Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"The BA.2 coronavirus variant — which is the omicron variant’s subvariant." 🤣🤣

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/2022/3/21/22989043/symptoms-covid-19-cases-spreading-ba-2-variant

Who writes this bullshit.

This bloke apparently, https://www.deseret.com/authors/herb-scribner, his list of accolades include; Herb has one major accomplishment to his name — he survived a 61.5-hour Marvel movie marathon, so well qualified to talk bollox's then!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

This bloke apparently, https://www.deseret.com/authors/herb-scribner, his list of accolades include; Herb has one major accomplishment to his name — he survived a 61.5-hour Marvel movie marathon, so well qualified to talk bollox's then!

I was laughing reading this sub-variant of the variant of the variant bullshit, because I remembered David Icke saying ages ago that they are going to justify the boosters because they will make up sub variants of variants of variants. And here they are, right on cue, justifying boosters because of endless variants. Like some kind of Monty Python sketch.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I was laughing reading this sub-variant of the variant of the variant bullshit, because I remembered David Icke saying ages ago that they are going to justify the boosters because they will make up sub variants of variants of variants. And here they are, right on cue, justifying boosters because of endless variants. Like some kind of Monty Python sketch.

This one comes to mind, lol.

deadparrot.jpg.353bd45b122cb0ab3294605ba2cda1f6.jpg

• Haha 3

On 3/15/2022 at 3:32 PM, pete675 said:

Conjob 19 propaganda has ended logical thought for many. 'Horrible Putin bombing the Ukrainians' is a refrain often heard, particularly from female Convid true believers. What about UK taxpayer funded attacks in Yemen.... https://www.stopwar.org.uk/article/how-uk-taxpayers-help-pay-for-the-incineration-of-children-in-yemen/ .... NATO bombardment of Belgrade for 80 days..the old witch Madeleine Albright saying the deaths of half a million Iraqi children was 'a price worth paying'?

I really feel that we have reached new heights, in recent times, when it comes to the hypocrisy displayed by the masonic mass media. Next year, the Israelis will probably give the downtrodden Palestinians another solid battering, on the back of Mossad firing a few rockets in to Israel that deliberately hit nothing, and we will hear very little about it. Let alone a call to action.

its-oh-so-quiet.jpg 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:01 PM, rebornsteve said:

I haven't heard much abut this in the masonic mass media, since the story first broke.

On 3/17/2022 at 10:10 AM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

ROUND 4 🥊 

ROUND 5  👊

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10622619/Sajid-Javid-hints-millions-eligible-fourth-FIFTH-Covid-jabs.html

image.jpeg.ce0f8814df6760df33cb3478bc53c11a.jpeg

As it says in the picture, this guy is a PEST and he is ON the TV going ON and ON and ON and ON!

The crazy goblin must be getting worried about all of the vaccine stock that no one wants to even touch with a 2 metre barge pole. As for Robert Peston, he comes across as 'granddad on crack' nowadays.

On 3/17/2022 at 1:52 PM, Bombadil said:

Fucking hate the way journalists think they’re the moral and knowledge authority. No attempt to be neutral. All they do is piss and whinge until they get the answers they want or get their opinion heard the most.

It's like they have given up even pretending to be neutral. It's just agendas blatantly pushed in your face, left, right and centre, every bloody day. They are desperate because the old order is collapsing, whether they like it or not.     

On 3/18/2022 at 1:40 PM, Golden Retriever said:

This is an important piece by the Mail today. Slowly but surely the truth will out, I hope. May her family and all the other families get proper compensation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10627157/Covid-UK-Marketing-executive-45-died-stroke-caused-AstraZeneca-jab.html

Family of marketing executive, 45, who died of a stroke caused by the AstraZeneca jab say she is 'dismissed as collateral damage' as they fight for £120,000 payout

The devastated husband of a marketing executive who died of a stroke caused by the Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid jab has demanded that the Government compensate the nearly 80 families who lost loved ones to vaccine-induced blood clots, following his wife’s inquest. Nicola Weideling suffered catastrophic bleeds on her brain after being hospitalised with blood clots caused by the vaccine she received just 24 days before she died, a coroner has ruled

I reckon that they want to wait for as long as possible, before paying out, so as not to put off folks from rolling down their sleeves for a few more jabs. Dishing out loads of cash for vaccine injuries doesn't look good.  

'They set up the Vaccine Damage Payment, but have not paid out to anyone for Covid vaccinations.'

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 4

Here’s my deal I’m a builder work in peoples homes kitchens bathrooms that stuff.

Never been tested never had flu I’ve never been as busy in the last 2 plus years.

Me and the guy I work with him double jabbed me none never wore a face nappy.

I’ve been in contact over the two years  with the sheep that have got the convid. NOT one off my family have had the “most con-tag- jus disease in a hundred years.”

Even though my sons wanted it to get time off school.

Fckn makes me want to scream wake up people !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Celticdevil said:

Here’s my deal I’m a builder work in peoples homes kitchens bathrooms that stuff.

Never been tested never had flu I’ve never been as busy in the last 2 plus years.

Me and the guy I work with him double jabbed me none never wore a face nappy.

I’ve been in contact over the two years  with the sheep that have got the convid. NOT one off my family have had the “most con-tag- jus disease in a hundred years.”

Even though my sons wanted it to get time off school.

Fckn makes me want to scream wake up people !

Your sons sound pretty cool!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Nonononono said:

Been to the dentist yesterday and for the first time ever in over 50 years have I seen a defibrillator in a dentist surgery.

I guess there is one in every room or it would have been in the hallway.

This dentist doesn't even use gas to knock you out, NHS, no time for all of that.

Only local injections.

I "wonder" why they are a thing all of a sudden. 

Seriously, to have that many 'things' must have happened where just calling an ambulance is not enough...

🤔😬

It's like homes are required to have fire alarm.... it's a lucrative business if you think about it. Schools, dentists, trainstation etc.....

On 3/23/2022 at 6:27 PM, noo62 said:

I'm the same, I don't want to go frightening people who have the jabs. 

You are going about the wrong way.

I now joyfully ask people morons "When are you going to have your 4th jab?"

When I said that to G4S goons, he turned around to say "That's a private information" my arse.

You've been asking us about a reason for our mask exemption, vaxx passport if that isn't a private information.

Anyway, I had a lovely nosebleed to go with today.

Five young ones were walking in one row occupying the width of the pavement and I had nowhere to go so I stood in the middle hoping that someone will make a way. They did but a young man sprayed his breath on me as he was enthusiastically speaking to a young lady. I knew then that I would get stubbing pain, twitch or may some bruises later. So many people on the streets I don't know where they all come from!

• Like 1

On 3/22/2022 at 6:13 PM, rebornsteve said:

“COVID shots were resulting in members of the military developing demyelination of the central nervous system...

In testimony, Chambers said 75 to 80 percent of military members got COVID despite having had two shots. Among the unvaccinated, the infection rate was 15 percent.“

https://www.westernjournal.com/military-doctor-testifies-court-high-level-command-ordered-silence-frightening-vaccine-data/

Demyelination of the central nervous system is nasty because nerves don't regenerate. Not just causing pain but it will affect bodily function in many ways and could become like MS patients. Obviously it's not going to happen overnight and it's a gradually decline so by the time they realise it's too late and docs will blame something else like unknown cause.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2022 at 12:47 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I really do feel we are living in the age of almost instant karma. So many people are showing us that right now, your words have real power. How many people have we seen saying similar comments like Nadal and then they die 'suddenly from a short illness'. I feel sorry for him too tbh. He is a sheep yes like many are, but he is a successful one and maybe the more successful you become in a system like the one we have, the more likely you are to buy in to that as opposed to the homeless or misfits that another poster mentioned recently who are much more aware. 

Obviously, likes of politicians, pro-jabbers are having none of the instant karma. How does that work? They must be doing something right. 🤔

My suggestion is get rid of pre-programming and such thing as 'karma' will disappear.

Learned that from an experience and observation.

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

I now joyfully ask people morons "When are you going to have your 4th jab?"

I don't just ask, I actively encourage them now. And I always make sure to remind them to keep checking the health department website for future boosters beyond doses three and four. Then I observe them closely. It's like my own personal guinea pig experiment for amusement, but it's paid for by the Government.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

It's like homes are required to have fire alarm.... it's a lucrative business if you think about it. Schools, dentists, trainstation etc.....

My campaign for high schools to be required to stock David Icke books in their libraries didn't go down too well. 😎

• Haha 1

Chris shitty opens his mouth to spew out more vile crap, clamining covid will be back with much stronger variants and more lockdowns are coming

Uncle Fester look alike said the virus, which poses a similar death threat as flu — will be with us for the rest of our lives, UK will be hit by waves for years  and lots of new variants.

And the milkingof the gravy train continues as the mass swabbing scheme — which cost £2billion to the unfortunate tax payer— approaches.   

Shitty said the brand spanking new BA.2 Omicron variant is why rates are rising in all parts of England

Please follow the link below for information. Probably best if you don't though as you may shit your pants with laughter, or violently puke your breakfast cornflakes all over your laptop screen - either way it's not going to be a pretty sight, and speaking of: 

51570709_Ashit_img.jpg.6e54537f7e2d888fd13b2b3b77501780.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/familyhealth/professor-doom-strikes-again/ar-AAVpVtf?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

I don't just ask, I actively encourage them now. And I always make sure to remind them to keep checking the health department website for future boosters beyond doses three and four. Then I observe them closely. It's like my own personal guinea pig experiment for amusement, but it's paid for by the Government.

I love it !!  I know what you mean though as i have seen it before, it's like talking to a simple child, or dangling a carrot in front of a stupid donkey

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jack121 said:

I love it !!  I know what you mean though as i have seen it before, it's like talking to a simple child, or dangling a carrot in front of a stupid donkey

Exactly. There's not much happening under the skull 😄

The Professional parasites and championship scroungers are off on yet another luxurious expensive holiday. Little Wille and cash-grabbing kate, duke duchess of cambridge, who have perfected the art of forcing the unfortunate tax payer to pay for everything they do, have touched down in the Bahamas for another Caribbean tour.

It is interesting how everything Little willie and cash-grabber do takes them to sunkissed holiday resorts.

The ever smiling couple spent many millions on this latest holiday, as the british taxpayers struggle with the bare neccessities such as food, electricity, gas, water bills.

Awk_img.jpg.7587483c570b99db8c06832183e09f75.jpg

The Bahamas National Reparations Committee's made a statement: the monarchy looted and pillaged our land and our people for centuries, leaving us struggling with under development, left to pick up the pieces.

To which the couple have not issued a reply as their mouths were too full of champagne and caviar, and bouts of hysterical laughter as they rolled about on the floor shitting their pants in delight.

What's on the couple's itinerary?

Their first full day will see little wille and cash grabber play on the waters off the islands and race against each other.

On Friday they will visit pupils at the Sybil Strachan Primary School in Nassau - the royals have always had a keen intrest in children, schools and orphanages, unhealthly so.

They will then spend time in the Garden of Remembrance and talk about the coronavirus pandemic. And that's about it.

Little willie and cash grabber will be returning to the uk very soon, as long as the plane does not crash

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic