Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"The FDA and CDC made the decision without consulting their committees of independent vaccine experts."

 

CDC recommends fourth Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccine doses for people age 50 and older.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/29/fda-authorizes-fourth-pfizer-covid-vaccine-dose-for-people-age-50-and-older-.html

Love the way they hide nothing now. But still the sheep will file up for their virtue signalling juice

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bombadil said:

Love the way they hide nothing now. But still the sheep will file up for their virtue signalling juice

 

Conversation with a guy I know a few days ago. He is 'triple jabbed' and is 'sick with covid' (second or third time now 😄) and out of work. I say, "see, I told you you'd be fucked after these jabs." He says "no, it's the government's fault for not rolling out the boosters more rapidly, they are incopetent and should have had four jabs months ago. People are dying because they didn't act quick enough."

 

You can't help dip shit retards like this.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

THE Government tonight (March 29) stands accused of a cover-up over Covid vaccine injuries.

 

Sir Christopher Chope, Conservative MP for Christchurch, told the House of Commons: “This Government’s approach seems to be to try to promote vaccine confidence by covering up the adverse consequences for some of having been vaccinated.”

 

Sir Christopher surmised that the number of adverse reactions to the vaccine could run into millions in the UK – and he revealed that a junior health minister has had so many victims contact her that she has had to close her Twitter account.

https://uncut.substack.com/p/betrayal-of-britain-mp-my-government?s=r

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

 

Just tried it there and I can confirm that the small cereal particles are indeed magnetic.

 

I used to eat two bowls of Special K a day until a couple of months ago, I've since gone off it, and i've had a box lying in the cupboard.

 

So is it normal or dangerous for it to react like that to a magnet ?

Done this before..

When they said fortified with iron they weren't joking!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

THE Government tonight (March 29) stands accused of a cover-up over Covid vaccine injuries.

 

Sir Christopher Chope, Conservative MP for Christchurch, told the House of Commons: “This Government’s approach seems to be to try to promote vaccine confidence by covering up the adverse consequences for some of having been vaccinated.”

 

Sir Christopher surmised that the number of adverse reactions to the vaccine could run into millions in the UK – and he revealed that a junior health minister has had so many victims contact her that she has had to close her Twitter account.

https://uncut.substack.com/p/betrayal-of-britain-mp-my-government?s=r

 

Looks like Sir Chope is lining himself up for the chop....literally.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Vallance in dire warning as Covid 'evolving rapidly' – may need to 'ramp things up again'
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1588485/patrick-vallance-covid-warning-evolving-rapidly-new-variants-measures

 

It's all so tiresome.

I'm expecting a slow and steady drip feed of nonsense like this throughout the spring and summer months to keep it in peoples consciousness until flu season.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Itsa said:

I'm expecting a slow and steady drip feed of nonsense like this throughout the spring and summer months to keep it in peoples consciousness until flu season.

 

 

I think they'll try and keep it in our consciousness forever mate. I reckon Covid was to test the waters and see what we will put up with, and I think they want to normalize the idea of us always being ready to go into a lockdown for a virus, terror, the climate, etc.

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

 

Just tried it there and I can confirm that the small cereal particles are indeed magnetic.

 

I used to eat two bowls of Special K a day until a couple of months ago, I've since gone off it, and i've had a box lying in the cupboard.

 

So is it normal or dangerous for it to react like that to a magnet ?

But if this grapheme is everywhere why do they push for these poison so much and what do they eat themselves? I've heard for instance Buffet is so greedy he eats in McDonalds...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I think they'll try and keep it in our consciousness forever mate. I reckon Covid was to test the waters and see what we will put up with, and I think they want to normalize the idea of us always being ready to go into a lockdown for a virus, terror, the climate, etc.

 

They can "ramp it up" as much as they want, I for one won't be complying with their unenforceable diktats. 👊

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Put it this way, you don't spend millions on a video game and add lockdowns on a whim, especially a lockdown at the start of the game. This is conditioning normies through pop culture.

 

On 12/10/2020 at 2:24 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Of course there are lockdowns in the biggest game of the year. 8 years in the making, how long has CDPR known about this?

 

Cyberpunk 2077 lockdown explained: How to wait for lockdown to end and The Gig mission explained
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/cyberpunk-2077-wait-for-lockdown-to-end-the-gig-5077

 

Start telling Greta's minions that we can save the planet by locking down and they will happily do it. Hell, people were already happy to sit at home on the sofa, so we're screwed once NPCs have more incentives.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Put it this way, you don't spend millions on a video game and add lockdowns on a whim, especially a lockdown at the start of the game. This is conditioning normies through pop culture.

 

 

Start telling Greta's minions that we can save the planet by locking down and they will happily do it. Hell, people were already happy to sit at home on the sofa, so we're screwed once NPCs have more incentives.

 

Do capitalism communist way 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

 

Just tried it there and I can confirm that the small cereal particles are indeed magnetic.

 

I used to eat two bowls of Special K a day until a couple of months ago, I've since gone off it, and i've had a box lying in the cupboard.

 

So is it normal or dangerous for it to react like that to a magnet ?

The thing is though, we don't know if it's really iron particles or not.

Obviously iron would be attracted to a magnet but we also know graphene particles reacts to the EMF magnetic field.

I've started a nano food thread. Please check the database in the link.

While most of the nano particles are like titanium, silver is probably ok per collidal silver, but there are others and we need to be aware of it.

They tend to use it as an anti-caking agent.

 

This is a message from my spirit. They don't want me eating bread and flour products and it has just thrown my piece of toast on the floor.

They do things to bring to my attention.

Also I had to chuck a Horlicks container as it contains E551 which is supposedly made from sand but nano particles regardless.

They put a foreign object in there so that I'd have to throw it away. I didn't get their message til now as I previously thought it was my stalker who placed it.

So anyway, I am sipping away hot coco made of organic coco powder with cinammon.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2021 at 9:54 PM, Macnamara said:

pediatricians NEED sick children; if something doesn't go wrong with a child the pediatricians have nothing to do. A midwife always has something to do. She will deliver babies and advise the mother how to breastfeed them but unless something goes wrong with the child the pediatrician has no relevance so they NEED to find something wrong with the child to justify their own self image as someone deserving of a large paycheque. They will poke, prod, test, retest and keep looking for something because what they want to do is hook the child upto some sort of machine that will inevitably damage the child in some way which of course will then lead to more medical interventions like a cascading spiral of intervention as they seek to treat the problem that they have caused from their last treatment; vaccines are a perfect tool for this. They vaccinate the child or even the mother, while the child is inside her which then leads to future health problems in the child which the pediatrician can then 'treat' with more synthetic drugs and expensive machines. If pediatricians had a motto it would be 'maximum intervention'. pediatricians should be watched like a hawk

 

Sajid Javid announces police are investigating SIX HUNDRED cases in wake of Shrewsbury maternity scandal: 201 babies and 9 mothers died needlessly during two decades of repeated failures at NHS Trust, damning five-year inquiry concludes

  • Inquiry found a fixation on 'natural births' at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust led to poor care
  • Poor care led to the deaths of several mothers and over 200 babies and left 100 more with brain damage 
  • Some parents  of the deceased babies are now calling for police action to bring those responsible to justice 
  • Javid said the report is 'tragic and harrowing' and changes must be made to ensure it never happens again  

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 11:05 BST, 30 March 2022 | Updated: 14:57 BST, 30 March 2022

Police are investigating 600 cases related to the Shrewsbury maternity scandal, Sajid Javid has revealed following a report detailing how more than 200 babies needlessly died in the NHS's biggest ever maternity scandal.

The publication of the damning inquiry has prompted victims to call for the police to prosecute hospital bosses.

Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust presided over catastrophic failings for 20 years and failed to learn from its own inadequate investigations, which led to dozens of babies being stillborn, dying shortly after birth or being left severely brain damaged due to an obsession with natural births.

The landmark probe claimed 201 babies and nine mothers would have survived if the Shropshire trust provided better care. Ninety-four children suffered avoidable brain damage. Mothers were even blamed for their own deaths and their 'poor outcomes'.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10667407/201-babies-died-biggest-NHS-maternity-scandal.html

 

From skull fractures and brain injuries to the mother handed her stillborn baby she thought was alive... devastated parents given 'bittersweet' victory after damning report lays bare NHS maternity scandal

  • Mothers and fathers whose children passed away shortly after being born at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital
  • Some of them added they hope the police now have enough evidence to prosecute medical staff responsible
  • 201 babies and nine mothers could have - or would have - survived if the NHS trust had provided better care

By James Gant For Mailonline

Published: 13:30 BST, 30 March 2022 | Updated: 15:07 BST, 30 March 2022

Some 201 babies and nine mothers could have - or would have - survived if an NHS trust had provided better care, an independent inquiry into the UK's biggest maternity scandal has found.

Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust presided over catastrophic failings for 20 years - and did not learn from its own inadequate investigations - which led to babies being stillborn, dying shortly after birth or being left severely brain damaged.

Some babies suffered skull fractures, broken bones or developed cerebral palsy after traumatic forceps deliveries, while others were starved of oxygen and experienced life-changing brain injuries.

Several mothers were made to have natural births despite the fact they should have been offered a Caesarean. Here, the parents tell of their traumatic experiences:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10667779/Devastated-parents-given-bittersweet-victory-damning-report-lays-bare-NHS-maternity-scandal.html

 
 
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Sajid Javid announces police are investigating SIX HUNDRED cases in wake of Shrewsbury maternity scandal: 201 babies and 9 mothers died needlessly during two decades of repeated failures at NHS Trust, damning five-year inquiry concludes

  • Inquiry found a fixation on 'natural births' at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust led to poor care
  • Poor care led to the deaths of several mothers and over 200 babies and left 100 more with brain damage 
  • Some parents  of the deceased babies are now calling for police action to bring those responsible to justice 
  • Javid said the report is 'tragic and harrowing' and changes must be made to ensure it never happens again  

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 11:05 BST, 30 March 2022 | Updated: 14:57 BST, 30 March 2022

Police are investigating 600 cases related to the Shrewsbury maternity scandal, Sajid Javid has revealed following a report detailing how more than 200 babies needlessly died in the NHS's biggest ever maternity scandal.

The publication of the damning inquiry has prompted victims to call for the police to prosecute hospital bosses.

Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust presided over catastrophic failings for 20 years and failed to learn from its own inadequate investigations, which led to dozens of babies being stillborn, dying shortly after birth or being left severely brain damaged due to an obsession with natural births.

The landmark probe claimed 201 babies and nine mothers would have survived if the Shropshire trust provided better care. Ninety-four children suffered avoidable brain damage. Mothers were even blamed for their own deaths and their 'poor outcomes'.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10667407/201-babies-died-biggest-NHS-maternity-scandal.html

 

From skull fractures and brain injuries to the mother handed her stillborn baby she thought was alive... devastated parents given 'bittersweet' victory after damning report lays bare NHS maternity scandal

  • Mothers and fathers whose children passed away shortly after being born at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital
  • Some of them added they hope the police now have enough evidence to prosecute medical staff responsible
  • 201 babies and nine mothers could have - or would have - survived if the NHS trust had provided better care

By James Gant For Mailonline

Published: 13:30 BST, 30 March 2022 | Updated: 15:07 BST, 30 March 2022

Some 201 babies and nine mothers could have - or would have - survived if an NHS trust had provided better care, an independent inquiry into the UK's biggest maternity scandal has found.

Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust presided over catastrophic failings for 20 years - and did not learn from its own inadequate investigations - which led to babies being stillborn, dying shortly after birth or being left severely brain damaged.

Some babies suffered skull fractures, broken bones or developed cerebral palsy after traumatic forceps deliveries, while others were starved of oxygen and experienced life-changing brain injuries.

Several mothers were made to have natural births despite the fact they should have been offered a Caesarean. Here, the parents tell of their traumatic experiences:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10667779/Devastated-parents-given-bittersweet-victory-damning-report-lays-bare-NHS-maternity-scandal.html

 
 

I wonder how those mothers - the ones that survived - felt when the pots and pans came out on a Thursday night.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

probably the same way i did

 

'The reasons for these failures are clear. There were not enough staff, there was a lack of ongoing training, there was a lack of effective investigation and governance at the trust and a culture of not listening to the families involved.

 

ok so what about listening to parents about vaccine damage? When exactly are NHS staff and the government going to start listening to families on that?

 

oh wait...let me guess....you'll do it 20 years too late once all the damage is already done....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...