Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

My understanding is that the video was initially created as a proposal by the WEF to introduce a CovidPass which could incorporate blood samples. I think you are right to say this isn't an entirely new story - it is just the first I had heard of the proposal. It seems some alternative outlets did previous flag the video last year including Infowars here.

As for whether or not CovidPass is definitely being launched this September, and whether this will include the blood sample element, I am not entirely sure. So apologies if this isn't the case.

But whether or not the launch goes ahead, this video does still provide an insight into what the likes of the WEF are aiming to introduce.

If it's the real agenda, it will never take no for an answer. They will keep coming back until they get what they want. If they want blood, they will have it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

My understanding is that the video was initially created as a proposal by the WEF to introduce a CovidPass which could incorporate blood samples. I think you are right to say this isn't an entirely new story - it is just the first I had heard of the proposal. It seems some alternative outlets did previous flag the video last year including Infowars here.

As for whether or not CovidPass is definitely being launched this September, and whether this will include the blood sample element, I am not entirely sure. So apologies if this isn't the case.

But whether or not the launch goes ahead, this video does still provide an insight into what the likes of the WEF are aiming to introduce.

That's sounds about right. Agendas don't go away.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DarianF said:

That's interesting, I thought it didn't exist anymore. 😄

The common cold ( rebranded firstly as flu and subsequently as covid) will exist for the entirety of a human beings life as long as their environment, water and food are being poisoned. It's  a natural biological  reaction to this.

But  don't worry. They have a cure. A vaccine that will speed up the ongoing cull.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

The common cold ( rebranded firstly as flu and subsequently as covid) will exist for the entirety of a human beings life as long as their environment, water and food are being poisoned. It's  a natural biological  reaction to this.

But  don't worry. They have a cure. A vaccine that will speed up the ongoing cull.

Drug company CEO's literally control the world now.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Drug company CEO's literally control the world now.

Sure they do. On the face of it.

To my mind they are stupid stooges ( albeit very wealthy ones )

To me , they themselves are infected with a very pathogenic virus of the mind that collectively inflicts suffering on humanity.

My worry is that this is incurable for them.

I try my best daily to steer clear of such infection.

It's not easy though because unlike the fake physiological  diseases they claim to offer cures for there's a lot of this mind virus about.

Nikola Tesla famously suggested that if we wish to understand the true nature of our reality, then we need to think in terms of frequency and vibration. That which isn't detectable to most of us.

Rudolph Steiner, another genius ( to my mind ) agrees.

Just sayin.

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 2

Guest Gone Fishing...
Just now, KingKitty said:

I see what you actual did there

Mods get unlimited reactions :O)

And after 3 years l have no idea what my 'number' is - it just blends into the background.

A lot of members are gonna love have 30 likes in their magazine 😉

1 hour ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Not many noticed, but they re-branded the seasonal "flu shots" to "flu vaccines". I worked for many years in a few retail pharmacies and in biotech. Up until Covidmania, I had only heard of them as "flu shots", here in the States, at least. 

I've tried to explain the importance of words to some people, only to have them hand me my aluminum hat as they show me the door. 

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

And after 3 years l have no idea what my 'number' is - it just blends into the background.

I never use likes waste of time, but I am a miserable bastard

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I never use likes waste of time, but I am a miserable bastard

Do you squeak when you walk ?  :O)

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

In that case, I will be taking my "like" back from you. It's not like you'll be needing it, after all. I'll send you a lovely fruit basket, instead. No pun intended, by the way.

To keep on topic...

Humor and COVID-19: Is it Okay to Laugh During a Pandemic?

Terrible article, by the way.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Not many noticed, but they re-branded the seasonal "flu shots" to "flu vaccines". I worked for many years in a few retail pharmacies and in biotech. Up until Covidmania, I had only heard of them as "flu shots", here in the States, at least. 

I've tried to explain the importance of words to some people, only to have them hand me my aluminum hat as they show me the door. 

You're right, I've not noticed! Would a speculative opinion suggest they will conflate mRNA Covid and flu jabs under the guise of the newly defined version of 'vaccine', I wonder?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wingwang said:

You're right, I've not noticed! Would a speculative opinion suggest they will conflate mRNA Covid and flu jabs under the guise of the newly defined version of 'vaccine', I wonder?

Most likely in the form of "annual vaccinations". Though "annual" to them could mean monthly. "It's that time of the month, again! Time for your boosters!" , will be expectorated by the various morning chat show host. 

On 3/15/2022 at 9:06 PM, CosmoGenesis said:

Why am I seeing an uptick in mask wearing twats again in supermarkets?

Logic and rationality have vanished, so this might be related to the Ukrainian conflict...the mask wearers fear that evil Vlad will soon start dropping Covid bombs.

Let's face it, if you are dumb enough to believe the Conjob 19 tall tale, you are dumb enough to believe anything...

8 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Yeah I'm fucking dismayed at how easily they pulling this off at the moment, and the same fuckwits who spent their Friday nights clapping for the dancing cunties at the NHS, have just as easily wandered blindly into the Ukranian psyop. I know these monsters are smart and that, but fuck me the public couldn't be making it much easier for them. One of those days where I just think 'we fucked'. Tomorrow I'll be back to ' we win this', but fuck me commandering people's spare bedrooms and holiday homes (Eire, Netherlands etc), and no one bats a shitty eye lid. Fuck off!

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic