Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

E870696F-93B9-4A8B-93AF-8F313A4E695D.jpeg

Nice one. and that message is..... hail satan (6) foreverrrr (infinity)..... lol

War usually continues for four years.

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

https://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu68.php

quick google search and found this. Could be a load of bollocks. I know nothing about numerology other than that the date of my birth was heralded by angels😁

From that article, this caught my eye... I wonder how many dates corresponding to the numbers below were "crossed off" where significant events in the covid calendar happened? For example, masks introduced on the 24th July.

Just a thought...

• Here is a magic square of sixteen boxes, base 68, made up only with the even numbers from 2 to 32:

28  8  2 30
                               14 18 24 12
                               22 10 16 20
                                4 32 26  6
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

From that article, this caught my eye... I wonder how many dates corresponding to the numbers below were "crossed off" where significant events in the covid calendar happened? For example, masks introduced on the 24th July.

Just a thought...

• Here is a magic square of sixteen boxes, base 68, made up only with the even numbers from 2 to 32:

28  8  2 30
                               14 18 24 12
                               22 10 16 20
                                4 32 26  6

And what does it say this magic square do? 🤔

These are feminine energy....see it's all even numbers.

911 & 311 are all odd numbers.

speaking of which....I've been meaning to say this.....next time you get some notes from the cashpoint, look at the serial number. You won't find many even numbered notes. Trust me....this is magic.  Odd is to disperse, Even to receive...the key is there. 😉

Edited by DaleP

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

This is why it is so important to be aware of the law, the system and our rights... and let's not forget a mandate requires consent, they cannot mandate an experimental drug, and the people that understood this could see what the Austrian Government - much like the UK Government with the care workers - were playing at... it was a bluff to see if the people would fall for it.

Or even licensed drug.

Mind you, Austria doesn't operate under the Common Law unfortunately.

Edited by DaleP

17 hours ago, Staeld said:

And at Barnsley vs Stoke. What I don't understand is why the team medics have to sprint across the pitch to give treatment and when it's dealt with the crowd give rapturous applause? It all seems like theatre. Surely they should have medical staff on hand to deal with these incidents separately and not rely on the team medics sorting it out? These commentators just carry on as though it's normal although unless they are completely stupid they must by now be privately discussing why this is happening so often. Plus sports stations like talkSPORT have never questioned why this is happening. The only pundit that did was Trevor Sinclair a few weeks back and he was cut off abruptly. Also talkSPORT are still running ads during every break pushing the vaccine on kids which probably accounts the silence as all the media are bought and paid for by the government.

And the government are bought and paid for by those that cannot be mentioned.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

68 is the largest even number that can be expressed in two ways as the sum of two prime numbers: 68 = 7 + 61 = 31 + 37. 

You have to go to the 606th and 607th digits in the decimal expansion of pi (3.14159265…) before you see the number 68.

EVERY  other two-digit number occurs earlier in the value of pi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know if there's any significance in those two facts but thought I'd throw them in.

all this numerology makes sense.

So the Elite are a bunch of retards that believes in numbers somehow. yahooo were in for a hell of a ride folks

still waiting for the rug pull theory to happens.

4 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

This is great news regardless. I mean it just goes to show how fear controls people. A lot of people would have succumbed to this through fear and a sense of powerlessness and hopelessness. It was all a show, and sadly a lot of people caved in so easily. 

Spot on, but the "fear" contrived for this was intense, the strongest since the nuclear war fears of the 70's. Although this was far more personal, what with people caving in for holidays and restaurants of all things. They made it seem hopeless, the jab the only way out - although after 6 months of jabbing that was an obvious lie.

The only way out was to refuse the jab, which growing numbers did - even if only the booster.

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

Nice one. and that message is..... hail satan (6) foreverrrr (infinity)..... lol

War usually continues for four years.

Satan has nothing to do with 666. It is a very special number in mathematics. If you understand, it will actually lead to amazing eye opening. Again, those that rule and pretend to do it all for your own good don't want you to be curious or have understanding. Hence they make it real easy for the sheeple and blame Satan. Yawn. Because everyone who doesn't get how religion is the bad guy will go bonkers when they hear the name Satan. 

Satan is equal to the scientists and people who are trying so hard for you to see through all the crap, but just like those who go mental when you try to enlighten them about the covid hoax, so many are still serving the wrong side. Satan or the Serpent are those good people literally demonised, banned and cancelled, and you all go along with it by perpetuating their newspeak using their words. Satan juice, Satanic numbers etc. 

If you can't see this, then how on earth cam I trust you to see through polititians, who all belong to the same cabal as the church?

Believe in a god if you must, but it's time to see religion for what it is.

Satan is merely a freedom fighter, a scientist, a sane voice against the absolute oppression by a manmade sky authority to keep you obediant with fear of a wise being. Check out 666 mathematically, it's not an "evil" number but a very, if not the, most important number in existence. 🙄🤫🤔

5 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

OK fine, numerology and all that, but what is the significance of the number 68? 🤷‍♂️

(forgive my ignorance if it has some profound esoteric meaning)

68 upside down = 89

I’m sure 9/11/89 (9th November 1989) is the day the Berlin Wall came down. 

3 hours ago, Nonononono said:

Satan has nothing to do with 666. It is a very special number in mathematics. If you understand, it will actually lead to amazing eye opening. Again, those that rule and pretend to do it all for your own good don't want you to be curious or have understanding. Hence they make it real easy for the sheeple and blame Satan. Yawn. Because everyone who doesn't get how religion is the bad guy will go bonkers when they hear the name Satan. 

Satan is equal to the scientists and people who are trying so hard for you to see through all the crap, but just like those who go mental when you try to enlighten them about the covid hoax, so many are still serving the wrong side. Satan or the Serpent are those good people literally demonised, banned and cancelled, and you all go along with it by perpetuating their newspeak using their words. Satan juice, Satanic numbers etc. 

If you can't see this, then how on earth cam I trust you to see through polititians, who all belong to the same cabal as the church?

Believe in a god if you must, but it's time to see religion for what it is.

Satan is merely a freedom fighter, a scientist, a sane voice against the absolute oppression by a manmade sky authority to keep you obediant with fear of a wise being. Check out 666 mathematically, it's not an "evil" number but a very, if not the, most important number in existence. 🙄🤫🤔

I would be very interested if you could kindly provide sone source material or link that I can read that substantiates the viewpoint you have posted regarding Satan because I have never heard this theory you have put forward especially regarding the misuse of the term most of us on this forum have adopted to the convid jab, "Satan juice". 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nonononono said:

Satan has nothing to do with 666. 

Revelations 13:18, “This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.”

This number actually indicates a name. The number "666" is the numerical value of the name of the coming Antichrist. According to John in the Bible, "those who are wise can get an insight into the Antichrist's identity by knowing the number of his name." 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Revelations 13:18, “This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.”

This number actually indicates a name. The number "666" is the numerical value of the name of the coming Antichrist. According to John in the Bible, "those who are wise can get an insight into the Antichrist's identity by knowing the number of his name." 

Yeah, that's whats in the bible. In mathematics it isn't evil at all, it's ingenious. Hence my long post. Quoting the bible to me is as much use as quoting Klaus Schwab's book to tell me how he is right. That was my point. The bible was written by humans. Any real omnipotent being would not behave like a human, with orders and fearmongering, hatred and murder, yet the biblical god does. He's petty, angry and loves dishing out punishment. The biblical god is an impostor out to rule over humans. 

Nature however contains all numbers and none of them are evil. 

J&J helped fund 1971 study where ASBESTOS was injected into mostly black inmates paid up to $300 to determine if deadly substance was safe to use in talcum powder

• Controversial studies performed at a Philadelphia prison that left participants maimed and injured have been tied to Johnson & Johnson
  • The company funded some of Dr Albert Kingman's, a disgraced dermatologist, studies ay Holmesburg prison where he injected prisoners with asbestos
  • Studies were previously known about, but tied only to the U.S. government and Dow chemical
  • Participants were paid anywhere from $10 to $300 to take part in dangerous experiments
  • J&J already owes $3.5 billion in settlements for issues regarding its baby powder products causing cancer and filed for bankruptcy this year

By Mansur Shaheen U.S. Deputy Health Editor For Dailymail.Com

Published: 19:29 GMT, 8 March 2022 | Updated: 22:45 GMT, 8 March 2022

Pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson helped fund a 1960s prison experiment when a group of majority-black Pennsylvania prisoners were injected with asbestos to determine whether the substance was safe to use in talcum powder.

Documents confirming the company's involvement were obtained by Bloomberg, tying the New Jersey-based company to controversial experiments led by Dr Albert Kligman, a University of Pennsylvania dermatologist whose human experiments have widely condemned as brutal and unethical. He died in 2010 aged 93. 

Inmates at Holmesburg Prison in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, were offered $10 to $300 - equivalent to between $100 to $2,500 in today's money when adjusted for inflation - to take part in the study - though they were likely unaware of the significant risk they were undertaking.

Participants were injected with asbestos and talc - a powder that forms the base of J&J's iconic baby powder product. Asbestos is an extremely dangerous chemical that is tied to lung cancers, among other conditions. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10590781/Pharma-giant-J-J-accused-testing-cancer-causing-asbestos-imprisoned-black-men.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The vaccine tent was in town yesterday..just when I thought they'd sort of quit for good they're back.

Funny that the vaccine tent lead to an increase in people wearing masks again. (From my quick observation. )

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Sad 1

I am back in the UK at the moment, well just about to leave in the next couple of days (was back due to my mum passing away) and I was in a Wetherspoons (a chain of pubs in the UK for those who don't know). Sitting there in the space of 20 minutes or so I heard conversations behind and in front of me. Firstly a young couple with the lady saying "you know, that woman from work I was telling you about who collapsed", and behind me an elderly gentleman saying to a staff member "yeah I a hanging in there, my son died 4 weeks ago and I am just about surviving day to day, luckily I have great friends. My son was only 57"

On top of this I have heard family saying "so many people have died in the last 12 months'. Heard people on a football forum saying "so many of our supporters have died in the last couple of years". And funeral services seem to be around 5-6 weeks from death to ceremony. Definitely more people dying. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I am back in the UK at the moment, well just about to leave in the next couple of days (was back due to my mum passing away) and I was in a Wetherspoons (a chain of pubs in the UK for those who don't know). Sitting there in the space of 20 minutes or so I heard conversations behind and in front of me. Firstly a young couple with the lady saying "you know, that woman from work I was telling you about who collapsed", and behind me an elderly gentleman saying to a staff member "yeah I a hanging in there, my son died 4 weeks ago and I am just about surviving day to day, luckily I have great friends. My son was only 57"

On top of this I have heard family saying "so many people have died in the last 12 months'. Heard people on a football forum saying "so many of our supporters have died in the last couple of years". And funeral services seem to be around 5-6 weeks from death to ceremony. Definitely more people dying. 

I have a friend who has a brother that works in the Funeral business.

He says that deaths have gone through the roof at all of his firm's branches in the last 6 months....So much so that staff are demanding higher wages as they're working so much harder than they used to!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I have a friend who has a brother that works in the Funeral business.

He says that deaths have gone through the roof at all of his firm's branches in the last 6 months....So much so that staff are demanding higher wages as they're working so much harder than they used to!

That does not surprise me Ziggy. I have heard of people (several) dying locally and then having to wait 5 or 6 weeks for the service and that is in crematoriums who probably can get through many more services. When I was last in the UK (4 years ago or so as my last planned trip was cancelled due to the bollocks) my ex-step father passed and from death to service it was around 7 or 8 days, so 'something' has certainly changed. 

I was tempted to ask a load of questions to the Funeral Services we used for mum but the timing was never right with family around. The little bit he did reveal was that they are 'very busy'. When you sit in a pub and can hear conversations back and front of death and collapses you know something is not right. I mean we all knew anyway, but it seems to be everywhere. 

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic