Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Inside intelligence: Security service reports detail 'realistic possibility' of violent terror attack threat from 'peaceful' anti-vax movement

Security intelligence analysts say the anti-vax movement is 'overwhelmingly peaceful' but dangerous rhetoric could spark a violent protest or terror attack

Intelligence assessments into the anti-vax movement say there is a "realistic possibility" a violent protest or terrorist act could be carried out by extremist elements linked to the "overwhelmingly peaceful" opposition to the Covid-19 vaccine.

*honk honk*

oh wait! Better not say that!

Toronto MP thinks a Freedom Convoy term is call for Hitler

https://torontosun.com/news/national/toronto-mp-thinks-a-freedom-convoy-term-is-call-for-hitler

tttttttttttttttttttt.jpeg.122c74426d5d4ea65254b5166c7daa0e.jpeg

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2022 at 6:03 PM, skitzorat said:
Oh, I almost forgot the reports of *racist* "White Supremacists" and "Islamophobes" - of course!

image.png.de92aa366964f6be2d83825e6c81eb48.png

Oh dear, what a shame their usual rhetoric at labelling any even remotely anti-govt or anti-narrative as "far right" or "nazi" doesn't stack up.... as usual.image.png.9dbd80865b077b37bbd1fd0c6a8dacdc.png

The greater majority of the protesters are politically aligned with NZ’s main centre-left centre-right (Act, National) parties.  The largest grouping by far is the current govt Labour-Greens faction at 46%.

I'm always here on these political compass tests, if not slightly more to the "left" -  but if I was vocal about my views on convid, White Genocide and demographic replacement and alternative facts about WW2 and 1930s Germany under the Austrian Painter with the funny moustache, I would be considered "far right"

image.png.12426fd19c37e93ec50822b49dfd6e2b.png.1e7d59577fe2f0fcde4e83991ce3289c.png

What I have noticed since the hijacking of the "oldleft" (for want of a better term - like how David describes himself growing up) - is that they are very, very nasty, bigoted people - the projection is incredible.

Edited by skitzorat

19 minutes ago, Human10 said:

What's up with truckers? Is it still a thing? 🤔

Making its way across the continental United States on the way to Washington DC - where authorities have set up barricades and fencing like that did during President Brandons "inauguration"

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Making its way across the continental United States on the way to Washington DC - where authorities have set up barricades and fencing like that did during President Brandons "inauguration"

What about Canada? I lost the plot after Putin variant...

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

What about Canada? I lost the plot after Putin variant...

lol Putin variant.

Not sure - I know they towed all the Ottawa trucks away and unblocked the major US/CA bridge.

15 minutes ago, Staeld said:

Pfizer vaccine data released today which they tried to hide for 75 years but were overturned by a court ruling.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Pages 30 to 38 gives a list of vaccine side effects. Prepare to be shocked and astonished.

https://pastebin.com/rjRv8jai

Full list of side effects, wtf

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I was a nipper back then and have a vague recollection of this. We were far too young to understand what was going on though. The real fear-mongering was during the late 70s and early 80s when Thatcher and Reagan elevated sabre-rattling to a whole new level. But having seen that picture, I wonder if ducking under a desk would protect from Covid? Maybe with the addition of a mask?

If pulling the picnic blanket over your head protects you from an atomic bomb it should work for Covid.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

If I said to you, I will pick one of those side effects at random and then ask you if you would rather have that problem or covid 19 which one would you pick. 

Well it's hard to say as I never had the vaccine and I'm now 70 and was never ill during the "pandemic". Never ever had a flu jab either. The only jab I've ever had was a tetanus jab when I got bitten by a Rottweiler in the mid-eighties.

Edited by Staeld
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

The hypersonic weapons are a bit naughty, Mach 8 from Russia to here. 

I was looking at flightradar24 the other day and saw a large military aircraft take off from RAF Mildenhall and land in Romania. I reckon airbases here would be targeted.

Mildenhall.PNG.d9d42ed63f1dd37354bc98da6ec34b55.PNG

https://www.flightradar24.com/NCHO223/2afb72f7

Whaaat? Mach 8? Surely that is not possible physically....

US has the next version which is Mach 2, it's called F-36, Obama told me the other night in my dream.

But for beyond speed of light i.e. spontaneous travelling, you need an alien tech which Russia & US has.

50 minutes ago, Staeld said:

Pfizer vaccine data released today which they tried to hide for 75 years but were overturned by a court ruling.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Pages 30 to 38 gives a list of vaccine side effects. Prepare to be shocked and astonished.

😂 I've just skimmed under 'A' and started laughing.

They don't have HIV listed in there so my logic tells me that HIV don't exist......

Anyway, what would have been a correct comment about this? 🤔

All I am hearing in my head is yada yada yada.........

Edited by DaleP

3 minutes ago, DaleP said:

😂 I've just skimmed under 'A' and started laughing.

They don't have HIV listed in there so my logic tells me that HIV don't exist......

I think HIV was a construct similar to Covid in order to sell the ridiculously expensive AZT which was the real killer.

• Like 2

I am in digital quarantine, for good reason, my story is matrix kryptonite, what do you guys think? 

"I am a victim of the "safe and effective" anthrax vaccine. I suffered from debilitating side effects and was bullied into not reporting them. This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the various even worse abuses I suffered while "serving" the government and military. I am also a former member of CBIRF and a trained biological threat management expert. I can say with certainty that the way this pandemic has been handled in the USA and other "five eyes" nations demonstrates a pattern of malfeasance NOT a pattern of incompetence. Even after spending over a decade healing from my trauma, the way our "experts" and government have handled this was nothing less than a red alert trigger to my former abuses, trauma and expertise when it comes to how to properly manage a global pandemic. I was infected and recovered in South Florida, In January 2019,  a week after I warned the principle of my trade school there would be a global pandemic and that he should give all students an academic grace period if they were not comfortable attending in person and that the school would be shutdown soon anyways. He laughed at me and said they would never shut down the school for any reason and that I was "overreacting". The school was shutdown by authorities far above him less than a week later...

This was before the "mistake" that characterized the IFR at orders of magnitude higher than was quietly admitted later on. This was before natural immunity was recognized by the CDC to be superior to vaccine induced immunity.  

My best friend, also an anthrax vaccine victim, also refused to be experimented upon again and was abused and other-ed for not going along with insitutions that completely betrayed us in the past. He hung himself from a bridge in the middle of my city a few months ago...

I have done all the research, looked at both side, have a excellent and deep understanding of the immune system and how various types of vaccines work. I have a extensive list of all the reasons I won't get injected that most people who say they want to understand why I wont comply can never sit long enough to actually listen to because it challenges their beliefs too deeply.

I was banned from social media platforms for reporting the CDC numbers for the IFR

I was banned for reporting that the vaccines were not capable of stopping infection or transmission while the president of the united states and various other talking heads were LYING and saying that the vaccines were 100% effective at stopping infection and transmission.

The longer I wait, the more vindicated I become. The BMJ was "fact checked" by facebook for reporting various types of horrendous fraud in the vaccine trials. The CDC just admitted it was withholding the granular data that we have been asking FOR YEARS to have access to. They said that they withheld it because they didn't want it to be MISINTERPRETED and fuel more skepticism.

The longer I wait, the more happy with my decision and the support I gave many others after they made the same decision. Whether to not get any of these injections or to NOT continue getting injected with the endless boosters in the immunity subscription service so many signed up for without knowing. I told people that there would be boosters they would be REQUIRED to take and that the boosters would also NOT stop infection or transmission. Most people ignored me but a few asked me "how do you know all this?"

As I write this, deaths are at some of the highest levels they have ever been, yet suddenly mandates and restrictions are being lifted, everyone is now suddenly concerned with something else and hardly anyone on the "news" is asking why the restrictions that were the most important thing ever a few months ago are "no longer necessary" Personally, all I can do is laugh, and reflect on how I was able to come to these excellent decisions and stand by them against all odds. I recognized I was traumatized and did the work to heal myself.

Perhaps the rest of you should attempt the same amount of self reflecting, you might be surprised at the strength you find....I am a victim of the "safe and effective" anthrax vaccine. I suffered from debilitating side effects and was bullied into not reporting them. This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the various even worse abuses I suffered while "serving" the government and military. I am also a former member of CBIRF and a trained biological threat management expert. I can say with certainty that the way this pandemic has been handled in the USA and other "five eyes" nations demonstrates a pattern of malfeasance NOT a pattern of incompetence. Even after spending over a decade healing from my trauma, the way our "experts" and government have handled this was nothing less than a red alert trigger to my former abuses, trauma and expertise when it comes to how to properly manage a global pandemic. I was infected and recovered in South Florida, In January 2019,  a week after I warned the principle of my trade school there would be a global pandemic and that he should give all students an academic grace period if they were not comfortable attending in person and that the school would be shutdown soon anyways. He laughed at me and said they would never shut down the school for any reason and that I was "overreacting". The school was shutdown by authorities far above him less than a week later...

This was before the "mistake" that characterized the IFR at orders of magnitude higher than was quietly admitted later on. This was before natural immunity was recognized by the CDC to be superior to vaccine induced immunity.  

My best friend, also an anthrax vaccine victim, also refused to be experimented upon again and was abused and other-ed for not going along with insitutions that completely betrayed us in the past. He hung himself from a bridge in the middle of my city a few months ago...

I have done all the research, looked at both sides, have a excellent and deep understanding of the immune system and how various types of vaccines work. I have a extensive list of all the reasons I won't get injected that most people who say they want to understand why I wont comply can never sit long enough to actually listen to because it challenges their beliefs too deeply.

I was banned from social media platforms for reporting the CDC numbers for the IFR

I was banned for reporting that the vaccines were not capable of stopping infection or transmission while the president of the united states and various other talking heads were LYING and saying that the vaccines were 100% effective at stopping infection and transmission.

The longer I wait, the more vindicated I become. The BMJ was "fact checked" by facebook for reporting various types of horrendous fraud in the vaccine trials. The CDC just admitted it was withholding the granular data that we have been asking FOR YEARS to have access to. They said that they withheld it because they didn't want it to be MISINTERPRETED and fuel more skepticism.

The longer I wait, the more happy with my decision and the support I gave many others after they made the same decision. Whether to not get any of these injections or to NOT continue getting injected with the endless boosters in the immunity subscription service so many signed up for without knowing. I told people that there would be boosters they would be REQUIRED to take and that the boosters would also NOT stop infection or transmission. Most people ignored me but a few asked "how do you know all this?"

As I write this, deaths are at some of the highest levels they have ever been, yet suddenly mandates and restrictions are being lifted, everyone is now suddenly concerned with something else and hardly anyone on the "news" is asking why the restrictions that were the most important thing ever a few months ago are "no longer necessary" Personally, all I can do is laugh, and reflect on how I was able to come to these excellent decisions and stand by them against all odds. I recognized I was traumatized and did the work to heal myself.

Perhaps the rest of you should attempt the same amount of self reflecting, you might be surprised at the strength you find....

I DARE you to add me to your thesis. I can confirm my experience, knowledge, name whatever you want. I have nothing to be afraid of but the people who pushed all this bullshit on us are starting to look pretty nervous..."

5 minutes ago, wingwang said:

If alien tech missiles exist then now's the time they will get drawn...

Pew, Pew, Pew, Pew, Bang, Bang, Wallop...

I don't think they are into missiles....

On 2/26/2022 at 11:48 AM, Frankieboy said:

MSM Scum!!!

F9ED5D27-1772-4C56-89B2-83AFFBC4BA91.jpeg.63c96b497a35db042e9509334b8925ab.jpeg2B573C02-8499-4661-AE9B-F621968D8CFE.jpeg.7d36d1c8ffc89a944e60e9744898feb8.jpeg

German Bild

using video footage 

explosion in Kiev = Explosion from year ago in China

Russian paras dropping into  Ukraine = Military practice years ago

Either nothing or everything is real on tv. So guess the Simpsons are real people than.

• Haha 1

What is the PCR test actually testing? There are people who are positive. I did the spit PCR test and always negative. It must text something what I don't have. I know one who is positive but from what? 

Number 1 on the list 

1. deletion syndrome

2. Signs and symptoms may include: cleft palate , heart defects, recurrent infections, unique facial characteristics, feeding problems, kidney abnormalities, hypoparathyroidism, thrombocytopenia , scoliosis , hearing loss , developmental delay , and learning disabilities...

7 minutes ago, Sinky077 said:

Number 1 on the list 

1. deletion syndrome

2. Signs and symptoms may include: cleft palate , heart defects, recurrent infections, unique facial characteristics, feeding problems, kidney abnormalities, hypoparathyroidism, thrombocytopenia , scoliosis , hearing loss , developmental delay , and learning disabilities...

Only got to number 10 .they have got sum good 1s

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic