Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 3/21/2022 at 6:52 PM, wingwang said:

Anyone raise me on 7.... Roll up, Roll up...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/fourth-covid-shot-for-all-israelis-a-possibility-health-minister-says/

“Whoever thinks that we won’t [have a fourth dose] is simply mistaken,” Afek told the Ynet news site. “As long as there is still a pandemic in areas like Africa, which have low vaccination rates, there will be more and more variants.”

Afek said he hopes that such COVID mutations won’t be as contagious and severe as the Delta variant, “but it seems that we will need to take a fourth, and fifth and sixth and seventh doses — who knows how many. But it’s fine, we’re lucky we have them, not every country in the world has vaccines.”

Some of the religious angles focus on the PTB wanting to dish out seven doses. The PTB are total nutters, so it wouldn't surprise me at all, if it were true.

On 3/24/2022 at 12:44 PM, HAARPING_On said:

Yes, and no doubt Chris Whitty has been lined up to come out from hiding in his bunker to prophesize more doom & gloom to justify the Act being renewed for another 6 months... Oh, hang on...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/23/nhs-under-pressure-from-new-covid-wave-across-england-says-chris-whitty

I will have a look in to what is going on with the Coronavirus Act later on. The way that they always twist everything, it probably won't be easy to figure out! As for Whitty, I think that we should soon be able to organise a nice, long stay in a bunker for him.

On 3/25/2022 at 8:12 AM, Macnamara said:

perception management to make people believe that at least SOME people ARE dying of a novel coronavirus:

A third of Covid deaths now not primarily due to virus as number of Brits dying 'with' rather than 'from' infection continues to grow amid milder wave

• ONS data shows that 34% of Covid deaths in England last month were not primarily caused by the virus 
  • For comparison, during the first wave in April 2020 before vaccines were available the figure stood at 5%
  • The rise of Omicron led to a similar pattern in hospitals, where half of patients not primarily treated for virus 

The proportion of Covid deaths where the virus is not the underlying cause has climbed to its highest ever level in England, official figures show. One in three victims who had the virus mentioned on their death certificate in February died 'with' rather than 'from' Covid, according to the Office for National Statistics.

The ONS' monthly report showed a record 34 per cent of the 3,644 coronavirus deaths in England in February were not primarily due to the virus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10647253/Number-Brits-dying-infection-continues-grow-amid-milder-wave.html

When they say 'not primarily caused by', then they no doubt mean 'it had sod all to do with'. Furthermore, the claim that 95% of so-called Covid deaths in April 2020 really were primarily down to Covid is laughable.

On 3/25/2022 at 7:22 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

And we all know where Crimea is close to don't we?

Not according to a quiz show contestant, who I saw on TV a few months ago.

On 3/26/2022 at 8:21 PM, Saved said:

Blimey - I met him on the soup run in Birmingham's Dale End just before the Covid bollocks hit and he was ridiculously fit. He trained at the same gym as a mate of mine and absolutely nobody messed with him. I think he was still cage fighting in his 50's despite being blind in one eye. Him and another ex footy hooligan I know were doing charity clothes runs out the back of a van in the city centre.

I can't imagine him having had any jab because nobody on the gym and fighting scene (that I know of) would go anywhere near it. They are a switched on community; a mix of security 'firms' that do all the big jobs across the UK (boxing events, close protection etc). My mate was as influenced by them as he was by me with regards to the whole lie. I did his head in for the first year (he thought I'd gone nuts) but my words were reinforced by their words and now he's seriously awake.

I did also read your follow-up post. I hope you are right, but you just never know. I did see him on one of those TV shows and he seemed like a good-hearted chap.

17 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

everything points toward thinning of the blood to me with limited medical knowledge.

Whiskey also thins the blood they gave me this when I were in hospital with an amputated thumb, they had to sew it back on, so in order to get the blood to flow back up to my thumb I had to sit with my arm in the air while drinking small shots of whiskey every couple of hours. Dilicioso 🥃:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Many years ago I came across a link to the primary studies where aspirin was claimed to act as a blood thinner.

In the original studies a combination of magnesium and aspirin was used and counterclaims that it was the effects of magnesium that caused the blood to become less viscous emerged.

I no longer have the link but distinctly recall the information or disinformation as it were.

edit: 

Just to add: other blood thinners

Lugols iodine

garlic/sulphur (msm)

cayenne pepper 

Ozonated water or hydrogen peroxide added to water also prevents platelet agglomeration.

Own research essential as always!

NAC might also be beneficial.

gelatin caspsules are also best used as they are easier to split and easily control amounts.

Hope your mum improves. 

Aspirin seems to be the one that works 

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

Please be careful with Aspirin as it can cause irritation of the stomach lining and in some causes cause bleeding at higher doses.

Yea my mum said she takes fish oil a lot and that can cause too much vitamin a. Too much zinc can cause copper deficiency. 

Reminds me of a story of a guy who ate only liquorice for two weeks because he read an online article about is efficacy and he died. Too much of one thing will always have some impact on something else. 

Edited by SimonTV

20 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Heart attack deaths in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022

Freedom of Information reply dated 7 March 2022.

2022 only includes one month, January, so if the trend continues, 2022 will be much higher

than previous years

"Figures include deaths that were registered by 31 January 2022. Figures for 2021 and 2022 are provisional,

so may be an underestimate due to registration delays"

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/heartattackdeathsin201920202021and2022

Number of deaths where heart attack was the underlying cause, by five-year age band, England and Wales, 2019 to 2021 registrations
Age group 2019 2020 2021P 2022P
1 to 4 0 1 0 0
5 to 9 0 0 0 0
10 to 14 0 0 0 0
15 to 19 0 3 1 0
20 to 24 3 2 1 1
25 to 29 12 12 14 0
30 to 34 30 30 37 4
35 to 39 78 82 93 11
40 to 44 158 177 200 20
45 to 49 355 359 428 21
50 to 54 626 660 716 80
55 to 59 971 1,068 1,145 110
60 to 64 1,245 1,427 1,502 137
65 to 69 1,655 1,702 1,757 175
70 to 74 2,385 2,415 2,500 258
75 to 79 2,641 2,919 2,892 307
80 to 84 3,266 3,137 3,232  287
85+ 5,961  5,446 5,543  504
All ages 19,386  19,440   20,061   1,915

Not even 5% increase...

54 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Yea my mum said she takes fish oil a lot and that can cause too much vitamin a. Too much zinc can cause copper deficiency. 

Reminds me of a story of a guy who ate only liquorice for two weeks because he read an online article about is efficacy and he died. Too much of one thing will always have some impact on something else. 

Aspirin is some artificial substance sold by Bayer BigShitPharma probably causing more strokes and heart attacks than clot shot. Similar coenzyme Q10... 

https://www.escardio.org/The-ESC/Press-Office/Press-releases/Aspirin-is-linked-with-increased-risk-of-heart-failure

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/is-taking-aspirin-good-for-your-heart

Edited by Human10
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Aspirin is some artificial substance sold by Bayer BigShitPharma probably causing more strokes and heart attacks than clot shot. Similar coenzyme Q10... 

https://www.escardio.org/The-ESC/Press-Office/Press-releases/Aspirin-is-linked-with-increased-risk-of-heart-failure

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/is-taking-aspirin-good-for-your-heart

Yes but it is known to thin the blood and is sold as OTC. 

I am not suggesting taking for ever or making any subscription recommendations. Just that it can be used to thin the blood. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nip said:

I recommending aspirin for blood thinners and ivermectin to clear the shit out. 

I didn't think Ivermectin was available OTC

You can buy easily online for humans, but takes a while to get delivered or you can invent a horse or a rabbit (if you don't have one) and buy the animal version from an online UK  vet. You get asked the age and weight of rabbit, and age and size of horse.

Edited by k_j_evans
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Yes but it is known to thin the blood and is sold as OTC. 

I am not suggesting taking for ever or making any subscription recommendations. Just that it can be used to thin the blood. 

Thin blood is bad thing in my case... I'm bleeding, getting arrhythmia and getting dizzy. Everyone is different but most people don't need these...

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Thin blood is bad thing in my case... I'm bleeding, getting arrhythmia and getting dizzy. Everyone is different but most people don't need these...

If you have coagulated blood from the vaccine and weird protein octopus blood clots then blood thinners and anti-parasite is your best bet. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nip said:

Isn't that Assault ?

It would be assault if it wasn't fake. They have to do these stunts because increasingly people are becoming less and less interested in these awful degenerate people giving each other awards every year. 

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

You can buy easily online for humans, but takes a while to get delivered or you can invent a horse or a rabbit (if you don't have one) and buy the animal version from an online UK  vet. You get asked the age and weight of rabbit, and age and size of horse.

I bought this shit and i can confirm i am not dead or had any side effects, you just need to fill out the form, i have a male horse 880kg and it lives in the spare bedroom:classic_blink:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

We went to India on a small group tour in 2001. One of the group was paranoid about drinking the water - even the bottled kind - so she drank only Coke. Within a day or so, she was taken to hospital suffering from severe dehydration. The group left Delhi a day later without her and she never did catch up with us. When we arrived back at the end of the trip, we were told she was discharged and took a flight home. That was an ill-fated trip. An Aussie lady picked up a bad case of dysentery and ended up in hospital when she got back to Melbourne.

12 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Let's hope he's in his 50s.

Sadly, not 52….. he turns 50 this year.

Fyi, Warnie’s public memorial is on this week and now Danny’s got covid, he can’t go. Covid is a very convenient excuse these days…. Warnie wasn’t a fan of Danny and was very critical of the destruction he has wrought on Melbourne/Victoria.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

With the huge lockdown in Shanghai I wonder if there will be another bullshit variant coming to other countries, any excuse lock us down again and have the frightened sheep rushing to get more booster jabs .

And don't forget all the filming that took place with the crisis actors throughout the first bullshit false imprisonment by your ever so caring and loving government that will no doubt be playing 24hrs a day so they can get more volunteers to stick more poison into your bodies whilst they are hiding out in Antarctica and laughing hysterically, Stanford experiment anyone.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic