Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

Sounds strange that a good friend of bill gates should be suffering from satan juice injuries. Being an insider, thought nadal would have more sense that to take that satan juice crap.  Oh well, there's one born every minute.

Wonder if federer may be tragically collapsing at any second, crying with tears in his eyes : But bill, how could you, after everything i've done for you, i thought we were buddies. Boo hoo sob sob

Bill: I only suck satan's cock, and maybe klaus... Fuck you

Perhaps his mate Bill persuaded him to take it. ''Hey Raffa, have you taken my vaccine yet?  No Bill, I'll take the saline.  OK,  saline it is. Are you sure it's not the real thing? Relax, Raffa.  Would I lie to you?  Trust me. Let me inject you with it''. (Evil laugh). 

1 hour ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Perhaps his mate Bill persuaded him to take it. ''Hey Raffa, have you taken my vaccine yet?  No Bill, I'll take the saline.  OK,  saline it is. Are you sure it's not the real thing? Relax, Raffa.  Would I lie to you?  Trust me. Let me inject you with it''. (Evil laugh). 

Ill have to steal this word from wingwang; what the sycophants dont seem to realize yet is that all henchmen are expendable. Paranoia and internal backstabbing might also be their undoing in the long run, one can hope.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, wingwang said:

I could do that, however, I got a newish laptop a while back and have just discovered Windoze 'S' mode which prevents me from using the weapon of choice I'd normally use to create such an image, i.e., Gimp. WTF is all that about [rhetorical]?

Trying to get out of Windoze 'S' mode...

Think it's time for Linux...

You can "upgrade" from S mode to ordinary Windows 10 Home (free) - 

Settings  > Update & Security  > Activation. In Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select the Go to the Store. DON'T click upgrade; that'll just give you Windows 11 in S mode. In the store, click GET. S mode is because you were a cheapskate when you bought your pc - shops flog it off cheap as no one in their right mind would want it - you can do more with a tablet!

• Like 1

“COVID shots were resulting in members of the military developing demyelination of the central nervous system...

In testimony, Chambers said 75 to 80 percent of military members got COVID despite having had two shots. Among the unvaccinated, the infection rate was 15 percent.“

https://www.westernjournal.com/military-doctor-testifies-court-high-level-command-ordered-silence-frightening-vaccine-data/

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Not only a hundred yard run, we had cross country every winter that was probably a couple of miles at least. And yes, fat kids, weak kids, and not once did I ever hear of a kid in any class ever having a 'medical episode' after cross country. And I have 4 other older siblings spanning 8 years between oldest to youngest and again, not ONCE did I ever hear of any issues. The world has suddenly changed, and we all know why. 

Same here I’m 55 and everyone did PE no one ever had a heart attack and we also did cross country. Jabbed are dropping as expected all the MSM are complicit in this genocide against humanity and there’s not one off the So call leaders in the world willing to fckn say anything. Scariest question is why aren’t they speaking out it can’t all be that they are Sheep answers on a postcard please lol !

• Like 2

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

ha.jpg

I have a list going, so far this is the list of things causing heart problems rather than jab. 

Any physical activity sudden death, plowing snow, taking paracetamol, moving clocks forward an hour, skipping breakfast, weather, being a football fan, pandemic stress poor diet, cannabis use, referee whistles, fizzy drinks cause stroke, Flu, rising bills, climate change changing babies more chance of heart problems, Ukraine invasion

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Breaking: British Government Admits To Paying Hospitals To Kill Covid Patients.

hosdeath.png.cbdd3d13beaf50689a055c21f3cf866b.png

I haven't watched the video yet, but I am wondering why the video thumbnail is displaying the front page of the 25th October 2012 edition of the Daily Mail. All will be revealed, I suppose.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

I have a list going, so far this is the list of things causing heart problems rather than jab.

I hate the time changes. Didn't bother me when I was young, but these days it takes me a week to adjust. Seriously. I feel physically drained when I lose that hour's sleep. Not sure it's ever given me heart problems though as the old ticker is doing fine according to the leech. Funnily enough, the clocks going back in the autumn has a similar impact. I like to think my body is so fine-tuned to the natural world that any glitch or sudden change causes problems. My doc thinks that's bollocks but I'm sticking to my story.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Not only a hundred yard run, we had cross country every winter that was probably a couple of miles at least. And yes, fat kids, weak kids, and not once did I ever hear of a kid in any class ever having a 'medical episode' after cross country. And I have 4 other older siblings spanning 8 years between oldest to youngest and again, not ONCE did I ever hear of any issues. The world has suddenly changed, and we all know why. 

Cross country always took us past the local girls school but they started stationing their prefects and teachers at the gate to stop us running in there. I saw plenty of twisted ankles, grazed knees and elbows, stubbed toes, and suchlike but never a coronary. The fat kids used to walk it but if they got caught, they got slippered so they at least tried a mild jog.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, numnuts said:

I haven't watched the video yet, but I am wondering why the video thumbnail is displaying the front page of the 25th October 2012 edition of the Daily Mail. All will be revealed, I suppose

I just watched this and there is nothing in this other than Alex Jones fat head, posted hastily as i was busy.

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, numnuts said:

why the video thumbnail is displaying the front page of the 25th October 2012 edition of the Daily Mail.

m

49 minutes ago, numnuts said:

displaying the front page of the 25th October 2012 edition of the Daily Mail.

Although I'm sure it still goes on today, I think this is old.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223286/Hospitals-bribed-patients-pathway-death-Cash-incentive-NHS-trusts-meet-targets-Liverpool-Care-Pathway.html

Yep, it is. I remember that headline/news story very well...."care pathways"....one of those clumsy buzz-phrases the media always come up with.....currently "humanitarian corridors". 

Around the time in 2012 that England were looking for yet another football manager, after Capello quit.

23 hours ago, wingwang said:

All the sycophants that think they are in the 'in' crowd are deluded, they are targets too...

'You've done your job, now do one...'

Yep. Fully agreed. Soon it will be the nazi police's turn to get it, then the army, then all the hired goons that were attacking peaceful protestors - They will all be told to fuck off by the nwo, the same people who's arse they were brown tounge kissing.

I mean just look at all the evil doctors and nurses of death that came rushing forward to stick the  satan juice into people's arms and murder people, with dollar signs in their eyes at all the blood money they were making. Now those same evil doctors and nurses are crying their sad little eyes out over social media now they have been sacked from their jobs for not meeting the mandates - karma is a bar steward

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Any physical activity sudden death, plowing snow, taking paracetamol, moving clocks forward an hour, skipping breakfast, weather, being a football fan, pandemic stress poor diet, cannabis use, referee whistles, fizzy drinks cause stroke, Flu, rising bills, climate change changing babies more chance of heart problems, Ukraine invasion

I think people oversleep just far too much, which makes you lazy and is bad for you, which is what the evil nwo want.

Did you know having a nice quick half-an-hour nap at about 12 o clock in the day is the same as 4 hours of night sleep.

It's like a car battery. If you drain the car battery right down to the bottom so that the battery is totally dead, then try to recharge it, it is very difficult and takes a long time.

But if there is about 10% charge remaining in the battery, and then you recharge it, the battery charges a lot faster.

Similarly with the human body, if you work hard all day and then go to sleep at night, you are draining the body too much and it is difficult for the body to recover from that, Therefore you need a lot of sleep to recover.

However if you have the nap at 12-o-clock, the body recharges during the nap, then is not totally flattened by bedtime, so recharges quicker, requiring you to need a lot less sleep. You can get away with as little as 4 hours sleep at night, meaning you can have more fun and do more with your life, rather than spend half of your life in bed.

I mean just think about it: " Spend half of your life in bed " The words themselves seem so wrong.

Why would you want to spend half of your life in bed, when you could be out there having fun and living your life.

Maggie thatcher when she was alive slept an hour or two a night, she used this system.

Give your body 2 weeks to get used to it, then see how much your sleep requirements will be reducded - you will be pleasently surprised. Get out there. Live your life. Have fun.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, numnuts said:
11 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Breaking: British Government Admits To Paying Hospitals To Kill Covid Patients.

hosdeath.png.cbdd3d13beaf50689a055c21f3cf866b.png

I haven't watched the video yet, but I am wondering why the video thumbnail is displaying the front page of the 25th October 2012 edition of the Daily Mail. All will be revealed, I suppose.  

My sister used to work as a nurse: I can tell you with absolute certainty The evil  nhs doctors and nurses been murdering people for many years.

Also, swopping babies at birth, so the wrong babies go home with the wrong parents - been happening for years and affects most if not all of the people born in a british hospital. How the nhs staff  laugh as the proud mother walks out of the hospital doors, bouncing someone else's baby in their arms - they absolutly shit their pants in delight

Stealing organs and selling them on the black market - happens everyday in the nhs that you cheer and clap for

Buying all the equipment and drugs required to run the nhs only from the government's mates, at ten times the RRP, happens everyday in the nhs

I could tell you more but i am sure you know most of it already, but i can summarise it in 2 words - total bastards

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/22/2022 at 12:47 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

“Of course I don’t like the situation that is happening. In some way I feel sorry for him. But at the same time he knew the conditions for several months so he makes his own decisions.”

Time will tell, who made the right decision.

I love the situation that nadal is in, and i don't feel sorry for him in the slightest. Anyone who is friends with bill gates, anyone how can stand within punching distance of gates and not do so, and anyone who can ever bear to be in the same room with gates and not violently puke, is full of shit

• Like 4

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic