Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

So it looks like there has been a death of my neighbour. He looked very ill walking on the street not so long ago, gasping for air, the following week I saw him on a wheelchair. It's no brainer for a psychic. About a half dozen people all dressed in black went in the house.

I would extend my help physically or spiritually to the family but it's self-preservation, as I am already a T.I. and don't need anymore agro.

So I'll keep myself anonymous when sending "How to sue the government, the truth you didn't know" pack. He left his young kids and died without knowing what to do after death. This is the danger of not knowing. He's very confused now. There is no time for a debate....I'd have to tell him to follow Jesus.... If I started to tell him about a dome and traps...he'd have no idea.

17 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

I have a 15.2 9 year old mare - they didn't ask where she lives!

How was it for you?

I've a bookmark where I can get a human version. Still two minds about it. I guess if I have worm(s) it would definitely help.

Geez, I've never thought twice about taking LSD though. 😁

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Scientists Currently Developing Controversial “Contagious Vaccines” That Can Spread From Vaccinated to Unvaccinated

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/scientists-currently-developing-controversial-contagious-vaccines-can-spread-vaccinated-unvaccinated/

surely its easier to spray it out of a plane or spray it into seeded clouds

People should read up on Virus Interferance. There is also bacteria interferance as well.

This mechanism works like fermented products as well.

Though you start with sterlised equipment/container when you start making a product because there isn't enough of the strain you are developing, when you make cheese, wine or Kimchi, the mass presecence of a particular strain suppresses other bacteria/fungi not to flourish in the product.

IF what they are developing a vaxx with bacteria or virus in it and you happened to have an infection already, you cannot be infected by it.

This is why there has never been two pandemics occurring at the same time.

There is a person with permanent hearing loss due to virus infection and since he had this infection he is healthy....thanks to his disability.

He said the solution is to have a mild infection which is nothing....go for swimming. This is where you exchange saliva and there are plenty of EV virus about. 😱

I don't fancy swimming so I'll seek other means like energy based solution.

46 minutes ago, DaleP said:

How was it for you?

I've a bookmark where I can get a human version. Still two minds about it. I guess if I have worm(s) it would definitely help.

Geez, I've never thought twice about taking LSD though. 😁

It has the texture of thick toothpaste, but a consistency of Vaseline, greasy but soluble in the mouth, mine was not apple flavoured and tasted like cheap horrible coffee, but because i have strange taste in things it became an acquired taste, mmmm interesting, but i think you are hesitating purchasing online because you think the authorities are going to be knocking on your door, if that is the case then go and get your jim jones juice now, because when the time comes to tell them to their face that they are lying and deceiving everyone and you want them arrested, you will not be able to, so i say this to help you see the dilemma that i think i can see behind the meaning of your words, if not my apologies for getting it twisted at my end, incidentally i took a pea sized amount each day, not that i had the bullshit of course, i just wanted to be able to reply to anyone trying to belittle me with accusations of not being a horse and that i should be seeing a vet instead of a Doctor and laughing hysterically, so i could return the compliment by saying that i am not a lab rat either and i find it offensive that people think they have the right to medically rape others and molest the DNA with what's in the EXPERIMENTAL injection fluid, because it's not a vaccine!

5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

It has the texture of thick toothpaste, but a consistency of Vaseline, greasy but soluble in the mouth, mine was not apple flavoured and tasted like cheap horrible coffee, but because i have strange taste in things it became an acquired taste, mmmm interesting, but i think you are hesitating purchasing online because you think the authorities are going to be knocking on your door, if that is the case then go and get your jim jones juice now, because when the time comes to tell them to their face that they are lying and deceiving everyone and you want them arrested, you will not be able to, so i say this to help you see the dilemma that i think i can see behind the meaning of your words, if not my apologies for getting it twisted at my end, incidentally i took a pea sized amount each day, not that i had the bullshit of course, i just wanted to be able to reply to anyone trying to belittle me with accusations of not being a horse and that i should be seeing a vet instead of a Doctor and laughing hysterically, so i could return the compliment by saying that i am not a lab rat either and i find it offensive that people think they have the right to medically rape others and molest the DNA with what's in the EXPERIMENTAL injection fluid, because it's not a vaccine!

Well sock puppet, you've only been registered since 6th March and clocked up some 250 posts already. That's something. 😁

Do you ever sleep?

Now that I read your post I am not sure even more.

Yes, you got it all wrong.

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

Well sock puppet, you've only been registered since 6th March and clocked up some 250 posts already. That's something. 😁

Do you ever sleep?

Sorry about that, but whats with the registration thing is it a problem as i am not fully understanding?

2 hours ago, zArk said:

never..... when hell freezes over...... ?

when they accept they are being conned 24/7 for everything they know and trust to be truth, fact, real.

Agree never unless they experience Grace.....from God that is, not the lady!

My observations recently - David talks about mind virus etc. Way I see it is that humans can operate on different levels of mind. At the lowest level is the emotional operating system. This is what we learn when we are children because we cannot talk. This means that emotions guide your understanding and decisions rather than operating at the next level which is the logical or rational level of operation.

The media and social media (via algorhythmic voodoo) - puts people's sense perceptions in the emotional level by citing news that puts people in a state of fear - the most powerful and most innate emotion (I don't include love as an emotion as it's a state of being). By doing this and by getting people addicted to the news through the algos and the effects of dopamine - people are in a constant state of fear from something. So if they are in this state, then their operating mode will come from this state. therefore, there cannot be any rational understanding - so this is why you could literally show someone some facts and they won't understand it because they are not operating at the rational level. In this way it is very much like a virus....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Remember that time the UK government pushed non stop propaganda to manipulate healthy people in to taking DNA altering injections for a variant of the common cold? 🙄

Hard to forget unless Ukraine is enough to distract you. I was driving earlier, don't get out much but noticed I was following a car with blue and yellow ribbon tied around the roof aerial. I would go pro Russian colours to be different but don't want to become a target to the zombie tards.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Celticdevil said:

Holy Fck 

"Special K and the many varieties of Special K are fortified with iron and make this a great breakfast cereal choice."  Just sayin'

Edited by Nip

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

Do you ever sleep?

Be nice! Your averaging 250 a month as well😁

49 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

Hard to forget unless Ukraine is enough to distract you. I was driving earlier, don't get out much but noticed I was following a car with blue and yellow ribbon tied around the roof aerial. I would go pro Russian colours to be different but don't want to become a target to the zombie tards.

Had a decorator come round to do a quote a few days ago. Saw a Ukraine flag on his van so told him he wasn’t cheap enough. I don’t have a problem with supporting causes etc, I just don’t want it in my face

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Celticdevil said:

But it’s metal Nip that can’t be healthy no fckn way 

Unless your Replicator lol 

Years ago when people had iron deficiencies they would put a piece of iron in the boiling water to help. With your veg when cooking etc. Don’t know if it helped and I’m sure you know already!

Edited by Bombadil

6 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Had a decorator come round to do a quote a few days ago. Saw a Ukraine flag on his van so told him he wasn’t cheap enough. I don’t have a problem with supporting causes etc, I just don’t want it in my face

I would like to know the percentage who could have told us the colours in the Ukraine flag before the conflict. I am guessing football fans will do well from national kit colours but the rest probably no clue. I only remember as I remembered the national colours of the 737 that was supposedly shot down accidentally by Iran immediately after Trump apparently ordered the drone attack on General Solemani. Funny how it was a Ukrainian passenger jet, easy to do a false flag cover up maybe?

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic