Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Ministry of Health said on Wednesday.

“To achieve this, as many people as possible need to be infected with the virus as the vaccines are not enough, even though they provide good protection against serious illness,”

Therefore, the mRNA ‘vaccines’ are not the way to stop the spread of the virus.

Dr. Dennis G. McGonagle, who is a professor of medicine at the University of Leeds, also authored a letter published at The Lancet that demonstrated further that vaccine mandates are worse than useless — they are harming the medical field.

Let’s go Iceland 🇮🇸

https://trendingpolitics.com/iceland-will-lift-all-covid-restrictions-but-it-also-has-a-reality-check-for-vaccine-pushers-knab/

44 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Most will discard their gimp muzzles once the summer heat is here.

quitters! 

They should stick by their principles and double up their masks right through the summer otherwise i'm calling bullshit on their mask fetishism

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well I've noticed this thread has died over last couple of days. Not that posters have got lazy. Must be nothing to report from MSM.

I'm getting questions about Ukraine situation.ww3?

My stock answer is how can they be mates in space (iss) and South Pole (1959 treaty) but enemies on the telly?

The normies faces are priceless when they thunk on it. 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, alexa said:

The height of stupidness from a Government warning in case of a nuclear attack 🤣

a nuke.PNG

https://www.trunews.com/stream/sleepwalking-american-public-ignores-putins-nuclear-war-threat

Oh no not agin....i wnet through all this shoite in the 80's with ''Protect and survive''....hide under the table or the stairs  ....although Frankie goes to Hollywood did steal a lot of the opening lines from the awful public information film and used it in 'Two Tribes'.....bit prophetic eh ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Oh no not agin....i wnet through all this shoite in the 80's with ''Protect and survive''....hide under the table or the stairs  ....although Frankie goes to Hollywood did steal a lot of the opening lines from the awful public information film and used it in 'Two Tribes'.....bit prophetic eh ?

I bet they didn't tell you to wear a mask and keep 6ft social distancing in the 60's 🤣

26 minutes ago, alexa said:

I bet they didn't tell you to wear a mask and keep 6ft social distancing in the 60's 🤣

I vaguely remember the leaflets...paint stuff white to reflect the blast (Ha!)....get the family under the kitchen table (double Ha!)...and this was still being propagandised in the 80's ....Fear thats what it boiled down to

33 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I was 13 when the Cuban Crisis came about and what with my parents, the news and the schoolteachers all predicting possible nuclear war I became a fucking nervous wreck.

😡

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

nothing weird about that...

Covid is going nowhere, once the farce in the Ukraine is over, it will be back. As for us In Australia, it's gone nowhere, and medical apartheid is still the real deal in fucking Qld.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Air raid sirens are creepy to hear, but the UK sirens have an extra special, melancholic, doomsday sound to them, as at 2.14 in the video.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

Air raid sirens are creepy to hear, but the UK sirens have an extra special, melancholic, doomsday sound to them, as at 2.14 in the video.

They got rid of most of the early warning (Ha !) sirens in the UK  during the 90's and after the collapse of the Sovit union along with the government emergency food storage warehouses now it'll be a mass text warning system,Now convid is drifting away like a fart in a breeze the fear levels need to be maintained  whilst the die off continues

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic