Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Years ago when people had iron deficiencies they would put a piece of iron in the boiling water to help. With your veg when cooking etc. Don’t know if it helped and I’m sure you know already!

Never heard off that are you at the wind up 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2022 at 2:38 PM, Golden Retriever said:

 

FO2GeuSXoAEwQo6?format=jpg&name=small

 

As ever, when the public mood begins to change, then the masonic mass media will leap in and pretend they were on your side all along. Am I to take it, that the average DIF member is no longer consider a 'covidiot', by the Daily Masonical, then?   

 

 

 

On 3/28/2022 at 4:52 AM, alexa said:

AND ON IT GOES. THE FALLOUT CONTINUES

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=W7W5B8NX4S2D

 

1331334884_acallapse.PNG.eeb1e1276bc2b686ab5fc4abb569f527.PNG

 

 

Do you know when this was supposed to have occurred?

 

 

 

On 3/28/2022 at 8:55 AM, Bullion said:


EC9FEBE8-D167-4957-80A9-15733832CCCF.png.51f220c4a592b1e1ac9c3b664c66d8e4.png

 

…… and he’s boostered

 

It sounds kind of wrong to say that someone looks like a crim, but this dude really does looks like a crim. Somewhat akin to that double glazing salesman, who just will not leave, even after you have beaten the shit out of them.

 

 

 

23 hours ago, Human10 said:

Not even 5% increase...

 

Going by the first month of 2022, as a projection for the whole of 2022, then it is a 14.55% increase, when compared to the whole of 2021. Personally, I can only see the numbers increasing, as we move through 2022. Then, you have to also take in to account that we might not even have the full picture yet, as the latest figures are only provisional. And all of this, is assuming no statistical manipulation has taken place.

 

 

 

20 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

With the huge lockdown in Shanghai I wonder if there will be another bullshit variant coming to other countries, any excuse lock us down again and have the frightened sheep rushing to get more booster jabs .

 

I think that the PTB have definitely paused Covid, at least for this spring and summer. For example, one of the bedrocks of their bullshit narrative, free testing, ended today. Who is going to pay for testing, in this dire economic climate? I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese are making a big show of being hyper-vigilant, due to being concerned about the possibility of being scapegoated over some new variant. As in, they were too lax and didn't act etc.. 

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, numnuts said:

 

I think that the PTB have definitely paused Covid, at least for this spring and summer. For example, one of the bedrocks of their bullshit narrative, free testing, ended today. Who is going to pay for testing in this dire economic climate? 


Taking into account no more free tests, I was very surprised when yesterday I received a 7 pack of lateral flow tests through the post. I did not request these and I have never tested, and am obviously still a pure blood. Additionally a month ago a PCR test came through the letterbox, and a month earlier I received an email invite to test new C19 drugs! Has anybody else been pestered in this manner? As I haven’t even seen a doctor in years and I have opted out from any NHS data sharing, I really dislike this unwanted and unasked for intrusion into my life. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Celticdevil said:

But it’s metal Nip that can’t be healthy no fckn way 

Unless your Replicator lol 

iron deficiency is supplemented with ferrous 

organic iron is quite different

inorganic iron will not be used by the body but be deposited

 

if you aint absorbing iron from food then supplementing is not fixing the underlying fault

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Years ago when people had iron deficiencies they would put a piece of iron in the boiling water to help. With your veg when cooking etc. Don’t know if it helped and I’m sure you know already!

Cook in cast iron if you can. I invested in a cast iron Dutch oven years ago as well as a skillet and my levels are fine.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

Do you have a magnet and a box of Special K in your kitchen cupboard?

 

It may be iron particles as in fortified iron....certainly put me off of all flour products. 😔

 

Just tried it there and I can confirm that the small cereal particles are indeed magnetic.

 

I used to eat two bowls of Special K a day until a couple of months ago, I've since gone off it, and i've had a box lying in the cupboard.

 

So is it normal or dangerous for it to react like that to a magnet ?

Edited by Given To Fly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Celticdevil said:

Never heard off that are you at the wind up 

No not at all. Seriously. My lady is heavily into old Victorian stuff, has loads of book with stuff like this in it. Wether it was a good idea or done by a bunch of idiots I don’t know. You can Google this stuff. But obviously I take most things I read on Google with a pinch of salt. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Celticdevil said:

Never heard off that are you at the wind up 

My lady is Italian. She just told me that when her mum was young in Sardinia, they would put an iron nail into an apple. Don’t know the specifics but guess the idea was for the apple to take in some of the iron content. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Cook in cast iron if you can. I invested in a cast iron Dutch oven years ago as well as a skillet and my levels are fine.

Have a Dutch oven for camping and for cooking with the kids in the garden. During lockdown my neighbours looked miserable as always. My family lived it up with cooking outdoors every non heavy rain day. Was easy to “endure” lockdown as we did as we always do!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

 

Just tried it there and I can confirm that the small cereal particles are indeed magnetic.

 

I used to eat two bowls of Special K a day until a couple of months ago, I've since gone off it, and i've had a box lying in the cupboard.

 

So is it normal or dangerous for it to react like that to a magnet ?

There is naturally occurring iron in veg etc but I’m not sure if added is good or bad. Thinking that natural would be part of molecular makeup of fruit and veg whereas added visible iron could be dodgy

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

How was it for you?

 

I've a bookmark where I can get a human version. Still two minds about it. I guess if I have worm(s) it would definitely help.

Geez, I've never thought twice about taking LSD though. 😁

I also have human version from India

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, HeartSpirit said:


Taking into account no more free tests, I was very surprised when yesterday I received a 7 pack of lateral flow tests through the post. I did not request these and I have never tested, and am obviously still a pure blood. Additionally a month ago a PCR test came through the letterbox, and a month earlier I received an email invite to test new C19 drugs! Has anybody else been pestered in this manner? As I haven’t even seen a doctor in years and I have opted out from any NHS data sharing, I really dislike this unwanted and unasked for intrusion into my life. 

Someone I know online, who is possibly a true believer, said that "the government" was sending out test kits to "random people", so they could see how much CV19 was still out there. He got one. He'll have done it and sent it back too; I wouldn't (but didn't get one).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

I also have human version from India


I too have the human version from India. I bought it together with hydroxychloroquin and azythromycin just in case as I always get chest infections or bronchitis with a cold. So far though, my usual saviour essential oils has worked the same as before, so thankfully no need for pharmaceuticals. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HeartSpirit said:


I too have the human version from India. I bought it together with hydroxychloroquin and azythromycin just in case as I always get chest infections or bronchitis with a cold. So far though, my usual saviour essential oils has worked the same as before, so thankfully no need for pharmaceuticals. 

I did try it plus doxycycline when I had a cold a month or so ago (I have chronic bronchitis so tend to get bad) and although I had a productive cough I didn't get a chest infection. But whether it helped or not I can't really say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Have a Dutch oven for camping and for cooking with the kids in the garden. During lockdown my neighbours looked miserable as always. My family lived it up with cooking outdoors every non heavy rain day. Was easy to “endure” lockdown as we did as we always do!

They are great. One-pot meals are vastly underrated.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Someone I know online, who is possibly a true believer, said that "the government" was sending out test kits to "random people", so they could see how much CV19 was still out there. He got one. He'll have done it and sent it back too; I wouldn't (but didn't get one).

I'd test the toilet water and send it back. Our local drugstore got a supply of home test kits a few months ago and they were lining up outside to get one. Went to the supermarket today to pick up some odds and ends and still people were masked up. The staff are required to wear them even though there's no state mandate and they hate it. I think with some people now, it's a habit they can't break. The fear that was drummed into them in 2020 has caused irreparable harm. I've long since ceased to engage them unless I absolutely have to.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

South Australia drops all mandates for forced vaccination for teachers, transport workers and other workers;

 

Vaccine mandate for South Australian teachers and transport workers dropped (msn.com)

 

Unvaccinated teachers and school staff in South Australia, as well as public transport workers and taxi and rideshare drivers, will be able to return to work tomorrow.

Vaccine mandates on workers in the school and passenger transport sectors will lifted at midnight, Police Commissioner Grant Stevens announced.

Both sectors have faced workforce pressures amid escalating COVID-19 cases in South Australia.

More to come.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, DaleP said:

So it looks like there has been a death of my neighbour. He looked very ill walking on the street not so long ago, gasping for air, the following week I saw him on a wheelchair. It's no brainer for a psychic. About a half dozen people all dressed in black went in the house.

I would extend my help physically or spiritually to the family but it's self-preservation, as I am already a T.I. and don't need anymore agro.

So I'll keep myself anonymous when sending "How to sue the government, the truth you didn't know" pack. He left his young kids and died without knowing what to do after death. This is the danger of not knowing. He's very confused now. There is no time for a debate....I'd have to tell him to follow Jesus.... If I started to tell him about a dome and traps...he'd have no idea.

 

 

May help i wakening them:  https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/24095-bj-and-msm-collaborate-to-brainwash-the-sheep-further-quiz-photo-emerges/

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

The ever-smiling evil bald bastard strikes again:

 

aaaaaa_img.jpg.d3219d631a16f92daf88f5ed7cb8e51c.jpg

 

Shithead sajid announces more twists and fear porn in the " living with covid scam " which of course entails making billions of dollars of profit.

Peeps with a simple cold, or if they are feeling unwell in anyway, are requested to stay at home, urged to wear masks, avoid crowded places and stay away from people with weakened immune systems, which is most of the population, as they have taken the satan juice and now have aids, which explains all the colds and flus going around.

The advice forms part of the Government’s Living with Covid plans, which have been updated to include information on who will still be eligible for free Covid-19 tests, which do no good, make you ill with their heavy metal content, and have cost the taxpayer £15.7 billion in 2021/22.

Shithead said these people will get free tests : some hospital patients, the elderly, care home residents, peeps in social care settings or prisons. Thanks to our plan to tackle Covid we have to learn to live with the virus. We have made progress but will respond to future threats including the many more variants to come. Vaccines remain our best defence and we are now offering spring boosters to the elderly, care home residents and the most vulnerable – please come forward to protect yourself, your family and your community.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

The ever-smiling evil bald bastard strikes again:

 

aaaaaa_img.jpg.d3219d631a16f92daf88f5ed7cb8e51c.jpg

 

Shithead sajid announces more twists and fear porn in the " living with covid scam " which of course entails making billions of dollars of profit.

Peeps with a simple cold, or if they are feeling unwell in anyway, are requested to stay at home, urged to wear masks, avoid crowded places and stay away from people with weakened immune systems, which is most of the population, as they have taken the satan juice and now have aids, which explains all the colds and flus going around.

The advice forms part of the Government’s Living with Covid plans, which have been updated to include information on who will still be eligible for free Covid-19 tests, which do no good, make you ill with their heavy metal content, and have cost the taxpayer £15.7 billion in 2021/22.

Shithead said these people will get free tests : some hospital patients, the elderly, care home residents, peeps in social care settings or prisons. Thanks to our plan to tackle Covid we have to learn to live with the virus. We have made progress but will respond to future threats including the many more variants to come. Vaccines remain our best defence and we are now offering spring boosters to the elderly, care home residents and the most vulnerable – please come forward to protect yourself, your family and your community.

 

 

It only ends with violence, I would say a Chelsea smile for these traitors so they can show us everyday how funny the shit show called the covid hoax was and still is.

 

I linked to jacks previous, Penalty Charge Notices for parties whilst the rest of the country was in lock down. If you know their masonic court system they, just like you can, laugh at a notice.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...