Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 3/29/2022 at 7:32 PM, HeartSpirit said:

Taking into account no more free tests, I was very surprised when yesterday I received a 7 pack of lateral flow tests through the post. I did not request these and I have never tested, and am obviously still a pure blood. Additionally a month ago a PCR test came through the letterbox, and a month earlier I received an email invite to test new C19 drugs! Has anybody else been pestered in this manner? As I haven’t even seen a doctor in years and I have opted out from any NHS data sharing, I really dislike this unwanted and unasked for intrusion into my life. 

The only unwanted mail i have shoved through my letterbox, and all the neighbours have had the same, is invitations to become a police officer. Apparently they are trying to ramp up the numbers as though preparing for some huge civil unrest

12 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Just awful.

SHANGHAI, April 2 (Reuters) - Esther Zhao thought she was doing the right thing when she brought her 2-1/2-year-old daughter to a Shanghai hospital with a fever on March 26.

Three days later, Zhao was begging health authorities not to separate them after she and the little girl both tested positive for COVID-19, saying her daughter was too young to be taken away to a quarantine centre for children.

Doctors then threatened Zhao that her daughter would be left at the hospital, while she was sent to the centre, if she did not agree to transfer the girl to the Shanghai Public Health Clinical Center in the city's Jinshan district.

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/shanghai-separates-covid-positive-children-parents-virus-fight-2022-04-02/

Hospitals are concentration camps these days. I would never go to one. Full of sellout bar stewards and traitors.

But do not bother with the sellouts, their time will come. Just as the doctors and nurses who were  very happy to inject people with the satan juice, knowing full well what the  satan juice  would do. They only had dollars signs in their eyes as they faked reports and put people on ventilators.

But their time has indeed come, as most people have now been satan juiced, so the nwo has no more need for these doctors and nurses. Now the doctors and nurses need to be satan juiced as a condition of employment, now they are being sacked, suffering, can't pay the bills, losing hope. Now they  are taking to the internet complaining of their mistreatment, conveniently forgetting about the mistreatment they heaped on others.

Just as the police, army, hired goons used to break up peaceful demonstrations, their time will come when the nwo has no use of them. But who are they going to complain to, who is going to listen? The people? who they beat, persecuted and arrested. The millions killed by the satan  juice? The starving homeless ones?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

“there are increasing reports of various types of stroke including ischemic stroke, and hemorrhagic stroke, as well as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) after COVID-19 vaccination. “

https://www.strokejournal.org/article/S1052-3057(22)00131-8/fulltext

as its mostly women under 60 clearly they are angling for a good old men vs women discussion when needed

31 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Hospitals are concentration camps these days. I would never go to one. Full of sellout bar stewards and traitors.

But do not bother with the sellouts, their time will come. Just as the doctors and nurses who were  very happy to inject people with the satan juice, knowing full well what the  satan juice  would do. They only had dollars signs in their eyes as they faked reports and put people on ventilators.

But their time has indeed come, as most people have now been satan juiced, so the nwo has no more need for these doctors and nurses. Now the doctors and nurses need to be satan juiced as a condition of employment, now they are being sacked, suffering, can't pay the bills, losing hope. Now they  are taking to the internet complaining of their mistreatment, conveniently forgetting about the mistreatment they heaped on others.

Just as the police, army, hired goons used to break up peaceful demonstrations, their time will come when the nwo has no use of them. But who are they going to complain to, who is going to listen? The people? who they beat, persecuted and arrested. The millions killed by the satan  juice? The starving homeless ones?

Is this the future? God help us all

Will those who have been vaccinated and or accept a future chip in the guise it is good for their health,

be "hacked"  Will thoughts be put directly into their heads that the unvaccinated are the underclass? Similar

to the propaganda we with have seen in the last two years, but ratchet up to the extreme.

Some info about Ukraine contained in the video, but that is for another thread.

https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/竅-dr-yuval-noah-harari-lead-advisor-to-wef-039-s-klaus-schwab_xULCglzKyps8obx.html

th?id=OIP.kjf5puDasNZI3-lWKQpEjQHaE8%26p

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Will those who have been vaccinated and or accept a future chip in the guise it is good for their health,

be "hacked"  Will thoughts be put directly into their heads that the unvaccinated are the underclass? Similar

to the propaganda we with have seen in the class two years, but ratchet up to the extreme.

https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/竅-dr-yuval-noah-harari-lead-advisor-to-wef-039-s-klaus-schwab_xULCglzKyps8obx.html

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

Yeah herpes is something you can live with but the blood clot leading to stroke, heart and death should have been ringing alarm bells.

Blood clots were quite widely being brushed under the carpet by mass murderer Hancock by May 2021. Yes Hancock you little jew cock sucking freemason, you knew exactly what was going on.

You saying that about herpes, but my sister who had all shots (in Germany) and who lived 70 years with Herpes fine, nearly died a couple of months ago as it suddenly caused Herpes meningoencephalitis. She is still not 100%

I am sure the dodgy jabs lowered her immune system for this to run wild.

She used to get it on her lips quite bad when stressed but apart from that nada.

Suddenly it causes HM?

14 hours ago, Celticdevil said:

I’ve finally got covid in my house if I’m not on in a few weeks the fkers have got me just raise a glass for me cheers 😎

I'm sure in the 1990s COVID in the house was short for Cooker, Oven, VCR, ISDN and Dishwasher.

They'll soon be considered luxury.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

to the propaganda we with have seen in the last two years, but ratchet up to the extreme.

th?id=OIP.kjf5puDasNZI3-lWKQpEjQHaE8%26p

Klaus Schwab Predicted Everyone Would be Microchipped by 2026
http://www.renegadetribune.com/klaus-schwab-predicted-everyone-would-be-microchipped-by-2026/

Seems a bit too soon. I can't see people adopting the chip that early unless elites start a damn war and then tell us that we all need to be chipped and tracked for there to be peace.

5 minutes ago, Nonononono said:

You saying that about herpes, but my sister who had all shots (in Germany) and who lived 70 years with Herpes fine, nearly died a couple of months ago as it suddenly caused Herpes meningoencephalitis. She is still not 100%

I am sure the dodgy jabs lowered her immune system for this to run wild.

She used to get it on her lips quite bad when stressed but apart from that nada.

Suddenly it causes HM?

I'm really sorry to hear that, I knew that some forms of the herpes virus can be more serious than just coldsores (I once had zoster/shingles in my 20s and was told it could be quite serious although for me it just blistered and itched like crazy around my torso) and also had read that it could be bad for babies at childbirth.

I don't know if it works for everyone bit I found increasing lysine - reducing Argenine in my diet helped. I used to gulp fresh orange juice thinking I needed loads of vitamin c for good health, I think the high argnine content was the cause. I now consume more apple juice which contains more lysine and it really helps.

It seems there have been lots of increasing cases of herpes since the roll out of these effing injections. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

I'm really sorry to hear that, I knew that some forms of the herpes virus can be more serious than just coldsores (I once had zoster/shingles in my 20s and was told it could be quite serious although for me it just blistered and itched like crazy around my torso) and also had read that it could be bad for babies at childbirth.

I don't know if it works for everyone bit I found increasing lysine - reducing Argenine in my diet helped. I used to gulp fresh orange juice thinking I needed loads of vitamin c for good health, I think the high argnine content was the cause. I now consume more apple juice which contains more lysine and it really helps.

It seems there have been lots of increasing cases of herpes since the roll out of these effing injections. 

yea they say that they use adeno virus vector but they can use herpes as well. 

https://otd.harvard.edu/explore-innovation/technologies/utilizing-the-herpes-simplex-virus-based-vaccine-vectors-to-develop-a-covid

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8789478/

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 11:36 PM, zarkov said:

Not sure if already covered but wrt vaccine damage particularly the effects of Thimerosal (mercury (Hg)).

Lions mane helps to rebuild the myelin sheath and strengthen existing nerve tissue as well as create new.

Source wisely, research thoroughly.

Many thanks. We probably need to make a new thread about how to restore your myelin sheath.

holding-lions-mane.jpg?resize=500,666&ss

How cute. 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

http://www.renegadetribune.com/klaus-schwab-predicted-everyone-would-be-microchipped-by-2026/

Seems a bit too soon. I can't see people adopting the chip that early unless elites start a damn war and then tell us that we all need to be chipped and tracked for there to be peace.

Klaus can suck my broom handle prick 

• Like 1

On 4/2/2022 at 5:08 AM, jedidiah said:

Just watched this video from DI news.

https://davidicke.com/2022/04/01/reiner-fuellmich-exposes-massive-military-deaths/

So far I can’t find who this lawyer is but what he has to say is chilling stuff, some of what most of us have heard before.

Below is from the comments section of this site

https://priceza.us/list-cheapests-tapnewswire.com/2022/03/reiner-fuellmich-exposes-massive-military-deaths/

“Which are the key places to listen to in terms of minutes? at 50 minutes the God gene is being deleted by CRISPR technology. People are changed by the shots, doctors are seeing changes in their patients’ behaviour. More robotic. Zombie like effects. Vaxxed are producing and shedding prions which cause mad cow disease and eat away at your brain. Prions are an issue causing illness cross species. Very few cases in humans says Reiner Fuellmich. Bodily fluid exchange can transfer prions into unvaxxed. nano particles – or nano-bots also vaccinated. (1 hour onwards).

Thanks for the overview. It saves us time.

See this is what I have been saying non-believers.

The HIV particle is being injected to remove humanity’s natural immunity so all the injected substances can work, and the things in the environment. 1 hour 5 minutes. Chlorine Dioxide strips away the transistors injected. Carbon 60 will capture some of the materials. Cell phone towers have 3 megawatts in each tower beaming microwave energy. The frequencies coming from space from 20,000 satellites are lower frequency. Lower frequencies can be used to change peoples’ moods or even kill (some frequencies will cure. some will kill). Chinese have realised that mobile phones are targeting systems. Many Chinese realise that people with phones were dying, so they are ditching their phones.

This is already in the Lost Symbol series. This is soft disclosure.

Lawyer says he’s trying to get 5G towers turned off. He is getting support within the Defence Department.
The bit about excess mortality rising by 5000% ( 50 times in 18 – 45 age group) – is earlier on at about 7 minutes.

COVID in vaccine is part bacteria, part viral. The effects of these are increased by 5G. Also the proteins are produced faster when exposed to 5G.”

The doc better speak with Dr Ibrahim Karim because he knows about the harm these towers cause and also managed to speak with the authority in Switzerland to negotiate.

On 4/2/2022 at 10:03 AM, rebornsteve said:

I saw a document last year that Todd is talking about at 45 mins. 
Those who have received the jab have been altered genetically and so are no longer homo sapien, they are under a patent and so are owned.

They no longer have human rights. 

Actually, this would be a very good grounds to fight in case of future vaxx mandate scenario. (But we need to work now so that we don't get there AGAIN!)

Surely if you wish to remain as human and not patented 'product', who can argue? 🤔

This is WHY the change to Human Rights Act is so important to them now.

Anyway, whether we will be able to use any law would also be questionable so we will have to see.

On 4/2/2022 at 11:26 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

How secret courts are hitting people with Covid fines of up to £13,000 — without them even realising, writes SUE REID
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10677845/How-secret-courts-hitting-people-Covid-fines-without-realising-writes-SUE-REID.html

This is absolutely disgusting but not surprising.

WE can only stop this SJP if we expose the dirty unjust system and stop them from doing it.

Councils use this for council tax non-payment and stuff. Please take action in your local area.

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What makes you think that?

There were long queues of willing experimental subjects in the past two years.... and those that lost empathy are already chipped so they will say "I'm alright, why don't you? You can use Amazon Fresh and walk in walk out" and all that crap.

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Oh great! So there will be more people walking around with sores around their mouth and zombie apocalypse couldn't be more realistic.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic