Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

49 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Should have been to Anti Facts Sir - sorry!

That was the one from a thing like a 5-pronged pickle fork, right? Positive test from that means that you were already immune and didn't need jab. Several of my mates at school were the same.

They called it a patch test. Mine responded so I got the jab. It was very painful. Funny but our chemistry teacher had told us that there was no need because TB had been eradicated years ago in the UK along with smallpox.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Excess deaths in millennials up according to this guy's stats. Calling it a democide!

I doubt we'll know just how many the poison has killed but according to some doctors, it will really show up by the end of 2022 and 2023 when peoples' immune systems can't cope with colds and ordinary flu.

25 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

They called it a patch test. Mine responded so I got the jab. It was very painful. Funny but our chemistry teacher had told us that there was no need because TB had been eradicated years ago in the UK along with smallpox.

I got the belt after my jag in 1st year cause I came out and told all the girls and guys in the cue they where dropping like flies in there.

wish the bastards would try and belt me now 😉

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I read about this stuff before, and didn't believe it could be true, just some made up shit to manipulate people.

But there was one evening when I got home from work, as I walked down the road to my block, there was a Tesco or Asda van pulling away, I opened the communal front door, and at the top of the staircase was the woman who lives upstairs from me, and she was wiping down all the items that had just been delivered to her.

One day, people will look back on this time in history, and realise how ridiculously they were behaving... hopefully!

I reckon I’ve got more chance of winning the lottery. And I’ve never bought a ticket!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spideysensei said:

Typologically then, that would the "guardians" or "SJ" types https://psychology.fandom.com/wiki/Guardian_temperament

In other words, people scoring low on openness to experience, and high on conscientiousness. No hard and fast rules here either though. My mum is an SJ and has been aware of the scam from the start.

AFAICR from college, I am SJ also (ISTJ) - but I don't think I'm actually very much like the description

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Different test, then - probably Mantoux. The one we had meant that if you reacted you DIDN'T get the jab. It was a circle of 5 pin pricks on the inside forearm (tine test).

3 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Should have been to Anti Facts Sir - sorry!

That was the one from a thing like a 5-pronged pickle fork, right? Positive test from that means that you were already immune and didn't need jab. Several of my mates at school were the same.

Yes, the scar of the pronged thing lasted a decade on my delicate white skin! I think it meant I was immune due to something in my family history, I was just relieved not to need it. I had enough health issues as it was. Seemed to spend years being prodded and injected and tested with all sorts.

20 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

AFAICR from college, I am SJ also (ISTJ) - but I don't think I'm actually very much like the description

Descriptions are loose-ish. Individual differences can never be accounted for in a broad typology for obvious reasons. That said, you should be somewhat like the description. Try breaking it down into components rather relying on a broad description of what is really a collection of different facets, and is open to the interpretation and bias of the writer.

Are you more introverted than extraverted?

Do you prefer to live in the 'real' world of concrete; sensory data rather than abstractions and theoretical constructs?

Do you tend to be on the disagreeable side, preferring facts over feelings?

Are you fairly conscientious in your day to day life? (eg, scheduled, organized, a planner)

If you answer yes to these, then you are likely an ISTJ, but don't let that 4 letter acronym or some internet type description confuse the fact that these traits merely happen to align with and are organised under this type. We are more than types and descriptions.

Edited by spideysensei

A newspaper in Australia, western australia I think, proper backwater, ran the headline that it would be boosters for the next 10 years. Directly underneath the article was the story of a female politician dieing of a heart attack at 52. They really are hiding it in plain sight.

photo_2022-03-12_11-48-49.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

HONK HONK!

Surprised there ain't face nappies in the Ukranian flag colours.... just add a strip of yellow and bingo.

Im sure you can fit more virtue in! If the nappy is large enough there should be space for a rainbow too.. what else..

2 minutes ago, truepositive said:

Im sure you can fit more virtue in! If the nappy is large enough there should be space for a rainbow too.. what else..

How about you have the Ukrainian face mask with rainbow letters for NHS and you take a knee every time a man of colour walks past.

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

A newspaper in Australia, western australia I think, proper backwater, ran the headline that it would be boosters for the next 10 years. Directly underneath the article was the story of a female politician dieing of a heart attack at 52. They really are hiding it in plain sight.

Disgusting isn't it. 52 again (what's that about?) 

Mainstream press (particularly the BBC because i watch them like a hawk) love to gloat about the negative consequences of the reset agenda on regular folk(see bottom left of your article about fuel), promote the agenda at the same time, all the while pretending they're disparate and unconnected pieces of news.

• Like 1

The SKY and BBC "reporters" (more like repeaters) can barely hide their glee anymore. Utter souless shites, the lot of them. Watch their eyes as they parrot their tales of terror and tragedy and unimaginable horror that's supposedly going on right behind them, and all over Ukraine. They're demented. You can see them struggling not to laugh.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The SKY and BBC "reporters" (more like repeaters) can barely hide their glee anymore. Utter souless shites, the lot of them. Watch their eyes as they parrot their tales of terror and tragedy and unimaginable horror that's supposedly going on right behind them, and all over Ukraine. They're demented. You can see them struggling not to laugh.

Wrong forum squire.

😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Ha. It's late. But same goes for their delight in reporting the Covid shite. Same MO, different script.

Yep.....By the way, I predict here and now that this forum gets busier than the war one inside a week.

The Ministry of Imaginary Diseases is back on the march.

(See Hugo Talks video above).

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Yep.....By the way, I predict here and now that this forum gets busier than the war one inside a week.

The Ministry of Imaginary Diseases is back on the march.

(See Hugo Talks video above).

I guess the daily tickertape count-ups of cases/deaths will be back to replace the civilians/children deaths in Ukraine before long. The MSM just love to have their numbers. 3 this, 7 that, on and on....

Moved to a small village to be near my parents back in October. Landlady is awake and unvaxxed.

Group of regulars, about 10-15 people, I have got to know are all vaccinated. I just keep my mouth shut.

A few days ago I was wondering, if these vaccines are as bad as we believe, why none of them had suffered anything worse than flu like symptoms after a jab, as I have overheard in their conversations.

Was in yesterday watching the rugby and one of the regulars, 58, non smoker, a bit of a beer gut but looks perfectly healthy, fully vaccinated, revealed he had a heart attack two days ago while out walking his dogs.

33 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Moved to a small village to be near my parents back in October. Landlady is awake and unvaxxed.

Group of regulars, about 10-15 people, I have got to know are all vaccinated. I just keep my mouth shut.

A few days ago I was wondering, if these vaccines are as bad as we believe, why none of them had suffered anything worse than flu like symptoms after a jab, as I have overheard in their conversations.

Was in yesterday watching the rugby and one of the regulars, 58, non smoker, a bit of a beer gut but looks perfectly healthy, fully vaccinated, revealed he had a heart attack two days ago while out walking his dogs.

I really do hope that some of these vaccines haven't had the effectiveness intended or that the body has flushed the toxins through, especially the first two jabs as I know quite a few people who have gone for the first two but after that said fuck it. I am hearing more ambulances lately and also moved away to a more rural place but wonder if it is more the boosted that the "Oxford" Astra Zeneca'd (notice how they sold that one), anyone running along for their boosters is beyond help from people like us who really care/cared.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic