Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://www.ocps.net/departments/athletics/sports_physicals

 

Students who plan to participate in OCPS Athletics programs must complete a physical each year.

NEW for the 2021-22 school year, electrocardiogram (ECG) screenings are REQUIRED for high school students wishing to participate in athletic programs. ECG screenings help identify athletes who are at risk for sudden cardiac arrest which is the leading cause of death in athletics.

ECGs will be required of all high school student-athletes prior to the start of their 2021-2022 FHSAA season. Through local medical providers and organizations, ECGs will be offered on high school campuses.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A man has been given an "indeterminate prison sentence" for killing his grandmother because he thought Covid was "turning her into a zombie".

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-60755961

 

The judge also said that the man 'had an obsession with all forms of "conspiracy theories". 🙄

 

I don't know what 'mental health' issues this fella had but there's no doubt in my mind that pharmakeia adherents have medicalised and psychologised demonic experiences.

Edited by Given To Fly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The WEF are launching a CovidPass in September which they are pitching as a means to reviving the leisure and travel industries "safely" and with 100% reliability.

 

they will need to lower fuel costs or it will price many people out of travel

 

As people are squeezed it will be the non essential goods and services that they cut back on first which will see certain industries crumble from the bottom up

 

As society is restructured intoa  neo-fuedal one the people who will do well moving forward are those that provide luxury goods and services to the super rich

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-16/new-zealand-to-welcome-australians-without-covid-quarantine/100913260?fbclid=IwAR00RBRoK1q8j0qSQ-uZZqZwOd1QUPdH7coYGF2yWLFLDQe1jrBWw3XdHFA
 

“Yay we’re ALLOWED to travel” say all the sheep. 2 vaccines and 4 tests to go from Australia to NZ. And they’re all getting excited. They’re addicted to their scraps. Keep complying and we might be able to go on a holiday to Bali! All will be back to normal soon!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Has there been some new COVID terror, end of the world news reports on the telly?

they have started rumblings of a new 'combined variant' think its called domicron ( dummycron)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobinJ said:

they have started rumblings of a new 'combined variant' think its called domicron ( dummycron)

 It will be double dose fear now - war plus covid cak. Just while they get the QR codes and pass system in place you understand...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

they will need to lower fuel costs or it will price many people out of travel

 

As people are squeezed it will be the non essential goods and services that they cut back on first which will see certain industries crumble from the bottom up

 

As society is restructured intoa  neo-fuedal one the people who will do well moving forward are those that provide luxury goods and services to the super rich

 

Thats exactly what they want though. They are trying to destroy the population from the base up (in a pyramid system) and people are sleepwalking into it. Refusing to listen to the warnings from people like us (and history) and acquiescing to their own demise. The truck drivers have been brilliant in that they understand how indispensible they are in the system. The super rich are so arrogant they dont realise how indispensible the truckers are, and how, without them, there's no caviar or champagne. It all has to be delivered to somewhere by someone. They are the blood in the veins of making the world work. This is a pivotal point in the battle.
 
If people came together against the cabal it would be game over. But the far left have divided people and supported the likes of Trudeau and other fake left privileged WEF leaders - ironic as people like the truck drivers and blue collar workers used to be the real domain of the genuine left. The real left should represent the essential workers, but they've abandoned them to pander to a woke minority. That's where Trump came in. The only hope is that more people join the truckers crusade. Otherwise it will end the same way most feudal systems do, with an uprising against the elite. That's why they need to carry out their plans quickly before enough people wake up to whats going on.
 
 
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For some unknown reason the ambulance service seems very stretched in South Australia right now. I wonder what could be causing them to be so busy? (sarcasm alert)

 

Fifth person dies waiting for ambulance in South Australia (msn.com)

 

This confirms what some of us have been noticing about hearing an increase in ambulance sirens in our areas. I personally notice around 3 or 4 per day (at least) where prior to the poison roll-out I would hear one or two per WEEK.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

For some unknown reason the ambulance service seems very stretched in South Australia right now. I wonder what could be causing them to be so busy? (sarcasm alert)

 

Fifth person dies waiting for ambulance in South Australia (msn.com)

 

This confirms what some of us have been noticing about hearing an increase in ambulance sirens in our areas. I personally notice around 3 or 4 per day (at least) where prior to the poison roll-out I would hear one or two per WEEK.

 

Vaccine injuries. Explore that angle.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Vaccine injuries. Explore that angle.

Sadly we know that will be the last place they look mate. People really are invested in their slumber now. All the athlete's dying or getting clots/heart attacks, the likes of Shame Warne passing at 52 along with the politician, and stories such as these about the ambo's. It takes a special kind of stubbornness to refuse to see what is right in front of you. Still we have to keep trying to work on the 40% who according to Mattias Desmut are potential 'wakers' given the right evidence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Sadly we know that will be the last place they look mate. People really are invested in their slumber now. All the athlete's dying or getting clots/heart attacks, the likes of Shame Warne passing at 52 along with the politician, and stories such as these about the ambo's. It takes a special kind of stubbornness to refuse to see what is right in front of you. Still we have to keep trying to work on the 40% who according to Mattias Desmut are potential 'wakers' given the right evidence. 

 

Yeah, Shane Warne was 'double jabbed', then 'caught covid' then died of a heart attack. But it's nothing to do with being double jabbed, of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kate Garraway's frail husband Derek smiles as she shows him the well-being garden she has created for him to help his recovery from his two-year Covid hell.

 

1765730993_akate.PNG.e44eec382f331b7bc7c2077a937789c0.PNG

DM

Notice Kates T shirt 🌈😅

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

Kate Garraway's frail husband Derek smiles as she shows him the well-being garden she has created for him to help his recovery from his two-year Covid hell.

 

1765730993_akate.PNG.e44eec382f331b7bc7c2077a937789c0.PNG

DM

Notice Kates T shirt 🌈😅

 

It's a shame how these piece of shit scumbags have taken something beautiful from nature [ i.e. the rainbow ] and perverted it to their sick ends.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

It's a shame how these piece of shit scumbags have taken something beautiful from nature [ i.e. the rainbow ] and perverted it to their sick ends.

 

his two-year Covid hell

 

I can assure you it hasn't been nearly as bad as ours love.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

My lady told me last night that, in Italy, it is standard before participating in sports at school to undergo a ecg plus physical. Obviously this on another level!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Has there been some new COVID terror, end of the world news reports on the telly?

There has! Stories creeping in on all fronts about the rise in the common cold everywhere

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...