Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 3/26/2022 at 7:24 AM, Frankieboy said:

in a shop in germany
 

Translation:

 

of course there are more Covid cases 

because more Tests are done

 

if more IQ tests are done

then their will be more Idiots !

 

unfortunately the covidians have been testing regular themselves and their kids for months

 

this increase in cases just villifies their belief system

 

whether increased cycles, matching 1 2 or 3 primers or manufactured viruses,  the truth for covidians is the tests work and are scientific fact

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Newsflash. No one died of covid. It's all bullshit.

average covid death age 83 

average general uk death age 82

 

after telling this to people i realised there was a powerful evil magic working their brains 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

Defibs everywhere, and being installed at bus and train stations here:

 

https://www.derrydaily.net/2022/02/26/tierney-welcomes-life-saving-defibrillators-at-bus-train-stations/

 

and saw one outside a Methodist centre today:

defib.png.e28d614116aea017586d814e488cc7a8.png

 

Saw one of these when I was visiting Portsmouth last year. Not sure if it was added after Wuhan, but it was the first time I had seen one in a high street.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Saw one of these when I was visiting Portsmouth last year. Not sure if it was added after Wuhan, but it was the first time I had seen one in a high street.

Have one  outside shop in my small village as well

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heart attack deaths in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022

Freedom of Information reply dated 7 March 2022.

 

2022 only includes one month, January, so if the trend continues, 2022 will be much higher

than previous years

 

"Figures include deaths that were registered by 31 January 2022. Figures for 2021 and 2022 are provisional,

so may be an underestimate due to registration delays"

 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/heartattackdeathsin201920202021and2022

 

Number of deaths where heart attack was the underlying cause, by five-year age band, England and Wales, 2019 to 2021 registrations
Age group 2019 2020 2021P 2022P
1 to 4 0 1 0 0
5 to 9 0 0 0 0
10 to 14 0 0 0 0
15 to 19 0 3 1 0
20 to 24 3 2 1 1
25 to 29 12 12 14 0
30 to 34 30 30 37 4
35 to 39 78 82 93 11
40 to 44 158 177 200 20
45 to 49 355 359 428 21
50 to 54 626 660 716 80
55 to 59 971 1,068 1,145 110
60 to 64 1,245 1,427 1,502 137
65 to 69 1,655 1,702 1,757 175
70 to 74 2,385 2,415 2,500 258
75 to 79 2,641 2,919 2,892 307
80 to 84 3,266 3,137 3,232  287
85+ 5,961  5,446 5,543  504
All ages 19,386  19,440   20,061   1,915
Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, zArk said:

average covid death age 83 

average general uk death age 82

 

after telling this to people i realised there was a powerful evil magic working their brains 

 

The only genuine excess deaths will be post vaccination.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

China residents have complained about the never ending series of lockdowns saying the cost of this zero covid policy has become too high.

Shanghai has been divided in half for a two-part lockdown which will see authorities roll out a brand spanking new experimental covid nucelic detector.

  All firms and factories will suspend manufacturing  during this new lockdown.

"The public is asked to support, understand and cooperate with the city's epidemic prevention and control work, and participate in nucleic acid testing in an orderly manner," a government spokesperson added.

The city detected another 3,500 cases of COVID on Sunday, though all  people who tested positive for coronavirus are showing no symptoms whatsoever.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

This guy looks seriously wasted. All these years of chasing the dragon and sucking satan's cock is really catching up with him

 

bloat_img.jpg.9c7e23ff01e5dd4c90d255d28cd5fe99.jpg

 

This fat bastard who probably got this obese from gorging on the nation wealth and the blood of sacrificed children, has announced he's going to make us all leave fossil fuels behind and move onto wind power.

Since Putin prentended to invade Ukraine the EU has been looking for alternatives to Russian fossil fuels. And for almost a year uk energy firms have been enjoying massive profits because of this latest scam.

BJ says the UK can replace Russia as a major energy exporter to the EU by developing its wind capabilities.

Although the only wind i can see is coming out of fat-clubs huge mouth, and his shit stained arsehole

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It defies possibility and common sense that our recent sunny conditions are going to give way to snow, but forecasters are predicting snow showers this week.

Despite seeing temperatures of 18C on Saturday the uk is going to be plunged back intro winter time conditions.

In other words they are going to switch the Harrp back on, to convince you the world's weather has gone mad and unpredictable, keep you in irrational fear, and then raise taxes, so charging you trillions of painful dollars to tackle global warming, a problem that does not even exist

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

 

 

This guy looks seriously wasted. All these years of chasing the dragon and sucking satan's cock is really catching up with him

 

bloat_img.jpg.9c7e23ff01e5dd4c90d255d28cd5fe99.jpg

 

This fat bastard who probably got this obese from gorging on the nation wealth and the blood of sacrificed children, has announced he's going to make us all leave fossil fuels behind and move onto wind power.

Since Putin prentended to invade Ukraine the EU has been looking for alternatives to Russian fossil fuels. And for almost a year uk energy firms have been enjoying massive profits because of this latest scam.

BJ says the UK can replace Russia as a major energy exporter to the EU by developing its wind capabilities.

Although the only wind i can see is coming out of fat-clubs huge mouth, and his shit stained arsehole

 

The wind farms in the background remind me to bring your attention to another cocksucker who sucks on Jacobs cock is another nonce called Gavin McAlpine of Renewable Energy Systems RES, no doubt largely another tax payer scam. Mates with chubby chops Cameron.

 

I can assure you that he is in the club, I know enough about the family history that they profited off the Mulberry Harbour and building of air fields during the Second World War, Profited off of covid hoax Nightingale hospitals, Are key in the construction of HS2 and making huge profits off of the tax payer for that wasteful project. There was an uncle who worked under Thatcher and dodged a bullet in some child abuse scandal in North Wales I think with Ted Heath.

The old man Cullum McAlpine was keeping a list of construction workers that included Ricky Tomlinson if I'm correct who were calling out health and safety. The fakes had the fakers commons select committee BS their procedural was of making the public think they're addressing it.

Edited by Trufflepig
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

In other words they are going to switch the Haarp back on, to convince you the world's weather has gone mad and unpredictable, keep you in irrational fear, and then raise taxes, so charging you trillions of painful dollars to tackle global warming, a problem that does not even exist

 

... whilst at the same time killing all the young crop growth that has sprouted in the recent warm weather, thereby exacerbating the incoming food shortages.

 

All part of the plan. Order out of chaos.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

China residents have complained about the never ending series of lockdowns saying the cost of this zero covid policy has become too high.

Shanghai has been divided in half for a two-part lockdown which will see authorities roll out a brand spanking new experimental covid nucelic detector.

  All firms and factories will suspend manufacturing  during this new lockdown.

"The public is asked to support, understand and cooperate with the city's epidemic prevention and control work, and participate in nucleic acid testing in an orderly manner," a government spokesperson added.

The city detected another 3,500 cases of COVID on Sunday, though all  people who tested positive for coronavirus are showing no symptoms whatsoever.

 

'China began its most extensive lockdown in two years'

https://nypost.com/2022/03/28/shanghai-starts-chinas-biggest-covid-19-lockdown-in-2-years/

 

Damn.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/19/2022 at 1:08 AM, Given To Fly said:

 

No sign of my mum getting any better. seems to be in a lot more pain all over. Has a tumour in her leg now.

Two young National Harold Shipman carers came out to leave some items for my mum a month back. I was upstairs. All I could hear was one of them giggling away all the time to my dad while talking to him. I thought it was odd, so i went downstairs and she stopped. I looked out the window and her car plate was **** LOL. the epitome of numberplate gang stalking.

 

Just a few days ago another National Harold Shipman carer called to the door and said that she forgot to take my mum's blood sample on Monday (another mistake which seems to be their MO). So I let her in, my mum was still sleeping, the 'carer' said that she'll just roll up her sleeve and take the blood while she was sleeping. I though to myself WTF. imagine my mum waking up and a stranger hovering over her wearing a mask and having a needle injected into her. Is that protocol ? She would be petrified and would have moved away and God knows where the needle would have ended up.

I get the feeling they haven't got a fucking clue and like to see prolonged suffering and the patient being dependent on their pharmakeia ...

 

Speaking of which, recently purchased this hoodie, and a t-shirt version, from Amazon:

B1paZXqZSQS._CLa%7C2140,2000%7CB1c9R2mQt

 

Will be wearing it regularly.

(Also got a good few cool biblical themed/passages tops).

 

My mum is still in awful pain. She's just back from the hospital who said that she will have a test soon to see what is wrong with her other leg, it is either a clot (😡)or fluid build up and they've not seen anything like it before they said. If it's a clot that's my cue to go biblically haywire on their asses.

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Report from the front where i work. Most people wearing masks again i would say seven out of ten are wearing again. Also business gone really quiet again hardly anyone around and no one spending. Feels like its post lockdown again. Don't know what its like in other areas.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...