Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

8 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

A 'major problem in football?' I've been watching football for 60 odd years and have never seen a player have heart problems. Asa Hartford, whose transfer from WBA to Liverpool was snookered because of a minor heart problem never stopped him from having a good career with City or playing for Scotland. I think that more people should learn CPR as it can save a life, but it sounds like the NHS is expecting to have to deal with more cardiac problems in fit young men and women.

I recently saw a new BHF (British Heart Foundation) advert normalising young people collapsing on the pitch 😠:

and also notice 'Text SCIENCE' 🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

can someone photoshop an affro on kinder javid

I could do that, however, I got a newish laptop a while back and have just discovered Windoze 'S' mode which prevents me from using the weapon of choice I'd normally use to create such an image, i.e., Gimp. WTF is all that about [rhetorical]?

Trying to get out of Windoze 'S' mode...

Think it's time for Linux...

2 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

I recently saw a new BHF (British Heart Foundation) advert normalising young people collapsing on the pitch 😠:

Pure propaganda. At school, everyone had PE. There were kids who were fat or weak who couldn't compete for a place on the school team, but even they didn't keel over after huffing and puffing their way over a 100 yard run. There is nothing normal about a teenager dying of a coronary on the football pitch.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Something doesn't seem right. He labours the point about breathing and also says "it's

like a NEEDLE inside me all the time"

Nadal is a proponent of the vaccine and has played charity matches with Bill Gates in

South Africa.  I don't think he's suddenly awake, but I don't know what's going on.

Yes, it is an interesting choice of words. It could be that Nadal is just a very rich and very successful sheep, rather than him being completely controlled and aware of that control. Maybe he is just a very rich, successful and powerful virtue signaller as opposed to the masses of unsuccessful virtue signallers we find everywhere now. 

It could also be that even if he is controlled or not, that his use of language is an unconscious revealing? I watch a few body language people as we well as psychological profilers and it is not uncommon that a killer will reveal things they had not intended to reveal such as 'victim blaming' or language that points to what happened. Maybe Nadal secretly fears it is the jab and is unconsciously letting that come through. Certainly we have one of the most elite sportsmen there is whose game is based on stamina and power. You would imagine he takes great care of himself and would have a good idea of what has changed in his health regime recently that is different? Very strange. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Velma said:

I knew this statement Nadal made about Djokovic would come back to bite him. “He went through another [route] – he made his own decisions and everybody is free to make their own decisions, but then there are some consequences."

Indeed there are! Potentially life-changing, career-ending consequences....

“Of course I don’t like the situation that is happening. In some way I feel sorry for him. But at the same time he knew the conditions for several months so he makes his own decisions.”

Time will tell, who made the right decision.

I really do feel we are living in the age of almost instant karma. So many people are showing us that right now, your words have real power. How many people have we seen saying similar comments like Nadal and then they die 'suddenly from a short illness'. I feel sorry for him too tbh. He is a sheep yes like many are, but he is a successful one and maybe the more successful you become in a system like the one we have, the more likely you are to buy in to that as opposed to the homeless or misfits that another poster mentioned recently who are much more aware. 

7 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Thanks for the heads up about Andreas Noack

In his last video Dr. Noack stated:

There is a professor Dr. Pablo Campra from the University of Almeira who studied the vaccines for the presence of graphene oxide using Micro-Roman Spectroscopy. It is the study of frequencies. There are frequency bands, two of those bands are important…”

They show that it is not graphene oxide, but rather graphene hydroxide. If you inject the vaccine into a vein, the razors will circulate in the blood and cut up the epithel. The mean thing is that toxicological tests are done in Petri dishes. And there you will not find anything.

These are the sharpest imaginable structures because they are only one atom layer thick.

This is a huge molecule which is extremely sharp. I am a specilist in activated carbon. In my doctoral thesis, I have converted graphen oxide to graphene hydroxide. I joined the world’d leading activated carbon manufacturer. After a year I was in charge of new activated carbon products. We bought a small company in Durham, near Newcastle, England. I was in charge of “new carbon products”, Europe-wide. I was in application scouting.

If you perform an autopsy on the victims, you will not find anything. Toxicologists do their tests in Petri dishes. They can’t imagine that there are structures that can cut up blood vessels. There are pictures of coagulated blood coming out of the nose. People bleed to death on the inside. Especially the top athletes who are dropping dead have fast flowing blood. The faster the blood flows, the more damage the razors will do.

As a chemist, if you inject this into the blood, you know you are a murderer. It’s a new material, toxocologists are not aware of it yet. Suddenly it makes sense that victims look like this. And that top athletes with high blood circulation, completely healthy, suddenly drop dead. You see people collapse immediately after vaccination and have a seizure. These people had bad luck in the Russian roulette. Very likely, a vein was hit by the syringe.

The question you have to ask politicians and the question doctors should ask Pfizer, is:

Why are these razor blades in the vaccine?”

https://emc2.substack.com/p/the-curious-case-of-dr-andreas-noack?s=r

Yes, this is exactly what i was referring to on Dr Noack's research. It sounds very much like what Nadal is experiencing so considering that Nadal has been playing for months now, perhaps he recently had a booster? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

I saw this too when I was recently visiting the UK and was going to post it here too. It is shocking that they are normalising this. Just like 911 when the laws of physics suddenly changed overnight, so too the laws of health in young people. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Pure propaganda. At school, everyone had PE. There were kids who were fat or weak who couldn't compete for a place on the school team, but even they didn't keel over after huffing and puffing their way over a 100 yard run. There is nothing normal about a teenager dying of a coronary on the football pitch.

Not only a hundred yard run, we had cross country every winter that was probably a couple of miles at least. And yes, fat kids, weak kids, and not once did I ever hear of a kid in any class ever having a 'medical episode' after cross country. And I have 4 other older siblings spanning 8 years between oldest to youngest and again, not ONCE did I ever hear of any issues. The world has suddenly changed, and we all know why. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good on this guy. Although triple vaxxed he at least still retains some moral fortitude. Got to hope there are many more like this guy who although vaxxed, has had enough;

Adam is triple vaccinated but told 2GB on Monday that he believes the RFS is overstepping its boundaries by asking volunteers to reveal medical details.

'At what point do we say enough, no more? The government has been managing our lives for the last two years and at what point do you say hold on, I've had enough of this,' he said.

'I have a document in front of me from the commissioner, and it said only 29 per cent of volunteers have responded so far.

'I don't work for the commissioner, I work for the people of New South Wales.'

Triple-vaxxed Aussie firefighter forced to stand down over mandate (msn.com)

• Like 1

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-60819716

Covid cures stomach bugs! Read all about it! 

Is that really the best they can come up with? A study showing that Delhi belly went down because of lockdowns... 

On another note everyone and his dog seems to be getting covid in the UK, deaths and hospitalizations have jumped up massively over the last week or so. I thought the jabs were supposed to protect from this, you know, stop you getting seriously ill or dying? Guess not. Strange that news has gone quiet, the only covid story put out by the bbc is the one above.

6 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Not only a hundred yard run, we had cross country every winter that was probably a couple of miles at least. And yes, fat kids, weak kids, and not once did I ever hear of a kid in any class ever having a 'medical episode' after cross country. And I have 4 other older siblings spanning 8 years between oldest to youngest and again, not ONCE did I ever hear of any issues. The world has suddenly changed, and we all know why. 

We had one kid in a school of 400 that had a known hole in the heart. He did cross country (again, at least two miles) in all weathers back in the 70's and never bloody collapsed. Nobody did.

The biggest issue was mud and ice squelching into my Dunlop Green Flash, closely followed by avoiding the gaze of Mr Flopsy (real name Topsy) in the showers afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Well I for one have never heard him claim to have any breathing difficulties prior. Didn't the German Dr, Andreas Noack who was tragically killed say that the vaxxes could lead to exactly what Nadal describes here;

"It's tough for me to breathe. When I try to breathe, it's painful and it's very uncomfortable," said Nadal.

"When I'm breathing, when I'm moving it's like a needle all the time inside here. I get dizzy a little bit because it's painful. It's a kind of pain that limits me a lot. It's not only about pain, I don't feel very well because it affects my breathing."

Sounds strange that a good friend of bill gates should be suffering from satan juice injuries. Being an insider, thought nadal would have more sense that to take that satan juice crap.  Oh well, there's one born every minute.

Wonder if federer may be tragically collapsing at any second, crying with tears in his eyes : But bill, how could you, after everything i've done for you, i thought we were buddies. Boo hoo sob sob

Bill: I only suck satan's cock, and maybe klaus... Fuck you

Edited by jack121

6 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Isn't running exercise supposed to be good for you. Isn't it supposed to strengthen the heart muscles. Now in this fucked up clown world, running kills you.

I'm worried, because i go jogging nearly everyday. Just hope i don't have to give the kiss of life to that fat sweaty jogger with the hitler tash i see everyday. Think i may just phone an amubulance for him instead

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Saved said:

We had one kid in a school of 400 that had a known hole in the heart. He did cross country (again, at least two miles) in all weathers back in the 70's and never bloody collapsed. Nobody did.

The biggest issue was mud and ice squelching into my Dunlop Green Flash, closely followed by avoiding the gaze of Mr Flopsy (real name Topsy) in the showers afterwards.

My sister had a hole in the heart too and still had to do cross country. Collapsing children are a modern thing don't you know, just like collapsing athletes and the hidden dangers of attending football matches as a supporter. 

Yeah I do not miss trying to run through melted snow up what we kids affectionately called 'killer hill'. I used to get a stich almost as soon as cross country started and would carry that stitch around the whole course. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

Is there anything these gready money-grabbing bar stewards won't collect for. I've seen it all, from donkeys to aids, to cancer.

Canver research: "  We can find the cure for cancer in this life time, with your help. Make a donation." At the same time showing images of crying children and distraught parents.  " Not every child gets to ring the bell. "

What bar stewards. Here's a massive clue: Stop poisioning the water and food supply, stop spraying chemicals into the air, and cancer will go away all by itself.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Sounds strange that a good friend of bill gates should be suffering from satan juice injuries. Being an insider, thought nadal would have more sense that to take that satan juice crap.  Oh well, there's one born every minute.

Wonder if federer may be tragically collapsing at any second, crying with tears in his eyes : But bill, how could you, after everything i've done for you, i thought we were buddies. Boo hoo sob sob

Bill: I only suck satan's cock, and maybe klaus... Fuck you

All the sycophants that think they are in the 'in' crowd are deluded, they are targets too...

'You've done your job, now do one...'

• Like 2

15 hours ago, wingwang said:

Anyone raise me on 7.... Roll up, Roll up...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/fourth-covid-shot-for-all-israelis-a-possibility-health-minister-says/

“Whoever thinks that we won’t [have a fourth dose] is simply mistaken,” Afek told the Ynet news site. “As long as there is still a pandemic in areas like Africa, which have low vaccination rates, there will be more and more variants.”

Afek said he hopes that such COVID mutations won’t be as contagious and severe as the Delta variant, “but it seems that we will need to take a fourth, and fifth and sixth and seventh doses — who knows how many. But it’s fine, we’re lucky we have them, not every country in the world has vaccines.”

There was an article published last year in, I think the Daily Expose, though I have searched and could not find it, detailing why the goal is 7 jabs. 

32 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

There was an article published last year in, I think the Daily Expose, though I have searched and could not find it, detailing why the goal is 7 jabs. 

I think I vaguely remember seeing that. Wasn't there some biblical connection?

8 hours ago, Dazzer said:

On another note everyone and his dog seems to be getting covid in the UK, deaths and hospitalizations have jumped up massively over the last week or so. I thought the jabs were supposed to protect from this, you know, stop you getting seriously ill or dying? Guess not. Strange that news has gone quiet, the only covid story put out by the bbc is the one above.

Yes, I'm seeing this too, and every one of them says the same thing... "It's a good job I've had my three jabs and my two boosters or I would have been far worse..."

Err, no you wouldn't you fucking retard. Wake up.

Just how long is it going to take before the penny drops that it is only the unvaccinated who aren't getting sick?

• Like 4

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic