Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

It's like homes are required to have fire alarm.... it's a lucrative business if you think about it. Schools, dentists, trainstation etc.....

My campaign for high schools to be required to stock David Icke books in their libraries didn't go down too well. 😎

• Haha 1

Chris shitty opens his mouth to spew out more vile crap, clamining covid will be back with much stronger variants and more lockdowns are coming

Uncle Fester look alike said the virus, which poses a similar death threat as flu — will be with us for the rest of our lives, UK will be hit by waves for years  and lots of new variants.

And the milkingof the gravy train continues as the mass swabbing scheme — which cost £2billion to the unfortunate tax payer— approaches.   

Shitty said the brand spanking new BA.2 Omicron variant is why rates are rising in all parts of England

Please follow the link below for information. Probably best if you don't though as you may shit your pants with laughter, or violently puke your breakfast cornflakes all over your laptop screen - either way it's not going to be a pretty sight, and speaking of: 

51570709_Ashit_img.jpg.6e54537f7e2d888fd13b2b3b77501780.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/familyhealth/professor-doom-strikes-again/ar-AAVpVtf?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

I don't just ask, I actively encourage them now. And I always make sure to remind them to keep checking the health department website for future boosters beyond doses three and four. Then I observe them closely. It's like my own personal guinea pig experiment for amusement, but it's paid for by the Government.

I love it !!  I know what you mean though as i have seen it before, it's like talking to a simple child, or dangling a carrot in front of a stupid donkey

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jack121 said:

I love it !!  I know what you mean though as i have seen it before, it's like talking to a simple child, or dangling a carrot in front of a stupid donkey

Exactly. There's not much happening under the skull 😄

The Professional parasites and championship scroungers are off on yet another luxurious expensive holiday. Little Wille and cash-grabbing kate, duke duchess of cambridge, who have perfected the art of forcing the unfortunate tax payer to pay for everything they do, have touched down in the Bahamas for another Caribbean tour.

It is interesting how everything Little willie and cash-grabber do takes them to sunkissed holiday resorts.

The ever smiling couple spent many millions on this latest holiday, as the british taxpayers struggle with the bare neccessities such as food, electricity, gas, water bills.

Awk_img.jpg.7587483c570b99db8c06832183e09f75.jpg

The Bahamas National Reparations Committee's made a statement: the monarchy looted and pillaged our land and our people for centuries, leaving us struggling with under development, left to pick up the pieces.

To which the couple have not issued a reply as their mouths were too full of champagne and caviar, and bouts of hysterical laughter as they rolled about on the floor shitting their pants in delight.

What's on the couple's itinerary?

Their first full day will see little wille and cash grabber play on the waters off the islands and race against each other.

On Friday they will visit pupils at the Sybil Strachan Primary School in Nassau - the royals have always had a keen intrest in children, schools and orphanages, unhealthly so.

They will then spend time in the Garden of Remembrance and talk about the coronavirus pandemic. And that's about it.

Little willie and cash grabber will be returning to the uk very soon, as long as the plane does not crash

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, jack121 said:

6faeac9b-0add-4daf-81ad-d476847bd71a.jpeg.ae0f68dc09590de0169bb9df6cb14a2b.jpeg

Donkeys ain't that stupid Jack.

15 minutes ago, jack121 said:

The Professional parasites and championship scroungers are off on yet another luxurious expensive holiday. Little Wille and cash-grabbing kate, duke duchess of cambridge, who have perfected the art of forcing the unfortunate tax payer to pay for everything they do, have touched down in the Bahamas for another Caribbean tour.

It is interesting how everything Little willie and cash-grabber do takes them to sunkissed holiday resorts.

The ever smiling couple spent many millions on this latest holiday, as the british taxpayers struggle with the bare neccessities such as food, electricity, gas, water bills.

The Bahamas National Reparations Committee's made a statement: the monarchy looted and pillaged our land and our people for centuries, leaving us struggling with under development, left to pick up the pieces.

To which the couple have not issued a reply as their mouths were too full of champagne and caviar, and bouts of hysterical laughter as they rolled about on the floor shitting their pants in delight.

Their first full day will see little wille and cash grabber play on the waters off the islands and race against each other.

On Friday they will visit pupils at the Sybil Strachan Primary School in Nassau - the royals have always had a keen intrest in children, schools and orphanages, unhealthly so.

They will then spend time in the Garden of Remembrance and talk about the coronavirus pandemic. And that's about it.

Little willie and cash grabber will be returning to the uk very soon, as long as the plane does not crash

Couple of fakers. Wills the helicopter pilot. Find me some footage where him or harry went solo. That royal family piss take series show him for what he really is, inadequate streak of piss. His freak looking Rothschild father wanted to fly the royal flight into Aberdeen once and despite having RAF pilots to do the job and put the plane through the fence at the end of the runway. I don't know what Andrew nonce did in the Navy but can guess he was fiddling with the new recruits.

• Like 1

perception management to make people believe that at least SOME people ARE dying of a novel coronavirus:

A third of Covid deaths now not primarily due to virus as number of Brits dying 'with' rather than 'from' infection continues to grow amid milder wave

• ONS data shows that 34% of Covid deaths in England last month were not primarily caused by the virus 
  • For comparison, during the first wave in April 2020 before vaccines were available the figure stood at 5%
  • The rise of Omicron led to a similar pattern in hospitals, where half of patients not primarily treated for virus 

By Emily Craig Health Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 12:39 GMT, 24 March 2022 | Updated: 16:10 GMT, 24 March 2022

The proportion of Covid deaths where the virus is not the underlying cause has climbed to its highest ever level in England, official figures show.

One in three victims who had the virus mentioned on their death certificate in February died 'with' rather than 'from' Covid, according to the Office for National Statistics.

The ONS' monthly report showed a record 34 per cent of the 3,644 coronavirus deaths in England in February were not primarily due to the virus.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10647253/Number-Brits-dying-infection-continues-grow-amid-milder-wave.html

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Trufflepig said:

Couple of fakers. Wills the helicopter pilot. Find me some footage where him or harry went solo. That royal family piss take series show him for what he really is, inadequate streak of piss. His freak looking Rothschild father wanted to fly the royal flight into Aberdeen once and despite having RAF pilots to do the job and put the plane through the fence at the end of the runway. I don't know what Andrew nonce did in the Navy but can guess he was fiddling with the new recruits.

He sure has got the rothschild conehead developing there.

Next time Bald willy is on the tv in a crowd shot, check out the size of his cranium compared to everyone else on screen. 

it regularly blows my mind. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Wonderful. My lady reckons you should be a journalist! 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 6:19 PM, whatthefoxhat said:

I went out this afternoon to a rather large supermarket near me and noticed about 4 people still muzzled (wanted to scream at them 'take that stupid rag off yer face) but what was most striking was all the employees in said supermarket were wearing them as company policy dictates they must....really bizarre situation

As long as corporations continue to mandate shit like this the impressionable sheep will continue to obey and propagate the myth

They need a good fucking slap

A funny thing is when there is the mask mandates and most people in the supermarket are wearing masks, if you go in without a mask, but have something like an NBC respirator/gas mask hanging loose around your neck or over your shoulder, mine has a long carry strap so is nowhere near my face, and casually go about things not giving a feck, the cheapo mask wearing sheep don't know what to think. Their minds cannot compute. 😄

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, DaleP said:

Demyelination of the central nervous system is nasty because nerves don't regenerate. Not just causing pain but it will affect bodily function in many ways and could become like MS patients. Obviously it's not going to happen overnight and it's a gradually decline so by the time they realise it's too late and docs will blame something else like unknown cause.

Slowly people realise that MS is chemical damage to the CNS

The myelin sheath can be regenerated with lecithin.

Runny egg yolk is a good source if you dont want to use soy derived lecithin.

Mercury, thimerosal and other analogues are known to destroy the myelin sheath.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60872683

'Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever case found in UK.'

3 weeks ago.....

“Moderna is already collaborating with partners on vaccines against some of the 15 pathogens, which include Chikungunya, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever”

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/moderna-plots-vaccines-against-15-pathogens-with-future-pandemic-potential-2022-03-08/

• Like 5

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic