Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

39 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Two Thai Masage girls caught on CCTV leaving his place 2 hours before he was found dead......Who did he think he was.....John Entwistle?

steady, national icon whos getting a state funeral must die of natural reasons. 

its a very british affair. 

everyone knows but noone mentions it , ever. 

3 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yeah exactly. it is not like top sportspeople are valuable commodities that likely do extensive medicals to satisfy large insurance companies is it.....hang on a minute... 

They don't seem to treat collapsing sport people any different than anyone else. if you collapse at the local tesco or taking out the bin your unusual heart attack is just as normal as anything else. 

Off Guardian today (Excerpts)

"As the mainstream media power down the pandemic narrative and engage war mode, there’s still time for one last autopsy – the media’s post mortem of the pandemic itself. And, in a beautifully fitting piece of poetic irony, Covid’s autopsy will be inaccurate and fitted to a foregone conclusion.

This week has seen the UK’s SAGE group discontinuing their regular monthly meetings, whilst admitting their predictions were “at variance with reality”.The media are discussing the “bad data” which was used to build the Imperial College models that called for a lockdown.

A Telegraph article quotes Prof Mark Woolhouse, who claims in his recent book that “lockdowns had surprisingly little effect”, and that “Anyone who supported lockdown on the basis of the half-million figure was misled” but still lays the blame at the feet of incompetence, never malice. This is all still part of the story. The post-event navel-gazing. We’ve seen it before. They said 9/11 was the result of a “failure of imagination”. The Iraq War was supposedly the result of “bad intelligence”. Both outright, provable lies. A protective rear-guard for the establishment narrative.

We have all read the facts. The data was fudged, the tests were useless, the statistics artificially inflated, and many deaths were intentionally caused through institutionalized medical negligence. Hospitals received funding bonuses as payoffs.

None of that had anything to do with bad data, or pessimistic models. They did it all on purpose, all of it. Every life lost, every business destroyed, every penny wasted, every child traumatised. Every moment of anxiety and fear – every single one – entirely intentional. They ruined lives and countries and the global economy as a deliberate policy on the back of a vast web of lies, and last act of the deception will be to claim it was a “mistake”. Meanwhile, the same agenda that masked itself behind this “mistake” – mass poverty, food and energy shortages, censorship and social control – is creeping ever closer in a new guise: War.

It’s all the same, no matter what they’re saying, no matter what they’re pretending to care about, what they actually want never changes. “Covid” cost every single one of us something – safety, money, trust, health, friends, family – but it gave us something too – A peek behind the curtain. In their ambition, the establishment exposed their true face. They think if they stop talking about the “great reset”, the “new normal” or “building back better” for a few months we’ll forget.

But we won’t.

They told us, clearly, who they were and what they intended, and now they’re going to

pretend they didn’t mean it.

Don’t believe it. Not for a second"

https://off-guardian.org/2022/03/07/dont-believe-the-medias-fake-post-mortem-the-pandemic-was-not-a-mistake/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Man, you just made my day. Glorious.

I love it! I can watch it on repeat and the grin doesnt leave my face...

"You New World Order traitor piece of sh!T bastard~"

""ooooohhh!!! you got balls on ya boy"   

"....huh, Steve? Mr Sissy-lack.." LOLZ "you treasonous China-working coksucking MFker"

I'm so glad there are true American Men left in this world - and I'm sure there's many of them.....

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Shane Warne died from 'natural causes' according to the Thai authorities. Yeah, yeah the COVD vaccine is very natural isn't it. Apparently Warne had a 'congenital disease'. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-60645939

That's not what the newpaper said. Can't remember which one but I guess one of the dodgy one.

Apparently he went on an extreme diet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I have noticed people driving on their own wearing masks quite a few times lately. In cars with closed windows.

I'm firmly convinced that If these people were made, forcibly, to look at simplified evidence for and against the injections, and then witnessed their own next of kin keeling over & expiring directly after the jab(berwocky) it still would not occur to them even in the vaguest manner, to question any of the propaganda they've digested. 

I've seen plenty of those and still to this day.

Worse case is the one that says there isn't pandemic yet still wearing a mask outdoor. OR they say they have seen a paper with 100 doctors agreeing that vaccine is safe. 🤦‍♂️ I guess, if people are that hardcore there is no place for me to even show all of my bookmarks...... Not my loss though. Typically they are youtubers so I shall be keeping an eye on them when they will fall ill....

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Two Thai Masage girls caught on CCTV leaving his place 2 hours before he was found dead......Who did he think he was.....John Entwistle?

So are you suggesting that he could have been suicided? OR that you could say he probably had an enjoyable experience just before his departure from his physical body? Prisoners usually have their last supper of their choice..... Nice timing...not many people will know their last moment.

14 minutes ago, DaleP said:

So are you suggesting that he could have been suicided? OR that you could say he probably had an enjoyable experience just before his departure from his physical body? Prisoners usually have their last supper of their choice..... Nice timing...not many people will know their last moment.

Not for one moment suggesting he was 'suicided'

• Like 1

I say good ridden's to bad rubbish 👍

At least it's not going in the bin! No10 wants to burn up to 580 LORRIES' worth of unused face masks, gloves and aprons each month to make electricity so that £4BILLION of PPE doesn't go to waste.

Department of Health bosses told MPs in Westminster today they have a radical plan to avoid wasting 5.5billion pieces of faulty or excess PPE bought during the pandemic.

• Haha 1

On 3/7/2022 at 5:42 PM, jack121 said:

Question: Who on earth is going to listen to this bald bastard, creepy looking kiddy fiddling motherfucker, satanic cocksucking, ugly, big eared bar steward, international idiot, all round arsehole shit spewer with a mouth like a toilet from hell.

Answer: most of the country.

Oops, sorry, my bad.

If any cunt ever looked like a stereotypical alien, it's this dude. He should audition for star trek. No makeup or costume  required.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic