Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, DarianF said:

If any cunt ever looked like a stereotypical alien, it's this dude. He should audition for star trek. No makeup or costume  required.

57 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

🤣

275132732_10166277789710360_7501668462907801611_n.jpg.0c50dab893045246d22d34a8cdc1bb04.jpg

NZ$2.89999 ($2.90) is:

~€1.82 /L

~£1.51 /L

~AU$2.71 /L

~CA$2.53 /L

~US$7.46 /USg

Sure it's not Putin who did it? Corona is so yesterday... for good reason as they try to wriggle of the hook....

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/living-standards-return-70s-household-152043818.html

Russia’s invasion will push inflation above 8pc, the think tank estimated

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

If any cunt ever looked like a stereotypical alien, it's this dude. He should audition for star trek. No makeup or costume  required.

normies thinks he looks normal in the same way they think melinda gates looks like a woman

• Haha 1

So this is what happened to all the sheep 🤣

'Covid brain' IS real: Illness can cause regions of the brain to SHRINK and lead to cognitive decline, new study finds 

Brain scans from people who have been infected with Covid-19 have revealed that the virus can cause tissue damage and shrinking in regions of the brain linked to smell.

During their study scientists from the University of Oxford examined the brains of 785 participants aged 51-81 who had received MRI scans both before and after infection. Their findings revealed the effects of the virus included a greater reduction in grey matter thickness in the orbitofrontal cortex and parahippocampal gyrus regions, which are associated with smell and the memory of events.

Those who had contracted Covid-19 also displayed evidence of tissue damage in the brain and showed greater cognitive decline between their two scans. The latest research comes after scientists at the University of Edinburgh uncovered more than a dozen genetic quirks that may explain why some people are more vulnerable to severe Covid than others. 

DM

49 minutes ago, alexa said:

So this is what happened to all the sheep 🤣

'Covid brain' IS real: Illness can cause regions of the brain to SHRINK and lead to cognitive decline, new study finds 

Brain scans from people who have been infected with Covid-19 have revealed that the virus can cause tissue damage and shrinking in regions of the brain linked to smell.

During their study scientists from the University of Oxford examined the brains of 785 participants aged 51-81 who had received MRI scans both before and after infection. Their findings revealed the effects of the virus included a greater reduction in grey matter thickness in the orbitofrontal cortex and parahippocampal gyrus regions, which are associated with smell and the memory of events.

Those who had contracted Covid-19 also displayed evidence of tissue damage in the brain and showed greater cognitive decline between their two scans. The latest research comes after scientists at the University of Edinburgh uncovered more than a dozen genetic quirks that may explain why some people are more vulnerable to severe Covid than others. 

DM

The daily mail readers will find that the study fits all the covid side effects that were in the news and therefore it'll all make perfect sense.

I came down with a cold in the morning yesterday, sneezing like crazy and flipping between bunged up and running nose. Went for a decent walk in the sunshine and fresh air, in the evening a couple of stouts and a whisky toddy. A only a little heady today, how I normally feel after some booze, other than that, fine.

I wonder which of the bullshit variants they could label that one with then? War, Putin and the prices of commodities are a far better distraction now for the Rishi dishi money printing in 2020.

Edited by Trufflepig
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

The daily mail readers will find that the study fits all the covid side effects that were in the news and therefore it'll all make perfect sense.

I came down with a cold in the morning yesterday, sneezing like crazy and flipping between bunged up and running nose. Went for a decent walk in the sunshine and fresh air, in the evening a couple of stouts and a whisky toddy. A only a little heady today, how I normally feel after some booze, other than that, fine.

I wonder which of the bullshit variants they could label that one with then? War, Putin and the prices of commodities are a far better distraction now for the Rishi dishi money printing in 2020.

Obviously the Putin variant as we just had Omicron so must be on P now.

5 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Obviously the Putin variant as we just had Omicron so must be on P now.

Its quite bad but think I'll survive, lost taste and smell until I scooped some hummus and franks hot sauce on a pitta and that sorted it out.

Posted (edited)
On 2/21/2022 at 9:15 PM, Orange Alert said:

Another film by John Carpenter which I have always found fascinating and very special, yet generally overlooked, is Halloween 3 - Season of the Witch from 1982, which has become even more poignant 40 years on. I was taken aback to read fairly recently the original screenplay was written by Nigel Kneale, famous for Quatermass, again with many interesting aspects in his books, films and TV series with alien life forms taking over humans, humans undergoing genetic alteration and being harvested.

Halloween III was directed by Tommy Lee Wallace and co-produced by John Carpenter and Debra Hill. However, you can still tell Carpenter was quite involved with the film, not least because he did the music, along with Alan Howarth. Carpenter was definitely trying to tell us things in this film. 

On 2/21/2022 at 11:02 PM, Orange Alert said:

Just worth mentioning from my last post, Nigel Kneale's 1954 BBC TV adaptation of George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four/1984 is being released in April on dual format DVD/Blu-ray. Peter Cushing plays the part of Winston Smith. I know we are now living 1984 for real, but I will be buying it with cash from my nearest high street retailer.

https://shop.bfi.org.uk/nineteen-eighty-four-dual-format-edition.html

I have seen both of the '1984' films, made in 1956 and 1984, but I have never seen the 1954 TV adaptation. I will give it a look. I thought that John Hurt gave quite a good performance in the latter film.   

On 2/22/2022 at 2:09 AM, - TZC - said:

I was never religious in fact I rebelled against the things I was taught, I mocked god, and thought that this ultimately all means nothing. Help a thousand or kill a thousand -  what's the difference in this defaced concrete jungle. I didn't need the scary stick of hell to force me to hold to what's right I wanted to do what's right inherently. I took offence to stories of people watching me ready to cut me down soon as I took a step wrong and didn't confess immediately. Fuck you buddy.

But more and more through simple observation I am coming to a different opinion. I hope that all our actions mean something. I hope it makes a difference understanding so much and still acting with intelligence and reserve rather than thinking there's no recourse to stepping outside of it.

Any good person can fall. This place seems designed to encourage it. I say good people hold your will.

Yes, well said. Good folks need to hold their will.

On 2/22/2022 at 9:27 AM, sickofallthebollocks said:

Maybe Kristina Allsop (off location,location,location) isn't the over-privilaged twerp I thought she might have been, stating:

“COVID is a horrible disease but it is very, very, very rare for it to impact children. They are still at far more danger from journeys in cars, or swimming, or trampolining than COVID. Please do not let anyone persuade you otherwise.”

Satans ringpiece Piers Morgan not happy about that comment:

https://www.aol.co.uk/entertainment/kirstie-allsopp-celebrates-newspapers-apology-120147619.html

When everything finally comes out, then I reckon it will emerge that Piers Morgan never really got jabbed.

On 2/23/2022 at 10:25 AM, SimonTV said:

I went to the dentist and she was like, no mask? I was like no. Have you ever had a vaccine, no. I had to repeat no like 3 times. Then, when last did you ever have a test, I said never, they said whattt, I said never had a test, never worn a mask, never had the vaccine and never had covid. They didn't know to do. hahaha

You are probably lucky that they didn't strap you down and call the cops. I thought that the receptionists at the dental practice my folks use were nutters pre-Covid. Post-Covid, they would keep you on the phone for at least 5 minutes while going over all of their pre-appointment questions and safety protocols. And you could just tell that they really loved it! 😧  

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I have an idea, we can make a sauce, post it on social media that it's all the rage and have it target and cull nazi reptiles. Have that in your cucumber sandwiches you fucking posh twots.

"When everything finally comes out, I reckon it will emerge that Piers Morgan never really got jabbed."

if you can see what is going on Morgan is 100% poisonous fraud and needs culling too. I don't know how some "Irish bloke" has a brother who is a major in the British army.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

I finally have some sort of cold after a long time without one. Whether it has been caught or whether it is the body flushing out unwanted junk without any external cause isn't really of any concern to me right now. I no longer drink for the hell of it but I did buy a 700ml bottle of Jack Daniels two and a half years ago for medicinal purposes - because I know from experience that a Toddy works better than any symptom relief you can buy from a pharmacy.

Sunday morning was a rough time. I woke with a storming headache with hot and cold flashes, whooshing in my ears, profuse sweating - the usual really. I did think to myself that it would be labeled as Omicron should I do something stupid like telling the NHS my symptoms. Thankfully, none of that testing stuff is required in my workplace since Ukraine happened and so I just reported that I would not be in work for the next few shifts.

Rest, spring water galore, fruit, extra vitamins, Manuka (829+MGO and 20+UMF), continuing with 0.5g NAC (a daily regiment), lemon.

Tonight, I shall crack open the Jack Daniels for the first time. Mine will be a double with hot water, honey and lemon. I will report back in the morning but I am already feeling so much better than I was two days ago. My family also had their first cold symptoms in a long time and their symptoms lasted a week to ten days. The (estranged) wife has suffered the longest and was quite gleeful when telling me to expect to feel like crap for over a week.

Cheers

Toddy.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Saved said:

I finally have some sort of cold after a long time without one. Whether it has been caught or whether it is the body flushing out unwanted junk without any external cause isn't really of any concern to me right now. I no longer drink for the hell of it but I did buy a 700ml bottle of Jack Daniels two and a half years ago for medicinal purposes - because I know from experience that a Toddy works better than any symptom relief you can buy from a pharmacy.

Sunday morning was a rough time. I woke with a storming headache with hot and cold flashes, whooshing in my ears, profuse sweating - the usual really. I did think to myself that it would be labeled as Omicron should I do something stupid like telling the NHS my symptoms. Thankfully, none of that testing stuff is required in my workplace since Ukraine happened and so I just reported that I would not be in work for the next few shifts.

Rest, spring water galore, fruit, extra vitamins, Manuka (829+MGO and 20+UMF), continuing with 0.5g NAC (a daily regiment), lemon.

Tonight, I shall crack open the Jack Daniels for the first time. Mine will be a double with hot water, honey and lemon. I will report back in the morning but I am already feeling so much better than I was two days ago. My family also had their first cold symptoms in a long time and their symptoms lasted a week to ten days. The (estranged) wife has suffered the longest and was quite gleeful when telling me to expect to feel like crap for over a week.

Cheers

Toddy.jpg

Take some zinc and vit d. I swear by these zinc lozenges. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0012KJDL4/

Get well soon, also have you tried Jim Beam? I prefer it but I will drink any bourbon. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

Take some zinc and vit d. I swear by these zinc lozenges. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0012KJDL4/

Get well soon, also have you tried Jim Beam? I prefer it but I will drink any bourbon. 

Yes, I have zinc and vitamin D as part of my usual regime. I tend to drop the D down when the sun begins to shine warm but take it all the way through the dark months. I used to drink Jim Beam as it seemed to go down a bit easier than the traditional Jack Daniels. This JD is supposed to be more mellow with a hint of banana, cinnamon and citrus, though I won't be able to confirm that until I taste it later on tonight.

I didn't know that zinc lozenges were a thing.

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I like the Bourbons too. Jim beam, Knob creek. I'm sure the list is endless. That'll sort you out saved, you can even feel it working.

My grandmother used to have a whisky, I thought was a strange drink for an old lady but they knew the appropriate remedies until the pharmakia brainwashed us.

"Risk of another pandemic is HIGH, Chris Whitty warns as world leaders pledge £30MILLION to UK-made universal coronavirus vaccine that can thwart new variants AND other viruses" reports the Mail today

This Covid scam is not over, just taking a break.

"DIOSynVax is working with the structure of proteins, computational biology and on boosting the immune system to work out how vaccines can be used to their best effect.If the plan works, experts believe that vaccines could rapidly be developed against 'Disease X' - unknown pathogens that have yet to emerge but which could cause pandemics"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10590465/Risk-pandemic-HIGH-Chris-Whitty-warns.html

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Another medical emergency, another games is stopped, this time at Anfield as a supporter is taken ill. All completely normal and nothing to worry about, it`s always been like this. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Another medical emergency, another games is stopped, this time at Anfield as a supporter is taken ill. All completely normal and nothing to worry about, it`s always been like this. 

Except it hasn't.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic