Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

15 hours ago, Staeld said:

My sister and her daughter run a dance school. I will ask her if it's okay for me to post the message she sent me about what happened. But basically they were visited by the Covid compliance team and they said the dance school wasn't Covid compliant because teachers weren't jabbed. She said it was a very unpleasant experience. But they changed their mind the next day because they deemed it as community sport (which is what my sister was arguing at the start). Apparently in Victoria community sports doesn't have a mandate for teachers to be jabbed. Then two days later she received a fine of $2726 because she wasn't jabbed. She reckons somebody must have reported her. 

WTAF. After this I would rather escape to Mexico... 😞

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

The Excuses Begin: SAGE Admit Forecasts Were Wrong But Blame Brits

feature_graham-medley-777x437.jpg

Posted By: Unredacted Staff March 3, 2022

Grim modelling that over-egged the Omicron wave failed to ‘accurately predict the numbers’ because Brits changed their behaviour and models failed to factor that in.

When the ultra-transmissible variant struck, SAGE scientists warned that deaths could peak at 6,000 a day, sparking calls for another lockdown.

But in reality, fatalities only reached 300 a day, a quarter of the levels seen last winter.

Professor Graham Medley, who chairs a modelling group feeding into SAGE, told MPs it was almost impossible to predict human behaviour and that it was his job to consider pessimistic outcomes.

‘The epidemic is dynamic,’ he said. ‘People’s responses to the situation in March 2020 were very different to those in November 2020 and very different again in January 2021.’

Professor Medley, based at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, added: ‘The modelling is there to understand the process and what’s going on. We know we cannot accurately predict the numbers but we can give insight into the processes that determine the outcomes.’

Professor Medley, who heads up the Scientific Pandemic Insights Group on Modelling (SPI-M), was speaking to MPs in the Science and Technology Committee yesterday.

Another expert who gave evidence to the Commons committee said he feared the incorrect models could prompt Britons to ignore warnings in future.

Cambridge University epidemiologist Dr Raghib Ali said: ‘My concern is next time there is a new variant doctors will go on TV and say “this is bad” but people will say, “you got a lot wrong last time, we’re not going to listen”, and that’s very dangerous.’

If your shit at your job you get sacked so they fckers should be fired and prosecuted 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Celticdevil said:

If your shit at your job you get sacked so they fckers should be fired and prosecuted 🤷‍♂️

At this level they should go to prison... For instance if you operate heavy machines you can go to jail if your reckless work kills someone... 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Human10 said:

They have strange voice modulation. Is it after vaccine?

Seems to be the woke brigade gay and trans luvers not a prob with gay fckers but trans peeps just get off on wearing there mums tights.

Mum issues they need a swift kick in the balls with there rainbow hats that includes the women saying oh it’s so woke to be a pervert Fck them all 😎

• Haha 1

Was in Devon for the weekend and just near Clyst St Mary, one of those temp digital signs at the side of the road saying

Get Boosted now, name of venue then below Do it for Devon.

These cunts just never give up do they. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

Was in Devon for the weekend and just near Clyst St Mary, one of those temp digital signs at the side of the road saying

1 minute ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

There are plenty of banners saying similar in my village, thinking of phoning the authorities and asking them to remove fly posting and litter.

"Every adult in the country needs to get a booster vaccine."

If it's not mandatory yet, it sure will be soon.

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"Every adult in the country needs to get a booster vaccine."

If it's not mandatory yet, it sure will be soon.

Every adult needs to wake up and get with the program. These fuckers really want us dead, we really must reverse this and round them up for hanging. Even the most useless sleepers the last two years must get a feeling that some fin ain't quite right.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

Every adult needs to wake up and get with the program. These fuckers really want us dead, we really must reverse this and round them up for hanging. Even the most useless sleepers the last two years must get a feeling that some fin ain't quite right.

One of the things that is making people think twice is this booster push. We all said from day 1 they would force boosters very soon, and of course the sheep thought we were crazy. But now a lot of the sheep are saying, hang on, these 'conspiracy' people were right all along.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Human10 said:

When Communism rises, these useless clowns will be first to be destroyed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Human10 said:

These 'men' definitely have rubber bands tightly wrapped around their tiny balls. What a bunch of sad soy boy cunts.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dazzer said:

How about opening a water thread...? 

I second this. Jack would you mind? There should be room for some waxing about Emoto and everything related, i also have Gerald Pollack's book laying around, but the practical side of 'what is a good filter and how the hell do i install it' i know nothing about, which is kind of important 😋

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trufflepig said:

I would have stuck a paper over Devon and replaced it with "do it for.....Bill Gates. We need less of us, rather you than me." 😁

I did a short course once in Gloucester and all the speed cameras on the A40 had been pulled out, thinking with a tractor or something strong. I did nothing here but All of this shit needs defacing and smashing up. The most I have done is etched 84 onto the end of a covid 19, keep your distance sign as they're now obsolete anyway.

I would also like to see 5G towers fucked over too, There are really good power tools these days that could have these lying down in a few minutes. I don't have any mates anymore but years ago I knew people who would have been up for mischief but I expect them all to be jabbed and sat in an armchair watching bullshit on TV.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Trufflepig said:

Bedfordshire on Friday...

20C4E006-79AB-46DC-B008-5A6D859864CF.jpeg

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic