Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

This is a weird one. Jabbed?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/mum-dies-tragic-accident-after-23443569

'Mum dies in tragic accident after enjoying hot weather in her garden.'

'Tragedy struck when she was "likely to have stumbled" and was left momentarily unconscious after falling on a coffee table on the patio. An inquest was told that the position she was in after falling meant that she was unable to breathe. She sadly died of asphyxiation.'

Edited by numnuts

8 hours ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Ah man I got a dead bad cough and blocked nose, feel rough, GUYS, COVID IS REAL YEAH, COS THATS ALL THAT EXISTS NOW, IM DEFFO GONNA GO GET TESTED AND GET A FACKIN VACCINE, IM PROBABLY GOING TO DIE EVERYONE, YOU'VE ALL BEEN FOOLED, I FEEL A BIT SHIT SO IT MUST BE REAL

RIP. I will glue for you heart on the covid wall 😉👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/legend-who-never-forgotten-city-23487751

''Legend who will never be forgotten' - City pays tribute to One-Eyed Baz.'

'Blues supporter Barrington Patterson died while training at Emporium Gym, from a massive heart attack, at the age of just 56.'

Blimey - I met him on the soup run in Birmingham's Dale End just before the Covid bollocks hit and he was ridiculously fit. He trained at the same gym as a mate of mine and absolutely nobody messed with him. I think he was still cage fighting in his 50's despite being blind in one eye. Him and another ex footy hooligan I know were doing charity clothes runs out the back of a van in the city centre.

I can't imagine him having had any jab because nobody on the gym and fighting scene (that I know of) would go anywhere near it. They are a switched on community; a mix of security 'firms' that do all the big jobs across the UK (boxing events, close protection etc). My mate was as influenced by them as he was by me with regards to the whole lie. I did his head in for the first year (he thought I'd gone nuts) but my words were reinforced by their words and now he's seriously awake.

• Like 3

They are trying their outmost to silence people from sharing information showing Covid was

no way as serious as reported.  Mail on Sunday being censored!!  from a very rare recent article 

it printed with some truth about the number of deaths.

Twitter has been accused of censorship after putting a ‘fake news’ warning on a Mail on Sunday article about an Oxford University study that found Britain’s coronavirus death toll may be lower than thought.

Despite allowing accounts which spout dangerous anti-vax claims, the social-media giant banned distinguished academic Carl Heneghan from its platform after he shared last weekend’s story.

It flashed up alerts to those sharing the Mail Online link to the article, saying: ‘Warning: this link may be unsafe. The link you are trying to access has been identified by Twitter or our partners as being potentially spammy or unsafe.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10655577/Twitter-bans-Oxford-academic-shared-MoS-article-allows-anti-vax-rants.html

Three hours after Prof Heneghan tweeted the link, Twitter told him his account had been locked. It was reinstated the following day.

Twitter said the article had been labelled as fake news in error but declined to elaborate.

55841531-10655577-image-a-97_16483258401

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Sad 1

On 3/26/2022 at 3:35 AM, BossCrow said:

575908325_PrimeMinisterofMEMES(12).jpg.c913abd405f641a0eeef9fdcf55d7c17.jpg

vax-injured Barbie

WoW ! I literally cannot believe i am seeing this. Is being crippled for life and sitting in a wheel chair a thing nowadays. Is this what barbie fans are being encouraged to do : Take the jab, look pretty, keep smiling, even though your life is fucked and in a few years you are going to die of aids.

Holy Shit, talk about making their plans obvious. Do you think the sheep will realise this as they push their wheelchair barbies around, spoon fed barbie, and carry barbie to the toilet otherwise she will uncontrollably shit her pants.

• Like 2

Just a follow up regarding Baz.

I spoke this morning with a good friend of his and he firmly confirmed that Barrington was as wide awake to the scam as could be and was fervently against jabs, lockdowns, testing, masks - everything.

I suspected that would be the case. As I said in my previous post, the bodybuilding/MMA/security scene in Birmingham is very tight knit. Everybody knows everybody and the bullshit pandemic put a big spanner in their community when the gyms were shut down. When they reopened everybody (to my knowledge through my mate who originally assumed I was the one deceived) was of one voice, knowing that they were being lied to. The pub and club scene (where many of them earn their corn on the doors), music concerts throughout that summer, practically all events, were stopped - and with that, their earnings.

I'd like to see anybody try and force these men to be jabbed. They don't tolerate bullies and this government have bullied their will into the arms of millions who feared they would lose their ability to earn a living.

• Like 2

On 3/26/2022 at 7:24 AM, Frankieboy said:

in a shop in germany

Translation:

of course there are more Covid cases 

because more Tests are done

if more IQ tests are done

then their will be more Idiots !

unfortunately the covidians have been testing regular themselves and their kids for months

this increase in cases just villifies their belief system

whether increased cycles, matching 1 2 or 3 primers or manufactured viruses,  the truth for covidians is the tests work and are scientific fact

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

Newsflash. No one died of covid. It's all bullshit.

average covid death age 83 

average general uk death age 82

after telling this to people i realised there was a powerful evil magic working their brains 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

Defibs everywhere, and being installed at bus and train stations here:

https://www.derrydaily.net/2022/02/26/tierney-welcomes-life-saving-defibrillators-at-bus-train-stations/

and saw one outside a Methodist centre today:

defib.png.e28d614116aea017586d814e488cc7a8.png

Saw one of these when I was visiting Portsmouth last year. Not sure if it was added after Wuhan, but it was the first time I had seen one in a high street.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Saw one of these when I was visiting Portsmouth last year. Not sure if it was added after Wuhan, but it was the first time I had seen one in a high street.

Have one  outside shop in my small village as well

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic