Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

14 minutes ago, DarianF said:

How many doses until the brain dead sheep figure out something is not right? At this rate, at least 10.

It is like a macabre game of Blackjack. The sheep keep saying twist thinking the medical professionals and big G have it all safely in hand. Before they know it they have busted and kaputt - life over, try again next time. 

Posted (edited)

This was surely going to happen at some stage in the next couple of months, but I can't help feel that it is has been expedited, due to the PTB wanting to avoid any questions pertaining to Ukrainian refugees, travelling and Covid. Our society and economy were devastated by lockdowns for two years, by the need 'to keep everyone safe'. When a load of Ukrainian refugees need shipping in though, then it all goes out of the window. Follow the science!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60741158

'All UK travel rules to end on Friday, says government.'

Edited by numnuts

Can you make sense of this conversation which I had with a cafe owner today?

CafeOwner: You were right about the Covid.

DP: I told you so.

CO: I had the Covid and I didn't want to but I had two vax shots.

DP: ......... (thinking....if you had it, you would have an immune protection..... where is the logic in this?

After giving him all the official documentation print outs.....)

No he wasn't sarcastic or anything.

Needless to say, I won't be visiting that cafe anymore.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Not an endorsement of Gaddafi because his cronies would torture oppostion, but he was a

threat to the West in many ways, including Big Pharma and they had to remove him.

Gaddafi screwed up in many ways.

Like trying to start a currency based on gold reserves

But his biggest crime was probably  his easily achievable  plan to re-irrigate the deserts in Africa.

He called this his "eighth wonder of the world ".  I think he was taking the piss out of modern science, which is so fucking corrupted and inverted that its hard to know where to start.

This kind of "acheivement"  would be a serious threat to the idea that we can't feed the world cos its overpopulated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Recently the details of the recently released pfizer document was read out in the Canadian parliament, asking why it was approved when so many side effects and harm as a result of the "vaccine" was known prior to it being approved. Their response? Well we should of course celebrate the success of the vaccine which saved millions of lived *big round of applause". 

haha so predictable

• Confused 1

https://babylonbee.com/news/report-humans-have-stopped-masking-but-fish-will-be-wearing-discarded-masks-for-next-few-million-years/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=telegram

“While the billions of masks being dumped into the Earth’s oceans will prove to be one of the worst ecological disasters in human history, this calamity has been offset by the reassurance that liberals could constantly wear masks in public and private and virtue signal that they were good people.” said the paper’s lead author, Dr. Eugene Daughterson, Ph.D. 

🤣

5 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Anyone who thinks we've heard the last of covid is wrong. They've just called a truce. Once we've got our collective breath back, it - or something like it - will return.

I agree war and inflation then another super variant that will finish the sheep off .

just saying 😂😂😂😂👍👍

Commie teachers in California still forcing children to act like they are in dystopian novel, wearing masks and keeping distance. Like that would even do anything vs a real highly contagious pathogen, if there was one none of them would even be in school. These people are delusional psychopaths. 

https://vidmax.com/video/211539-wtf-kids-in-fresno-commiefornia-are-still-forced-to-eat-outside-on-the-ground-wearing-masks-while-6ft-apart

• Like 1

3 hours ago, numnuts said:

Like David Icke said 'The PTB have stepped right out in to the open with Covid 19'. And they messed it right up.

Well, they've gone all in for sure. Whether they've messed up is one to debate. As far as i can see, everything is going to plan. Where do you see the errors?

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

Can you make sense of this conversation which I had with a cafe owner today?

CafeOwner: You were right about the Covid.

DP: I told you so.

CO: I had the Covid and I didn't want to but I had two vax shots.

DP: ......... (thinking....if you had it, you would have an immune protection..... where is the logic in this?

After giving him all the official documentation print outs.....)

No he wasn't sarcastic or anything.

Needless to say, I won't be visiting that cafe anymore.

Later that day, the cafe owner was overheard telling another patron that his wife is pregnant, so he was going to pick up some birth control pills on the way home. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Later that day, the cafe owner was overheard telling another patron that his wife is pregnant, so he was going to pick up some birth control pills on the way home. 

His horse was spotted in a pub, so he closed the stable door!

article-1064208-02D70A2100000578-219_468

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Commie teachers in California still forcing children to act like they are in dystopian novel, wearing masks and keeping distance. Like that would even do anything vs a real highly contagious pathogen, if there was one none of them would even be in school. These people are delusional psychopaths. 

https://vidmax.com/video/211539-wtf-kids-in-fresno-commiefornia-are-still-forced-to-eat-outside-on-the-ground-wearing-masks-while-6ft-apart

From the Golden State, I can also report to seeing an uptick in mask wearing by adults(?) since the mask mandates have been lifted in most areas. Also, I notice the city buses still require masks if you want to ride. I actually see more chin diaper wearing drivers in their own cars now than ever before, as well.

Back to you, Chet... 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic