the prices are skyrocketing everywhere.  I head NYC is using taxpayers money to buy billboards in Miami to convince people to come back to NYC lol.  I am from Brooklyn too , originally.  After my mom passed I decided to buy a house in the burbs, best decision I ever made.  However now I feel like I haven't left far enough, since I am still in a filthy "D" state.  With Agenda 2030 on the way doubt Ill be able to retain my property forever anway!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, coronaisdead said:

 

Ridiculous man.  I work in NYC and live in CT.  But I want to move as far away as possible.  Not easy to leave everything and start new but it seems like the best option now.  Maybe FL but it is super expensive and they are packed cuz everyone moved there already.  The clown show gets worse each day, waiting for it to subside but it is a lost cause.  Every day I am just more and more shocked how ridiculous everything has become, including the Ukranian flags in every corner.  I have given up on this sheep society, and government. 

 

Go to Hungary; sounds pretty damn good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Victoria Police wants Australians ‘to forget what they’ve been up to’. 

These heinous pricks need to be strung up.

How dare they spout this utter shit; unfortunately, I think most of the populace will wear it.

 

(Chief Wiggum lol)

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

More heinous crap from the psychopaths; they seem to think they are bulletproof; there is always a reckoning.

 

A leaked video shows how African government officials wanted to increase their falsified ‘COVID’ numbers to extend lockdowns

 

https://davidicke.com/2022/04/05/a-leaked-video-shows-how-african-government-officials-wanted-to-increase-their-falsified-covid-numbers-to-extend-lockdowns/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just judging by the posts on here from the MSM, and another today I found in GB news - it would seem like the Covid narrative is back in play. I would be quite surprised if folks fool for this one, coming into Spring and then summer............but nothing surprises me.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

I'm surprised they didn't add the following along with the other symptoms:

 

- Cynicism of Government Information

- Fear of Pfizer

 

Obviously these last 2 being so severe that immediate isolation in  penal colony is the prescribed cure.

 

 

 

It's intresting you mention fear of pizer, as they failed to pass the vaccine safety tests in india and have lost that contract, worth billions.  As soon as the indians started talking about pizer and its dodgy safety data, pizer shit its pants and ran like fuck. Intresting how they talk endlessly about how super brilliant their vaccine is, then as soon as someone starts to scratch below that very superficial surface they lose their bottle, and like the true liars and theives they are, run with the shit pouring out of their backsides

Edited by jack121
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jedidiah said:

Victoria Police wants Australians ‘to forget what they’ve been up to’. 

These heinous pricks need to be strung up.

How dare they spout this utter shit; unfortunately, I think most of the populace will wear it.

 

(Chief Wiggum lol)

 

 

 

Wonder why they are showing this for, what is the angle, the spin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

That's what is needed but do you think the regulators will stay away from the community or seek to impose their will when everything is up and running?

 

I have only just found out about it and am not personally involved with the project so cannot answer to what extent the founders have considered such a possibility.

 

As with everything that could potentially threaten the established system, doubtless there will be attempts to undermine or stop it and these things need to be thought through. But should that stop people from trying?

 

What I took away more than anything is that those who see the pitfalls and corruption of our current system and have been demonstrating and handing out leaflets etc feel, especially given the Covid narrative has quietened down for now, a new focus is needed - a focus towards what we can create rather than trying to awaken others. The saying "build and people will come" has been suggested. It needn't necessarily be limited to home schooling which is just one example, but could also include building a local network of businesses, growing food or other forms of support.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/4/2022 at 8:05 PM, Celticdevil said:
On 4/4/2022 at 8:03 PM, Celticdevil said:

From my conversations with my jabbed friends most have had enough and seen thru the con.

To late so no cigar guys lol 

your total fckd and going to die once the metal in you works it’s fckn magic trick .

😬

Most are saying what’s the fckn point if it where’s off every 3months but still deny it was a very bad choice to get the devil jab 

 

By the vaccine manufacturers own admission the satan juice has got aids in it. Which is what they wanted, a slow kill system.

Can't have absolutly everyone who has taken the satan juice dropping dead in rapid succession one after the other.

Even though lots have died, plenty more will die once the aids kicks in, takes about 3 years to die from aids, depends on how much medication from the pharma industry you take to " manage your condition "

Unfortunatly some of my family members have taken the satan juice and this winter they were so ill, coughing vomiting like fuck, endlessly. Thought they were going to die. It was seriously bad.

Fortunatly not everyone actually develops aids from the injected hiv virus, and the body is pretty good at getting rid of the toxins from the satan juice jabs as well, so the 80% vaxxed or so of the population may not be as fucked as i thought, some will survive. Either way the death toll is going to be high. If we estimate half of the satan juiced recover, that's still a lot of deaths.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Just judging by the posts on here from the MSM, and another today I found in GB news - it would seem like the Covid narrative is back in play. I would be quite surprised if folks fool for this one, coming into Spring and then summer............but nothing surprises me.

 

 

Yes, I've noticed a marked uptake of shoppers rubbing Satan's semen on their hands and trolleys, holding me up getting into the damn shop! I feel like kicking them up the behind.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...