Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Southern California, where the mask mandates have been lifted (for the most part): Since the mandates have been lifted, I've seen a dramatic increase in mask wearers. Especially the "solo driver" types. 

Idiocracy3.jpg

Same thing I noticed at work...

16 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Same thing I noticed at work...

I've been wondering if it's some sort of symbol of solidarity to these types of folks? And, if so, what is it they are trying to say, besides "I'm an ignorant sea-hunt"? Are they showing their support for Covid? 

The majority I see are 20/30's. And you know they have had all the government shots, boosters, enemas and placebos, too! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Lucky you! 
Sorry if you thought I was being confrontational 😇, just sharing my experiences.

I noticed in trams it also depends on part of the day... In the morning when they go to work almost whole tram in masks killing you with eyes when afternoon only single tards... 

The missus had her appointment at the hospital this morning. Masks still (supposedly) mandatory. I asked the doctor when the charade will end and she said it is management, not the medical staff, who are keeping it all going there. Outlying clinics stopped the practice weeks ago but not the main hospitals. We both didn't wear a mask and nobody said a word to us.

57 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

I've been wondering if it's some sort of symbol of solidarity to these types of folks? And, if so, what is it they are trying to say, besides "I'm an ignorant sea-hunt"? Are they showing their support for Covid? 

The majority I see are 20/30's. And you know they have had all the government shots, boosters, enemas and placebos, too! 

It's mostly the 'I'm doing it to save the world' crowd from what I can see.

59 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Cult creation.

Powerful and dangerous social modality.

They have an expiration date though apparently.

;)

3 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

I was on the London underground today, still 75% masked up on the metropolitan line 

Its too late for those people, they are already hypnotised by fear and slaves to compliance

Ministry of Health said on Wednesday.

“To achieve this, as many people as possible need to be infected with the virus as the vaccines are not enough, even though they provide good protection against serious illness,”

Therefore, the mRNA ‘vaccines’ are not the way to stop the spread of the virus.

Dr. Dennis G. McGonagle, who is a professor of medicine at the University of Leeds, also authored a letter published at The Lancet that demonstrated further that vaccine mandates are worse than useless — they are harming the medical field.

Let’s go Iceland 🇮🇸

https://trendingpolitics.com/iceland-will-lift-all-covid-restrictions-but-it-also-has-a-reality-check-for-vaccine-pushers-knab/

44 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Most will discard their gimp muzzles once the summer heat is here.

quitters! 

They should stick by their principles and double up their masks right through the summer otherwise i'm calling bullshit on their mask fetishism

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well I've noticed this thread has died over last couple of days. Not that posters have got lazy. Must be nothing to report from MSM.

I'm getting questions about Ukraine situation.ww3?

My stock answer is how can they be mates in space (iss) and South Pole (1959 treaty) but enemies on the telly?

The normies faces are priceless when they thunk on it. 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, alexa said:

The height of stupidness from a Government warning in case of a nuclear attack 🤣

a nuke.PNG

https://www.trunews.com/stream/sleepwalking-american-public-ignores-putins-nuclear-war-threat

Oh no not agin....i wnet through all this shoite in the 80's with ''Protect and survive''....hide under the table or the stairs  ....although Frankie goes to Hollywood did steal a lot of the opening lines from the awful public information film and used it in 'Two Tribes'.....bit prophetic eh ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Oh no not agin....i wnet through all this shoite in the 80's with ''Protect and survive''....hide under the table or the stairs  ....although Frankie goes to Hollywood did steal a lot of the opening lines from the awful public information film and used it in 'Two Tribes'.....bit prophetic eh ?

I bet they didn't tell you to wear a mask and keep 6ft social distancing in the 60's 🤣

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic