Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

I am in digital quarantine, for good reason, my story is matrix kryptonite, what do you guys think? 

"I am a victim of the "safe and effective" anthrax vaccine. I suffered from debilitating side effects and was bullied into not reporting them. This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the various even worse abuses I suffered while "serving" the government and military. I am also a former member of CBIRF and a trained biological threat management expert. I can say with certainty that the way this pandemic has been handled in the USA and other "five eyes" nations demonstrates a pattern of malfeasance NOT a pattern of incompetence. Even after spending over a decade healing from my trauma, the way our "experts" and government have handled this was nothing less than a red alert trigger to my former abuses, trauma and expertise when it comes to how to properly manage a global pandemic. I was infected and recovered in South Florida, In January 2019,  a week after I warned the principle of my trade school there would be a global pandemic and that he should give all students an academic grace period if they were not comfortable attending in person and that the school would be shutdown soon anyways. He laughed at me and said they would never shut down the school for any reason and that I was "overreacting". The school was shutdown by authorities far above him less than a week later...

This was before the "mistake" that characterized the IFR at orders of magnitude higher than was quietly admitted later on. This was before natural immunity was recognized by the CDC to be superior to vaccine induced immunity.  

My best friend, also an anthrax vaccine victim, also refused to be experimented upon again and was abused and other-ed for not going along with insitutions that completely betrayed us in the past. He hung himself from a bridge in the middle of my city a few months ago...

I have done all the research, looked at both side, have a excellent and deep understanding of the immune system and how various types of vaccines work. I have a extensive list of all the reasons I won't get injected that most people who say they want to understand why I wont comply can never sit long enough to actually listen to because it challenges their beliefs too deeply.

I was banned from social media platforms for reporting the CDC numbers for the IFR

I was banned for reporting that the vaccines were not capable of stopping infection or transmission while the president of the united states and various other talking heads were LYING and saying that the vaccines were 100% effective at stopping infection and transmission.

The longer I wait, the more vindicated I become. The BMJ was "fact checked" by facebook for reporting various types of horrendous fraud in the vaccine trials. The CDC just admitted it was withholding the granular data that we have been asking FOR YEARS to have access to. They said that they withheld it because they didn't want it to be MISINTERPRETED and fuel more skepticism.

The longer I wait, the more happy with my decision and the support I gave many others after they made the same decision. Whether to not get any of these injections or to NOT continue getting injected with the endless boosters in the immunity subscription service so many signed up for without knowing. I told people that there would be boosters they would be REQUIRED to take and that the boosters would also NOT stop infection or transmission. Most people ignored me but a few asked me "how do you know all this?"

As I write this, deaths are at some of the highest levels they have ever been, yet suddenly mandates and restrictions are being lifted, everyone is now suddenly concerned with something else and hardly anyone on the "news" is asking why the restrictions that were the most important thing ever a few months ago are "no longer necessary" Personally, all I can do is laugh, and reflect on how I was able to come to these excellent decisions and stand by them against all odds. I recognized I was traumatized and did the work to heal myself.

Perhaps the rest of you should attempt the same amount of self reflecting, you might be surprised at the strength you find....I am a victim of the "safe and effective" anthrax vaccine. I suffered from debilitating side effects and was bullied into not reporting them. This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the various even worse abuses I suffered while "serving" the government and military. I am also a former member of CBIRF and a trained biological threat management expert. I can say with certainty that the way this pandemic has been handled in the USA and other "five eyes" nations demonstrates a pattern of malfeasance NOT a pattern of incompetence. Even after spending over a decade healing from my trauma, the way our "experts" and government have handled this was nothing less than a red alert trigger to my former abuses, trauma and expertise when it comes to how to properly manage a global pandemic. I was infected and recovered in South Florida, In January 2019,  a week after I warned the principle of my trade school there would be a global pandemic and that he should give all students an academic grace period if they were not comfortable attending in person and that the school would be shutdown soon anyways. He laughed at me and said they would never shut down the school for any reason and that I was "overreacting". The school was shutdown by authorities far above him less than a week later...

This was before the "mistake" that characterized the IFR at orders of magnitude higher than was quietly admitted later on. This was before natural immunity was recognized by the CDC to be superior to vaccine induced immunity.  

My best friend, also an anthrax vaccine victim, also refused to be experimented upon again and was abused and other-ed for not going along with insitutions that completely betrayed us in the past. He hung himself from a bridge in the middle of my city a few months ago...

I have done all the research, looked at both sides, have a excellent and deep understanding of the immune system and how various types of vaccines work. I have a extensive list of all the reasons I won't get injected that most people who say they want to understand why I wont comply can never sit long enough to actually listen to because it challenges their beliefs too deeply.

I was banned from social media platforms for reporting the CDC numbers for the IFR

I was banned for reporting that the vaccines were not capable of stopping infection or transmission while the president of the united states and various other talking heads were LYING and saying that the vaccines were 100% effective at stopping infection and transmission.

The longer I wait, the more vindicated I become. The BMJ was "fact checked" by facebook for reporting various types of horrendous fraud in the vaccine trials. The CDC just admitted it was withholding the granular data that we have been asking FOR YEARS to have access to. They said that they withheld it because they didn't want it to be MISINTERPRETED and fuel more skepticism.

The longer I wait, the more happy with my decision and the support I gave many others after they made the same decision. Whether to not get any of these injections or to NOT continue getting injected with the endless boosters in the immunity subscription service so many signed up for without knowing. I told people that there would be boosters they would be REQUIRED to take and that the boosters would also NOT stop infection or transmission. Most people ignored me but a few asked "how do you know all this?"

As I write this, deaths are at some of the highest levels they have ever been, yet suddenly mandates and restrictions are being lifted, everyone is now suddenly concerned with something else and hardly anyone on the "news" is asking why the restrictions that were the most important thing ever a few months ago are "no longer necessary" Personally, all I can do is laugh, and reflect on how I was able to come to these excellent decisions and stand by them against all odds. I recognized I was traumatized and did the work to heal myself.

Perhaps the rest of you should attempt the same amount of self reflecting, you might be surprised at the strength you find....

I DARE you to add me to your thesis. I can confirm my experience, knowledge, name whatever you want. I have nothing to be afraid of but the people who pushed all this bullshit on us are starting to look pretty nervous..."

5 minutes ago, wingwang said:

If alien tech missiles exist then now's the time they will get drawn...

Pew, Pew, Pew, Pew, Bang, Bang, Wallop...

I don't think they are into missiles....

On 2/26/2022 at 11:48 AM, Frankieboy said:

MSM Scum!!!

F9ED5D27-1772-4C56-89B2-83AFFBC4BA91.jpeg.63c96b497a35db042e9509334b8925ab.jpeg2B573C02-8499-4661-AE9B-F621968D8CFE.jpeg.7d36d1c8ffc89a944e60e9744898feb8.jpeg

German Bild

using video footage 

explosion in Kiev = Explosion from year ago in China

Russian paras dropping into  Ukraine = Military practice years ago

Either nothing or everything is real on tv. So guess the Simpsons are real people than.

• Haha 1

What is the PCR test actually testing? There are people who are positive. I did the spit PCR test and always negative. It must text something what I don't have. I know one who is positive but from what? 

Number 1 on the list 

1. deletion syndrome

2. Signs and symptoms may include: cleft palate , heart defects, recurrent infections, unique facial characteristics, feeding problems, kidney abnormalities, hypoparathyroidism, thrombocytopenia , scoliosis , hearing loss , developmental delay , and learning disabilities...

7 minutes ago, Sinky077 said:

Number 1 on the list 

1. deletion syndrome

2. Signs and symptoms may include: cleft palate , heart defects, recurrent infections, unique facial characteristics, feeding problems, kidney abnormalities, hypoparathyroidism, thrombocytopenia , scoliosis , hearing loss , developmental delay , and learning disabilities...

Only got to number 10 .they have got sum good 1s

6 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

What is the PCR test actually testing? There are people who are positive. I did the spit PCR test and always negative. It must text something what I don't have. I know one who is positive but from what? 

There is a thread for testing. 

PCR test is not a diagnostic tool, it doesn't prove infection. It was designed as a research tool, by amplifying the tiniest fragments of molecules it allows for them to be studied.

They claim the presence of something found from a PCR test proves infection.

12 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

PCR test is not a diagnostic tool, it doesn't prove infection. It was designed as a research tool, by amplifying the tiniest fragments of molecules it allows for them to be studied.

I know that there is no virus but some people have molecules and I don't. Maybe it's the food they eat

4 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

I know that there is no virus but some people have molecules and I don't. Maybe it's the food they eat

Ask the people doing the PCR tests what they are testing for to prove infection, see what they say. 

4 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

I'm pretty sure they don't know what they are doing

Don't they send the swabs off to a lab? where they use a PCR machine to come up with the result? I saw one video the PCR machine had a label disclaimer on the side that said, that it was not a diagnostic tool. 

6 hours ago, Velma said:

Not if you 'Duck & Cover' like we were taught in the 1960's, if you were even born then.

445c75fd-a4a3-4522-8262-80ac08ef35f9.jpg

Too true. You can't see, or hear, the MSM when in Duck & Cover position.

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I used a random number generator it came out with 537 and I looked it up, Hepatic mass. I then googled Hepatic mass. I think I will stop playing that game. 

You don't want to have a hepatic mass. Your life expectancy will be somewhat limited if you do. Cancer is on the increase, especially amongst the jabbed. People whose cancer had been in remission for years saw it return within a few weeks of the shot. They've injected tiny time bombs into people that will go off and cause devastating results.

37 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

You don't want to have a hepatic mass. Your life expectancy will be somewhat limited if you do. Cancer is on the increase, especially amongst the jabbed. People whose cancer had been in remission for years saw it return within a few weeks of the shot. They've injected tiny time bombs into people that will go off and cause devastating results.

I've known of a few people in the last year get sudden aggressive cancers they knew nothing about.

"oh yeah, that was because the cancer ward was shut and people weren't getting seen", I've fucking heard all the excuses for these not so random events now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

It has been confirmed, following the public consultation, that the NHS vaccine mandate is set to be revoked on 15th March.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/revoking-vaccination-as-a-condition-of-deployment-across-all-health-and-social-care/outcome/revoking-vaccination-as-a-condition-of-deployment-across-all-health-and-social-care-consultation-response

There were over 90,000 responses to the consultation and the overwhelming sentiment was that the mandates were not wanted.

image.png.91a0304a3d1c568cd61092bd41dc2db2.png

image.png.1834d9d9f2efdb7636c9cde6764b074e.png

image.png.d7e07366c02dd0d476c2b2edaa3585ba.png

image.png.ae8f23301feaab4855bb5fb8bc61a561.png

Apparently, those most opposed to the mandates were the general public (96%) followed by patients and friends, family and carers of patients (92%). Members of the health and care workforces also strongly desired revocation of the mandates (84%).

Those most in favour of the mandates were managers of health or social care services (of whom 30% supported the measure) showing a disparity between those who manage health care services and those who either deliver the service or are on the receiving end.

wonder if it was mainly those that understand what is going on that answered that consultation thing? Seems like it may have been

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Causal Nexus of this medico-totalitarianism

Gross misapplication of a chemical procedure masquerading as a biological diagnosis.

FRAUD plain and simple

The only way to convince the masses asymptomism exists.

There are a lot of asymptomatic comas out there still walking around so there's hope for us all yet! LOL

• Like 1

Is Your Country run by a Psychopath?

1ST MARCH 2022

The world is now being controlled by a bunch of conspirators – billionaires who are using a potent mixture of pharmaceutical companies, left wing extremists, greens and climate change cultists to push the world into an economic chaos.

Once they have destroyed the global economy, pushed up energy and food prices, created mass poverty and murdered a few hundred million people they will offer to save us all with a world government and a world controlled by digital passports.

The billionaires and the Bilderberger members are clearly psychopaths.

But what about the political leaders around the world – Biden, Trump, Johnson, Macron, Trudeau, Putin, Morrison, the wretched woman in New Zealand and the rest of them. Are they all psychopaths too?

Well, look at the evidence......

https://vernoncoleman.org/articles/your-country-run-psychopath

"the wretched woman in New Zealand" 🤣

• Like 4

Sucker punching women is how NZ Zogbots deal with protesters....after watching their international counterparts, I bet they've been salivating at the thought of being able to unleash barbarity on Kiwis...didn't take long...10 of them surrounding a one-legged disabled men sitting outside a cafe and "moving him on" because he didn't have a passport and tasering the maskless doesn't suffice that psychotic desire for good ol' fashioned sheer brut-bloodlust

Edited by skitzorat
  • Sad 1

On 2/19/2022 at 4:11 PM, skitzorat said:

ANTIFA like anarcho-tyranny alive and thriving in Kiwiland

yyyyyyyyyyy.jpeg.95c19d0324e5228b7459ee073417604e.jpeg

8888888888.jpg.30591d18c6ae2d07faabb59ad898d953.jpg

State-sanctioned and despite Orwellian levels of censorship, allowed to boast freely about it online... of course

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic