Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

Thanks for the link Steve.

I have very little doubt that  the witness (above) genuinely believes his assertions. I was interested in listening to his evidence regarding the release of the SARS cov 2 stuff

I stopped the video however at the moment where he suggested that the "HIV" virus is the cause of AIDS.

At that point I could no longer take him seriously.

I believe that all this "gain of function" research was about finding a way for a synthetic ( as opposed to biological or natural spike protein) to show up where it isn't needed - namely in perfectly healthy cells

At this point the natural immune system will falsely identify  these cells as infected and start destroying them, leading to AIDS.

Have you been reading the media lately. Apparently AIDS is going off the charts and no-one seems to understand why.

Most of the leading experts in this field who have been censored have been suggesting that this would be a given, courtesy of the poison that is the vaccines.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, jack121 said:

Chris shitty opens his mouth to spew out more vile crap, clamining covid will be back with much stronger variants and more lockdowns are coming

Uncle Fester look alike said the virus, which poses a similar death threat as flu — will be with us for the rest of our lives, UK will be hit by waves for years  and lots of new variants.

And the milkingof the gravy train continues as the mass swabbing scheme — which cost £2billion to the unfortunate tax payer— approaches.   

Shitty said the brand spanking new BA.2 Omicron variant is why rates are rising in all parts of England

Please follow the link below for information. Probably best if you don't though as you may shit your pants with laughter, or violently puke your breakfast cornflakes all over your laptop screen - either way it's not going to be a pretty sight, and speaking of: 

51570709_Ashit_img.jpg.6e54537f7e2d888fd13b2b3b77501780.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/familyhealth/professor-doom-strikes-again/ar-AAVpVtf?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ

If you want to change the variant name asap...this is how you do...

Email British Airways and ask if BA1 and BA2 were named because it was originally found in people related to BA.

See how quickly the media will come up with another name. 😁

On 3/21/2022 at 6:52 PM, wingwang said:

Anyone raise me on 7.... Roll up, Roll up...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/fourth-covid-shot-for-all-israelis-a-possibility-health-minister-says/

“Whoever thinks that we won’t [have a fourth dose] is simply mistaken,” Afek told the Ynet news site. “As long as there is still a pandemic in areas like Africa, which have low vaccination rates, there will be more and more variants.”

Afek said he hopes that such COVID mutations won’t be as contagious and severe as the Delta variant, “but it seems that we will need to take a fourth, and fifth and sixth and seventh doses — who knows how many. But it’s fine, we’re lucky we have them, not every country in the world has vaccines.”

Lucky Bloody countries!

23 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Hey, that's not true. I know a guy who fell off his bike and got hit by a train. He tested positive for Covid the day before. That proves Joe was right 😁

I'll bet his last words were 'I wish I'd got the 3rd booster' 😄

• Haha 2

Just now, BossCrow said:

I'll bet his last words were 'I wish I'd got the 3rd booster' 😄

Apparently, only the 5th booster protects you from common traffic accidents. If you want protection from aviation disasters, you need at least 7 jabs. But the phase 1 emergency authorisation trials seem to suggest that apparently healthy individuals who receive their 10th dose are 90% protected on average from serious injury for spacecraft failures, especially in low earth orbit, although immunocompromised individuals may need 12 doses. However, trials for deep space travel are pending, but initial results seem to suggest 15 doses will be highly recommended by all responsible medical practitioners.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

Whilst I`m not contesting that he died due to getting jabbed........ but he is a rock star who died on tour in a Colombian hotel room....! 

He was apparently reformed afrer an OD 20 tears ago. https://www.kerrang.com/taylor-hawkins-i-used-to-do-a-lot-of-fucking-drugs-i-believed-the-bullshit-myth-of-live-fast-and-die-young

• Like 1

in a shop in germany
D49C3B63-7A5B-4EBC-B260-BE3AB672D422.jpeg.1e2e0f93dfbb351ece36a9ce991abe7c.jpeg

Translation:

of course there are more Covid cases 

because more Tests are done

if more IQ tests are done

then their will be more Idiots !

Edited by Frankieboy
  • Like 6
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, numnuts said:

Is it a world record, though? Even Big Dunc must be shitting it now. Probably...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-60874053

'Covid in Scotland: New record as one in 11 Scots had virus last week.'

_123884473_gettyimages-1361903717.jpg

'Dude, please pull your mask back up. This ain't over yet!'

The mask improves her looks no end, plus an additional bonus, it block out the incessant baaing and bullshitting coming out of her sheep mouth

Ah man I got a dead bad cough and blocked nose, feel rough, GUYS, COVID IS REAL YEAH, COS THATS ALL THAT EXISTS NOW, IM DEFFO GONNA GO GET TESTED AND GET A FACKIN VACCINE, IM PROBABLY GOING TO DIE EVERYONE, YOU'VE ALL BEEN FOOLED, I FEEL A BIT SHIT SO IT MUST BE REAL

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Thanks for the link Steve.

I have very little doubt that  the witness (above) genuinely believes his assertions. I was interested in listening to his evidence regarding the release of the SARS cov 2 stuff

I stopped the video however at the moment where he suggested that the "HIV" virus is the cause of AIDS.

At that point I could no longer take him seriously.

I believe that all this "gain of function" research was about finding a way for a synthetic ( as opposed to biological or natural spike protein) to show up where it isn't needed - namely in perfectly healthy cells

At this point the natural immune system will falsely identify  these cells as infected and start destroying them, leading to AIDS.

Have you been reading the media lately. Apparently AIDS is going off the charts and no-one seems to understand why.

Most of the leading experts in this field who have been censored have been suggesting that this would be a given, courtesy of the poison that is the vaccines.

That’s very interesting.

Dr Richard Fleming mentions HIV a total of 13 times at these time points; 4:32, 5:11, 5:13, 5:21, 5:51, 8:42, 11:19, 11:23, 12:21, 13:21, 13:35, 17:38 and once in the last few minutes.

The majority of these he is referring to the HIV glycoprotein 120 insert.

Not once does he suggest that HIV causes AIDS....

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic