Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

Air raid sirens are creepy to hear, but the UK sirens have an extra special, melancholic, doomsday sound to them, as at 2.14 in the video.

They got rid of most of the early warning (Ha !) sirens in the UK  during the 90's and after the collapse of the Sovit union along with the government emergency food storage warehouses now it'll be a mass text warning system,Now convid is drifting away like a fart in a breeze the fear levels need to be maintained  whilst the die off continues

• Like 2

It has been confirmed, following the public consultation, that the NHS vaccine mandate is set to be revoked on 15th March.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/revoking-vaccination-as-a-condition-of-deployment-across-all-health-and-social-care/outcome/revoking-vaccination-as-a-condition-of-deployment-across-all-health-and-social-care-consultation-response

There were over 90,000 responses to the consultation and the overwhelming sentiment was that the mandates were not wanted.

image.png.91a0304a3d1c568cd61092bd41dc2db2.png

image.png.1834d9d9f2efdb7636c9cde6764b074e.png

image.png.d7e07366c02dd0d476c2b2edaa3585ba.png

image.png.ae8f23301feaab4855bb5fb8bc61a561.png

Apparently, those most opposed to the mandates were the general public (96%) followed by patients and friends, family and carers of patients (92%). Members of the health and care workforces also strongly desired revocation of the mandates (84%).

Those most in favour of the mandates were managers of health or social care services (of whom 30% supported the measure) showing a disparity between those who manage health care services and those who either deliver the service or are on the receiving end.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

It has been confirmed, following the public consultation, that the NHS vaccine mandate is set to be revoked on 15th March.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/revoking-vaccination-as-a-condition-of-deployment-across-all-health-and-social-care/outcome/revoking-vaccination-as-a-condition-of-deployment-across-all-health-and-social-care-consultation-response

There were over 90,000 responses to the consultation and the overwhelming sentiment was that the mandates were not wanted.

image.png.91a0304a3d1c568cd61092bd41dc2db2.png

image.png.1834d9d9f2efdb7636c9cde6764b074e.png

image.png.d7e07366c02dd0d476c2b2edaa3585ba.png

image.png.ae8f23301feaab4855bb5fb8bc61a561.png

Apparently, those most opposed to the mandates were the general public (96%) followed by patients and friends, family and carers of patients (92%). Members of the health and care workforces also strongly desired revocation of the mandates (84%).

Those most in favour of the mandates were managers of health or social care services (of whom 30% supported the measure) showing a disparity between those who manage health care services and those who either deliver the service or are on the receiving end.

Thanks Mighty Eve, 👍interesting stuff and gratifying to see the public and people on the front line (person facing) have got their heads screwed on right.
(pretty much 9 out of 10 people say no to mandatory needle rape)  But whoever the 1 in 10 is needsa jolly good punch on the bottom.
Typical story with upper levels of so-called 'management' though isn't it? 
I don't think people understood question 3 and 4 (especially 4) This was an intransigent question to ask without further explanation to the person answering the question (imo)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

They got rid of most of the early warning (Ha !) sirens in the UK  during the 90's and after the collapse of the Sovit union along with the government emergency food storage warehouses now it'll be a mass text warning system,Now convid is drifting away like a fart in a breeze the fear levels need to be maintained  whilst the die off continues

BBC warning should be enough... 😉

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yes, they will work alright. Kill you before the nukes arrive.

Not if you 'Duck & Cover' like we were taught in the 1960's, if you were even born then.

445c75fd-a4a3-4522-8262-80ac08ef35f9.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Most will discard their gimp muzzles once the summer heat is here.

Scots are waiting till March 21st to unmask, in accordance with government guidelines.

Many will opt to continue wearing them because the adverts say "Covid is still out there."

Edited by Velma

CDC Drops Most Mask Mandates After Pollsters Tell Dems to Declare A 'Win' And Move On

FMcjxnYUUAAY5wX.jpg.39fa3627d5a219a75656fa59e087ada2.jpg

FMcjxnYVkAIpAfo.jpg.39ae783a4706caa4cbe8a509d8fa4322.jpg

CDC director Rochelle Walensky changed her mask mandate guidelines on Friday to permit the majority of Americans to take their muzzles off.

From Newsweek, "CDC Relaxes Mask Guidelines for 70 Percent of U.S. Deemed 'Low Risk' ":

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Friday it would change its recommendations to remove or ease mask mandates in communities it deems at lower risk of COVID-19 spread.

Under the new guidelines, more than half of counties in the United States will be reclassified as low or medium risk. About 70 percent of the U.S. population lives in these counties, CDC officials told reporters. The guidelines continue a trend of lessening mask mandates that many states and cities have already began themselves.

The decision came one month after pollsters informed the Democrats that they're going to get wiped out in the midterms if they don't drop all the covid bulls**t.

As highlighted above, just one day ago the Democrat polling firm Impact Research told the party to "declare the crisis phase of COVID over and push for feeling and acting normal."

In a memo titled, "Taking the Win over COVID-19," Impact Research warns Democrats that "most Americans have personally moved out of crisis mode."

"Twice as many voters are now more concerned about COVID's effect on the economy (49%) than about someone in their family or someone they know becoming infected with the coronavirus (24%)," the memo states. "Two-thirds of parents and 80% of teachers say the pandemic caused learning loss, and voters are overwhelmingly more worried about learning loss than kids getting COVID. Six in ten Americans describe themselves as 'worn out' by the pandemic."

"The more we talk about the threat of COVID and onerously restrict people's lives because of it, the more we turn them against us and show them we're out of touch with their daily realities," the polling firm said.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62920

28 minutes ago, Velma said:

Not if you 'Duck & Cover' like we were taught in the 1960's, if you were even born then.

I only know of it as I had a piece of vinyl which had the 'Duck and Cover' song sample on it [used the vinyl for a bit of turntablism]!

In the eighties we had the '4 minute warning' from where if the Soviet Union fired a nuke at us that's how much notice we would have before it hit. As a child in the eighties the thought of it scared the life out of me. There was one point that I convinced myself planes flying above were missiles with nuclear warheads!

My grandparents lived through WW2 in London and they would tell me stories of the doodlebugs flying past and when the engine stopped that's when the missile would fall to the ground and explode.

I somehow conflated the doodlebugs, planes and nuclear weapons! That's what fear does to a kid! In London we were also going through a lot of IRA activity as well so the shit was real. The IRA would phone through that they left a device somewhere, citing the secret codeword so the authorities would know the threat was real. Many a time the IRA would make hoax calls and there would be no device where they said it would be!

This of course led to areas being cordoned off while an inspection took place. The IRA knew it would cause disruption and made hoax calls all the time! Bomb threats became a daily thing at one point. I hardened to that shit now! I was also about 100 yards away from the bus exploding on 7/7. Ironically, outside the old Tavistock Institute building on Tavistock Place!

Edited by wingwang
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Velma said:

I was a nipper back then and have a vague recollection of this. We were far too young to understand what was going on though. The real fear-mongering was during the late 70s and early 80s when Thatcher and Reagan elevated sabre-rattling to a whole new level. But having seen that picture, I wonder if ducking under a desk would protect from Covid? Maybe with the addition of a mask?

13 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I vaguely remember the leaflets...paint stuff white to reflect the blast (Ha!)....get the family under the kitchen table (double Ha!)...and this was still being propagandised in the 80's ....Fear thats what it boiled down to

Remember "When the Wind Blows"? We decided that if the 4 min warning went off, the best thing to do was to run for the nearest obvious target so that you'd go in the first blast not die of radiation poisoning later - stuff the white paint and tables. Also a good excuse for a bit of "wine, women and song" as it might be the last chance.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Remember "When the Wind Blows"? We decided that if the 4 min warning went off, the best thing to do was to run for the nearest obvious target so that you'd go in the first blast not die of radiation poisoning later - stuff the white paint and tables. Also a good excuse for a bit of "wine, women and song" as it might be the last chance.

I was born in 64 so remember most of the cold war panic of that era until the collapse of the Soviet Union,I have also read a bit about McCarthyism and the reds under the bed and it set me thinking.....Every decade  we seem to have to endure a government mandated fear campaign

Anybody would think these elected arseholes are scared of the populace

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

I only know of it as I had a piece of vinyl which had the 'Duck and Cover' song sample on it [used the vinyl for a bit of turntablism]!

In the eighties we had the '4 minute warning' from where if the Soviet Union fired a nuke at us that's how much notice we would have before it hit. As a child in the eighties the thought of it scared the life out of me. There was one point that I convinced myself planes flying above were missiles with nuclear warheads!

My grandparents lived through WW2 in London and they would tell me stories of the doodlebugs flying past and when the engine stopped that's when the missile would fall to the ground and explode.

I somehow conflated the doodlebugs, planes and nuclear weapons! That's what fear does to a kid! In London we were also going through a lot of IRA activity as well so the shit was real. The IRA would phone through that they left a device somewhere, citing the secret codeword so the authorities would know the threat was real. Many a time the IRA would make hoax calls and there would be no device where they said it would be!

This of course led to areas being cordoned off while an inspection took place. The IRA knew it would cause disruption and made hoax calls all the time! Bomb threats became a daily thing at one point. I hardened to that shit now! I was also about 100 yards away from the bus exploding on 7/7. Ironically, outside the old Tavistock Institute building on Tavistock Place!

If you get a 4-minute nuke warning, you are fucked anyway.....

I don't think they will though.

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

Yes, the late 70s were IRA and then the whole spectre of nuclear war....Threads....the Two Tribes record with all the voiceovers....When The Wind Blows....

I believe the Harrods bomb went off on the day we'd been there...my folks were addicted to the West End and we always seemed to up there doing something. That's about the closest call we had.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Thanks Mighty Eve, 👍interesting stuff and gratifying to see the public and people on the front line (person facing) have got their heads screwed on right.
(pretty much 9 out of 10 people say no to mandatory needle rape)  But whoever the 1 in 10 is needsa jolly good punch on the bottom.
Typical story with upper levels of so-called 'management' though isn't it? 
I don't think people understood question 3 and 4 (especially 4) This was an intransigent question to ask without further explanation to the person answering the question (imo)

I was in a bit of a hurry with my post earlier (lunch break), so I overlooked that the revocation of the mandates applies to, not only the NHS, but social care and care workers too.

image.png.83507a38acc27620bddbfc5670944541.png

NHS100k are also saying that those in the care sector who lost their jobs due to these mandates will be able to reapply for their jobs. They also state that, in such cases, the government will support continuation of employment conditions as well as compensation for any pensions lost during that time. I am still trying to verify this part so, if anyone affected is reading this, please don't take this as gospel and be too hopeful - I am rather mentioning it as a possible avenue of enquiry.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

Also a good excuse for a bit of "wine, women and song" as it might be the last chance.

Reminds me of the story of the plane in trouble....Captain announces there's nothing more can be done and they'd be crashing into the ocean in around 5 minutes.....A lady jumps up, starts pulling all her clothes off while shouting "Is there a man here that can make me feel like a real woman before I die"

A guy a few seats away jumps up, takes off his shirt and trousers, throws them to her and says "Here, iron these for me"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Inside intelligence: Security service reports detail 'realistic possibility' of violent terror attack threat from 'peaceful' anti-vax movement

Security intelligence analysts say the anti-vax movement is 'overwhelmingly peaceful' but dangerous rhetoric could spark a violent protest or terror attack

Intelligence assessments into the anti-vax movement say there is a "realistic possibility" a violent protest or terrorist act could be carried out by extremist elements linked to the "overwhelmingly peaceful" opposition to the Covid-19 vaccine.

*honk honk*

oh wait! Better not say that!

Toronto MP thinks a Freedom Convoy term is call for Hitler

https://torontosun.com/news/national/toronto-mp-thinks-a-freedom-convoy-term-is-call-for-hitler

tttttttttttttttttttt.jpeg.122c74426d5d4ea65254b5166c7daa0e.jpeg

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic