Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I never use likes waste of time, but I am a miserable bastard

Do you squeak when you walk ?  :O)

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Mods get unlimited reactions :O)

And after 3 years l have no idea what my 'number' is - it just blends into the background.

A lot of members are gonna love have 30 likes in their magazine 😉

In that case, I will be taking my "like" back from you. It's not like you'll be needing it, after all. I'll send you a lovely fruit basket, instead. No pun intended, by the way.

To keep on topic...

Humor and COVID-19: Is it Okay to Laugh During a Pandemic?

Terrible article, by the way.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Not many noticed, but they re-branded the seasonal "flu shots" to "flu vaccines". I worked for many years in a few retail pharmacies and in biotech. Up until Covidmania, I had only heard of them as "flu shots", here in the States, at least. 

I've tried to explain the importance of words to some people, only to have them hand me my aluminum hat as they show me the door. 

You're right, I've not noticed! Would a speculative opinion suggest they will conflate mRNA Covid and flu jabs under the guise of the newly defined version of 'vaccine', I wonder?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wingwang said:

You're right, I've not noticed! Would a speculative opinion suggest they will conflate mRNA Covid and flu jabs under the guise of the newly defined version of 'vaccine', I wonder?

Most likely in the form of "annual vaccinations". Though "annual" to them could mean monthly. "It's that time of the month, again! Time for your boosters!" , will be expectorated by the various morning chat show host. 

On 3/15/2022 at 9:06 PM, CosmoGenesis said:

Why am I seeing an uptick in mask wearing twats again in supermarkets?

Logic and rationality have vanished, so this might be related to the Ukrainian conflict...the mask wearers fear that evil Vlad will soon start dropping Covid bombs.

Let's face it, if you are dumb enough to believe the Conjob 19 tall tale, you are dumb enough to believe anything...

8 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Yeah I'm fucking dismayed at how easily they pulling this off at the moment, and the same fuckwits who spent their Friday nights clapping for the dancing cunties at the NHS, have just as easily wandered blindly into the Ukranian psyop. I know these monsters are smart and that, but fuck me the public couldn't be making it much easier for them. One of those days where I just think 'we fucked'. Tomorrow I'll be back to ' we win this', but fuck me commandering people's spare bedrooms and holiday homes (Eire, Netherlands etc), and no one bats a shitty eye lid. Fuck off!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Yeah I'm fucking dismayed at how easily they pulling this off at the moment, and the same fuckwits who spent their Friday nights clapping for the dancing cunties at the NHS, have just as easily wandered blindly into the Ukranian psyop. I know these monsters are smart and that, but fuck me the public couldn't be making it much easier for them. One of those days where I just think 'we fucked'. Tomorrow I'll be back to ' we win this', but fuck me commandering people's spare bedrooms and holiday homes (Eire, Netherlands etc), and no one bats a shitty eye lid. Fuck off!

quote-the-government-you-elect-is-the-go

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/16/2022 at 8:06 AM, CosmoGenesis said:

Why am I seeing an uptick in mask wearing twats again in supermarkets?

It's the same kind of people who don't overfill their fridge, just in case of a nuclear blast in their neighborhood.

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

Not sure how legit elections are, even if they are, it's a choice of 1 wing from the same bird

Good point. Fucked either way... unless we just completely refuse to participate in the system. Just ignore all the cunts and have no government. Their biggest scam is making us think we need them.

• Like 2

:classic_biggrin:

Almost HALF of fines for alleged breaches of Covid restrictions handed out since March 2020 have not been paid on time, police say

Police revealed that of the 124,626 fixed penalty notices issued in England and Wales between March 2020 and February 27 this year, 51,353 were not paid.

54497343-0-image-m-6_1647452468110.jpg

DM

23 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

Imagine what a twat you would feel if you knew that you lived out your final days wearing a cuck piece.

What !! Just the one piece. Round my way the mask wearing morons are wearing 3 masks, one over the top of the other.

These thick bar stewards would go to their grave with their masks. Saw one person in london, actually lying in his coffin wearing a face masks - i thought: WTF. Mask obsession in this life and beyond

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, alexa said:

:classic_biggrin:

Almost HALF of fines for alleged breaches of Covid restrictions handed out since March 2020 have not been paid on time, police say

Police revealed that of the 124,626 fixed penalty notices issued in England and Wales between March 2020 and February 27 this year, 51,353 were not paid.

54497343-0-image-m-6_1647452468110.jpg

DM

And there's nothing they can do about it. I kept my shop open through ever lockdown and there is nothing these nazi can do, every single case taken to the courts has been thrown out, without exception

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 3/16/2022 at 1:06 AM, TheRudeTourist said:

It's amazing that the mask wearing morons have all started putting their masks back on just by reading these stories on the net. Yet the net is also full of stories about the pandemic scam, right next to the china upsurge, and the sheep are totally ignoring the scam warnings - take about loving your oppressors

• Like 2

On 3/16/2022 at 7:57 AM, alexa said:

Kate Garraway's frail husband Derek smiles as she shows him the well-being garden she has created for him to help his recovery from his two-year Covid hell.

1765730993_akate.PNG.e44eec382f331b7bc7c2077a937789c0.PNG

DM

Notice Kates T shirt 🌈😅

In the title it states that kate is revealing to her husband the garden she had built for him, but he lives in the same house as her, surely he must have noticed the many workmen prancing around, all the noises of digging /  construction

Do you think he will now make some kind of miraculous recovery, energetically jump to his feet, kick his wheelchair away and shout : Yes !! I'm cured, we don't need the media attention any more, we don't need the millions of dollars, we don't need the tv shows, the garden his cured me, i'm alright now - what a pair of evil bar stewards

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, jack121 said:

What !! Just the one piece. Round my way the mask wearing morons are wearing 3 masks, one over the top of the other.

These thick bar stewards would go to their grave with their masks. Saw one person in london, actually lying in his coffin wearing a face masks - i thought: WTF. Mask obsession in this life and beyond

I did spot a freek was doubled up once, noticed the rim of a paper one under the fashionable one. I'm sure there are more but I don't go out much, especially shops of where they frequent these days. The sight of them completely ruins the mood.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jack121 said:

In the title it states that kate is revealing to her husband the garden she had built for him, but he lives in the same house as her, surely he must have noticed the many workmen prancing around, all the noises of digging /  construction

Do you think he will now make some kind of miraculous recovery, energetically jump to his feet, kick his wheelchair away and shout : Yes !! I'm cured, we don't need the media attention any more, we don't need the millions of dollars, we don't need the tv shows, the garden his cured me, i'm alright now - what a pair of evil bar stewards

Could be the start of drip feeding the sheep the idea of nature healing etc. they can then announce that living in tower block or some such crap would be better for us. More land for nature etc. herd the sheep into the pen. Then the elites get a vast percentage of the country as their personal national park whilst we live like Ready Player One.

• Like 1

One thing I will say now, is that if they bring in digital I’d for all, I will be leaving the internet behind entirely. It would actually be a blessing for me as I spend too much time using it. We’re probably all similar in this to some degree or another, but at least we try to use the internet as a tool to learn and understand what’s going on etc.

If the sheep were banned from the web all the false idols they worship would disappear into obscurity and maybe p, just maybe p, the real world and what is going on would have a chance of being noticed.

Imo most people don’t use the internet, the internet uses them. Bread and circuses etc.

May seem I’m of topic but all this shit going on would be so much easier to destroy if the sheep just asked the occasional question about their reality. But using Alexa or Siri 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

I did spot a freek was doubled up once, noticed the rim of a paper one under the fashionable one. I'm sure there are more but I don't go out much, especially shops of where they frequent these days. The sight of them completely ruins the mood.

I get that Trufflepig. Really pisses me off seeing people like this. Problem is I can’t help myself and I have to make comment. Annoys my lady sometimes but better I vent in a controlled manner😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I get that Trufflepig. Really pisses me off seeing people like this. Problem is I can’t help myself and I have to make comment. Annoys my lady sometimes but better I vent in a controlled manner😁

I've vented a few times. Despite them being in a state of whatever it is and unable to see that there is little to no science, well there is and they are ineffective. I genuinely don't want to ruin their day. I must be more considerate than I thought but some do need a bloody good shake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

I totally agree Jack, it was all a farce between the pair of them.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic