Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Yeah I'm fucking dismayed at how easily they pulling this off at the moment, and the same fuckwits who spent their Friday nights clapping for the dancing cunties at the NHS, have just as easily wandered blindly into the Ukranian psyop. I know these monsters are smart and that, but fuck me the public couldn't be making it much easier for them. One of those days where I just think 'we fucked'. Tomorrow I'll be back to ' we win this', but fuck me commandering people's spare bedrooms and holiday homes (Eire, Netherlands etc), and no one bats a shitty eye lid. Fuck off!

quote-the-government-you-elect-is-the-go

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/16/2022 at 8:06 AM, CosmoGenesis said:

Why am I seeing an uptick in mask wearing twats again in supermarkets?

It's the same kind of people who don't overfill their fridge, just in case of a nuclear blast in their neighborhood.

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

Not sure how legit elections are, even if they are, it's a choice of 1 wing from the same bird

Good point. Fucked either way... unless we just completely refuse to participate in the system. Just ignore all the cunts and have no government. Their biggest scam is making us think we need them.

• Like 2

:classic_biggrin:

Almost HALF of fines for alleged breaches of Covid restrictions handed out since March 2020 have not been paid on time, police say

Police revealed that of the 124,626 fixed penalty notices issued in England and Wales between March 2020 and February 27 this year, 51,353 were not paid.

54497343-0-image-m-6_1647452468110.jpg

DM

23 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

Imagine what a twat you would feel if you knew that you lived out your final days wearing a cuck piece.

What !! Just the one piece. Round my way the mask wearing morons are wearing 3 masks, one over the top of the other.

These thick bar stewards would go to their grave with their masks. Saw one person in london, actually lying in his coffin wearing a face masks - i thought: WTF. Mask obsession in this life and beyond

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, alexa said:

:classic_biggrin:

Almost HALF of fines for alleged breaches of Covid restrictions handed out since March 2020 have not been paid on time, police say

Police revealed that of the 124,626 fixed penalty notices issued in England and Wales between March 2020 and February 27 this year, 51,353 were not paid.

54497343-0-image-m-6_1647452468110.jpg

DM

And there's nothing they can do about it. I kept my shop open through ever lockdown and there is nothing these nazi can do, every single case taken to the courts has been thrown out, without exception

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 3/16/2022 at 1:06 AM, TheRudeTourist said:

It's amazing that the mask wearing morons have all started putting their masks back on just by reading these stories on the net. Yet the net is also full of stories about the pandemic scam, right next to the china upsurge, and the sheep are totally ignoring the scam warnings - take about loving your oppressors

• Like 2

On 3/16/2022 at 7:57 AM, alexa said:

Kate Garraway's frail husband Derek smiles as she shows him the well-being garden she has created for him to help his recovery from his two-year Covid hell.

1765730993_akate.PNG.e44eec382f331b7bc7c2077a937789c0.PNG

DM

Notice Kates T shirt 🌈😅

In the title it states that kate is revealing to her husband the garden she had built for him, but he lives in the same house as her, surely he must have noticed the many workmen prancing around, all the noises of digging /  construction

Do you think he will now make some kind of miraculous recovery, energetically jump to his feet, kick his wheelchair away and shout : Yes !! I'm cured, we don't need the media attention any more, we don't need the millions of dollars, we don't need the tv shows, the garden his cured me, i'm alright now - what a pair of evil bar stewards

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, jack121 said:

What !! Just the one piece. Round my way the mask wearing morons are wearing 3 masks, one over the top of the other.

These thick bar stewards would go to their grave with their masks. Saw one person in london, actually lying in his coffin wearing a face masks - i thought: WTF. Mask obsession in this life and beyond

I did spot a freek was doubled up once, noticed the rim of a paper one under the fashionable one. I'm sure there are more but I don't go out much, especially shops of where they frequent these days. The sight of them completely ruins the mood.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jack121 said:

In the title it states that kate is revealing to her husband the garden she had built for him, but he lives in the same house as her, surely he must have noticed the many workmen prancing around, all the noises of digging /  construction

Do you think he will now make some kind of miraculous recovery, energetically jump to his feet, kick his wheelchair away and shout : Yes !! I'm cured, we don't need the media attention any more, we don't need the millions of dollars, we don't need the tv shows, the garden his cured me, i'm alright now - what a pair of evil bar stewards

Could be the start of drip feeding the sheep the idea of nature healing etc. they can then announce that living in tower block or some such crap would be better for us. More land for nature etc. herd the sheep into the pen. Then the elites get a vast percentage of the country as their personal national park whilst we live like Ready Player One.

• Like 1

One thing I will say now, is that if they bring in digital I’d for all, I will be leaving the internet behind entirely. It would actually be a blessing for me as I spend too much time using it. We’re probably all similar in this to some degree or another, but at least we try to use the internet as a tool to learn and understand what’s going on etc.

If the sheep were banned from the web all the false idols they worship would disappear into obscurity and maybe p, just maybe p, the real world and what is going on would have a chance of being noticed.

Imo most people don’t use the internet, the internet uses them. Bread and circuses etc.

May seem I’m of topic but all this shit going on would be so much easier to destroy if the sheep just asked the occasional question about their reality. But using Alexa or Siri 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

I did spot a freek was doubled up once, noticed the rim of a paper one under the fashionable one. I'm sure there are more but I don't go out much, especially shops of where they frequent these days. The sight of them completely ruins the mood.

I get that Trufflepig. Really pisses me off seeing people like this. Problem is I can’t help myself and I have to make comment. Annoys my lady sometimes but better I vent in a controlled manner😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I get that Trufflepig. Really pisses me off seeing people like this. Problem is I can’t help myself and I have to make comment. Annoys my lady sometimes but better I vent in a controlled manner😁

I've vented a few times. Despite them being in a state of whatever it is and unable to see that there is little to no science, well there is and they are ineffective. I genuinely don't want to ruin their day. I must be more considerate than I thought but some do need a bloody good shake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

I totally agree Jack, it was all a farce between the pair of them.

11 hours ago, KingKitty said:

Most likely in the form of "annual vaccinations". Though "annual" to them could mean monthly. "It's that time of the month, again! Time for your boosters!" , will be expectorated by the various morning chat show host. 

ATAGI says up to five doses of COVID-19 vaccine might be needed to be considered "up to date."

https://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/7624056/atagi-four-or-five-doses-may-be-fully-jabbed/

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Sure they do. On the face of it.

To my mind they are stupid stooges ( albeit very wealthy ones )

To me , they themselves are infected with a very pathogenic virus of the mind that collectively inflicts suffering on humanity.

My worry is that this is incurable for them.

I try my best daily to steer clear of such infection.

It's not easy though because unlike the fake physiological  diseases they claim to offer cures for there's a lot of this mind virus about.

Nikola Tesla famously suggested that if we wish to understand the true nature of our reality, then we need to think in terms of frequency and vibration. That which isn't detectable to most of us.

Rudolph Steiner, another genius ( to my mind ) agrees.

Just sayin.

Wetiko virus.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

ROUND 4 🥊

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10622619/Sajid-Javid-hints-millions-eligible-fourth-FIFTH-Covid-jabs.html

image.jpeg.ce0f8814df6760df33cb3478bc53c11a.jpeg

As it says in the picture, this guy is a PEST and he is ON the TV going ON and ON and ON and ON!

Conspiracy theorists (2020/2021): "There will be endless booster shots, mark our words."

Sheep (2020/2021): "Fucking crazy conspiracy theorists, they should all be arrested for spreading misinformation; the Government hasn't confirmed any booster program."

Conspiracy theorists (2022): "Take your boosters, because we just don't give a shit anymore, you fucking idiot sheep."

Sheep (2022): "Fucking heartless conspiracy theorists, not caring about the vulnerable who need their fifth doses to combat waning immunity and the devastating scourge of asymptomism; Government experts all recommend multiple boosters."

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2022 at 7:59 AM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I don't know the full context of this video, nor who the spokesperson is for the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but the BBC's Chief Political Editor, Laura Kuenssberg, receives an unexpected comeback from this woman.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together, can easily tear the likes of the odious Laura Kuenssberg a new one. And she isn't a journalist. She is a PTB arch-activist, who is posing as a journalist. Some years back, Marine Le Pen also gave her a good spanking. 'Madame, you seem more interested in the questions you are asking, than the answers I am giving.'  Even if one doesn't like Le Pen much, that was funny.  

On 3/14/2022 at 1:35 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Yes, we are seeing the results now of the digital world. 24/7 news (lies and propaganda) being fed to the population via smart devices which they are glued to. A population unable to thinks for itself and unable to act in its own best interests is doomed to live under the electronic lash.

The mass media TV news channels have sunk to rock bottom, in the past few years. Hard to contemplate that they could get any worse, but they have done.

On 3/14/2022 at 2:51 PM, Nemo said:

So maybe those Chemical Weapons labs in Ukraine (that don't exist, but do) will release Covid 22, because the Russians blew up a lab or something. Then Russia will blame the West saying 'The west released it themselves, classic False-flag'. The West will no doubt blame Russia saying 'Russian misinformation, they blame the West for what they're about to do, a commie classic, the false-flag'.

Even if there is a de-escalation on the horizon, the stage has now been sent for a major conflict. I think that the 'trigger', if it does happen, will probably involve the downing of an aircraft.

On 3/14/2022 at 7:00 PM, k_j_evans said:

Drug-resistant TB spread by Ukrainian refugees?

This is the sort of thing that the PTB would blame on Palestinian refugees, if any were ever allowed to leave their gulag to come over here.

On 3/14/2022 at 8:00 PM, spideysensei said:

Well, they've gone all in for sure. Whether they've messed up is one to debate. As far as i can see, everything is going to plan. Where do you see the errors?

They forgot that it is important to have a minimum standard of credibility. They got slack and sloppy. 

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together, can easily tear the likes of the odious Laura Kuenssberg a new one. Some years back, Marine Le Pen also gave her a good spanking. 'Madame, you seem more interested in the questions you are asking, than the answers I am giving.'  Even if one doesn't like Le Pen much, that was funny.  

While Le Pen was telling you to worry about the muslims, your own government was preparing to covid fuck you in the arse. Muslims was a distraction while the real agenda was playing out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

While Le Pen was telling you to worry about the muslims, your own government was preparing to covid fuck you in the arse. Muslims was a distraction while the real agenda was playing out.

Fucking hate the way journalists think they’re the moral and knowledge authority. No attempt to be neutral. All they do is piss and whinge until they get the answers they want or get their opinion heard the most.

10 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Fucking hate the way journalists think they’re the moral and knowledge authority. No attempt to be neutral. All they do is piss and whinge until they get the answers they want or get their opinion heard the most.

Journalists. lol. I think it's about time we stripped them of that title.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic