Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Pre-covid, back in the day, young british men who were to young to get hold of a proper grot mag would just go round their mates house and thier mates mum would usually have a mail order catalogue (Littlewoods, Empire, Kays, even Argos would be good for the shower cubicle section)
I speak from experience.  Having trod this path as a young man. 
These catalogues with lingerie and swimwear sections, would magically just fall open on those pages for inquisitive young men to have a 'peruse'  I have attached an example page for your viewing pleasure:

image.png

I was just being coy. I imagined something along these lines. That's one of the things that made men tougher, back in the day. That's a lot of undergarment to contend with while trying to make your move. You needed stamina just to make it past first base.

I'll be back in a few minutes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

https://archive.ph/2022.02.27-040953/https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/02/26/covid-modelling-prompted-first-uk-lockdown-based-inaccurate/

At the briefing, Prof Ferguson told journalists that the new conclusions had been reached because “the last few days” had provided “refinements” in the estimates of intensive care demand and hospital surge capacity.
But the minutes now show that SPI-M did not believe the data were complete.
Bob Seely, the MP for the Isle of Wight, who has been critical of modelling throughout the pandemic, said: “The arguments for and against lockdown are complex, but what is becoming clear is that the evidence that the Government saw was incomplete and potentially inaccurate. 
“This is a national scandal. No question about it. The data that petrified politicians was inaccurate.”

• Like 1

So basically all the covid mandates, passports and threats of big fines or job dismissal if you didn't get jabbed, which we all knew was completely uninforceable legally, suddenly are not being used as cohersion and the various tyrant leaders around the globe are unifying their governments to call out the nasty Russian bloke who is trying to instigate WW3 apparently. 

Suddenly this is the only show in town and all things covid related seen to have vanished from people's psyche and those pesky lorry drivers that were embarrassing Schwab's protégés are no longer front page.... How convenient. 

• Like 7

On 2/25/2022 at 4:48 PM, Orange Alert said:

Thanks.

I think it is a good idea in having a bunker and maybe also having a standby bunker at another location, if possible.

From my impressions of the news reporting in the UK and abroad on the Ukraine situation, it is being overinflated, it is like watching a trash TV soap opera. However, could things change though?

Does this "war" peter out and we go back to a crummie COVID Part Deux sequel? 

Do we live in some 1984 hellscape of a constant war and a bio emergency narrative?

If it is the thermo nuclear scenario, then would that not demolish the smart control grid and the Great Reset?  Maybe a thermo nuclear war holocaust would be the best case scenario, that's if they have this nuclear arsenal and have not been lying about that too.🤔

If there was going to be a nuclear war, then I would be looking out for preperations by the government and the elite to go underground.

All the best.

its a nothing burger, as the yanks would say. Media hyped bullshit, just like everything else..

If folks cant see this is a distraction because CV was getting way too stale to survive then they aren't really awake yet.

It is merely the same bait and switch technique they have used many times already.

• Like 2

YAAAY ! ! Celebrations .  My glorious one thousandth post, and i'm still alive, and still kicking balls. Made it !

Ha! Ha! I get the last longest laugh.

So fuck you stoopid nwo

Fuck you p.o.s bill gates, and your hideous mother's a whore, your grotesque wife is a post-op tranny ugly bitch with a twelve inch cock,

and your repulsively ugly dad's a virgin. I mean, seriously, who would fuck this thing :

aaaaimages.jpg.87c573496b5b18d0454c20d0b3c501d5.jpg

20 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Pre-covid, back in the day, young british men who were to young to get hold of a proper grot mag would just go round their mates house and thier mates mum would usually have a mail order catalogue (Littlewoods, Empire, Kays, even Argos would be good for the shower cubicle section)
I speak from experience.  Having trod this path as a young man. 
These catalogues with lingerie and swimwear sections, would magically just fall open on those pages for inquisitive young men to have a 'peruse'  I have attached an example page for your viewing pleasure:

image.png

Sticky pages.  Easily out performs the very best superglue known to man. Nothing can open those pages again, nothing can unglue man-glue

• Haha 1

Revelation 18:23...

And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

sorceries, sorcery.

“sorcery” is translated from the Greek word pharmakeia

I now know a triple-vaxxed who's got covid, not badly, just a light cold & aches really.

Anyway, for those who think we're just nutters, etc, look up Gareth Jones, who tried to expose the Holodomor in the Ukraine in the 30's. He was "Fact Checked" by Stalin supporter Walter Duranty - who won a Pulitzer prize for it.

https://www.winterwatch.net/2022/01/portrait-of-evil-walter-duranty-the-new-york-times-moscow-bureau-chief-who-deliberately-hid-soviet-imposed-famine-that-killed-millions-in-ukraine/

Couldn't happen now, could it? 

Covid lockdowns weren’t needed, finds inquiry in Sweden.

Recurring lockdowns imposed across Europe to curb Covid-19 were neither "necessary" nor "defensible", Sweden's official inquiry into its handling of the pandemic has concluded.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/music/covid-lockdowns-weren-t-needed-finds-inquiry-in-the-country-that-stayed-open/ar-AAUjAbY?ocid=msedgntp

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

So basically all the covid mandates, passports and threats of big fines or job dismissal if you didn't get jabbed, which we all knew was completely uninforceable legally, suddenly are not being used as cohersion and the various tyrant leaders around the globe are unifying their governments to call out the nasty Russian bloke who is trying to instigate WW3 apparently. 

Suddenly this is the only show in town and all things covid related seen to have vanished from people's psyche and those pesky lorry drivers that were embarrassing Schwab's protégés are no longer front page.... How convenient. 

They're waiting for the next "virus" to invade the planet so the jabbed will have no immune system to fight it and it'll look like the "deadly virus" they've been talking about.

Unless they take the next experimental injection...

Back to square one.

• Like 3

I've just got back from a long weekend in London, not an ounce of Covid in sight, hardly anyone wearing masks, every where open as per, city of West Minster was absolutely packed, you'd think covid was a thing of the past except for a small protest outside of Parliament.

13 minutes ago, alexa said:

I've just got back from a long weekend in London, not an ounce of Covid in sight, hardly anyone wearing masks, every where open as per, city of West Minster was absolutely packed, you'd think covid was a thing of the past except for a small protest outside of Parliament.

I was on the London underground today, still 75% masked up on the metropolitan line 

6 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Covid lockdowns weren’t needed, finds inquiry in Sweden.

Recurring lockdowns imposed across Europe to curb Covid-19 were neither "necessary" nor "defensible", Sweden's official inquiry into its handling of the pandemic has concluded.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/music/covid-lockdowns-weren-t-needed-finds-inquiry-in-the-country-that-stayed-open/ar-AAUjAbY?ocid=msedgntp

I've been reading similar types of stories which conclude a lot of "precautions" that were taken (imposed) were unnecessary or basically pointless. All of which has me wondering how they will return to this narrative when there is another "pandemic"? Will they ignore all these findings? More importantly, will the rest of the flock call them out on it instead of playing along? It's much the same with masks. All of the "experts" have concluded that mask are not effective, yet people still wear them and they are still enforced in many areas. 

34 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

I was on the London underground today, still 75% masked up on the metropolitan line 

Southern California, where the mask mandates have been lifted (for the most part): Since the mandates have been lifted, I've seen a dramatic increase in mask wearers. Especially the "solo driver" types. 

Idiocracy3.jpg

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic