Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 2/6/2021 at 9:54 PM, Macnamara said:

pediatricians NEED sick children; if something doesn't go wrong with a child the pediatricians have nothing to do. A midwife always has something to do. She will deliver babies and advise the mother how to breastfeed them but unless something goes wrong with the child the pediatrician has no relevance so they NEED to find something wrong with the child to justify their own self image as someone deserving of a large paycheque. They will poke, prod, test, retest and keep looking for something because what they want to do is hook the child upto some sort of machine that will inevitably damage the child in some way which of course will then lead to more medical interventions like a cascading spiral of intervention as they seek to treat the problem that they have caused from their last treatment; vaccines are a perfect tool for this. They vaccinate the child or even the mother, while the child is inside her which then leads to future health problems in the child which the pediatrician can then 'treat' with more synthetic drugs and expensive machines. If pediatricians had a motto it would be 'maximum intervention'. pediatricians should be watched like a hawk

Sajid Javid announces police are investigating SIX HUNDRED cases in wake of Shrewsbury maternity scandal: 201 babies and 9 mothers died needlessly during two decades of repeated failures at NHS Trust, damning five-year inquiry concludes

• Inquiry found a fixation on 'natural births' at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust led to poor care
  • Poor care led to the deaths of several mothers and over 200 babies and left 100 more with brain damage 
  • Some parents  of the deceased babies are now calling for police action to bring those responsible to justice 
  • Javid said the report is 'tragic and harrowing' and changes must be made to ensure it never happens again  

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 11:05 BST, 30 March 2022 | Updated: 14:57 BST, 30 March 2022

Police are investigating 600 cases related to the Shrewsbury maternity scandal, Sajid Javid has revealed following a report detailing how more than 200 babies needlessly died in the NHS's biggest ever maternity scandal.

The publication of the damning inquiry has prompted victims to call for the police to prosecute hospital bosses.

Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust presided over catastrophic failings for 20 years and failed to learn from its own inadequate investigations, which led to dozens of babies being stillborn, dying shortly after birth or being left severely brain damaged due to an obsession with natural births.

The landmark probe claimed 201 babies and nine mothers would have survived if the Shropshire trust provided better care. Ninety-four children suffered avoidable brain damage. Mothers were even blamed for their own deaths and their 'poor outcomes'.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10667407/201-babies-died-biggest-NHS-maternity-scandal.html

From skull fractures and brain injuries to the mother handed her stillborn baby she thought was alive... devastated parents given 'bittersweet' victory after damning report lays bare NHS maternity scandal

• Mothers and fathers whose children passed away shortly after being born at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital
  • Some of them added they hope the police now have enough evidence to prosecute medical staff responsible
  • 201 babies and nine mothers could have - or would have - survived if the NHS trust had provided better care

By James Gant For Mailonline

Published: 13:30 BST, 30 March 2022 | Updated: 15:07 BST, 30 March 2022

Some 201 babies and nine mothers could have - or would have - survived if an NHS trust had provided better care, an independent inquiry into the UK's biggest maternity scandal has found.

Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust presided over catastrophic failings for 20 years - and did not learn from its own inadequate investigations - which led to babies being stillborn, dying shortly after birth or being left severely brain damaged.

Some babies suffered skull fractures, broken bones or developed cerebral palsy after traumatic forceps deliveries, while others were starved of oxygen and experienced life-changing brain injuries.

Several mothers were made to have natural births despite the fact they should have been offered a Caesarean. Here, the parents tell of their traumatic experiences:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10667779/Devastated-parents-given-bittersweet-victory-damning-report-lays-bare-NHS-maternity-scandal.html

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Sajid Javid announces police are investigating SIX HUNDRED cases in wake of Shrewsbury maternity scandal: 201 babies and 9 mothers died needlessly during two decades of repeated failures at NHS Trust, damning five-year inquiry concludes

• Inquiry found a fixation on 'natural births' at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust led to poor care
  • Poor care led to the deaths of several mothers and over 200 babies and left 100 more with brain damage 
  • Some parents  of the deceased babies are now calling for police action to bring those responsible to justice 
  • Javid said the report is 'tragic and harrowing' and changes must be made to ensure it never happens again  

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 11:05 BST, 30 March 2022 | Updated: 14:57 BST, 30 March 2022

Police are investigating 600 cases related to the Shrewsbury maternity scandal, Sajid Javid has revealed following a report detailing how more than 200 babies needlessly died in the NHS's biggest ever maternity scandal.

The publication of the damning inquiry has prompted victims to call for the police to prosecute hospital bosses.

Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust presided over catastrophic failings for 20 years and failed to learn from its own inadequate investigations, which led to dozens of babies being stillborn, dying shortly after birth or being left severely brain damaged due to an obsession with natural births.

The landmark probe claimed 201 babies and nine mothers would have survived if the Shropshire trust provided better care. Ninety-four children suffered avoidable brain damage. Mothers were even blamed for their own deaths and their 'poor outcomes'.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10667407/201-babies-died-biggest-NHS-maternity-scandal.html

From skull fractures and brain injuries to the mother handed her stillborn baby she thought was alive... devastated parents given 'bittersweet' victory after damning report lays bare NHS maternity scandal

• Mothers and fathers whose children passed away shortly after being born at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital
  • Some of them added they hope the police now have enough evidence to prosecute medical staff responsible
  • 201 babies and nine mothers could have - or would have - survived if the NHS trust had provided better care

By James Gant For Mailonline

Published: 13:30 BST, 30 March 2022 | Updated: 15:07 BST, 30 March 2022

Some 201 babies and nine mothers could have - or would have - survived if an NHS trust had provided better care, an independent inquiry into the UK's biggest maternity scandal has found.

Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust presided over catastrophic failings for 20 years - and did not learn from its own inadequate investigations - which led to babies being stillborn, dying shortly after birth or being left severely brain damaged.

Some babies suffered skull fractures, broken bones or developed cerebral palsy after traumatic forceps deliveries, while others were starved of oxygen and experienced life-changing brain injuries.

Several mothers were made to have natural births despite the fact they should have been offered a Caesarean. Here, the parents tell of their traumatic experiences:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10667779/Devastated-parents-given-bittersweet-victory-damning-report-lays-bare-NHS-maternity-scandal.html

I wonder how those mothers - the ones that survived - felt when the pots and pans came out on a Thursday night.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

probably the same way i did

'The reasons for these failures are clear. There were not enough staff, there was a lack of ongoing training, there was a lack of effective investigation and governance at the trust and a culture of not listening to the families involved.

ok so what about listening to parents about vaccine damage? When exactly are NHS staff and the government going to start listening to families on that?

oh wait...let me guess....you'll do it 20 years too late once all the damage is already done....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

As disgusting as all this is, it's a great time to reveal it for the psychopaths, as the still birth deaths from the vax go off the charts.

Callous does not even begin to descrbe Sajid Javid - the current UK minister for health and former wall st, or is that city of london banker.

Need I say more?

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

As disgusting as all this is, it's a great time to reveal it for the psychopaths, as the still birth deaths from the vax go off the charts.

That's very true and also you can see in the article how they are trying to frame it. They are harping on about midwives but it is the doctors who oversee those maternity wards. Also the daily mail seams to be trying to demonise natural births. I don't think natural births are the reasons things are going wrong in maternity wards

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Macnamara said:

That's very true and also you can see in the article how they are trying to frame it. They are harping on about midwives but it is the doctors who oversee those maternity wards. Also the daily mail seams to be trying to demonise natural births. I don't think natural births are the reasons things are going wrong in maternity wards

Sajid Javid is the epitome for me of Sab Frank.

A supporter of global murder, be that domestically or internationally and a natural inverter of truth.

Since when was natural chlidbirth not meant to be anything but that ?

It's pathetic.

• Like 2

Aged care workers first in Qld to have booster mandate

Queensland aged care workers will become the first in the state to be required to get a Covid-19 booster when a new mandate is introduced on Thursday.

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/covid19-booster-mandate-in-place-for-queensland-residential-aged-care-workers-from-march-31/news-story/ca9a02f4fe33af0bb2f635f9aa9bba37

Sorry about the paywall, but the summary says it all.

(A year ago "there is no plan to force boosters, only crazy conspiracy theorists say that") 😆

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

The thing is though, we don't know if it's really iron particles or not.

Obviously iron would be attracted to a magnet but we also know graphene particles reacts to the EMF magnetic field.

I've started a nano food thread. Please check the database in the link.

While most of the nano particles are like titanium, silver is probably ok per collidal silver, but there are others and we need to be aware of it.

They tend to use it as an anti-caking agent.

This is a message from my spirit. They don't want me eating bread and flour products and it has just thrown my piece of toast on the floor.

They do things to bring to my attention.

Also I had to chuck a Horlicks container as it contains E551 which is supposedly made from sand but nano particles regardless.

They put a foreign object in there so that I'd have to throw it away. I didn't get their message til now as I previously thought it was my stalker who placed it.

So anyway, I am sipping away hot coco made of organic coco powder with cinammon.

Hey bud are you ok spirits don’t look after you and defo don’t talk to you 🤷‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Celticdevil said:

Hey bud are you ok spirits don’t look after you and defo don’t talk to you 🤷‍♂️

Really?

They usually tells me people's secrets and I sure follow it up. I am greatful. I am a medium btw. ;)

• Like 2

All I’m hearing about is capacity crowds at live events, like the 90,000 supporters in Barcelona stadium tonight for the UEFA Women’s Champion League and the record-breaking attendance expected for the Women's World Cup qualifier at Hampden on April 12th.

Last night there were 80,000 people in Birmingham’s Resorts World Arena for a concert for Ukraine, while the Windsor’s managed to fill up St. Pauls’ to remember Prince Philip; and we saw a well-attended celebrity Oscar ceremony too, without a mask in sight…

There has been the African Cup of Nations, MOBO’s, the Olympics, World Snooker Championship at Alexandra Palace and Crufts, where I have never seen so much shouting, cheering or hugging. Bread & Circuses to appease the masses in full swing!

Then a raucous session in a packed House of Commons today at Prime Minister’s Questions. Yet, the Scots still have to wear masks in shops and on public transport, to stop the spread of ‘Covid’ although, they say that one in eleven people currently have it!

So, if we’ve all fucking got it or had it, what use was all the ridiculous restrictions and damnable disruption to people’s lives for two years, not to mention vaccines? No-one cares about this stupid ‘cold’ or their double standards and pathetic rules anymore! Fuck Covid!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Velma said:

All I’m hearing about is capacity crowds at live events, like the 90,000 supporters in Barcelona stadium tonight for the UEFA Women’s Champion League and the record-breaking attendance expected for the Women's World Cup qualifier at Hampden on April 12th.

Last night there were 80,000 people in Birmingham’s Resorts World Arena for a concert for Ukraine, while the Windsor’s managed to fill up St. Pauls’ to remember Prince Philip; and we saw a well-attended celebrity Oscar ceremony too, without a mask in sight…

There has been the African Cup of Nations, MOBO’s, the Olympics, World Snooker Championship at Alexandra Palace and Crufts, where I have never seen so much shouting, cheering or hugging. Bread & Circuses to appease the masses in full swing!

Then a raucous session in a packed House of Commons today at Prime Minister’s Questions. Yet, the Scots still have to wear masks in shops and on public transport, to stop the spread of ‘Covid’ although, they say that one in eleven people currently have it!

So, if we’ve all fucking got it or had it, what use was all the ridiculous restrictions and damnable disruption to people’s lives for two years, not to mention vaccines? No-one cares about this stupid ‘cold’ or their double standards and pathetic rules anymore! Fuck Covid!

Sturgeon is finished in Scotland Velma but who the Fck do we vote for next 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DaleP said:

The thing is though, we don't know if it's really iron particles or not.

Obviously iron would be attracted to a magnet but we also know graphene particles reacts to the EMF magnetic field.

I've started a nano food thread. Please check the database in the link.

While most of the nano particles are like titanium, silver is probably ok per collidal silver, but there are others and we need to be aware of it.

They tend to use it as an anti-caking agent.

This is a message from my spirit. They don't want me eating bread and flour products and it has just thrown my piece of toast on the floor.

They do things to bring to my attention.

Also I had to chuck a Horlicks container as it contains E551 which is supposedly made from sand but nano particles regardless.

They put a foreign object in there so that I'd have to throw it away. I didn't get their message til now as I previously thought it was my stalker who placed it.

So anyway, I am sipping away hot coco made of organic coco powder with cinammon.

Checked under a cheap microscope at home today. I’m nowhere near an expert and my magnification is pretty limited but looked like iron when compared to images online

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

South Australia drops all mandates for forced vaccination for teachers, transport workers and other workers;

Vaccine mandate for South Australian teachers and transport workers dropped (msn.com)

Unvaccinated teachers and school staff in South Australia, as well as public transport workers and taxi and rideshare drivers, will be able to return to work tomorrow.

Vaccine mandates on workers in the school and passenger transport sectors will lifted at midnight, Police Commissioner Grant Stevens announced.

Both sectors have faced workforce pressures amid escalating COVID-19 cases in South Australia.

More to come.

They have to do a daily rat test, and wear a mask at all times when indoors, this isn't a victory sadly.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic