Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

I saw a document last year that Todd is talking about at 45 mins. 
Those who have received the jab have been altered genetically and so are no longer homo sapien, they are under a patent and so are owned.

 

They no longer have human rights. 

 

Yes, he speaks of that in the video I posted; along with gene deletion (zombies); 5g triggering said zombies, and triggering this Marburg virus; lots of interesting stuff.

 

Id like to find the source of the video but haven’t done so yet.

 

Thanks for your input.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Celticdevil said:

I’ve finally got covid in my house if I’m not on in a few weeks the fkers have got me just raise a glass for me cheers 😎

The flu or a general cold? Or a positive fake test with no symptoms... I sure you'll survive unless you're 84 with a load of pre existing health problems 😏

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

I saw a document last year that Todd is talking about at 45 mins. 
Those who have received the jab have been altered genetically and so are no longer homo sapien, they are under a patent and so are owned.

 

They no longer have human rights. 

 

In this interview also.

 

Its a huge shame that videos like these do not reach mainstream humanity - or rather that on the whole mainstream humanity is not interested or will not/don’t want to believe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jedidiah said:

 

Yes, he speaks of that in the video I posted; along with gene deletion (zombies); 5g triggering said zombies, and triggering this Marburg virus; lots of interesting stuff.

 

Id like to find the source of the video but haven’t done so yet.

 

Thanks for your input.

Sorry, forgot to post, source of video is part of Reiner’s latest; 5:30 hours worth...

 

https://odysee.com/s97en

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

No, pet. Lion's Mane is a type of mushroom. Thimerosal is a mercury-based preservative. You could try a web search if you are not sure. You have to be a troll as ordinary people do at least elementary research

 

I don't have much time to open the exploration valve currently.... There is no ordinary, there are only individuals.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Malbec said:

The flu or a general cold? Or a positive fake test with no symptoms... I sure you'll survive unless you're 84 with a load of pre existing health problems 😏

Yep I know I will survive was just being sarcastic 🙈💉💉💉💉💉💉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just awful.

 

SHANGHAI, April 2 (Reuters) - Esther Zhao thought she was doing the right thing when she brought her 2-1/2-year-old daughter to a Shanghai hospital with a fever on March 26.

 

Three days later, Zhao was begging health authorities not to separate them after she and the little girl both tested positive for COVID-19, saying her daughter was too young to be taken away to a quarantine centre for children.

 

Doctors then threatened Zhao that her daughter would be left at the hospital, while she was sent to the centre, if she did not agree to transfer the girl to the Shanghai Public Health Clinical Center in the city's Jinshan district.

 

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/shanghai-separates-covid-positive-children-parents-virus-fight-2022-04-02/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, northern star said:

Here's Boris trying to stutter his way out of the fact he was living it up without a care in the world while British citizens were isolated, died, couldnt visit their loved ones, couldnt go to funerals or even go out more than once a day (for those who fell for the scam)

 

 

When you've been getting away with all sorts on a continuous and persistant basis, you become entitled and assume the perception that you actually haven't done anything wrong! I only need 30 seconds in a room with this arsehole.

Edited by Puzzle
spelling
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Celticdevil said:

My son tested positive due to his mother being a Karen he had couple off paramecetimol and fine 🤷‍♂️

I was joking too... hope you're sons OK 👌

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Jackunjill said:


i guess this is taking over from ‘died suddenly’ or ‘short illness’ now. 


Heres another mysterious fall. Only a teenager. 

 

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/tragic-death-hymers-school-student-6892192

The vaccines are going to be blamed for everything which is their whole point. Frequencies are being used, not just to target groups of people but individuals too. Frequencies can make you do anything, fall, become ill, make you well, mimic symptoms of diseases when there's nothing actually wrong with you, hell they can make you take a shit right where you're stood at the drop of a hat......sorry to be so crude. Those are just the tip of the iceberg.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

These sort of scenes just don't get covered by the MSM

 

Italy this week

 

 

 

 

Pretty sure the bottom video is a while ago. Think it was posted before. Most telling is people clothes. Not what you would normally wear in Italy at the end of March

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Celticdevil said:

I’ve finally got covid in my house if I’m not on in a few weeks the fkers have got me just raise a glass for me cheers 😎

 

I still can’t comprehend how anyone with any analytical skills at all can believe in the mass hysteria called covid; however, maybe you’re being sarcastic?

 

Ive just had the worst bout of ‘flu I’ve ever had in my life; to anyone who mentioned the c word, they got sent about their business in good time; crazy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jedidiah said:

 

I still can’t comprehend how anyone with any analytical skills at all can believe in the mass hysteria called covid; however, maybe you’re being sarcastic?

 

Ive just had the worst bout of ‘flu I’ve ever had in my life; to anyone who mentioned the c word, they got sent about their business in good time; crazy.

Yes you got it lol 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

New Omicron variant XE found in UK but ‘too soon to say’ how contagious it is Hundreds of cases of ‘XE’ have been detected in England but experts still investigating level of risk.

 

Hmm, isnt the Chinese president called Xi.

 

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSCA) said it was studying XE - a mutation of the BA.1 and BA.2 Omicron strains, referred to as a "recombinant".

 

The government body said that, as of 22 March, 637 cases of XE had been detected in England, only a small fraction of the tens of thousands of Covid cases being reported every day since restrictions were lifted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Defibrillators to be rolled out across Melbourne's north in effort to curb dire cardiac arrest figures
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-03/victorian-fatal-cardiac-arrest-cases-rising/100948022

 

And still the bulk of the masses do not see...

 

No matter what anyone says, I can’t believe in a ‘great awakening’.

Sure, heaps are waking up, but it will not be enough.

 

We are told we should open our hearts to ‘love’, but I cannot find any love in me for those brainless, careless, ignorant, psychopaths who are dragging those of us who are aware down down into the dreary pit that the psycho ‘elites’ have in mind for us.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

figures poated on here

last week showed no significant difference in heart attacks

 

i am intrigued to see the all cause death figures for jabbed vs nonjabbed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, zArk said:

figures poated on here

last week showed no significant difference in heart attacks

 

i am intrigued to see the all cause death figures for jabbed vs nonjabbed 

It will never happen mate. 

 

Infections and hospitalizations are up and through the roof all over the UK, if these were the unjabbed the media would have their cameras in the wards right now going round from bed to bed telling us to get jabbed. The fact that they`re not doing this tells you everything you need to know about who is getting sick. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

I saw a document last year that Todd is talking about at 45 mins. 
Those who have received the jab have been altered genetically and so are no longer homo sapien, they are under a patent and so are owned.

 

They no longer have human rights. 

 

They deliberatly make the law difficult and complex to understand, so you have to hire " an expert " to guide you through it all. Ofcourse the experts have taken their oaths to do their utmost for the system, not for the person who has actually hired them, he is of minor consequence. The masonic system is who they take their instructions from and who they solely worship.

The police, the judges, barrsiters, QC etc are there to protect the elite and their agents, not the remaining 95%

Not sure what human rights are, as these evil people can change the rules half way through the game. Rights come and go as the elites please. Best to assume you have no rights. That's the sensible thing.  As for the poor unfortunate sheep who took the satan juice, they are all going to die of aids, poisions, heavy metals etc I think the practical thing to do is to leave the sheep to their oblivious grazing, TV worshipping, crying their eyes out when lockdowns are ended, racing to the doctors to get their satan juice boosters, clapping like trained seals for the nhs. Evolution has left them to the dustbins of history. Let them leave like the neanderthals did - to stupid to live

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nemo said:

New Omicron variant XE found in UK but ‘too soon to say’ how contagious it is Hundreds of cases of ‘XE’ have been detected in England but experts still investigating level of risk.

 

Hmm, isnt the Chinese president called Xi.

 

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSCA) said it was studying XE - a mutation of the BA.1 and BA.2 Omicron strains, referred to as a "recombinant".

 

The government body said that, as of 22 March, 637 cases of XE had been detected in England, only a small fraction of the tens of thousands of Covid cases being reported every day since restrictions were lifted.

 

So they have finally run out of greek alphabet letters

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...