Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

Another medical emergency, another games is stopped, this time at Anfield as a supporter is taken ill. All completely normal and nothing to worry about, it`s always been like this. 

If we were still in the depths of the Covid con, it would be difficult for the msm to ignore this, but because we've now been shifted to the depths of the Ukraine con, there's barely a whiff. Pathetic, if you can see.

2 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Another medical emergency, another games is stopped, this time at Anfield as a supporter is taken ill. All completely normal and nothing to worry about, it`s always been like this. 

And at Barnsley vs Stoke. What I don't understand is why the team medics have to sprint across the pitch to give treatment and when it's dealt with the crowd give rapturous applause? It all seems like theatre. Surely they should have medical staff on hand to deal with these incidents separately and not rely on the team medics sorting it out? These commentators just carry on as though it's normal although unless they are completely stupid they must by now be privately discussing why this is happening so often. Plus sports stations like talkSPORT have never questioned why this is happening. The only pundit that did was Trevor Sinclair a few weeks back and he was cut off abruptly. Also talkSPORT are still running ads during every break pushing the vaccine on kids which probably accounts the silence as all the media are bought and paid for by the government.

Edited by Staeld
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, skitzorat said:

🤣

275132732_10166277789710360_7501668462907801611_n.jpg.0c50dab893045246d22d34a8cdc1bb04.jpg

NZ$2.89999 ($2.90) is:

~€1.82 /L

~£1.51 /L

~AU$2.71 /L

~CA$2.53 /L

~US$7.46 /USg

If I find one of those I'd write with my permanent marker 'CUNT' with an arrow pointing at her.

Or even better, 'A horse says...'

12 hours ago, zarkov said:

Interesting 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fVR9txa6JMJc/

Oct2019 wuhan turned on 5g  21 million cellphones disappeared @around 46mins !

Would be interesting to know if italy suffered the same cellphone disappearance!

Are we entering a Star Trek age? 🤔

Did the mobiles disappeared while they had in their hand? wow

Will people disappear as well? I/We've never expected this from 5G.

Re: Kevin Westley's channel, there is no guilt or admission. It's all a part of the plan, the scheming, scamming. if an alphabet agent did this out of guilt, the video would have got pulled immediately.

And the guy that was interviewed at 1'08'00, he flashes 666 with the hand sign.

These clown has to be stopped.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Saved said:

I finally have some sort of cold after a long time without one. Whether it has been caught or whether it is the body flushing out unwanted junk without any external cause isn't really of any concern to me right now. I no longer drink for the hell of it but I did buy a 700ml bottle of Jack Daniels two and a half years ago for medicinal purposes - because I know from experience that a Toddy works better than any symptom relief you can buy from a pharmacy.

Sunday morning was a rough time. I woke with a storming headache with hot and cold flashes, whooshing in my ears, profuse sweating - the usual really. I did think to myself that it would be labeled as Omicron should I do something stupid like telling the NHS my symptoms. Thankfully, none of that testing stuff is required in my workplace since Ukraine happened and so I just reported that I would not be in work for the next few shifts.

Rest, spring water galore, fruit, extra vitamins, Manuka (829+MGO and 20+UMF), continuing with 0.5g NAC (a daily regiment), lemon.

Tonight, I shall crack open the Jack Daniels for the first time. Mine will be a double with hot water, honey and lemon. I will report back in the morning but I am already feeling so much better than I was two days ago. My family also had their first cold symptoms in a long time and their symptoms lasted a week to ten days. The (estranged) wife has suffered the longest and was quite gleeful when telling me to expect to feel like crap for over a week.

Cheers

Toddy.jpg

Is this a fake JD? I've never seem this bottle.

20 hours ago, DarianF said:

If any cunt ever looked like a stereotypical alien, it's this dude. He should audition for star trek. No makeup or costume  required.

Don't think they would allow him on star trek, might scare all the alien monsters away, probably give them nightmares:

The aliens: " I thought i was an ugly soul-sucking evil bastard, until i saw that thing, remind me never to invade earth again

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

Is this a fake JD? I've never seem this bottle.

No, it is one of their official variants. From JD home page: "Inspired by the original gentleman distiller and our founder, Gentleman Jack undergoes a second charcoal mellowing to achieve exceptional smoothness. Its balanced flavor is perfect for celebrating life’s extraordinary occasions, plus all the moments along the way."

That is what their marketing department came up with. My interpretation would be:

"Far removed from the black and white bottle you are all used to. This will set your chest on fire and put you into oblivion for hours. Forget about any nutty cinnamon after taste as you will be too busy shuddering."

Slept straight through for five hours without moving and within ten minutes of that Toddy going down the hatch. The fire in my entire chest region really felt like flames, as if anything trying to settle on my chest was incinerated. I woke up feeling cleansed and the aches in my muscles have gone. I still have a blocked nose and that's about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, alexa said:

So this is what happened to all the sheep 🤣

'Covid brain' IS real: Illness can cause regions of the brain to SHRINK and lead to cognitive decline, new study finds 

Brain scans from people who have been infected with Covid-19 have revealed that the virus can cause tissue damage and shrinking in regions of the brain linked to smell.

During their study scientists from the University of Oxford examined the brains of 785 participants aged 51-81 who had received MRI scans both before and after infection. Their findings revealed the effects of the virus included a greater reduction in grey matter thickness in the orbitofrontal cortex and parahippocampal gyrus regions, which are associated with smell and the memory of events.

Those who had contracted Covid-19 also displayed evidence of tissue damage in the brain and showed greater cognitive decline between their two scans. The latest research comes after scientists at the University of Edinburgh uncovered more than a dozen genetic quirks that may explain why some people are more vulnerable to severe Covid than others. 

DM

MSM is the real cause of brain damage!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

Their findings revealed the effects of the virus included a greater reduction in grey matter thickness in the orbitofrontal cortex and parahippocampal gyrus regions, which are associated with smell and the memory of events.

Those Faily Mail readers will be getting a bit of pre cum with those long words reinforcing their new found understanding viruses and the associated loss of smell all helping to build the mental picture and slot together the pieces in the puzzle so they can explain their superior knowledge at the next dinner party.

meanwhile I smell bullshit, probably something observed in everyone in the recovery from a common cold.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, campanar said:

The f**kers in Austria... have done a Savage Jab-it, pulled the mandate at the last minute. Hope those who took the jab because of the coercion can sue the **** out of those responsible. 

https://www.euronews.com/2022/03/09/austria-to-suspend-its-controversial-covid-vaccine-mandate

This is why it is so important to be aware of the law, the system and our rights... and let's not forget a mandate requires consent, they cannot mandate an experimental drug, and the people that understood this could see what the Austrian Government - much like the UK Government with the care workers - were playing at... it was a bluff to see if the people would fall for it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, campanar said:

The f**kers in Austria... have done a Savage Jab-it, pulled the mandate at the last minute. Hope those who took the jab because of the coercion can sue the **** out of those responsible. 

https://www.euronews.com/2022/03/09/austria-to-suspend-its-controversial-covid-vaccine-mandate

This is great news regardless. I mean it just goes to show how fear controls people. A lot of people would have succumbed to this through fear and a sense of powerlessness and hopelessness. It was all a show, and sadly a lot of people caved in so easily. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

OK fine, numerology and all that, but what is the significance of the number 68? 🤷‍♂️

(forgive my ignorance if it has some profound esoteric meaning)

https://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu68.php

quick google search and found this. Could be a load of bollocks. I know nothing about numerology other than that the date of my birth was heralded by angels😁

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

E870696F-93B9-4A8B-93AF-8F313A4E695D.jpeg

68 is the largest even number that can be expressed in two ways as the sum of two prime numbers: 68 = 7 + 61 = 31 + 37. 

You have to go to the 606th and 607th digits in the decimal expansion of pi (3.14159265…) before you see the number 68.

EVERY  other two-digit number occurs earlier in the value of pi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know if there's any significance in those two facts but thought I'd throw them in.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Saved said:

Yes, I have zinc and vitamin D as part of my usual regime. I tend to drop the D down when the sun begins to shine warm but take it all the way through the dark months. I used to drink Jim Beam as it seemed to go down a bit easier than the traditional Jack Daniels. This JD is supposed to be more mellow with a hint of banana, cinnamon and citrus, though I won't be able to confirm that until I taste it later on tonight.

I didn't know that zinc lozenges were a thing.

Yeah mate - they're right zesty (got the exactly same ones SimonTV 's got)  They're so nice they're like chalky sweets.
(especially good for men Zinc is - down there in the trouser department too)👍

45 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

68 is the largest even number that can be expressed in two ways as the sum of two prime numbers: 68 = 7 + 61 = 31 + 37. 

You have to go to the 606th and 607th digits in the decimal expansion of pi (3.14159265…) before you see the number 68.

EVERY  other two-digit number occurs earlier in the value of pi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know if there's any significance in those two facts but thought I'd throw them in.

I know nothing of numerology, other than 666, which is what I first saw in

Then I found 888 = Jesus...

The name "Jesus" is unique, because it means "Yah (Yahweh i.e. God) is salvation" and this is additionally strengthened by the numerical value 888 (24x37=8x111=2x444). This important number symbolizes eternity and perfection. It also symbolizes the victory over evil. 

https://bible-menorah.jimdofree.com/english/888/

Who knows though

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

I know nothing of numerology, other than 666, which is what I first saw in

Then I found 888 = Jesus...

The name "Jesus" is unique, because it means "Yah (Yahweh i.e. God) is salvation" and this is additionally strengthened by the numerical value 888 (24x37=8x111=2x444). This important number symbolizes eternity and perfection. It also symbolizes the victory over evil. 

https://bible-menorah.jimdofree.com/english/888/

Who knows though

Thanks for that.

Excellent stuff.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic