Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

An interview airs tomorrow where Trump is quoted as saying: "If it keeps going the way it's going, I have a chance to break the deep state. It's a vicious group of people."  His trolling is intriguing. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

An interview airs tomorrow where Trump is quoted as saying: "If it keeps going the way it's going, I have a chance to break the deep state. It's a vicious group of people."  His trolling is intriguing. 

the best way i can describe it is that the 'clinton'-esque cabal is anunnaki and trump's is draco.

Just now, Given To Fly said:

the best way i can describe it is that the 'clinton'-esque cabal is anunnaki and trump's is draco.

Would be nice to see an elite civil war break out, perhaps they'll eat each other alive and do us all a favour.

• Haha 1

On 5/20/2020 at 6:16 PM, motleyhoo said:

I just did my grocery shopping yesterday.  Many items that I buy, just the basic stuff, is getting more and more scarce.  All paper products are completely out, with a signs that says "products No Longer Available From manufacturer".  There are no beans, no rice.  Most frozen veggies are gone. I just read that there is about to be a national meat shortage and some stores are now completely out.

And I totally blame all the sheeple for this shit for just laying down and taking it like they don't have a brain to think with.  I'm just one person.  My complaining does nothing.

Motley, the beans and rice are starch, them being gone from your life is divine intervention as they don't actually provide nutrients the body needs. Do you know what people used in ancient times in the manufacturing of a book? To bind the pages together at the spine of the book.... Rice paste. They would over cook rice a bit and then mash it into a paste and use that as a glue.

That's what rice does in the body, it binds in the intestines and absorbs nutrients and water.

Try switching to Quinoa. Quinoa actually cooks the same but in only fifteen minutes and it is alkaline. It is a seed and has a mild nutty flavor. Here is a recipe I make for breakfast.

I salt the bottom of the bowl and add some onion powder then a bed of quinoa, then sprinkle a layer of hemp seeds, then some walnuts, blueberries, half an avocado, a bartlett pear and sometimes half a mango if I have one. Sometimes strawberries as well. And sometimes a half an orange too. Mix that up and enjoy. It is an amazing mixture of serene flavors, a flavor party. :classic_cool: All alkaline fresh from Mother Earth, usually carries me about six to seven hours. I take with a full glass of water and a magnesium phosphate capsule, sometimes with a dry vit D pill if it's been days with no sun. Try it.

Alkaline food from the planet will cleanse the pineal gland too of toxicity and if you can get your wife/girlfriend to eat this too she might begin to wake up.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Just sounded kosher like Monica Lewinsky.

Hillary Clinton's grandmother's second husband was Jewish ...  Max Rosenberg.

"In August 1999, the Forward newspaper included an article titled: “Meet Hillary Clinton’s Grandmother, Della Rosenberg –

the Feisty Wife of a Yiddish-Speaking Jewish Immigrant”.

https://avotaynuonline.com/2016/12/personal-journeys-cousin-hillary-rodham-clinton/

Edited by Golden Retriever

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

Wow, good find Chocomel, thanks.

Sick shite these demons are doing to people with these babies and vaccines.

Nemuri Kyoshiro, I agree. That's what their other psyops are for, the ones where they vilify the guns, particularly the "assault" rifle. They really want to disarm people.

We are thankful that non-conspiracy medical personels are coming forward to back us up....for the humanity.

It's murder! It's genocide. How can we let Gates do this to us? It's bonkers!!

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Hillary Clinton's grandmother's second husband was Jewish ...  Max Rosenberg.

"In August 1999, the Forward newspaper included an article titled: “Meet Hillary Clinton’s Grandmother, Della Rosenberg – the Feisty Wife of a Yiddish-Speaking Jewish Immigrant”.

https://avotaynuonline.com/2016/12/personal-journeys-cousin-hillary-rodham-clinton/

No likes, so I wasn't totally wrong.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

i took it as an amalgam of anunnaki and her maiden name rodham ? messenger where you messing like lionel messi ? ?

Nope, not messing around, watch the interview I just posted. It's very difficult to find info on these witches because many families will give their children to other families to raise so that they cannot be traced.

Like hillary's daughter chelsea, she is apparently the daughter of webster hubbell. You have to remember too that many of these people will have orgies and or men and women will cheat behind their spouses back, etc. But chelsea in her early years looks exactly like hubbell, they both have the round face and that little round chin, unlike bill who has that longer face. Then many of the girls end up getting plastic surgery.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

I tell you, this man is so messed up, in big trouble.

I wouldn't be surprised if he....you know what..... in the future.

I get that he was abused in his childhood....very broken...souls dissipated.

12 minutes ago, chocomel said:

We are thankful that non-conspiracy medical personels are coming forward to back us up....for the humanity.

It's murder! It's genocide. How can we let Gates do this to us? It's bonkers!!

We are not letting gates do this to us, we are all working together to resist and wake those still alseep. :classic_cool:

12 minutes ago, KillBill said:

#notmymeme

FB_IMG_1590272867180.jpg.04f1981a547cefa0de4ad3371f7eba1a.jpg

^ That's spooky.

I think it's not a wax model but he's changed. One on the right, he is not all there. I get that he was in court but...

14 minutes ago, Messenger said:

We are not letting gates do this to us, we are all working together to resist and wake those still alseep. :classic_cool:

I think we are doing quite well. Keep on moving!

Edited by chocomel