Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

You folks should all get together and start supporting each other. Arrange a night where you all meet locally for a chat about whats really going on, so you can get to know one another and support each other through what is coming. 

 

On a side note, one interesting thing Ive seen, particularly in the last year, is the much bigger number of people Ive met who are on the 'autistic spectrum' ( hate labels!) who all see right through the bullshit. I believe their already wonky view of the world allows them a different perspective. All of them have some super talent or other. Last week, I met a fellow who is autistic and also can heal people with energy ( which I have witnessed.) Before that, another has amazing grand plans for creating freedom networks. Another I met is supersonic with numbers.

It is truly fascinating to watch humanity rise from the chains, and just who are coming forward.

I mention this because your young chap who collects stuff may well be another of these amazing people. If we listen and not judge just because they are a bit quirky, we can find incredible ideas and information just waiting to be tapped into, and many have not been listened to before and are desperate to be heard/ understood and taken seriously....

I have found that in my 55 years the most switched on and interesting of people are the truly marginalized. I'm not talking colour, sexuality, culture - I'm talking loners and what the world would call weirdos. They are labelled such because nobody gets them as surely as few people ever got me even as a child. I met many of them in my seven years living in hostels and hanging with street people and dropouts.

 

That was before the internet age happened and so there wasn't an outlet for 'strange' thinking behind the anonymity of a username and screen. Everything was face to face and the strange thinkers would find themselves unwelcome with what the world would call 'normal" people.

 

Every homeless person I've spoken to this last two years knows that they are safer injecting heroin than anything Pfizer have to offer. I would go past the soup run and watch from my bus to work and there wasn't any masks or social distancing. Nobody gave a toss about some invisible enemy - they were just focused on getting some food and a hot drink.

 

I'll be looking to getting involved with serving the marginalized again this Spring (now that my life has settled down again after a separation) and I look forward to the kinds of conversations and encouragement I only ever tend to get online.

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I have been thinking for perhaps a year now that this is the crux of the matter. Too many people either going along with this scam or actively enforcing it, are too complacent. They and their lives are not being impacted by following orders or enforcing them. As we have seen with the nurses and NHS staff, they don't act until shit affects them, then they start making video pleas for support to help them, the very people who have created this mess. And this is the key, people who live by fear, often only change when OTHER fear comes in to override the original fear, as with the above NHS staff. They basically went along with it because they had fear that they would lose their job, then they themselves become the target and NEW fear kicks in, and THEN they act. 

 

This is what we need to be creating across our communities. It has often been suggested that we should stop serving people who are enforcing this scam, stop serving Police officers, NHS staff and such; cause effect of their actions. The problem is a lot of the awake people are awake because they have compassion and empathy which often means they also don't like hurting or harming people. We are essentially giving a free ride to these people because the consequences of their actions (although it may be different karmically) are zero. It is the same for politicians, they fear their masters and that will always be the dominant force unless they have other fear. I am not advocating violence in any way, but we certainly do need to be making these people at a local level aware that their actions are being noted and that they live among us, as you and your customers did.

 

Great post.

 

To put it in a single word, that word, to my mind, would be 'Accountability.'

 

These people must realise that they made choices and will be held accountable for them.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don’t suppose anyone here has entered France recently unjabbed ? Although they have recently dropped a lot of the nonsense , unjabbed still need ‘essential reason for travel ‘ . One of my friends over there has said they don’t check too much now but hmmm I don’t know ,  it could be an expensive gamble. 
Wondering if anyone has had any direct experience?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Even klaus schwab has fully admitted that people still trust people, more than the media. Despite the media giants and the billions they spend brainwashing the people, sitting down with another human being and talking face to face, is still the most powerful method of communcation.

I regularly talk to strangers as i travel on trains a lot ( maskless of course) , and i can get a good interesting conversation going with anyone.

The one phrase that always works well for me, without exception, and really gets ears opening and eyes staring at me is :

" Politicians tell lies. "

This is a phrase that seems to be, from my experience, universally recognised and appreciated by anyone and everyone who hears it.

And it is also good because it destroys the very heart of their tv worshipping arguements.

If ever i meet a sheep who mocks my conspiracy theorist point of view i can totally and utterly destroy him with this one simple phrase.

My last conversation went something like this:

Sheep: " But it's all over the tv, the virus, boris johnson has proven it, he was talking about it."

Me: " You see, the thing that a lot of people don't understand, about boris johnson and politicians, i mean, the way politicians behave, the way politicians conduct themselves, is that: POLITICIANS TELL LIES

Jaws dropped open, everyone on the train was staring at me with a sudden interest and curiosity in their eyes, as though this phrase seemed familar with them, had opened their eyes, resonated with them in some way and was making them suddenly suspicious of boris johnson, rethinking their positions.

One guy a few seats away to the left rolled his eyes and said : They lie to us about everything.

Then people started staring at him and saying: Do they?

Then i began talking about the iraq war and all the lies the politicians told, then afghanistan and how osama bin laden was already dead before the war even started, so that their very reasons for attacking afghanistan were lies.

By the time i got to the virus, the people hated politicians so much they were ready to believe anything i said

 

 

 

"Politicians tell lies" is a great mantra. Not only do they tell lies, they don't even use their real names. The consummate liar known as Bliar  real surname is Parsons, just as Johnson's real surname is Kemal Bey or something.

 

As American poet E.E. Cummings put it : ' A politician is an arse on which everyone has sat except a man."

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

Don’t suppose anyone here has entered France recently unjabbed ? Although they have recently dropped a lot of the nonsense , unjabbed still need ‘essential reason for travel ‘ . One of my friends over there has said they don’t check too much now but hmmm I don’t know ,  it could be an expensive gamble. 
Wondering if anyone has had any direct experience?  

 

So France might still be causing problems for the unpoisoned?

 

This is very apt, as it's the homeland of Dr Petiot, an early enthusiast for travel innoculations, though not one who is mentioned much these days.

 

Let's hear it for Dr. Petiot.. a potential patron saint for Covid vaccinators?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

We should have sent Boaty after them. That would have had their knees a-knocking for sure!

 

1eabff58-97f7-4936-a8e7-2b31b5e6bb74-large16x9_BoatyMcBoatface.JPG.6f4fa66e734bf6e12fa99697139a3245.JPG

 

 

 

I used to work with an absolute lunatic ex fisherman called Boaty Bob from Pittenweem ....we need Boaty Bob now ...can just imagine him screaming at the idiots still wearing facial panty liners....''You fucking mong take that stupid rag off yer face''

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Saved said:

I have found that in my 55 years the most switched on and interesting of people are the truly marginalized. I'm not talking colour, sexuality, culture - I'm talking loners and what the world would call weirdos. They are labelled such because nobody gets them as surely as few people ever got me even as a child. I met many of them in my seven years living in hostels and hanging with street people and dropouts.

 

That was before the internet age happened and so there wasn't an outlet for 'strange' thinking behind the anonymity of a username and screen. Everything was face to face and the strange thinkers would find themselves unwelcome with what the world would call 'normal" people.

 

Every homeless person I've spoken to this last two years knows that they are safer injecting heroin than anything Pfizer have to offer. I would go past the soup run and watch from my bus to work and there wasn't any masks or social distancing. Nobody gave a toss about some invisible enemy - they were just focused on getting some food and a hot drink.

 

I'll be looking to getting involved with serving the marginalized again this Spring (now that my life has settled down again after a separation) and I look forward to the kinds of conversations and encouragement I only ever tend to get online.

Cracking post Saved,i can identify so much with what you said and identify with what you experienced and saw...doesn't take much to put something back and as you noted when peoples priorities are broken down to the basics of obtaining food and drink for the day the media and the lies spewed from it pale into insignificance ....I've noticed its the comfortable 'well off' people who believe the con more than others....The virus threatens their comfortable existence ....THATS their biggest fear..... If only they would open their eyes and see the cure threatens it far more.....God speed with your work when life improves somewhat for you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I like the guy. 

I can't stand GBnews it's drifting from it's stated aims rather too quickly for my liking HOWEVER i will concede that Neil Oliver has things to say which i enjoy listening to,thankfully they appear on YT seperate from GBNews ...so you only get the Neil Oliver and not the rest of the dross

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The media want to spin the way deaths were recorded as "chaotic"

 

Never before had someone who was dying of terminal cancer or another teminal disease been recorded

as having the flu or another respiratory condition as the main course of death. But that changed

in 2020.  Because of the mass killer Harold Shipman GP the law changed years ago stating TWO

doctors had to write off the course of death, but in 2020 the UK Government changed it back to

only one GP. Doctors were encouraged to say the course of death was Covid. In care homes no doctors were

present, they made their assumption via Zoom!

 

THEY LIED AND THEY KNOW WE KNOW.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

Don’t suppose anyone here has entered France recently unjabbed ? Although they have recently dropped a lot of the nonsense , unjabbed still need ‘essential reason for travel ‘ . One of my friends over there has said they don’t check too much now but hmmm I don’t know ,  it could be an expensive gamble. 
Wondering if anyone has had any direct experience?  

 

If you join Telegram and then the Freedom Cells or TDV- Europe channel, you will see folks who are constantly travelling around all parts of Europe, as they have throughout the plandemic. You can chat with them directly and ask exactly what it is like :-)

 

https://t.me/joinchat/WOUvqBL0t6KrLg-u
 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Local media ramping up the Covid scaremongering bollocks again.

 

The sequel's coming.

R2 been doing that most of the week, with shithead vine behind it.

Edited by Captainlove
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

image.png.0e946d8a45c67c69a4389dae1c0d21a2.png
 

 

While I don't doubt that Kissinger ..and Gates..and Schwab ..actually think like that, would the crafty old toad say it  openly?

 

On the other hand all the 'fact checkers' say this is untrue, which always makes me think it must be true.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The amount of people who I know of a similar age (62) who are telling me they have heart rhythm problems, or gone on statins, or have new health problems is getting out of hand. A couple I know who are approx 70 and have done serious hiking and wild camping for most of their adult lives have aged 15 years in the last 2! He was always saying "use it or lose it" and it's very gloomy to see. The vaccine is the slow poison but the broken spirit is really sickening, like a kamado dragon attack. Sorry to be so negative. I don't have broken spirit and hope none of you let it consume you. Fighting spirit all the way!

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

 

While I don't doubt that Kissinger ..and Gates..and Schwab ..actually think like that, would the crafty old toad say it  openly?

 

On the other hand all the 'fact checkers' say this is untrue, which always makes me think it must be true.

"Shortly, the
public will be unable to reason or think for themselves. They'll only be
able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous
night's news." - Zbigniew Brzezinski

 

"The society will be
dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values who will
have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged
techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and
will control and watch the society in all details. It will become
possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the
world." - Zbigniew Brzezinski

 

"Persisting
social crisis, the emergence of a charismatic personality, and the
exploitation of mass media to obtain public confidence would be the
steppingstones in the piecemeal transformation of the United States into
a highly controlled society." - Zbigniew Brzezinski

 

...and those are quotes taken from the 70's and 80's. These bastards have had this in the agenda books for quite some time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Local media ramping up the Covid scaremongering bollocks again.

 

The sequel's coming.

 

Was that in the

Peckham-Masthead-1.jpg

😄

 

The original COVID-19 production was like a real crappy, weekday afternoon TV movie with shite actors, special effects and storyline, the coming sequel is bound to be even worse.

 

The London Evening Standard was scarmongering a few days ago, as they were before Christmas, with a 50% increase in cases in a week, again.

 

Covid infections in London rocket by almost 50 per cent in a week

18/03/2022

 

Kingston has one of the highest infection rates in the country, according to the UK Health Security Agency.

 

Covid infections in London have soared by almost 50 per cent in a week, fuelled by the more infectious BA.2 strain of Omicron, the return to work and greater socialising.

 

Kingston has one of the highest infection rates in the country, according to the UK Health Security Agency, with almost 800 cases per 100,000 population.

 

There has also been a 28 per cent increase in the number of people with the virus being admitted to hospital in the capital, with the number of beds occupied by Covid patients at the highest level for a month.

 

The neighbouring boroughs of Richmond, Wandsworth, Merton, Sutton, Hammersmith and Fulham were above 650 cases per 100,000 in the last week, as was Bromley in South-East London, UKHSA said.

 

Experts attribute the increase to the growing number of passengers on public transport – some northbound Victoria line services through Euston at 6pm Thursday night could not be boarded because they were so packed – more mixing outside households and the decline in mask-wearing.

 

The Full article at

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/covid-infections-london-ba-2-omicron-b989017.html

 

The Evening Stndard's headline from the 14th December, 2021.

 

London Covid cases by borough revealed: Some areas see infections rise by more than 50% in just a week

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-covid-cases-latest-boroughs-omicron-pandemic-kevin-fenton-b971761.html

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Was that in the

Peckham-Masthead-1.jpg

😄

 

The original COVID-19 production was like a real crappy, weekday afternoon TV movie with shite actors, special effects and storyline, the coming sequel is bound to be even worse.

 

The London Evening Standard was scarmongering a few days ago, as they were before Christmas, with a 50% increase in cases in a week again.

 

Covid infections in London rocket by almost 50 per cent in a week

18/03/2022

 

Kingston has one of the highest infection rates in the country, according to the UK Health Security Agency.

 

Covid infections in London have soared by almost 50 per cent in a week, fuelled by the more infectious BA.2 strain of Omicron, the return to work and greater socialising.

 

Kingston has one of the highest infection rates in the country, according to the UK Health Security Agency, with almost 800 cases per 100,000 population.

 

There has also been a 28 per cent increase in the number of people with the virus being admitted to hospital in the capital, with the number of beds occupied by Covid patients at the highest level for a month.

 

The neighbouring boroughs of Richmond, Wandsworth, Merton, Sutton, Hammersmith and Fulham were above 650 cases per 100,000 in the last week, as was Bromley in South-East London, UKHSA said.

 

Experts attribute the increase to the growing number of passengers on public transport – some northbound Victoria line services through Euston at 6pm Thursday night could not be boarded because they were so packed – more mixing outside households and the decline in mask-wearing.

 

The Full article at

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/covid-infections-london-ba-2-omicron-b989017.html

 

The Evening Stndard's headline from the 14th December, 2021.

 

London Covid cases by borough revealed: Some areas see infections rise by more than 50% in just a week

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-covid-cases-latest-boroughs-omicron-pandemic-kevin-fenton-b971761.html

Yes they are giving it the its highly infectous crap. But the main point is 'is it very dangerous to your health' And of course the answer is NO.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Gurualvin said:

Yes they are giving it the its highly infectous crap. But the main point is 'is it very dangerous to your health' And of course the answer is NO.

 

Exactly.  Once again the story of even more infectous than before. In all this time and the escalated hype, national and local government has not evacuated to a place of safety away from the population centres and or been issued with NBC/Nuclear, Biological, Chemical protection respirators, suits, decontamination equipment etc.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't like to give out too much regarding my personal life online, but I received news this morning that a relative (of whom I have very few left) has begun have heart issues.

 

Both husband and wife, though very intelligent, educated people who did not believe the Covidmania, initially, eventually got the "vaccines" about 6 to 8 months ago. I was shocked when they told me about doing so and more horrified when they told me their two sons, their wives and kids were doing the same. When I asked him why, at the time, he said he had read up on them etc. I did not debate him, as he is the kind of man who is never wrong. As a result, I've been fearing this day since they told me of their injections.

 

In the e-mail, I was told the issues are afib, tachycardia, brachycardia and SVT. Was in the ER for about five hours at one point. I did not respond with, "It's the "vaccines!", just my prayers and well wishes. These two are very intelligent, educated people, as I said. I just can't understand why they took them in the first place. The same with my landlord who has pre-existing health issues with blood clotting/deep vein thrombosis. He is an intelligent man, too. They make it about two years without so much as getting a cold during the Covidmania, and still decide to get the "vaccine". My relatives had no pressure from employers, as he recently retired and she doesn't work.

 

*Brachycardia: 

Bradycardia (brad-e-KAHR-dee-uh) is a slower than normal heart rate. The hearts of adults at rest usually beat between 60 and 100 times a minute. If you have bradycardia, your heart beats fewer than 60 times a minute.

Bradycardia can be a serious problem if the heart rate is very slow and the heart can't pump enough oxygen-rich blood to the body. If this happens, you may feel dizzy, very tired or weak, and short of breath. Sometimes bradycardia doesn't cause symptoms or complications.

A slow heartbeat isn't always a concern. For example, a resting heart rate between 40 and 60 beats a minute is quite common during sleep and in some people, particularly healthy young adults and trained athletes.

If bradycardia is severe, an implanted pacemaker may be needed to help the heart maintain an appropriate rate.

 

*Tachycardia:

Tachycardia (tak-ih-KAHR-dee-uh) is the medical term for a heart rate over 100 beats a minute. Many types of irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias) can cause tachycardia.

A fast heart rate isn't always a concern. For instance, the heart rate typically rises during exercise or as a response to stress.

Tachycardia may not cause any symptoms or complications. But if left untreated, some forms of tachycardia can lead to serious health problems, including heart failure, stroke or sudden cardiac death.

Treatment for tachycardia may include specific maneuvers, medication, cardioversion or surgery to control a rapid heartbeat.

 

*Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT):

SVT is as an abnormally fast or erratic heartbeat that affects the heart's upper chambers. An abnormal heartbeat is called an arrhythmia. SVT is also called paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.

A normal heart rate is 60 to 100 beats per minute. A heart rate of more than 100 beats per minute is called a tachycardia (tak-ih-KAHR-dee-uh). During an episode of SVT, your heart beats about 150 to 220 times per minute, but it can occasionally beat faster or slower.

Most people with supraventricular tachycardia live healthy lives without restrictions or treatment. For others, lifestyle changes, medication and heart procedures may be needed to control or eliminate the rapid heartbeats and related symptoms.

 

*From the Mayo Clinic website.

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Useyournous said:

The amount of people who I know of a similar age (62) who are telling me they have heart rhythm problems, or gone on statins, or have new health problems is getting out of hand. A couple I know who are approx 70 and have done serious hiking and wild camping for most of their adult lives have aged 15 years in the last 2! He was always saying "use it or lose it" and it's very gloomy to see. The vaccine is the slow poison but the broken spirit is really sickening, like a kamado dragon attack. Sorry to be so negative. I don't have broken spirit and hope none of you let it consume you. Fighting spirit all the way!

I have seen a hardening of hearts amongst the few Christians I (rarely) encountered after they took the jabs. It is less noticeable with the many non Christians I know, though I have observed quickened tempers and many of them are spending long periods off sick. 

 

My (ex) wife still attends the fellowship I walked away from and said only yesterday that 'something has changed' within the spirit of the church, that it's different. She couldn't put her finger on exactly what but did say how the people were less warm. I asked if they seemed robotic, as if just going through the motions of going to church because they always have done. She said 'yes' and then told me how the back five rows or so are reserved for those who wish to wear masks.

 

I can only imagine what a tragic scene that looks like. Demonic even.

 

We're talking a regular fellowship of around 300 people. Tares aside, it used to be a vibrant church that had a genuine God-given warmth. She said that nobody wants to talk about God (sermon aside) and there is no genuine conversation; just the same tired old questions of how's work and how's the kids followed by awkwardness.

 

Had I not walked away I would surely have been thrown out long ago. I'm about to find a new fellowship after two years of 'forsaking the assembly' and will know whether the corporate spirit is broken or not the moment I walk in because I never jumped atop an oven hob into any pot of lukewarm water in the first place.

 

Like others, I do think that once the agenda behind Russia/Ukraine has been fulfilled we will see either another fake pandemic or an engineered one that can be used to cover the death stats. Or perhaps Russia/Ukraine shall escalate in order to fulfill that role.

 

Generally, it's getting darker and so are people.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...