Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I wonder if someone has done a stat analysis of the ratio of professional athletes there are in comparison to the normal population; then lets x that by how many pro-athletes have died to get a gist of how many normal people are dying -I bet the numbers are horrific.

You do the maths Skitz...i'm terrible with numbers

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

You do the maths Skitz...i'm terrible with numbers

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

add to professional athletes Hollyweird celebs and music stars and media personalities and other people in the public spotlight.....just the other day some 52 yo Victorian Lab party member dropped of a heart attack....but throughout last year "famous" people, young-ish ones, were  dropping like flies... extrapolate out to the everyday populations.....the death/injury numbers are catastrophic - and it's all coming out.. lucky there's a new war to focus on...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Just an observation about genetically modified food ...

My daughter is opening a pick & mix sweet shop tomorrow. Naturally, this has involved a lot of extra work for us due to Natasha's Law, where all ingredients and allergens must be listed, by Law,  for every product on sale.

So, I have been OCR scanning the labels of all the products coming into the shop and making product labels for everything. Because of all this work (over a period of months now) I am starting to notice labelling of many of the newer product lines has started to include a * after 'Glucose Syrup*' in the ingredients list, with this note underneath:

*Contains Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Looks like a lot of this GMO stuff is being stealthily introduced, even into sweets. I mean, unless you suffer from allergies, who reads these ingredients labels anyway?

I'm the sort of weirdo that reads the labels meticulously!

Glucose syrup is an amazing one because when I was a child at school corn syrup / corn starch was a known awful additive in junk.food.

There was a lot of attempts from school mums at the time to eradicate it.

So when I discovered this glucose syrup years later; I soon realised after googling that it was one and the same thing as corn starch / corn syrup / corn flour... Just rebranded and renamed as glucose syrup.

The glucose actually comes from you guessed it , corn, barley , rapeseed and all the other Monsanto based crap!

Another interesting one is palm oil being labelled as palm fats or even vegetable fats.

Not sure how they got away with renaming these things and introducing it into our foods so easily.

It's similar to how they use rhetoric in law etc .. they just rebrand words and terms so we don't understand them...

Elite bastards

Edited by Longtermlurker
  • Like 2

The following story at least to me lends weight to the theory that each vaccine connects you to a grid, and is traceable. How else do they scupper these ways of avoiding the vaccine? These and the other stories previously about saline, nurses not administering the vaccine, family members going to another family member all to avoid vaccines, does make you wonder if there is truth to those who say the vaccine connects you to a grid (bluetooth)

Brisbane teacher fined over COVID-19 vaccine fraud plot (msn.com)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

I would be very interested if you could kindly provide sone source material or link that I can read that substantiates the viewpoint you have posted regarding Satan because I have never heard this theory you have put forward especially regarding the misuse of the term most of us on this forum have adopted to the convid jab, "Satan juice". 

I don't have any reference link but everybody works for the one god, the Creator imo.

Satan is of no problem IF you have worked out all of your kinks and come to terms with your weakness and vice etc....

This goes for your enemies. If they can't poke you, what have you got to be afraid of?

You can deliver me a lorry load of JD and it will sit in my storage for years, give me a bucket load of cocain.... I'd flush it down the toilet. Not gonna make me an addict.🤗

Both light and dark are necessary. If you go through a darker time, YOU turn it around so that you get benefits from it.

By this, it is win-win whatever happens.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Just an observation about genetically modified food ...

My daughter is opening a pick & mix sweet shop tomorrow. Naturally, this has involved a lot of extra work for us due to Natasha's Law, where all ingredients and allergens must be listed, by Law,  for every product on sale.

So, I have been OCR scanning the labels of all the products coming into the shop and making product labels for everything. Because of all this work (over a period of months now) I am starting to notice labelling of many of the newer product lines has started to include a * after 'Glucose Syrup*' in the ingredients list, with this note underneath:

*Contains Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Looks like a lot of this GMO stuff is being stealthily introduced, even into sweets. I mean, unless you suffer from allergies, who reads these ingredients labels anyway?

Ah is that why Waitrose has stuck 'Contains milk' label on every single cheese..... lol

Ask your daughter to not stock GMO sweets...... it could affect her by breathing in the particles.

There are plenty of other alternatives like organic gummy bears.

On 3/9/2022 at 2:11 PM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

68 is the largest even number that can be expressed in two ways as the sum of two prime numbers: 68 = 7 + 61 = 31 + 37. 

You have to go to the 606th and 607th digits in the decimal expansion of pi (3.14159265…) before you see the number 68.

EVERY  other two-digit number occurs earlier in the value of pi.

Phew! This is all doin my brain in you know 😰

On 2/23/2022 at 11:28 AM, Macnamara said:

It is not because the political class are idiots. They WANT people to believe that so that they keep voting back and forth between the same two political parties which are both controlled by the central bankers. Its not incompetancy; They are destroying this country BY DESIGN

MPs slam ministers over 'mistakes, waste, loss and fraud' in £370BILLION Covid response warning the country will be paying for decades

• Public Accounts Committee has blasted Government over Covid response errors
  • PAC's Meg Hillier said there was an 'unacceptable level of mistakes, waste, loss'
  • Committee told Rishi Sunak he must set out how much Covid cash will be lost

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10542205/MPs-slam-ministers-waste-loss-fraud-Covid-response.html

Waste and loss are nice euphemisms for corruption and fraud. I still can't quite believe how they managed to get away, so far at least, with claiming that the NHS 'Test And Trace' system really needed £37 billion to get going. It is so obscene. I reckon that an awful lot of masonic fraud went on there. Or should I only say 'business'? Nudge nudge; wink wink.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHS_Test_and_Trace

On 2/23/2022 at 9:35 PM, Nip said:

As things stand, North Korea doesn't sound so awful after all. Anyone ?

Indeed, but I think that I would try China first.

On 2/25/2022 at 12:55 AM, BossCrow said:

873532210_PrimeMinisterofMEMES(58).jpg.940fd29d77d18bc95a846453ade5e032.jpg

That sort of comparison can be applied to so much that the mass media do and don't cover. One of the best recent ones, is going after BoJo for not initially paying for his flat refurbishment; while paying scant attention to all of the Covid contract fraud.

On 2/24/2022 at 5:46 PM, MarcusOmouse said:

As the truth about this vaccines appears to be as leaky as the vaccines themselves, is it any surprise that we are now finding war breaking out - orchestrated of course by the usual suspects? Know the outcome and you will see the journey - David Icke. Everything certainly seems to be coming to a head, for sure. Stay strong folks.

And notice how BoJo, by playing along with it all, has had the heat he was feeling reduced.

On 2/24/2022 at 11:06 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

Coincidence? All freemasons? America are really angry at china are they for releasing 'coronavirus'? America want some kind of war with China for this and for them taking over the world economy and vice-versa (yawn) ALL bullshit, Russia want Ukraine or at least part of it do they?  (even bigger Yawn)
All planned for decades/centuries. They're all undefuckable aren't they?

China banned freemasonry in the 1970's, which is probably why they are now doing quite well for themselves.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 4:03 PM, bamboozooka said:

bbc says everyones got antibodies to the rona. feb21 2022.

_123283481_antibodies_by_age_all_groups-

They intend to blame Long Covid for many of the injuries and deaths caused by the vaccines. Hence, they came up with some bullshit antibody test, so they could then say 'Look, this person had Covid once and it is now responsible for causing their recent woes'.  

9 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

All Covid travel restrictions ‘could be scrapped next week’ in Easter holiday boost

Passenger locator forms and testing for the unvaccinated is expected to be ditched. All remaining Covid travel restrictions could be lifted in days in a boost for the Easter holidays, it was reported on Wednesday.

Full article at https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/covid-travel-restrictions-scrapped-tests-passenger-locator-form-easter-holidays-b986934.html?itm_source=Internal&itm_channel=homepage_trending_article_component&itm_campaign=trending_section&itm_content=2

I noticed a small resurgence, in the mass media's Covid narrative, over the past few days. Off the top of my head, there were the stories about Hong Kong now experiencing more deaths and the U.K. now experiencing more hospitalisations. Maybe they are using these massaged stories, so as to try and stop the relaxing of any more restrictions.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic