Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

It would be nice to be able to expose the financial incentives a lot of doctors/medical staff received on behalf of Covidmania, as well as who's pockets it came from.

 

yes financial incentives but also what their politics are; for example are they neo-marxists engaged in cultural marxism?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think I’ve got the cold hold the line this first in two years maybes I’ve got the dreaded omicron delta stealth convid virus Fck me maybe I should use a test made in China that looks like something you pulled out of a grab amusement machine in Blackpool and that will tell me I’ve got it !

I hate sheep Fck them 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes financial incentives but also what their politics are; for example are they neo-marxists engaged in cultural marxism?

Everyone seems to be "neo-Marxists" engaged in cultural Marxism" anymore. 

 

Present company excluded, of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

some are what the soviet marxists would have called 'useful idiots'

Was just laughing about this with my landlord the other day. I was surprised that he brought up the comparison. As we both compared notes, we found that it would be quite a long list.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MarcusOmouse said:

 

This i find interesting.

I think I saw an article on the DI website the other day claiming that Ukrainians fleeing the war/ liberation zone were being told they needed to be ( and so were being ) vaccinated prior to their admission to other countries.

 

A combination of both being true should hardly be surprising ?

 

I think different countries have different policies. I read this afternoon that Italy wants refugees vaccinated and if they decline to be tested every two days for a period.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MarcusOmouse said:

 

This i find interesting.

I think I saw an article on the DI website the other day claiming that Ukrainians fleeing the war/ liberation zone were being told they needed to be ( and so were being ) vaccinated prior to their admission to other countries.

 

A combination of both being true should hardly be surprising ?

Meanwhile, at the United States Southern border...

        hqdefault.jpg

"Vaccines!?! We don't have to have any vaccines. We don't need no stinking vaccines!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KingKitty said:

just watch how all the purple-haired, tattooed, chin diapered, Prius driving, Apple iPhone line waiters will now believe these are some of the symptoms of Covid, will swear on their comic book collection until the day they die this has always been the case since the start of Covidmania. And remember all of this in another year when we are all told that the babies being born with tentacles are a result of the dreaded, yet novel, Covid virus. And those purple-haired, tattooed, chin diapered, Prius driving, Apple iPhone line waiters would believe that to, were they still alive.

Classic. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Ukranians are being welcomed by most European Governments. How many have already arrived

and will arrive in the near future is difficult to say, but it could be millions. Ukraine has a population

of 44 million people.

 

The next Covid wave (in Europe at least) I predict could be blamed on the refugees because as

of January 2022 only 45% of Ukrainians had been jabbed and afaik none are being tested upon

entry into other countries.  Perfect excuse for another load of bollocks.

Good point, GR. Very good point.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know the full context of this video, nor who the spokesperson is for the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but the BBC's Chief Political Editor, Laura Kuenssberg, receives an unexpected comeback from this woman.

 

At the start of the pandemic, the BBC misrepresented video footage as Covid patients being locked up in Wuhan. The footage, in fact, came from an anti-terrorism drill. From that, it could be reasonably inferred that some of the other early Chinese videos coming out of Wuhan were fake news.

 

 

 

Link to the video here.

 

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I don't know the full context of this video, nor who the spokesperson is for the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but the BBC's Chief Political Editor, Laura Kuenssberg, receives an unexpected comeback from this woman.

 

At the start of the pandemic, the BBC misrepresented video footage as Covid patients being locked up in Wuhan. The footage, in fact, came from an anti-terrorism drill. From that, it could be reasonably inferred that some of the other early Chinese videos coming out of Wuhan were fake news.

 

 

 

Link to the video here.

 

What a takedown that was! There is something incredibly powerful in witnessing someone who is clearly much more intelligent, reasoned and informed with evidence and facts taking down a shill and ego-centric fuckwit. All that she laid out was what all of 'truthers' have known for years, very well done that woman!! 

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Covid may have been a god-send. Bare with me. It could turn out to have been a honey trap for the greed of big pharma, the negligence of doctors, the dishonesty of the media, the fascism of governments and the timid obedience of lefties to who being triple vaxxed are developing AIDS and Heart disease.

 

If it is proven that:

 

• Covid was a bioweapon

• The 'science' was corrupt

• The vaccines where not only ineffective but also toxic

• Doctors negligently caused harm and death

• Media pushed lies, misinformation and corporate propaganda

• Governments abused powers, censored and harmed the people

• Covid and the response constitutes Crimes against humanity

 

So you can see why if there was to be a Nuremberg for Covid then the whole damned corrupt Tower of Babylon must fall.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Kuenssberg/stein.

 

The name tells you in this case but I had a  phase of going to Early life & career in wiki and it usually paints you a picture.

 

Her predecessor Robinsons link came up as an example

 

Robinson was born in Macclesfield, Cheshire, on 5 October 1963, to a translator mother and a sales director father. His mother was born in Shanghai, to where her German-Jewish parents had fled during the 1930s. His father was of English background.[1][2][3] His parents first met at the University of Geneva in Switzerland, and married three months later.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

Anyone who thinks we've heard the last of covid is wrong. They've just called a truce. Once we've got our collective breath back, it - or something like it - will return.

 

The population has been dog trained to accept and submit to anything now. This has been well and truly proven. So no matter what they hit us with next, people will submit and comply.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

The population has been dog trained to accept and submit to anything now. This has been well and truly proven. So no matter what they hit us with next, people will submit and comply.

Yes, we are seeing the results now of the digital world. 24/7 news (lies and propaganda) being fed to the population via smart devices which they are glued to. A population unable to thinks for itself and unable to act in its own best interests is doomed to live under the electronic lash. The next Gates-initiated pandemic will see people begging government to save them, no matter what the cost and the lies spread about covid - now in the open for all to see - will be forgotten in the hysteria.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Yes, we are seeing the results now of the digital world. 24/7 news (lies and propaganda) being fed to the population via smart devices which they are glued to. A population unable to thinks for itself and unable to act in its own best interests is doomed to live under the electronic lash. The next Gates-initiated pandemic will see people begging government to save them, no matter what the cost and the lies spread about covid - now in the open for all to see - will be forgotten in the hysteria.

 

Technology in the hands of retards is dangerous. Technology in the hands of geniuses is dangerous. I guess we're fucked either way.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Anyone who thinks we've heard the last of covid is wrong. They've just called a truce. Once we've got our collective breath back, it - or something like it - will return.

 

So maybe those Chemical Weapons labs in Ukraine (that don't exist, but do) will release Covid 22, because the Russians blew up a lab or something.

 

Then Russia will blame the West saying 'The west released it themselves, classic False-flag'.

 

The West will no doubt blame Russia saying 'Russian misinformation, they blame the West for what they're about to do, a commie classic, the false-flag'.

 

All the while a super virus is released and governments already have powers and protocols in place not to mention two years of obedience programming and with most people now immune deficient... Its a brave new world order.

Edited by Nemo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...